(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,295 posts
  • 1,092 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Magicman
  • Topic is favorited by 557 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240422_042849~2 (resized).jpg
20240420_214553 (resized).jpg
20240419_183748 (resized).jpg
20240419_184303 (resized).jpg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 326.
#8001 3 years ago

Haven't removed yet but had several episodes of this shot today. At least on my machine i really think it is the staple thingy that sends ball to the left wall and then the ball slams hard right back into the shooter lane. It does not appear to be hitting bottom of katana in the air at least for me.

#8002 3 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

I'm doing some investigation on this ball rejection issue. I don't think it is the wire pressed into PF. Im thinking its air ball or possibly this section of the rail that is out. When manually rolling ball past that it catches the lower edge.
I'm going to fix the rail and make a plastic airball deflector.
[quoted image]

If the rail looks like that it is a no brainer where to start

#8003 3 years ago

I replaced the 2D Colossus figure with a modification of a 3D figure from thingive.
You can find the mod here: www.thingiverse.com/thing:4684126

Colossus Pinball mod (resized).JPGColossus Pinball mod (resized).JPGIMG_8466 (resized).jpgIMG_8466 (resized).jpgIMG_8468 (resized).jpgIMG_8468 (resized).jpg
#8004 3 years ago

Anybody having problems with battles/quests not starting sometimes? Select the battle/quest and hit the acition-button and it flashes, says sabretooth/megalodon and then nothing happens, battle is no longer lit but quest and team-ups stay. On latest version pro 1.05.

#8005 3 years ago

Almost broke 1 billion had 102 weapons, mechsuit ready then drained my last ball.

Getting better at snikt shot. had 3x going in first ninja multball.

Katana lock cover is off I think I want to do a red black carbon fiber paint job on it.

16078980933236450183257125477552 (resized).jpg16078980933236450183257125477552 (resized).jpg

#8006 3 years ago

OK so I removed the "staple" from right orbit Domino lane thinking this could be the reason for ball rejection causing ball to fall hard back down into shooter lane after a "clunk" sound. Some pics of the removed item for reference. After a few plays I am reporting what a few others suspected that this was not the issue because I still had rejections even with staple removed. I put the staple back (especially since not thrilled about open holes on a playfield. After spending some time under the katana and watching this shot closely, I now believe the ball is hitting the quite sharp round metal screw bracket holding down the katana. Holding a ball under it with my hand there is less than 1/4 inch clearance so any air and it will hit this and create that loud clunk and reject the ball down. I suppose only fix could be a plastic airball protector but not sure how to mount it. A few folks had the same theory so if anyone tried this please post!

DP staple (resized).jpgDP staple (resized).jpgDP staple 2 (resized).jpgDP staple 2 (resized).jpgDP staple 3 (resized).jpgDP staple 3 (resized).jpgclunk 2 (resized).jpgclunk 2 (resized).jpgclunk-1 (resized).jpgclunk-1 (resized).jpg
#8007 3 years ago

Anyone having the playfield coating start coming up near the rollovers? See what I mean just above the word Deadpool in the pic. Any tips for how to fix? I think someone had mentioned mylar but have no idea how to do this or if its worth it. Its really not bad right now but thinking it will get worse over time. thanks all.

rollovers (resized).jpgrollovers (resized).jpg
#8008 3 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

What happens is that sometimes a hard hit from the left flipper into the right orbit causes the ball to get air born off the playfield and it hits the underside of the Katana causing it to die.
You can dial down the power of the left flipper or put a piece of Lexan under the Katana to force the ball down. That way it will make the orbit.
Rest it on the guide rail to the left and on the red plastic to the right.

Bundy after experimenting and thinking I had a different issue...you were right! I didn't realize how little air was needed but even 1/8th or 1/4 inch air would do it under the katana. Did you add the plastic airball protector and if so any pics?
thanks!

#8009 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Anyone having the playfield coating start coming up near the rollovers? See what I mean just above the word Deadpool in the pic. Any tips for how to fix? I think someone had mentioned mylar but have no idea how to do this or if its worth it. Its really not bad right now but thinking it will get worse over time. thanks all.
[quoted image]

It looks like your one has clear pooling/ink lifting. You definitely want to address that ASAP. I'd use the vinyl iron/mylar combination fix. The iron to flatten out the lifting again, and the mylar to protect the area from chipping.

