(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 324.
#8402 3 years ago

Anyone near Ohio looking to leave the club? Im on the lookout for a pro.

Thanks.

#8403 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Yes thanks that what I need.

Based on the part # in the manual I think this is what you are looking for.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-blue-rubber-bumper-626-5067-00.html

If you look at the diagrams for the ball guides you'll see this part "RUBBER BUMPER - BLUE - FASTENED (626-5067-00)"

#8404 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Question where can I buy those blue rubber protector pieces that are on different ramps
in the game? I have one thats missing.

This is the exact one you’ll need for the right katana ramp:

https://nitropinball.com/products/stern-blue-robber-bumper

I had nitro order me one and they must’ve kept some on hand.

#8405 3 years ago

Thanks looks like you guys both sent me a link that is the identical part so I'll go with this. It's actually missing on my left ramp on the right side of it. I presume this would be the same as all the ones I looked at on the pin look identical.

#8406 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Thanks looks like you guys both sent me a link that is the identical part so I'll go with this. It's actually missing on my left ramp on the right side of it. I presume this would be the same as all the ones I looked at on the pin look identical.

Yup that will work. They use the same bumper for both ramp entrances and at the entrance of the Katana shot ball guide.

#8407 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

^^This...out of the box mine wouldn't auto-plunge out of the lane. I messed with the power, but it didn't change anything. Finally somebody with more experience than me looked at it, and it was the mechanism. He knew right away that the ball wasn't resting on the prongs squarely, so it was bouncing off the sides like a kids bowling ball with bumpers!! It was just happening so fast you couldn't see it.
He bent the plunger so that everything lined up and problem solved.

Hi, Any photos or practical advice on how best to "bend" the forks of auto-plunger without breaking it. I have this same intermittently weak auto-plunge issue. thanks!

#8408 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Hi, Any photos or practical advice on how best to "bend" the forks of auto-plunger without breaking it. I have this same intermittently weak auto-plunge issue. thanks!

You just need to bend it a little, so there should be no danger of breaking it. Put a ball in the shooter lane and see where the forks of the auto launch are relative to the ball. They should be evenly on the left and right side of the ball, so the ball is right in the center.

Also, if you have excessive left to right movement of the autolaunch forks if you slide them left to right, you can take up that slack with an E clip or clips to keep it dead center.

#8409 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You just need to bend it a little, so there should be no danger of breaking it. Put a ball in the shooter lane and see where the forks of the auto launch are relative to the ball. They should be evenly on the left and right side of the ball, so the ball is right in the center.
Also, if you have excessive left to right movement of the autolaunch forks if you slide them left to right, you can take up that slack with an E clip or clips to keep it dead center.

Can a few of you that have no issues with the auto plunge please post a pic of the ball resting on the forks? I’d like to see how much they are bent in a / \ shape

#8410 3 years ago

Hey guys hope someone can help, I got a Deadpool with pinstadium installed notice there’s 2 wires clip on to GI sockets but there’s 2 more wires that need to be connected
1 is green
1 is red
I put some pictures incase someone has own pinstadium and can help out I’m assuming they go on the flashers but dont want to Risk it safe asking the question.
If they do go on the flasher which goes on which

8873558B-8D8F-46B7-9E13-973300A66391 (resized).jpeg8873558B-8D8F-46B7-9E13-973300A66391 (resized).jpegC5D88EFE-2299-4AEC-BD46-3FF49D8C6B81 (resized).jpegC5D88EFE-2299-4AEC-BD46-3FF49D8C6B81 (resized).jpegE98CC6C9-C7D3-464C-AD0B-BA485AB458C2 (resized).jpegE98CC6C9-C7D3-464C-AD0B-BA485AB458C2 (resized).jpeg
#8411 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Orbit switches, probably the one in the upper right. Switch test mode, roll a ball over them (don't use your finger). They may just need adjusting (bending the wire up a bit) to trigger when the ball rolls over, or there may be a broken wire. You'll know once you test the switches.

