(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 324.
#8151 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I went with Sunlight frosted white on mine. 10 SMD strip from Comet.
[quoted image]

Your strip light isn’t putting out much light, maybe because it’s frosted? Maybe you were after dimmer light. You can see in the pic how much light ours put out and it’s only 6 SMD. We also have pics of green and blue on our website, but as vireland said, those colors can wash out the artwork on this game, white is best.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/deadpool-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit

A29C5B81-60EE-4120-A29C-2F2588CEB0C0 (resized).jpegA29C5B81-60EE-4120-A29C-2F2588CEB0C0 (resized).jpeg

#8152 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You can see in the pic how much light ours put out and it’s only 6 SMD

Any chance you can take a picture from the back of the machine towards the apron? I would like to see how it is mounted in the apron.

I have a hard time figuring out if i should order one, as i believe the nature of the apron angles only allows the light to be cast to the right side of the playfield?

#8153 3 years ago

Comet does a really nice spotlight and troughlight kit. The spotlights on the slings are great.

#8154 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Comet does a really nice spotlight and troughlight kit. The spotlights on the slings are great.

Just ordered 2 spot sets and trough light from Comet. I will post pictures when installed.

#8155 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Just ordered 2 spot sets and trough light from Comet. I will post pictures when installed.

Add the GI kit, that's a beauty too.

#8156 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Your strip light isn’t putting out much light, maybe because it’s frosted? Maybe you were after dimmer light. You can see in the pic how much light ours put out and it’s only 6 SMD. We also have pics of green and blue on our website, but as vireland said, those colors can wash out the artwork on this game, white is best.
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/deadpool-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit
[quoted image]

Thanks, seems like you also have a good option.

It is plenty bright for me. The picture may not show well, especially since I changed the red bulbs out and others for a combo of cool and sunlight white and also added Comet "Opmax" sunlight white spotlights on the slings, frosted for all...

#8157 3 years ago

I’m in the hunt for a Deadpool if anyone is selling.

I’ve been contemplating DP, JP and AIQ. I’ve played DP a few times and really like it. I played both the pro models JP and AIQ and I have to say I really like Deadpool better. Just pure fun

#8158 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

I’m in the hunt for a Deadpool if anyone is selling.
I’ve been contemplating DP, JP and AIQ. I’ve played DP a few times and really like it. I played both the pro models JP and AIQ and I have to say I really like Deadpool better. Just pure fun

I was set on a Pro model due to cost, and I evaluated all three of those as part of my search. My approach was “which one loses the least amount of stuff in the Pro model” versus the Premiums. To me, DP lost the least and retained the fun of the premium model. I haven’t been sorry in the least. And in my opinion DP has the best playfield art between those three options.

#8159 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

I was set on a Pro model due to cost, and I evaluated all three of those as part of my search. My approach was “which one loses the least amount of stuff in the Pro model” versus the Premiums. To me, DP lost the least and retained the fun of the premium model. I haven’t been sorry in the least. And in my opinion DP has the best playfield art between those three options.

I agree with all you said

#8160 3 years ago

Mods mods mods already!
Comet lighting kit, Shaker motor, disco ball, art blades, voodoo glass and pop bumper stars. Those stars were pricey but man those dudes are METAL! I think if you sharpened the points and took out the bubble glass then you could actually use them as throwing stars!
Might come in handy if I ever come under attack by ninjas whilst playing the machine...just hope I can get the glass off the playfield in time. Ha!
Next on the list is PinMonk color inserts and maybe add a trough light. Then I think I’ll be satisfied...for a minute or two!

3572FEFE-286E-49A8-9D60-5C9BF2293258 (resized).jpeg3572FEFE-286E-49A8-9D60-5C9BF2293258 (resized).jpeg821393BF-4B43-4839-9868-81701CE5FEF9 (resized).jpeg821393BF-4B43-4839-9868-81701CE5FEF9 (resized).jpeg
#8161 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Joined the club this weekend and could not be more stoked! Had rented DP back in May and my daughter and I loved it (wife hated it lol). Found a local HUO pro and can't get enough - the whole crazy package is just too much fun. I think the kid has more games on it than I do so far!
[quoted image]

Congratulations! It really is a great game. My wife REALLY wanted a Stranger Things, but that game just loses too much of the spirit of the game in the Pro model. She will probably never admit to me...but now that we have it I think she likes Deadpool better.