It's covered here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

#8010 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

OK so I removed the "staple" from right orbit Domino lane thinking this could be the reason for ball rejection causing ball to fall hard back down into shooter lane after a "clunk" sound. Some pics of the removed item for reference. After a few plays I am reporting what a few others suspected that this was not the issue because I still had rejections even with staple removed. I put the staple back (especially since not thrilled about open holes on a playfield. After spending some time under the katana and watching this shot closely, I now believe the ball is hitting the quite sharp round metal screw bracket holding down the katana. Holding a ball under it with my hand there is less than 1/4 inch clearance so any air and it will hit this and create that loud clunk and reject the ball down. I suppose only fix could be a plastic airball protector but not sure how to mount it. A few folks had the same theory so if anyone tried this please post!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

But without the staple did the clunk sound go away? Also how did you remove the staple by bashing with a nail or nail punch underneath? Tried to remove one of these in another pin and failed.

#8011 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

[quoted image]

Curious of your production date. On back of head.

#8012 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It looks like your one has clear pooling/ink lifting. You definitely want to address that ASAP. I'd use the vinyl iron/mylar combination fix. The iron to flatten out the lifting again, and the mylar to protect the area from chipping.
It's covered here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

Are you sure that isn’t just mylar around the pop area lifting a bit? It looks as if it’s nicely cut around the lane guides. I’m not sure if they came with protected from the factory or not but I know many games do.

#8013 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Are you sure that isn’t just mylar around the pop area lifting a bit? It looks as if it’s nicely cut around the lane guides. I’m not sure if they came with protected from the factory or not but I know many games do.

Hard to tell from the picture, but if all of them were protected with mylar it doesn't explain what looks like a deep scratch on the post to the left of it. Whatever the case, IRL I'm sure he'll be able to tell and he now has all the info he needs if it isn't protected.

#8014 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I agree. Following the contour lines on the post to the right, I’m pretty certain that’s just Mylar lifting. In fact, the one to the right also looks as though it’s starting to lift slightly

#8015 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Bundy after experimenting and thinking I had a different issue...you were right! I didn't realize how little air was needed but even 1/8th or 1/4 inch air would do it under the katana. Did you add the plastic airball protector and if so any pics?
thanks!

Yes I have added a home made airball protector. At the top end, right, it is mounted using the screw that holds the metal rail to the shooter lane and at the bottom end I am using the top threads of the post under the Katana to the left where the ball exit the bumpers.
Picture a few posts back.

#8016 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

But without the staple did the clunk sound go away? Also how did you remove the staple by bashing with a nail or nail punch underneath? Tried to remove one of these in another pin and failed.

Yes, I tapped it from underneath with a nail punch and then pulled the final bit out from the top of playfield with needle nose pliers. Yes, it dead soften the clunk sound when the ball rounds the corner, but then leaves you with open holes in playfield you'd have to cover. But it did not fix the clunk followed by ball rejection issue which was the main reason for the fix attempt. SO while I was originally convinced the staple needed to come out...I wound up putting it back in.

#8017 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Hard to tell from the picture, but if all of them were protected with mylar it doesn't explain what looks like a deep scratch on the post to the left of it. Whatever the case, IRL I'm sure he'll be able to tell and he now has all the info he needs if it isn't protected.

Thanks so much all! It really does look like mylar lifting to me. It's not a scratch but the mylar actually coming up. But i think PinMonk's solution is something I will look in to either way.

#8018 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I agree. Following the contour lines on the post to the right, I’m pretty certain that’s just Mylar lifting. In fact, the one to the right also looks as though it’s starting to lift slightly

I do think this is the case...so can I just remove the mylar (if just added by factory for extra protection) and replace? I am also looking into PinMonks solution.

#8019 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I do think this is the case...so can I just remove the mylar (if just added by factory for extra protection) and replace? I am also looking into PinMonks solution.

Yes, you can remove it and replace if you choose too. I would personally leave it until it peels much worse. You could also try carefully trimming off the peeled part. And if you do remove, you really do not need to replace in a home environment, but of course it doesn't hurt to have.