Hi Vireland,

Thanks again for your idea on this. It took me a month to get the switch test done (pathetic, I know) and it turns out the top-right (Domino) rollover is wonky. Works "some" of the time, but not often. Checked below and no wires missing. So I guess I will just 'play with it' and see if I can get it dialed-in again. Really sucks to play without the Katana ramp!

If there are any bright ideas on how to fix a switch of this nature, I'd love to hear them--I am one of those sad cases who gets a little down when my pins are not working. Need to "embrace the opportunity" to learn something new.

#8412 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Hey guys hope someone can help, I got a Deadpool with pinstadium installed notice there’s 2 wires clip on to GI sockets but there’s 2 more wires that need to be connected
1 is green
1 is red
I put some pictures incase someone has own pinstadium and can help out I’m assuming they go on the flashers but dont want to Risk it safe asking the question.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those are for the flashers. You can hook th up to a flasher of your choice, or a spinner, or a shaker, or controlled lamp.

#8413 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Hi Vireland,
Thanks again for your idea on this. It took me a month to get the switch test done (pathetic, I know) and it turns out the top-right (Domino) rollover is wonky. Works "some" of the time, but not often. Checked below and no wires missing. So I guess I will just 'play with it' and see if I can get it dialed-in again. Really sucks to play without the Katana ramp!
If there are any bright ideas on how to fix a switch of this nature, I'd love to hear them--I am one of those sad cases who gets a little down when my pins are not working. Need to "embrace the opportunity" to learn something new.

Sometimes the cheap switches Stern uses are just bad/intermittent too early. They cost so little to replace, it's not worth additional time if a wire bend or something easy doesn't get it back up. Just buy a new one and be done with it.

#8414 3 years ago

1 is green
1 is red
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted imag

Yes, the other 2 go on your flashers. The wolverine flasher is a good one to connect to.

#8415 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

1 is green
1 is red
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, the second alligator clips are for your flashers. Wolverine is a good one to connect to.

#8417 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Sometimes the cheap switches Stern uses are just bad/intermittent too early. They cost so little to replace, it's not worth additional time if a wire bend or something easy doesn't get it back up. Just buy a new one and be done with it.

Thanks. That's a standard rollover-switch assembly I can order from Marco's? Not sure if I go "right" or "left"--they are sold out of " left" at the moment ...Seems like an awkward place to get at with a screwdriver. Thanks again for the help.

#8418 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Thanks. That's a standard rollover-switch assembly I can order from Marco's? Not sure if I go "right" or "left"--they are sold out of " left" at the moment ...Seems like an awkward place to get at with a screwdriver. Thanks again for the help.

If it's the rollover right at the top of the right orbit (end of the ball launch lane, too) before it crests into the rollover lane area, that's switch 71, which is 500-9935-03, which is a left switch assembly. Pinball life has them here:

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=500-9935-03

#8419 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Can a few of you that have no issues with the auto plunge please post a pic of the ball resting on the forks? I’d like to see how much they are bent in a / \ shape

So I just fixed this really easily. The ball seemed aligned right in between the forks so I did not bend the forks. But the entire metal auto-plunger had a bit of play to it, it moved around a little each time the ball launched. So when it fired it was sometimes misaligned. I used needle nose pliers to bend the bottom part of the metal plunger where it is connected on the metal hinge to decrease the wiggle room. It is totally fixed now!

#8420 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

So I just fixed this really easily. The ball seemed aligned right in between the forks so I did not bend the forks. But the entire metal auto-plunger had a bit of play to it, it moved around a little each time the ball launched. So when it fired it was sometimes misaligned. I used needle nose pliers to bend the bottom part of the metal plunger where it is connected on the metal hinge to decrease the wiggle room. It is totally fixed now!

Thanks DaddyManD I will take a look at mine on that area. I remember doing a little work down there to get rid of the slop. It’s weird. The plunger always works great the first few times after I turn the game on and then it gets worse. Not really a huge deal as I don’t mind the ball stopping at the rollovers. Easier to get bonus multipliers

#8421 3 years ago

Question for anyone who has installed the Cliffy 3bank protector on Deadpool or any other game for that matter. Has anyone found that since installing you can sometimes hit 1 or many of the drop targets head on with a strong shot and they won't drop down?

