(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 326.
#8051 3 years ago

Hi all,

noob question here.. i just picked a DP Prem (my first ever machine) and i wanted to see where the levels need to be in order to get the best of out of the game. The game shoots fine and its quick at the moment, but i figured it may be worth asking to see if there was an advice on this..

Ta,

#8052 3 years ago

I really like the way mine is playing at 6.5. I was close to 7 before. I much prefer it at 6.5.

#8053 3 years ago

Cracked 7 billion tonight and completed all the villains, megakrak rex, sinister, clone, etc. Previous high was just over 2 last week. Before that I had hit the 1.5-1.6 range a few times.

#8054 3 years ago

It’s designed for 7 and you’ll likely find the katana ramps easier to connect at this pitch as well.

That was my experience anyway.

#8055 3 years ago

Appreciate the help,

#8056 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Cracked 7 billion tonight and completed all the villains, megakrak rex, sinister, clone, etc. Previous high was just over 2 last week. Before that I had hit the 1.5-1.6 range a few times.

Well sound like you've done all you can. Time to sell it to me

#8057 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Well sound like you've done all you can. Time to sell it to me

A few games I have moved very quickly after reaching the end. GoT went shortly after. TZ I kinda quit playing once I was getting there regularly. The wife kept playing though. This Addams Family I toured the mansion on the second day of having it. Not sure how long it will last. Deadpool though... I still feel like I want to get more. Its soooooo good. I don't even know the lil' deadpool modes much at all. I want to learn those more. I feel like I just kinda lucked through the sinister modes honestly. Not sure how the scoring even worked because I just wanted to keep the game going. I really like this one.

#8058 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

A few games I have moved very quickly after reaching the end. GoT went shortly after. TZ I kinda quit playing once I was getting there regularly. The wife kept playing though. This Addams Family I toured the mansion on the second day of having it. Not sure how long it will last. Deadpool though... I still feel like I want to get more. Its soooooo good. I don't even know the lil' deadpool modes much at all. I want to learn those more. I feel like I just kinda lucked through the sinister modes honestly. Not sure how the scoring even worked because I just wanted to keep the game going. I really like this one.

Fine Guess I will continue to live vicariously through this group. There is an LE on location near me, and I've given it sooo much of my money.

#8059 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

TZ is still a great game, but I agree once you consistently hit LITZ once or twice per game, it loses some luster.

I love my Deadpool and luckily got to the end (1.03 code/4.95 Billion) before my Avengers Infinity Quest arrived. I still love DP and it's not going anywhere, but I'm solidly in the honeymoon phase with AIQ and it gets almost all of my play currently.

I still need to spend more time on the new DP code as it seems to have potential to have larger scores mostly because of additional extra ball opportunities with Ninjas and also multiple Mech Suit Multiballs. I love how they added all of the different high scores, though 'lil DP Frenzy high score doesn't seem to work.

#8060 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

TZ is still a great game, but I agree once you consistently hit LITZ once or twice per game, it loses some luster.
I love my Deadpool and luckily got to the end (1.03 code/4.95 Billion) before my Avengers Infinity Quest arrived. I still love DP and it's not going anywhere, but I'm solidly in the honeymoon phase with AIQ and it gets almost all of my play currently.
I still need to spend more time on the new DP code as it seems to have potential to have larger scores mostly because of additional extra ball opportunities with Ninjas and also multiple Mech Suit Multiballs. I love how they added all of the different high scores, though 'lil DP Frenzy high score doesn't seem to work.

I have 2 pins, DP and AIQ, both pros. I've had DP for 2 years now and AIQ for 2 months. While I love the challenge of AIQ, deep rule set, great number of shots etc, it still doesn't put a smile on my face like DP does. My plan was to sell DP around summer or 21 and get something else, but I'm not so sure it's going to be the one to go at this point.

#8061 3 years ago

One week ‘til unboxing, gals and pals!!!

AAE8A3F1-5C05-4A5A-AA3C-AF18920091F2 (resized).jpegAAE8A3F1-5C05-4A5A-AA3C-AF18920091F2 (resized).jpeg
#8062 3 years ago

PinMonk colored brackets for playfield multiplier and modes installed (along with the quiet fan) After seeing these installed I'm probably going to get the BOOM inlane brackets now. I'm very happy with these look on the game.

20201216_195420 (resized).jpg20201216_195420 (resized).jpg
#8063 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

PinMonk colored brackets for playfield multiplier and modes installed (along with the quiet fan) After seeing these installed I'm probably going to get the BOOM inlane brackets now. I'm very happy with these look on the game.
[quoted image]

That reminds me I need to order these. I have the similar mod for my Iron Maiden and it is such a difference. I played a Maiden without it a couple weeks ago and it was kinda off putting to see all the white on the playfield inserts.

#8064 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

[quoted image]

Might be a dumb question. Why not just buy colored bulbs?

#8065 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

I think these are LEDs that are integrated into the board. Not individual bulbs. It’s concerning whether these games will last as long as BW.