#8162 3 years ago

Well, it happened. Playfield artwork chipped at the katana entrance (on the right orbit side, though there is pooling on the left side). Just when I had gotten familiar with the issue and was about to address some ball guides with washers and Mylar. *smh* What timing!

Is this something that people tend to “repair?” I saw the chip occur in real time, so stopped playing immediately and retrieved the chipped off piece...can it be glued back into place or something, and then secured over top with Mylar? Is this something that can’t really be fixed, but you just implement measures to prevent further damage? Is this something that gets a new, unpopulated playfield sent out for? The game is a Sept 4, 2020 build, acquired in late September, so it’s pretty new, but I imagine a new playfield is still probably wishful thinking on my part :p

What a damn bummer!

2B7895A8-292D-4C28-B940-897EE06A59C4 (resized).jpeg2B7895A8-292D-4C28-B940-897EE06A59C4 (resized).jpeg61D9ECE6-7071-408A-93DE-649E3ED17199 (resized).jpeg61D9ECE6-7071-408A-93DE-649E3ED17199 (resized).jpegE2697A1E-064B-40FB-86A3-902C45ADD445 (resized).jpegE2697A1E-064B-40FB-86A3-902C45ADD445 (resized).jpeg

#8163 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Well, it happened. Playfield artwork chipped at the katana entrance (on the right orbit side, though there is pooling on the left side). Just when I had gotten familiar with the issue and was about to address some ball guides with washers and Mylar. *smh* What timing!
Is this something that people tend to “repair?” I saw the chip occur in real time, so stopped playing immediately and retrieved the chipped off piece...can it be glued back into place or something, and then secured over top with Mylar? Is this something that can’t really be fixed, but you just implement measures to prevent further damage? Is this something that gets a new, unpopulated playfield sent out for? The game is a Sept 4, 2020 build, acquired in late September, so it’s pretty new, but I imagine a new playfield is still probably wishful thinking on my part :p
What a damn bummer!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah you can try to repair it by super-gluing the chip(s) back in, but it almost never looks great. then once you have it done, you can mylar over it and raise the guide with washers. BUT, if you just got it in late Sept, I would DEFINITELY run this by your distributor and have them ask Stern for an unpopulated playfield. That's a pretty nasty chip and bunching on the other side.

#8164 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

What a damn bummer!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That will almost surely warrant a new (unpopulated) playfield. Cliffy also makes a protector that I believe would cover that damage.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/DP-orbit-nub-inst.jpg

#8165 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah you can try to repair it by super-gluing the chip(s) back in, but it almost never looks great. then once you have it done, you can mylar over it and raise the guide with washers. BUT, if you just got it in late Sept, I would DEFINITELY run this by your distributor and have them ask Stern for an unpopulated playfield. That's a pretty nasty chip and bunching on the other side.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

That will almost surely warrant a new (unpopulated) playfield. Cliffy also makes a protector that I believe would cover that damage.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/WIP/DP-orbit-nub-inst.jpg

Thank you both! I’ll reach out to my distributor, and take a look at what preventative options I have for my other machines (as well as the rest of this DP playfield). Assuming I am able to get a new, unpopulated playfield, my first inclination would be to leave that one in its box until/if I ever decide to sell my DP, but to otherwise continue to play on the original, now-damaged playfield (or unless it continued to chip so badly that it was unplayable by whatever metric). Does that sound like the right idea?

As far as preventative measures with washers, is there any evidence to suggest a washer material, nylon vs metal, that is less damaging/more protective? I would think that metal would have a higher chance of still causing a problem, but maybe there is no issue with them in general? Certainly compared to the edge of a ball guide dug into the clear at the factory, ha! Wondering whether an order (likely from Marco’s?) of Mylar should include any special washers.