I suspect that the additional width of the metal behind the drop target is sometimes causing it not to move enough for the mech to drop the target. I have tried to pull the drop target assembly away from the protector as best as I can but there isn't a lot of play there.

It doesn't happen a lot but it is a noticeable difference since installing. Is this just a fact of life now or are there other things I can try to adjust?

#8422 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Question for anyone who has installed the Cliffy 3bank protector on Deadpool or any other game for that matter. Has anyone found that since installing you can sometimes hit 1 or many of the drop targets head on with a strong shot and they won't drop down?
I suspect that the additional width of the metal behind the drop target is sometimes causing it not to move enough for the mech to drop the target. I have tried to pull the drop target assembly away from the protector as best as I can but there isn't a lot of play there.
It doesn't happen a lot but it is a noticeable difference since installing. Is this just a fact of life now or are there other things I can try to adjust?

I'm curious too. I haven't added that Cliffy yet. I remember Cliff saying he didn't include that part in his standard Deadpool set because people were still having issues with that piece...maybe similar to what you're experiencing.

#8423 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

I'm curious too. I haven't added that Cliffy yet. I remember Cliff saying he didn't include that part in his standard Deadpool set because people were still having issues with that piece...maybe similar to what you're experiencing.

That is interesting cause it is shown as part of the set on his WIP page.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

Where were you reading that others are having issues too? End of the day it is not too difficult to remove if it really bothers me.

#8424 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

That is interesting cause it is shown as part of the set on his WIP page.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm
Where were you reading that others are having issues too? End of the day it is not too difficult to remove if it really bothers me.

Interesting. When I ordered the set last year, I had asked about that part. He told me it wasn't included for the reason I mentioned above. Maybe he was able to make improvements for the new set? I wasn't reading anywhere about others having issues...it was from Cliff telling me over email.

#8425 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Interesting. When I ordered the set last year, I had asked about that part. He told me it wasn't included for the reason I mentioned above. Maybe he was able to make improvements for the new set? I wasn't reading anywhere about others having issues...it was from Cliff telling me over email.

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. Seems like this is the very same 3 bank used on many other games such as Avengers Infinity Quest. I'll take a peek in that thread.

#8426 3 years ago

I have cliffy behind my 3 bank drop. Zero issues since install.

#8427 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I do have that protector installed and I have run into that issue. In fact, it just happened tonight. Ball was trapped in Lil' DP and I had Juggernaut battle going. The first very solid hit and targets did not drop. Next solid hit and they did. It may be the protector or an issue with the code, possibly? Not sure. I'm not worried enough to remove that cliffy, though.

#8428 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I have cliffy behind my 3 bank drop. Zero issues since install.

This is good to hear. I will jimmy with the drop mech again the next time I have the playfield up.

Are there any adjustments that can be made on the mech itself to increase sensitivity?

Quoted from mostater:

Ball was trapped in Lil' DP and I had Juggernaut battle going. The first very solid hit and targets did not drop. Next solid hit and they did. It may be the protector or an issue with the code, possibly?

I personally don't think this is code. I've have it happen without a ball locked in there. But what you describe is exactly what is happening with mine too.

#8429 3 years ago

Preliminarily joining the club. Deposit on a premium sent off, and a long wait till April/May begins.

Have read lots of things in this thread over the last few months as I honed in on making the decision. Intending to order a few things ahead of time and would like to make sure I'll have what I need, and know what adjustments I can expect to have to make.

Not counting any sort of mods - just "do this to protect your machine" type things.

1 - At the very least a cliffy for the entrance to the katana ramp though I'll probably do a whole set.
2 - May have to bend the guides slightly outward at the exit of the katana ramp.
3 - Anti sway bracket for the Snikt shot though it appears newer builds have this straight from Stern?

That about cover it?

#8430 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I had problems with my

Quoted from mostater:

I do have that protector installed and I have run into that issue. In fact, it just happened tonight. Ball was trapped in Lil' DP and I had Juggernaut battle going. The first very solid hit and targets did not drop. Next solid hit and they did. It may be the protector or an issue with the code, possibly? Not sure. I'm not worried enough to remove that cliffy, though.

