(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 326.
#7301 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I have both Deadpool Pro and Twilight Zone. Build quality doesn't seem cheaper on Deadpool to me. Some improvements like all GI bulbs are removable from the bottom which is really nice. The system for raising/lowering the playfield is much improved over older generation games as well.
I love my TZ, but have put way more games on DP in the last year (3400+). Regular cleaning and maintenance and no real issues (did have to replace flipper coil stops and Hellhouse scoop protector).

I do kinda? Get what you mean about the feel? Its probably the mechanical sounds but I quickly got over it. Game plays great !

#7302 3 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

But where is the damn code update? Grrr...

Yeah I'd like to see that, to me the game needs some kind of algorithm for multiple end of ball callouts. Seems kinda clunky when there are too many things trying to announce at once

Also anyone ever seen where the bonus countdown skips? I went over 60mil in bonus and the countdown went to 49mil then jumped to the total of 63mil. Weird

It would be nice if the pitch didn't top out during the bonus count too

#7303 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Yeah I'd like to see that, to me the game needs some kind of algorithm for multiple end of ball callouts. Seems kinda clunky when there are too many things trying to announce at once.

Also anyone ever seen where the bonus countdown skips? I went over 60mil in bonus and the countdown went to 49mil then jumped to the total of 63mil. Weird

The bonus countdown times out and jumps to the end all the time if you have more than about 45 million bonus. 300+ million is my highest bonus, but have had 100+ many times. Pressing both flippers will also jump the bonus to the end.

Yeah, there are definitely timing issues with the callouts and awards, especially when going into hellhouse scoop. There's a "Mechsuit Multiball Ready" callout that i've only heard a handful of times in 3400+ games and sometimes on the rare occasion the callout is announced - it usually gets cutoff by something else.

#7304 3 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Thinking of picking up a HUO Deadpool Premium - anything to look for on inspection? Things to watch out for?

Katana ramp entrance. Check for any chipping. Common issue, but isn’t bad if you catch it early and raise the metal guide with a washer and apply a small strip of Mylar (if there’s chipping).

#7305 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

There's a "Mechsuit Multiball Ready" callout

wait ... what? I've never heard that at all! Granted I'm only around 1400 games ...

#7306 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The bonus countdown times out and jumps to the end all the time if you have more than about 45 million bonus. 300+ million is my highest bonus, but have had 100+ many times. Pressing both flippers will also jump the bonus to the end.
Yeah, there are definitely timing issues with the callouts and awards, especially when going into hellhouse scoop. There's a "Mechsuit Multiball Ready" callout that i've only heard a handful of times in 3400+ games and sometimes on the rare occasion the callout is announced - it usually gets cutoff by something else.

Interesting
Not sure I've EVER heard that one
I thought I just had to pay attention to the number

So if you're machine is set to 50 weapons for MSMB, what's the furthest past 50 you've done before it awards it because so much else is already going on? For me I think it was 71 but I'm sure others have much higher numbers

#7307 3 years ago

So is there a Key Post? Do we have a running total of requests/ bug reports for the next code update?

#7308 3 years ago

Pass me a chimichanga because I just joined the owners club!

I just ordered a Pro model as my very first pin. Super excited! I took the time to read through all the posts in this thread so I could best protect the machine when it gets here. So far I have ordered the Cliffy playfield protector set, a plastics protector set, a left ramp plastic protector, mylar flipper button protectors annnnnd a shooter lane protector. Is there anything I missed?

Being that this is my first pin, I am a little anxious about taking things apart to put in these protectors. I plan to try and watch some youtube videos and take my time when installing. But if any of you veterans have any tips/common pitfalls to avoid I would certainly appreciate it.

Everyone I've messaged on here during my quest has been super nice and helpful. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it as a newbie.

#7309 3 years ago
Quoted from shaunpurslow:

I just ordered a Pro model as my very first pin. Super excited! I took the time to read through all the posts in this thread so I could best protect the machine when it gets here. So far I have ordered the Cliffy playfield protector set, a plastics protector set, a left ramp plastic protector, mylar flipper button protectors annnnnd a shooter lane protector. Is there anything I missed?
Being that this is my first pin, I am a little anxious about taking things apart to put in these protectors. I plan to try and watch some youtube videos and take my time when installing. But if any of you veterans have any tips/common pitfalls to avoid I would certainly appreciate it.
Everyone I've messaged on here during my quest has been super nice and helpful. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it as a newbie.

Congrats and welcome.
When you put the shooter lane protector in,
Keep an eye on how tight you make the left side of that. I bent mine ;-(

Also I bought mine used, but dont be afraid to adjust the flippers, you're a player so you'll know if they arent at the correct angle. Also my slingshots were almost dead. Switches had WAY too much space. I'VE got mine set close to hair triggers, they're super active.

Just some things to think about
You dont Have to do everything.
Do what makes you happy

Like for me, I've only installed the shooter lane cliffy so far.