I would not try ironing it or any other craziness. That solution is for clearcoat issues, not mylar (disclaimer, I have never tried it). Mylar is basically just a clear sticker over a (usually) smallish area. It is not the same as clearcoat.

#8020 3 years ago

Hello,

I need help for a friend/doctor (who does not live close) that only owns a Deadpool LE and is having some trouble with his machine. I told him I would post and ask this question in the Deadpool forum. According to him on a two player game the ball is auto launching for the second player without touching the machine. I don't thing he is having a problem during a single player game( not 100% sure). He is not a pinball tech guy but I told him it is probably a switch or opto. Again I have never been to his house or saw the machine in person. Would a tech error show up in the diagnostic service menu? I have searched a little on pinside and there was a similar problem on a AC/DC Luci where people suggested to reseat the connectors on the drop targets or something(sensitive switch anywhere on the playfield) might be causing it or maybe the button on the lock door bar.

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated. I will check back for updates or people can message me. Thanks again.

#8021 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I did notice that I haven't beaten the very low 'Lil Deadpool Frenzy high score, though I am certain that I have... anyone else notice this new high score for that mode not working or am I just imagining it?

Thanks for posting about this. I noticed the low default high score this morning, and wondered how I'd never beat it before. I fired up a game and easily beat the default high score, but it did not update or ask me to enter initials. Seems like this may be a bug.

#8022 3 years ago

Cant seem to find the info on the apron corner fix. Anyone know post#? Thx

#8023 3 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

Thanks for posting about this. I noticed the low default high score this morning, and wondered how I'd never beat it before. I fired up a game and easily beat the default high score, but it did not update or ask me to enter initials. Seems like this may be a bug.

This is a coding bug, for sure.

I also noticed that Ninjapocolypse does always get activated when it should. Seems like that non-activation is only occurring within certain modes. I will try to pay attention to see what those modes are. Anyone else noticing this? Never had an issue with Ninjapocolypse prior to the most recent code update. It's my favorite combo shot.

#8024 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I also noticed that Ninjapocolypse does always get activated when it should. Seems like that non-activation is only occurring within certain modes. I will try to pay attention to see what those modes are. Anyone else noticing this? Never had an issue with Ninjapocolypse prior to the most recent code update. It's my favorite combo shot.

Only played on 1.05, the ninjapocalypse doesn't trigger in Megalodon for me. Posted earlier about modes not starting sometimes a few posts back.

#8025 3 years ago

I was in megalodon and got the third katana lock. It started releasing into multiball, but started the sounds, lights, screen orchestration well afterwards (maybe 10 or 15 seconds).

#8026 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Quoted from glende:

Only played on 1.05, the ninjapocalypse doesn't trigger in Megalodon for me. Posted earlier about modes not starting sometimes a few posts back.

I haven't had Ninjapocalypse register in Megalodon Quest in 1.03 or later code versions.

#8027 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Yes, you can remove it and replace if you choose too. I would personally leave it until it peels much worse. You could also try carefully trimming off the peeled part. And if you do remove, you really do not need to replace in a home environment, but of course it doesn't hurt to have.
I would not try ironing it or any other craziness. That solution is for clearcoat issues, not mylar (disclaimer, I have never tried it). Mylar is basically just a clear sticker over a (usually) smallish area. It is not the same as clearcoat.

I would heat it with a hair dryer in hope of reactivating the adhesive, and then try to push it back down w/ my finger. If that doesn’t work I’d do everything else jediturlte has suggested.

#8028 3 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

I would heat it with a hair dryer in hope of reactivating the adhesive, and then try to push it back down w/ my finger. If that doesn’t work I’d do everything else jediturlte has suggested.

That's a good idea. Don't get too crazy with the heat though.

If you decide to remove it, look up the freeze method. That is my preferred way. Easy-peasy.