That used to happen to me in early code.

#8431 3 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

1 - At the very least a cliffy for the entrance to the katana ramp though I'll probably do a whole set.

If you are getting other protectors from Cliffy certainly pick that up but I would still recommend putting washers under each of the 3 posts of that ball guide. If not you might notice some of the clear coming up as dust around the middle of the ball guide after some play.

At the very least, if you only install the Cliffy maybe add some mylar under the rest of that guide.

I am not familiar with #2. Is that to ensure a cleaner shot up the ramp after it exits the ball guide? If so that seems like it might be a case by case thing. There are some other ball guide posts in here that describe misalignment on the left or right orbits.

I don't think my DP (Feb 2020) has the Anti Sway and I have never had a problem with Snikt other than it is a tricky shot!

The other suggestion I might have is to get the Comet LED kit. I very recently installed it on mine, along with a trough light and it looks great. The warmer white brings out more detail in the plastics and the spotlights really help the middle of the playfield. While this doesn't protect your machine the added light in the middle will help you play better.

The left side of this photo is with the Comet Kit (without the trough light) and the right is the stock lighting. I think the warmth of the Comet sunlights vs the stock looks even better/warmer in person.

(the shrunken preview look like hot garbage, click to enhance!)

IMG_20210130_195141.jpgIMG_20210130_195141.jpg
#8432 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

If you are getting other protectors from Cliffy certainly pick that up but I would still recommend putting washers under each of the 3 posts of that ball guide. If not you might notice some of the clear coming up as dust around the middle of the ball guide after some play.
At the very least, if you only install the Cliffy maybe add some mylar under the rest of that guide.

Thanks for the reminder. I remember seeing some posts about adding washers as well. Can't hurt, and I have some on hand.

Quoted from Smack:

I am not familiar with #2. Is that to ensure a cleaner shot up the ramp after it exits the ball guide? If so that seems like it might be a case by case thing.

In reference to these posts:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/6#post-4580338
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/169#post-6114580
But yeah - case by case. More of a "be prepared to do this if the need arises" thing.

Quoted from Smack:

The other suggestion I might have is to get the Comet LED kit. I very recently installed it on mine, along with a trough light and it looks great. The warmer white brings out more detail in the plastics and the spotlights really help the middle of the playfield. While this doesn't protect your machine the added light in the middle will help you play better.
[quoted image]

I probably will, but didn't really want to just post about mods mods mods mods mods. Honestly not a big mod guy, but have seen plenty of pics of the comet kit in action and it's a pretty clear improvement.

#8433 3 years ago

Preliminarily joining the club. Deposit on a premium sent off, and a long wait till April/May begins.
Have read lots of things in this thread over the last few months as I honed in on making the decision. Intending to order a few things ahead of time and would like to make sure I'll have what I need, and know what adjustments I can expect to have to make.
Not counting any sort of mods - just "do this to protect your machine" type things.
2 - May have to bend the guides slightly outward at the exit of the katana ramp.
3 - Anti sway bracket for the Snikt shot though it appears newer builds have this straight from Stern?
That about cover it?

I prefer adding washers for the Katana ramp guide and maybe a little mylar under the end of the guide where it get's hit.
Definitely recommend the Cliffys for shooter lane protection and turn down the ball kick-out setting.
I added a little mylar to the "edge area" behind the standups in 'Lil Deadpool, the Cliffy looked out of place and covered the art too much for my personal taste.
I "had" to add the Anti-Sway bracket to my Snikt target as mine kept leaning badly even after tightening multiple times. Cheap insurance to keep it straighter.
Lighting upgrades to personal taste. I also used Comet "Opmax" LEDs for a spotlight on each sling to really brighten the center of the playfield.

#8434 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I've has that problem w direct hard shots that dont drop the targets since I got mine.
No cliffy installed

#8435 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I've has that problem w direct hard shots that dont drop the targets since I got mine.
No cliffy installed

Hey thanks for letting me know. Glad I am not the only one, protector or not

It probably happened to me before installing the protector as well, I am just hyper scrutinous of performance after I installed something non-stock on the game.