#7310 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Congrats and welcome.
When you put the shooter lane protector in,
Keep an eye on how tight you make the left side of that. I bent mine ;-(
Also I bought mine used, but dont be afraid to adjust the flippers, you're a player so you'll know if they arent at the correct angle. Also my slingshots were almost dead. Switches had WAY too much space. I'VE got mine set close to hair triggers, they're super active.
Just some things to think about
You dont Have to do everything.
Do what makes you happy
Like for me, I've only installed the shooter lane cliffy so far.

Thank you so much. That is great advice. I will keep an eye on those slingshots for sure.

#7311 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

wait ... what? I've never heard that at all! Granted I'm only around 1400 games ...

I haven't heard the mechsuit mb "is ready" call out either. I just keep an eye on the # of weapons to know if and when it is qualified. Maybe I just haven't paid that close of attention to it. Interesting to hear that it exists, though.

#7312 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

So if you're machine is set to 50 weapons for MSMB, what's the furthest past 50 you've done before it awards it because so much else is already going on? For me I think it was 71 but I'm sure others have much higher numbers

I've gone over 100 weapons at least once before starting MSMB... (nice, because I then had 2X multiplier because of 100+ weapons). Yeah, it won't let you start that mode even if you have enough weapons, since some other modes (Like if Sauron mode is ready, or if Wolverine or Lil Deadpool are already running) take precedence.

#7313 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I haven't heard the mechsuit mb "is ready" call out either. I just keep an eye on the # of weapons to know if and when it is qualified. Maybe I just haven't paid that close of attention to it. Interesting to hear that it exists, though.

It surprised me the first time I heard it. It's in the same deep voice as when you start Mechsuit Multiball. Hopefully Stern gets it sorted out with one more update along with expanded mode leaderboards and fixing some other minor issues. Fantastic game that will be even better!

#7314 3 years ago

Congrats! Deadpool is a great game and you will certainly enjoy it very much!

If you are mechanically inclined, you won't have much trouble working on a pinball machine. Take your time and research online and certainly ask questions in this group as there are some very knowledgeable people here.

#7315 3 years ago

Welcome! DP is a fantastic pin, and a great option for your first! Be warned: It will NOT be your last!

A few simple, though surprisingly easily forgotten, pieces of advice for any modification or maintenance:

*Take pictures (from multiple angles) before taking anything apart, and view the pictures you took to verify their quality and that they clearly show you what you need to do to put things back together before you start unscrewing or unplugging things. A lot of times, there are fine details you could easily miss if you don’t take the time to pay that extra attention, like little washers and their position relative to something else.

*Make sure you remember to take the balls out of the game before you lift your play field (bring the play field up and rest the bars on the front of the cabinet, then manually eject the balls from the trough from beneath). I tend to put mine in a spare microfiber cloth, which I then put into a Pingulp on one of our other machines for safe keeping.

*Have another microfiber cloth on hand to rest flat on the play field to put small pieces of hardware or tools on while working atop the play field to a) avoid damaging the field, and b) to help prevent little screws and washers and the like from slipping down into the back of the machine somewhere (real annoying). Otherwise, of course, have an area nearby and off the play field entirely to set things on (I’ve just found it more convenient to have things on a cloth on the field when applicable).

*You CAN do it, whatever the “it” may be, and there WILL be “it”s! Pinball machines are highly complex electro-mechanical works of art, with any number of potential points of failure, so something WILL go wrong, or come loose, or break, or wear down, etc. over time, or hell, even possibly on day one! It is to be expected, and there are tons of resources available online via YouTube or right here on Pinside, or via your distributor and some techs they likely know and work with, or through Stern support directly. The modding and maintenance of pins has proven to be a really fun, rewarding part of pin ownership, in my opinion.

Lastly, just have fun and enjoy your new pinball machine! Hope you’ve got plans for the next few that will inevitably join your collection

#7316 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Make sure you remember to take the balls out of the game before you lift your play field

I remember doing this more than once after I got my first pin lol

Quoted from zeldarioid:

Be warned: It will NOT be your last!