#8066 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I think these are LEDs that are integrated into the board. Not individual bulbs. It’s concerning whether these games will last as long as BW.

Ahh. That makes sense. Thanks

#8067 3 years ago

I have the pin monk brackets in my TMNT, DP, and AIQ. They really do look great and for a small price and an easy install, well worth your consideration.

#8068 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

[quoted image]

Glad you like them! Seeing a machine without them and just white inserts (Iron Maiden, TMNT, and Deadpool, especially, but also Ghostbusters and Star Wars to a lesser extent) just looks wrong to me now.

If you have stock bulbs on it, I would suggest the Yellow-Orange-Yellow BOOM set rather than the Yellow to Red gradient BOOM set (there are two versions in the listing to choose from) because I found that the red "M" on the right tends to get lost in the red glow of all the stock bulbs on that side. The Y-O-Y looks better, IMO. But I offer both, so I'm happy to take your money, either way.

#8069 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

They're just surface-mount LEDs on a circuit board so there's no bulb to change. Also, the array of colored bulbs and/or lamp condoms to pick from is much less diverse than the colors available using gels to filter the light. The only downside is the gels can fade after thousands of hours of use, but in home use that's likely 7-10 years or more.

#8070 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Glad you like them! Seeing a machine without them and just white inserts (Iron Maiden, TMNT, and Deadpool, especially, but also Ghostbusters and Star Wars to a lesser extent) just looks wrong to me now.
If you have stock bulbs on it, I would suggest the Yellow-Orange-Yellow BOOM set rather than the Yellow to Red gradient BOOM set (there are two versions in the listing to choose from) because I found that the red "M" on the right tends to get lost in the red glow of all the stock bulbs on that side. The Y-O-Y looks better, IMO. But I offer both, so I'm happy to take your money, either way.

I ordered a set from you right before I posted the picture. Ha. Look forward to installing it. As good as these look after I installed your first quiet fan it became the #1 must have mod for me.

#8071 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

[quoted image]

Wow those look good!!!

#8072 3 years ago

I have the Pin Monk brackets in my IMDN they are awesome. They are on my wishlist for my Deadpool.
Highly recommend

#8073 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

I ordered a set from you right before I posted the picture. Ha. Look forward to installing it. As good as these look after I installed your first quiet fan it became the #1 must have mod for me.

Jampo approves of this sentiment and your clear pinball tastelevel.

jampo_approves.gifjampo_approves.gif
#8074 3 years ago
Quoted from MasterBlaster:

One week ‘til unboxing, gals and pals!!![quoted image]

come on ! you cant be serious !!! how this great box could pass thrue the chimney ?

well, Santa secret i suppose...

#8075 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

come on ! you cant be serious !!! how this great box could pass thrue the chimney ?

Santa's buddies with Hank Pym. They have a technology-sharing arrangement.

#8076 3 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

I have 2 pins, DP and AIQ, both pros. I've had DP for 2 years now and AIQ for 2 months. While I love the challenge of AIQ, deep rule set, great number of shots etc, it still doesn't put a smile on my face like DP does. My plan was to sell DP around summer or 21 and get something else, but I'm not so sure it's going to be the one to go at this point.

I know what you're saying.
The humor is a big part for me.
And of course the game is great.
The humor reminds of the hilarious games from WMS....like SS , MM, AFM, RFM

#8077 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Hahahaha Santa had to haul this one downstairs on a 2-wheeler...he is quite exhausted.

#8078 3 years ago

Hahahaha Santa had to haul this one downstairs on a 2-wheeler...he is quite exhausted.

ouch ! only reading this and i have a big pain at my back :/ ...

#8079 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ouch ! only reading this and i have a big pain at my back :/ ...

I’m not as fit as I used to be, that’s for sure! Fortunately my 14-year old is now strong enough to help. He thinks the box contains a gaming chair...not sure if he will be pleased with the actual contents, or disappointed! Ha!

#8080 3 years ago

I can confirm that it is not seeing new high scores for Lil Deadpool Frenzy. My current score shows 1,000,000 is the record and I just had 8,100,000 and it did not recognize it as a new high score.

#8081 3 years ago

I’m not as fit as I used to be, that’s for sure! Fortunately my 14-year old is now strong enough to help. He thinks the box contains a gaming chair...not sure if he will be pleased with the actual contents, or disappointed! Ha!

That’s one heavy mother of a gaming chair!!!! He will think it’s the deluxe model with vibration and speakers. Well at least he will have those 2 things. Just may be a bit uncomfortable. More of a recliner. Cats think it’s a great thing to place their bums on.

#8082 3 years ago

I mean I guess he can sit on it and play video games..

#8083 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

That’s one heavy mother of a gaming chair!!!! He will think it’s the deluxe model with vibration and speakers. Well at least he will have those 2 things. Just may be a bit uncomfortable. More of a recliner. Cats think it’s a great thing to place their bums on.

Hahaha for sure!
One of our cats loves our Amazing Spider-Man...he thinks it’s an interactive cat toy.