#8029 3 years ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Hello,
I need help for a friend/doctor (who does not live close) that only owns a Deadpool LE and is having some trouble with his machine. I told him I would post and ask this question in the Deadpool forum. According to him on a two player game the ball is auto launching for the second player without touching the machine. I don't thing he is having a problem during a single player game( not 100% sure). He is not a pinball tech guy but I told him it is probably a switch or opto. Again I have never been to his house or saw the machine in person. Would a tech error show up in the diagnostic service menu? I have searched a little on pinside and there was a similar problem on a AC/DC Luci where people suggested to reseat the connectors on the drop targets or something(sensitive switch anywhere on the playfield) might be causing it or maybe the button on the lock door bar.
Any help in this matter would be much appreciated. I will check back for updates or people can message me. Thanks again.

More information is needed.

He needs to verify he is/is not having the problem on 1 player games also. Also, does it do this on every ball or just ball 1?

#8030 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Thanks so much all! It really does look like mylar lifting to me. It's not a scratch but the mylar actually coming up. But i think PinMonk's solution is something I will look in to either way.

Just the mylar, same with mine. Mine’s worse

#8031 3 years ago

Daddy man that is the mylar lifting. My Deadpool has mylar in the exact same place. I'm sure the experts here will help instruct you how to fix it.

#8032 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Yes, I tapped it from underneath with a nail punch and then pulled the final bit out from the top of playfield with needle nose pliers. Yes, it dead soften the clunk sound when the ball rounds the corner, but then leaves you with open holes in playfield you'd have to cover. But it did not fix the clunk followed by ball rejection issue which was the main reason for the fix attempt. SO while I was originally convinced the staple needed to come out...I wound up putting it back in.

Thanks. I hate those things when used for guide rails.

#8033 3 years ago

I have seen the auto launch problem, albeit not restricted to 2 player but I bet I know what the issue is. Check that the drop targets (Dead, Pool) or mini deadpool are resetting correctly. If they fail to reset correctly (all up), and for sure you notice this in a 2 player game because someone just knocked some down, I believe the game thinks it's doing an autosave or something since targets are down and auto lunches.

If that is the case you can try bending the hell out of the drop targets forward so they catch on the plastic ledge properly. In my case I ended up getting a replacement drop target for "Pool" from Stern. "Dead" started doing it but some bending worked.

Quoted from bigchief99:

Hello,

#8034 3 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I have seen the auto launch problem, albeit not restricted to 2 player but I bet I know what the issue is. Check that the drop targets (Dead, Pool) or mini deadpool are resetting correctly. If they fail to reset correctly (all up), and for sure you notice this in a 2 player game because someone just knocked some down, I believe the game thinks it's doing an autosave or something since targets are down and auto lunches.
If that is the case you can try bending the hell out of the drop targets forward so they catch on the plastic ledge properly. In my case I ended up getting a replacement drop target for "Pool" from Stern. "Dead" started doing it but some bending worked.

"bending the hell out of the drop targets forward" Bend what part of the drop target? Top of the drop target or the middle or bottom?

#8035 3 years ago

If the drop targets won't stay up you may need a new "ledge".

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-3-bank-target-rest-ledge.html

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-4-bank-target-rest-ledge.html

These break. Then the drops will not stay up and can cause weird behavior as mentioned above.

#8036 3 years ago
Quoted from Bramvk:

"bending the hell out of the drop targets forward" Bend what part of the drop target? Top of the drop target or the middle or bottom?

Best bet is to remove the the unit from the machine to work on easier. make sure the target you want to bend is in up position. Hold it there with one hand and hold the middle back with same hand so the whole target doesn't bend forward. Then push the top part forward with your other hand so it bends forward and hold it there for a while, 30 seconds/minute. The idea is to get the top part of the target that latches on/above the plastic shelf back standing straight or even leaning a little forward. It can take a LOT of bending, it's tough plastic.

You can search this site for other posts that talk about this as well to corroborate what I am saying. That's how I even found out about this fix. It didn't work long term on my "Pool" targets but it's a place to start if you want a quick fix try.

#8037 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

These break. Then the drops will not stay up and can cause weird behavior as mentioned above.

This too, although in my case they were not broken.