#8166 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Thank you both! I’ll reach out to my distributor, and take a look at what preventative options I have for my other machines (as well as the rest of this DP playfield). Assuming I am able to get a new, unpopulated playfield, my first inclination would be to leave that one in its box until/if I ever decide to sell my DP, but to otherwise continue to play on the original, now-damaged playfield (or unless it continued to chip so badly that it was unplayable by whatever metric). Does that sound like the right idea?
As far as preventative measures with washers, is there any evidence to suggest a washer material, nylon vs metal, that is less damaging/more protective? I would think that metal would have a higher chance of still causing a problem, but maybe there is no issue with them in general? Certainly compared to the edge of a ball guide dug into the clear at the factory, ha! Wondering whether an order (likely from Marco’s?) of Mylar should include any special washers.

Yeah, that's the idea. Fix the damage as much as possible and store the replacement playfield as insurance.

Metal washers are more durable and have rounded edges, so they shouldn't be a problem, but you can put a mylar ring under them first if that's a concern.

#8167 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, that's the idea. Fix the damage as much as possible and store the replacement playfield as insurance.
Metal washers are more durable and have rounded edges, so they shouldn't be a problem, but you can put a mylar ring under them first if that's a concern.

Cool, thank you Spoke to the distributor I got the DP machine from, and he said I had to contact Stern support myself, so I have sent an email to parts.service with photos. Fingers crossed!

#8168 3 years ago

Let's hope they aren't reading this.

#8169 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Cool, thank you Spoke to the distributor I got the DP machine from, and he said I had to contact Stern support myself, so I have sent an email to parts.service with photos. Fingers crossed!

Wow, that's not the kind of support you would expect from a distributor when you have a playfield defect and it's chipping.

#8170 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wow, that's not the kind of support you would expect from a distributor when you have a playfield defect and it's chipping.

I was a bit surprised by it myself, but oh well. The parts email replied and said they’ve forwarded things to Quality department and will get back to me after review. If I have the same channels or chances of communication as the distro would’ve, then *shrug*, but yeah.

#8171 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Let's hope they aren't reading this.

?

#8172 3 years ago

Don't want to quote your posts in case you were to edit, but reread what you've typed with an imaginary Stern staffer reading over your shoulder.

#8173 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Don't want to quote your posts in case you were to edit, but reread what you've typed with an imaginary Stern staffer reading over your shoulder.

That’s what I don’t understand, I don’t feel anything I’ve said is an issue? I called out here the exact thing I sent to Stern: my new DP playfield chipped after only 3 months, and I would like (and feel it is deserved to receive) an unpopulated replacement for that. I’m not sure what is problematic?

Maybe the thought of waiting to physically replace the playfield until the original continued to degrade? That still seems like a legitimate thought process, and what I would expect anyone to do? It isn’t my fault that Stern produced a playfield that started failing so quickly, and for $8k, shouldn’t have to eat their failure at any point?

#8174 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

I was a bit surprised by it myself, but oh well. The parts email replied and said they’ve forwarded things to Quality department and will get back to me after review. If I have the same channels or chances of communication as the distro would’ve, then *shrug*, but yeah.

But you don't. The DISTRIBUTOR has way more leverage because they buy dozens or hundreds of machines. You have the leverage of ONE machine. So, yeah, any distributor worth their salt would have helped get this resolved. Who'd you buy this from?

#8175 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

That’s what I don’t understand, I don’t feel anything I’ve said is an issue? I called out here the exact thing I sent to Stern: my new DP playfield chipped after only 3 months, and I would like (and feel it is deserved to receive) an unpopulated replacement for that. I’m not sure what is problematic?
Maybe the thought of waiting to physically replace the playfield until the original continued to degrade? That still seems like a legitimate thought process, and what I would expect anyone to do? It isn’t my fault that Stern produced a playfield that started failing so quickly, and for $8k, shouldn’t have to eat their failure at any point?

All good mate, I'm not criticizing and if you're happy, all good.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8176 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

All good mate, I'm not criticizing and if you're happy, all good.