#8436 3 years ago

Back with more questions because what else am I going to do when waiting two+ horrible months.

Question about Comet's Deadpool kit: Does the kit include bulbs to swap out all of the GI in the machine? Photos seems to only focus down low where the questionable reds are located. Not a fan of cool whites (which I assume come stock) so I'd want to buy extras to swap them all out if there's not already enough in the kit.

Regarding adding powered mods such as the extra spots, trough lighting, flipper buttons, etc. Is there a point where you need to worry about power draw? I assume most of these will just be alligator clipped onto the nearest GI sockets?

#8437 3 years ago

Back with more questions because what else am I going to do when waiting two+ horrible months.
Question about Comet's Deadpool kit: Does the kit include bulbs to swap out all of the GI in the machine? Photos seems to only focus down low where the questionable reds are located. Not a fan of cool whites (which I assume come stock) so I'd want to buy extras to swap them all out if there's not already enough in the kit.
Regarding adding powered mods such as the extra spots, trough lighting, flipper buttons, etc. Is there a point where you need to worry about power draw? I assume most of these will just be alligator clipped onto the nearest GI sockets?

You should always know your additional amp draw because you can damage an expensive node board if you go over, but most people just clip and pray.

#8438 3 years ago

The Comet kit is a full GI swap.

#8439 3 years ago

Happy to finally join the club today with this nib beaut.

AB6EBAD8-887B-48D4-A12E-27BCAED20C09 (resized).jpegAB6EBAD8-887B-48D4-A12E-27BCAED20C09 (resized).jpeg
#8440 3 years ago

Just finished installing installing my new parts. Robertstone0407 did an amazing job. 3hrs to swap all over. Including the time it took for me to trash the matching shooter housing while attempting to put in a lighted shooter rod.

Leg, hinge and lollipop rail hardware also powder coated black.

Speaker/lcd grill may be too much red.

20210204_160400 (resized).jpg20210204_160400 (resized).jpg20210204_195012 (resized).jpg20210204_195012 (resized).jpg20210204_195047 (resized).jpg20210204_195047 (resized).jpg
#8441 3 years ago

$76 for shipping for $18 worth of blue rubber pieces !!! Seriously??? 8 of them weigh what? a gram!!! Or they are coming from Mars

#8442 3 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

$76 for shipping for $18 worth of blue rubber pieces !!! Seriously??? 8 of them weigh what? a gram!!! Or they are coming from Mars

Well, I’m guessing you clicked something incorrect, maybe 1/2 day shipping or something?

#8443 3 years ago
Quoted from Briks-707:

Happy to finally join the club today with this nib beaut.
[quoted image]

Super stoked a fellow neighbor brings home Deadpool LE those are one of the most beautiful pins in person, can’t believe there’s still NIB out there in the wild

#8444 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Super stoked a fellow neighbor brings home Deadpool LE those are one of the most beautiful pins in person, can’t believe there’s still NIB out there in the wild

If they’re back on the line, they still make ‘em!

#8445 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

If they’re back on the line, they still make ‘em!

They don’t make LE anymore, but there still making pros.

#8446 3 years ago

So I played this in a pro on location and loved it. Debating between this pro and tmnt pro. Your thoughts? If I'm going to do only pro, wouldn't tmnt pro be the better choice?

#8447 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Thanks, I feel lucky to have it, it’s a drop dead gorgeous pin! Found it north of the border in a distributor’s private collection. Wasn’t cheap but beggars can’t be choosers.

#8448 3 years ago

Jorant for a pro it's hard to beat Deadpool.

#8449 3 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Sounds like a glitch. Please contact us at [email protected] for the correct shipping rate.

#8450 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So I played this in a pro on location and loved it. Debating between this pro and tmnt pro. Your thoughts? If I'm going to do only pro, wouldn't tmnt pro be the better choice?

I haven't played TMNT pro, so I can't comment on it, but Deadpool pro is fantastic!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 39.00
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/169?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.