#8084 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

I mean I guess he can sit on it and play video games..

LOL the most uncomfortable gaming chair, ever.

#8085 3 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

I can confirm that it is not seeing new high scores for Lil Deadpool Frenzy. My current score shows 1,000,000 is the record and I just had 8,100,000 and it did not recognize it as a new high score.

I was just about to ask this. I guess it’s a bug or something, I was wondering why it never let me put initials in it for that. Weird. And glad it’s not just me...

#8086 3 years ago

Does anyone else's auto-launch sometimes fail to make it fully around the orbit? Seems like my autolaunch is pushing the ball into the left rails in the shooter lane and causing it to clunk as it enters the right orbit. A manual plunge doesn't have any issues. What kind of adjustment is there (if any) on the auto-launcher?

#8087 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Does anyone else's auto-launch sometimes fail to make it fully around the orbit? Seems like my autolaunch is pushing the ball into the left rails in the shooter lane and causing it to clunk as it enters the right orbit. A manual plunge doesn't have any issues. What kind of adjustment is there (if any) on the auto-launcher?

I'm getting some here and there, must be a bit of a rattle at the top right corner before it enters above pops

#8088 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Haven't had the issue on deadpool, but have on a different game. I think the usual deal is to make sure the "forks" of the autolaunch are rest just right when the ball is in the shooter lane. Good contact evenly is key. It is not tough to give a little bend and adjust.

#8089 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Haven't had the issue on deadpool, but have on a different game. I think the usual deal is to make sure the "forks" of the autolaunch are rest just right when the ball is in the shooter lane. Good contact evenly is key. It is not tough to give a little bend and adjust.

I'll have to take a look. the "forks" looked ok from top down, but I haven't taken the glass off to see.

#8090 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Mine always makes it fully around, but sometimes slower than other times.

#8091 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Mine always makes it fully around, but sometimes slower than other times.

I bent the forks a little bit and it seems to have made a difference. So much so that I made it to Mr Sinister for the first time and just barely broke a billion I'm in the billionaires club!

20201221_163807 (resized).jpg20201221_163807 (resized).jpg
#8092 3 years ago

Full Pin Monk colored brackets now installed with BOOM rollovers. Lower playfield definitely now pops more.

20201221_194050 (resized).jpg20201221_194050 (resized).jpg20201221_194100 (resized).jpg20201221_194100 (resized).jpg
#8093 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I bent the forks a little bit and it seems to have made a difference. So much so that I made it to Mr Sinister for the first time and just barely broke a billion I'm in the billionaires club!
[quoted image]

Dam nice! I’m gonna go bend my forks now so I can get to MR sinister too

#8094 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dam nice! I’m gonna go bend my forks now so I can get to MR sinister too

Treat the game right and it'll do good by you lol

#8095 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]

Congrats on making it to Mr. Sinister!!! I've owned DP for over 2 years now and have yet to reach him, but now I know why. Which way did you bend yours?

#8096 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Congrats on making it to Mr. Sinister!!! I've owned DP for over 2 years now and have yet to reach him, but now I know why. Which way did you bend yours?

Towards the outside of the cabinet. Mine was launching the balls into the left rail and sometimes it wasn't making it all the way around the orbit. After a little bend, it would still hit the left rail a bit, but there was still enough momentum that it would also make it around the orbit smoothly. I will have to see if I can tweak it more.

I was being a tad facetious about the causation of the bending of the fork. Just don't expect your game to magically improve after you make the adjustment

#8097 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I purchased a new SD card and created a brand new image from the Stern website. It's been about eight or nine days without the machine locking up. I'm not claiming victory but it's definitely a good sign. Thanks to everyone for their help!

This is interesting. I put in a new SD card and it worked perfect for over two weeks. Now it locks up again. If I turn it on the screen will eventually freeze and you have to restart the machine. Essentially, the entire machine freezes as the lights no longer blink on my etc.
Sometimess it occurs during game play. I have checked every connection 30 times. I'm going to call Stern and try to order a new CPU node. It's just very odd that it went so long without an issue and now it started again.

#8098 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Towards the outside of the cabinet. Mine was launching the balls into the left rail and sometimes it wasn't making it all the way around the orbit. After a little bend, it would still hit the left rail a bit, but there was still enough momentum that it would also make it around the orbit smoothly. I will have to see if I can tweak it more.
I was being a tad facetious about the causation of the bending of the fork. Just don't expect your game to magically improve after you make the adjustment

Haha, and thanks! Are you bending the fork with your hands, or using a pair of pliers or something like that? Think I am going to experiment a little this weekend.

#8099 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Haha, and thanks! Are you bending the fork with your hands, or using a pair of pliers or something like that? Think I am going to experiment a little this weekend.

I just used my hands. They bend relatively easy.

#8100 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

[quoted image]

Congrats! Hey can you explain what you mean by "bent the forks"? I have been having a weak auto-plunge issue too. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.99
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/162?hl=daddymand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.