Apologies if my replies have implied anything combative or anything otherwise, I’m legitimately just trying to understand what is perceived as a bad thing to have written so that I have a chance to re-evaluate something that I might’ve missed or not thought about correctly That’s the only thing that I think I could see someone trying to use against me, though again, I would argue that seems like the natural and expected use of a replacement, and not anything that anyone would think as inappropriate or disqualifying for receiving the product in a quality-controlled form, as the playfield shouldn’t degrade like this, ESPECIALLY not this quickly. Is that what you were referring to?

#8177 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Yeah, that's the sketch part. It's completely logical, but probably best left unsaid.

For the record, I've had two bad playfields replaced in the last 20 years. A NIB Simpsons Pinball Party with the black keylines almost missing and a jjPotC with the well-documented pooling and chipping problems. In both cases the blank replacement playfield sent under warranty was reserved for a swap in the indefinite future because playfield swaps are a pain. So it's not an abnormal decision. Just because I didn't swap them immediately doesn't mean I didn't receive a defective playfield warranting replacement.

Now, if Stern or JJP would have offered a populated swap, I would have happily done that immediately. But they didn't. They left the labor to me, and with that, it's my choice on WHEN I do their work for free to swap the playfield.

#8178 3 years ago

As PinMonk said, just something i wouldn't have said, but perfectly legit.

#8179 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, that's the sketch part. It's completely logical, but probably best left unsaid.
For the record, I've had two bad playfields replaced in the last 20 years. A NIB Simpsons Pinball Party with the black keylines almost missing and a jjPotC with the well-documented pooling and chipping problems. In both cases the blank replacement playfield sent under warranty was reserved for a swap in the indefinite future because playfield swaps are a pain. So it's not an abnormal decision. Just because I didn't swap them immediately doesn't mean I didn't receive a defective playfield warranting replacement.
Now, if Stern or JJP would have offered a populated swap, I would have happily done that immediately. But they didn't. They left the labor to me, and with that, it's my choice on WHEN I do their work for free to swap the playfield.

That’s what I think, and I’m not even considering asking for a populated playfield: I don’t have an issue with the rest of the components, so I wouldn’t think to ask them to eat that kind of cost, and while it will be a MAJOR undertaking to swap the unpopulated playfields (which, as you say, is why I wouldn’t think to jump and do the swap immediately), I don’t mind doing that in the future. I would hope they understand and feel the same, that they wouldn’t expect me to have paid $8k for a product that almost immediately failed. When I intend to get around to the massive task of swapping everything over is my prerogative, but I paid for a new game, and should have in my possession just that! That said, if they wanted to deny my request for a replacement playfield unless I intended to swap it immediately, then fine, I’ll do it immediately ha. Hell, I’ll trade them the failing one for one that isn’t chipped and pooled!

#8180 3 years ago

I'll chime in and say my distributor (Hemispheres) definitely helped with all my warranty issues. He CC'd me in an email to them about my issues and stayed in the email chain to make sure it was resolved to my satisfaction. That's kind of lame your distributor put it all on you. I would have felt like "Oh you got my money now I'm someone else's problem, huh?"

#8181 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

I'll chime in and say my distributor (Hemispheres) definitely helped with all my warranty issues. He CC'd me in an email to them about my issues and stayed in the email chain to make sure it was resolved to my satisfaction. That's kind of lame your distributor put it all on you. I would have felt like "Oh you got my money now I'm someone else's problem, huh?"

Yeah I wasn’t pleased when he said I would have to write to Stern support myself, though he did ask to be CC’d on the communication, so he might jump in if necessary at some point? Hopefully that wouldn’t be necessary, but maybe that’s his thought there. He said otherwise he is basically just a messenger, running communication back and forth between me and Stern, so eh. Not pleased with that service, for sure, but he’s been nice and candid with everything anytime I’ve communicated with him, which I do appreciate. I don’t mind taking the case to Stern initially, but if they for some reason do try to push back, I’d definitely ask (and hope) that my distributor would step in on my behalf at that point.

#8182 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

He said otherwise he is basically just a messenger, running communication back and forth between me and Stern, so eh. Not pleased with that service, for sure

If he thinks his role is a messenger, he's very uninformed about what a distributor's job is. A good dist will get involved if there's a warranty problem and use their clout as someone who buys a lot of product to help get customer issues resolved directly. Who WAS this? I can't imagine it was a top tier dist like Tilt Amusements, Game Exchange, Hemispheres, etc.