#8038 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

thanks!

try raising the flipper rubber to the top of the flipper that can help stop the flipper from giving the ball lift

#8039 3 years ago
Quoted from glpinball:

This too, although in my case they were not broken.

try shimming the ledge out a thin pice of hard cardboard or washers that took care of it for me

#8040 3 years ago

Hey, all! SNIKT fix question here. I’ve searched through the thread and found out about the anti-sway bracket to make the SNIKT shot sturdier, and I’ve gotten and applied that. The question I have now is: Where should the target rest above the playfield for it to play as-intended? Does it want to contact the metal of the guard rail in that inner loop shot at all, or no? Does it want to be parallel with the black line in front of it, just behind, seated on top of it? Angled in any particular way? Etc.

Applying the SNIKT bracket certainly helps to keep the target in place, wherever that place may be, but I’m having trouble determining where exactly the target should be seated to be as effective and makeable as intended by the designer, and was wondering if anyone had any specific advice on the actual positioning?

It seems at the moment that only a really strong, square shot to the bottom edge of the target (not the face of the target), basically letting the ball contact the pop bumper behind the target, is what reliably shoots the ball up the ramp. Hitting the face of the target itself seems to just either jump up off the playfield, or go partially up the ramp before coming back down.

#8041 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Hey, all! SNIKT fix question here. I’ve searched through the thread and found out about the anti-sway bracket to make the SNIKT shot sturdier, and I’ve gotten and applied that. The question I have now is: Where should the target rest above the playfield for it to play as-intended? Does it want to contact the metal of the guard rail in that inner loop shot at all, or no? Does it want to be parallel with the black line in front of it, just behind, seated on top of it? Angled in any particular way? Etc.
Applying the SNIKT bracket certainly helps to keep the target in place, wherever that place may be, but I’m having trouble determining where exactly the target should be seated to be as effective and makeable as intended by the designer, and was wondering if anyone had any specific advice on the actual positioning?

Edit: meant to add the text that was here to my previous post, not to reply to myself hah

#8042 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

It seems at the moment that only a really strong, square shot to the bottom edge of the target (not the face of the target), basically letting the ball contact the pop bumper behind the target, is what reliably shoots the ball up the ramp. Hitting the face of the target itself seems to just either jump up off the playfield, or go partially up the ramp before coming back down.

My NIB snikt-target if this helps

IMG_6065 (resized).jpgIMG_6065 (resized).jpg
#8043 3 years ago

I have my snikt very close to level with PF maybe slightly top leaned towards flipper to extend time between adjustment.

Side note my dist said March for Pros April Prems.
Guess I'm not upgrading anytime soon.

#8044 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

My drop targets wouldn't stay up in early code. I haven't had a problem with them since I updated.

#8045 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Click on the topic index at the top of any page of this thread and look for the one that says "SNIKT target alignment - Per George Gomez" - click on that.

#8046 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Click on the topic index at the top of any page of this thread and look for the one that says "SNIKT target alignment - Per George Gomez" - click on that.

That’d do it, at least as far as its position relative to the guard rail Thank you!

#8047 3 years ago
Quoted from oldmanpinball:

try shimming the ledge out a thin pice of hard cardboard or washers that took care of it for me

What exactly did you do? Maybe a picture? Thanks, appreciated.

#8048 3 years ago

Anyone ever get the Magic Unicorn Power? 2X playfield for the rest of your ball. I had a game that I just focused on Little DP to get more initials on the leaderboard and LDP has some surprising points.

#8049 3 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

Anyone ever get the Magic Unicorn Power? 2X playfield for the rest of your ball. I had a game that I just focused on Little DP to get more initials on the leaderboard and LDP has some surprising points.

My pinball skills are poor and there are many modes I have yet to get to, but I thought I had heard of them all. "Magic Unicorn Power" is a thing? Do you recall how to start it? Were you in 'Lil DP multiball and hitting 'Lil DP standup X # of times to get it going or something like that? Very interesting...

#8050 3 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

I think you are talking about the reward you get from Lil' Deadpool Bounce. If that reward is called "Magic Unicorn Power" that is pretty great.

Lil’ Deadpool Bounce

The D-E-A-D-O-O-F-P-O-O-L targets will cycle back and forth in order. Hit a target for a bonus depending on which target was hit - OOF = 5m, any non bottom-most side target = 7.5m, any bottom-most side target = 10m. Collecting three targets lights the Lil’ Deadpool target for a jackpot equal to the three target values awarded, and also awards +1 base Playfield X for the remainder of the ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/161?hl=lrrr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.