#8183 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If he thinks his role is a messenger, he's very uninformed about what a distributor's job is. A good dist will get involved if there's a warranty problem and use their clout as someone who buys a lot of product to help get customer issues resolved directly. Who WAS this? I can't imagine it was a top tier dist like Tilt Amusements, Game Exchange, Hemispheres, etc.

Nah, this wasn’t any of those guys. I actually had an issue recently which caused me to have to instead buy a machine from Tilt Amusements for the first time, and while I didn’t have an overly great experience in the buying process (which was surprising, as I was expecting great things due to the positive reviews I’ve read here on Pinside about them!), the machine had some big issues upon delivery that I wrote to Trent about, and he immediately replied and said he would get the defective items replaced. That was a couple of weeks ago, and I haven’t heard anything since, so that’s not great communication either, but have been giving the benefit of the doubt due to the holidays. I plan to reach out if I haven’t heard anything by the end of the week, but still, I was very happy that Trent replied initially and confirmed that he’d get replacements out to me.

This particular DP playfield warranty issue, though, is dealing with Classic Game Rooms. I want to reiterate that I have had good experiences with them otherwise, and have purchased three pins from them this year, though I have not attempted to take any warranty issues to them before this playfield chipping. I can’t speak to whether this is a norm for them, or if it’s an isolated incident to this exact situation of mine, or maybe just to playfield replacement issues, etc. I don’t want to throw them under the bus, and again, can’t say if this is how they handle any or all other warranty issues, but in the interest of full transparency, and so my fellow pinheads can make informed decisions, that is the experience I’ve had with this particular issue. As I said, he did tell me to contact Stern support and to CC him on the communication, so he may well plan to step in if necessary, but we’ll have to see how things go!

#8184 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Nah, this wasn’t any of those guys. I actually had an issue recently which caused me to have to instead buy a machine from Tilt Amusements for the first time, and while I didn’t have an overly great experience in the buying process (which was surprising, as I was expecting great things due to the positive reviews I’ve read here on Pinside about them!), the machine had some big issues upon delivery that I wrote to Trent about, and he immediately replied and said he would get the defective items replaced. That was a couple of weeks ago, and I haven’t heard anything since, so that’s not great communication either, but have been giving the benefit of the doubt due to the holidays. I plan to reach out if I haven’t heard anything by the end of the week, but still, I was very happy that Trent replied initially and confirmed that he’d get replacements out to me.
This particular DP playfield warranty issue, though, is dealing with Classic Game Rooms. I want to reiterate that I have had good experiences with them otherwise, and have purchased three pins from them this year, though I have not attempted to take any warranty issues to them before this playfield chipping. I can’t speak to whether this is a norm for them, or if it’s an isolated incident to this exact situation of mine, or maybe just to playfield replacement issues, etc. I don’t want to throw them under the bus, and again, can’t say if this is how they handle any or all other warranty issues, but in the interest of full transparency, and so my fellow pinheads can make informed decisions, that is the experience I’ve had with this particular issue. As I said, he did tell me to contact Stern support and to CC him on the communication, so he may well plan to step in if necessary, but we’ll have to see how things go!

I'm in eastern wa, and use next level in hillsboro. Nothing but great experience there. Have bought 7 from him

#8185 3 years ago

Hey peeps. I know I can figure it out, but what do I have to remove to replace the factory "cliffy" at the hellhouse scoop?

#8186 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey peeps. I know I can figure it out, but what do I have to remove to replace the factory "cliffy" at the hellhouse scoop?

Just did mine 15 min ago.
Pull the hell house plastic, 2 nuts
Then there are 2 screws for the kickout, one is hex and at playfield level the other is phillips and has red post on it.
No need to support kickout as it has a screw from below.
Then wiggle rear of cliffy back and up around the scoop.

#8187 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Just did mine 15 min ago.
Pull the hell house plastic, 2 nuts
Then there are 2 screws for the kickout, one is hex and at playfield level the other is phillips and has red post on it.
No need to support kickout as it has a screw from below.
Then wiggle rear of cliffy back and up around the scoop.

I am curious as to why you needed to replace this? Did it become defective or are you replacing with the actual Cliffy?

#8188 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

I am curious as to why you needed to replace this? Did it become defective or are you replacing with the actual Cliffy?

I bought the full set of cliffys, plan on keeping this one for a while.

Also just drop shipped new Legs, hinges, coin door, shooter rod housing, lolipop rails, and speaker panel to RobertStone0407 for Illiusion Red Powdercoat.
just bought all new stuff so I can still play it and have spares for next game to get powerder coated.

#8189 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

The stock ones crack.

#8190 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I bought the full set of cliffys, plan on keeping this one for a while.

Can you please post a photo of your scoop with the Cliffy installed? I ordered a few of the Deadpool Cliffy's but not the whole set cause the scoop look protected but I am curious what the Cliffy looks like. Mine order is stuck in USPS hell right now and seem to have been circling around greater San Francisco for the last 4 weeks

#8191 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Can you please post a photo of your scoop with the Cliffy installed? I ordered a few of the Deadpool Cliffy's but not the whole set cause the scoop look protected but I am curious what the Cliffy looks like. Mine order is stuck in USPS hell right now and seem to have been circling around greater San Francisco for the last 4 weeks

I'd say its 1/8" of more playfield coverage.

If you want more pics or better pics ill take some tomorrow when I have glass off.

probably 500 plays on mine now no damage to PF from stock protector.

20210106_194225 (resized).jpg20210106_194225 (resized).jpg20210106_194248 (resized).jpg20210106_194248 (resized).jpg20210106_194300 (resized).jpg20210106_194300 (resized).jpg
#8192 3 years ago

Anyone have mirror blades in their Deadpool?
Thinking these may enhance the discoball.
If you have them is there enough space between cab and PF?

#8193 3 years ago

Plenty of room. I have them and pinstadiums, as well as trough lights and sling spots. Real disco baby!

#8194 3 years ago
Quoted from Smack:

Yes and yes
Mine is bent
And produces a large amount of rejects

#8195 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I'd say its 1/8" of more playfield coverage.
If you want more pics or better pics ill take some tomorrow when I have glass off.

Nah that's great, thanks for the photos. Do you notice it playing much different with the extra coverage?

Quoted from pinbuoy:

Yes and yes
Mine is bent
And produces a large amount of rejects

Yeah mine is a little bent too. I should see if I can flatten it out.

#8196 3 years ago

Only put 5 games on in feels normal though.

#8197 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Anyone have mirror blades in their Deadpool?
Thinking these may enhance the discoball.
If you have them is there enough space between cab and PF?

I have mirror blades on my pro, no disco ball mod but I think the mirrors really enhance the look of the game. There doesn't appear to be much difference between them and other blades as far as space concerns go, just have to be a little more careful when pulling out the playfield obviously. You can scuff an art blade and notice very little, probably not the same with a mirror blade.

#8198 3 years ago

Update on my playfield chipping issue: Stern has replied and asked for my mailing address to send me an unpopulated playfield under warranty! That was surprisingly (very pleasantly so) quick! I don’t know yet when to expect it to ship, but I at least have confirmation that they intend to replace the defective playfield

#8199 3 years ago

Ok I have searched for awhile to see if anyone has asked this before. I am still running the 1.04 software. I am on here because I know for sure I have beat the still default high scores for a few of the modes (Deadpool Frenzy for example) but it never has me put in my initials. Has anyone run into this issue and does 1.05 fix it?

Oh and Deadpool is the best game ever

#8200 3 years ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

Ok I have searched for awhile to see if anyone has asked this before. I am still running the 1.04 software. I am on here because I know for sure I have beat the still default high scores for a few of the modes (Deadpool Frenzy for example) but it never has me put in my initials. Has anyone run into this issue and does 1.05 fix it?
Oh and Deadpool is the best game ever

Yeah, I've mentioned it a few times. Love all of the added high scores in 1.04/1.05, but 'Lil Deadpool Frenzy high score definitely doesn't work in either code update.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts
Shooter rods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/164?hl=phantasize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.