This. So much this

#7317 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Welcome! DP is a fantastic pin, and a great option for your first! Be warned: It will NOT be your last!
A few simple, though surprisingly easily forgotten, pieces of advice for any modification or maintenance:
*Take pictures (from multiple angles) before taking anything apart, and view the pictures you took to verify their quality and that they clearly show you what you need to do to put things back together before you start unscrewing or unplugging things. A lot of times, there are fine details you could easily miss if you don’t take the time to pay that extra attention, like little washers and their position relative to something else.
*Make sure you remember to take the balls out of the game before you lift your play field (bring the play field up and rest the bars on the front of the cabinet, then manually eject the balls from the trough from beneath). I tend to put mine in a spare microfiber cloth, which I then put into a Pingulp on one of our other machines for safe keeping.
*Have another microfiber cloth on hand to rest flat on the play field to put small pieces of hardware or tools on while working atop the play field to a) avoid damaging the field, and b) to help prevent little screws and washers and the like from slipping down into the back of the machine somewhere (real annoying). Otherwise, of course, have an area nearby and off the play field entirely to set things on (I’ve just found it more convenient to have things on a cloth on the field when applicable).
*You CAN do it, whatever the “it” may be, and there WILL be “it”s! Pinball machines are highly complex electro-mechanical works of art, with any number of potential points of failure, so something WILL go wrong, or come loose, or break, or wear down, etc. over time, or hell, even possibly on day one! It is to be expected, and there are tons of resources available online via YouTube or right here on Pinside, or via your distributor and some techs they likely know and work with, or through Stern support directly. The modding and maintenance of pins has proven to be a really fun, rewarding part of pin ownership, in my opinion.
Lastly, just have fun and enjoy your new pinball machine! Hope you’ve got plans for the next few that will inevitably join your collection

Thank you so much! This is excellent advice! I would have totally forgotten to take the balls out. Hahah. Looks like I need to buy some microfiber cloths too. You just gave me a boat load of confidence. Really appreciate it.

Many thanks to everyone with their wonderful support. I can't wait for this thing to get here.

#7318 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

*Have another microfiber cloth on hand to rest flat on the play field to put small pieces of hardware or tools on while working atop the play field to a) avoid damaging the field, and b) to help prevent little screws and washers and the like from slipping down into the back of the machine somewhere (real annoying)

And don't underestimate this tip - I agree entirely that it's "real annoying" when the little screws slip down into the back/bottom of the machine. They have a nasty way of hiding! (TIP: When I can't find them, I walk away, and then come back - I can usually then find them, but better to have not lost them in the first place).

#7319 3 years ago

Every time I see an email in my InBox from Stern I get excited it's a DP code update. So far no luck (but happy for all the other game owners who are getting the update). I know it's minor, but hoping one day the wonky number 1 spacing gets fixed (along with the bugs and adding high score tables).

#7320 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

And don't underestimate this tip - I agree entirely that it's "real annoying" when the little screws slip down into the back/bottom of the machine. They have a nasty way of hiding! (TIP: When I can't find them, I walk away, and then come back - I can usually then find them, but better to have not lost them in the first place).

Also be careful.
They can lodge in bad places.
If you lose one, might want to find it before you turn the game back on.

#7321 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

Every time I see an email in my InBox from Stern I get excited it's a DP code update. So far no luck (but happy for all the other game owners who are getting the update). I know it's minor, but hoping one day the wonky number 1 spacing gets fixed (along with the bugs and adding high score tables).

Is there a way to join the mail list?

#7322 3 years ago

Thank you so much! This is excellent advice! I would have totally forgotten to take the balls out. Hahah. Looks like I need to buy some microfiber cloths too. You just gave me a boat load of confidence. Really appreciate it.
Many thanks to everyone with their wonderful support. I can't wait for this thing to get here.

And if you pick up a JJP at some point, you don't need to take the balls out to raise the playfield

#7323 3 years ago

Sorry if this has been asked before,
is there Midnight Madness on this machine?
thanks

#7324 3 years ago

Sterns site states that the latest Deadpool code is 1.02, my game is 1.03....?

#7325 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Sterns site states that the latest Deadpool code is 1.02, my game is 1.03....?

They started adding the door interlock switches back in. This code reflects the difference to account for that. It is the only difference that I am aware of. Other games had something similar.

#7326 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Is there a way to join the mail list?

If you go to the Stern Pinball website there is an option to Subscribe ("SUBSCRIBE TO STERN LEARN ABOUT STERN NEWS, CODE UPDATES, & NEW RELEASES!")

#7327 3 years ago

Just joined the club with LE #393 ! Few questions:

Is there a shortcut to restart the game if someone presses start too many times? For example on GB I can hold left flipper and start and it will reset.

Is there an easy way to install the washers under the Katana lock ball guide? Or does it involve removing all the pieces similar to this post below? Any other tips on protecting the game? Is it only this ball guide that seems to need it?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/78#post-5144489

Is there a code updated expected? It seems pretty polished to me!?

#7328 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

And if you pick up a JJP at some point, you don't need to take the balls out to raise the playfield

If you stick a mircro fiber cloth in the ball release you don't have to remove them from your Deadpool either.

#7329 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

If you stick a mircro fiber cloth in the ball release you don't have to remove them from your Deadpool either.

just make sure you wedge it in there real nice so you don’t have a tumbling ball surprise

#7330 3 years ago

Doesn't take much.

#7331 3 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Just joined the club with LE #393 ! Few questions:
Is there a shortcut to restart the game if someone presses start too many times? For example on GB I can hold left flipper and start and it will reset.
Is there an easy way to install the washers under the Katana lock ball guide? Or does it involve removing all the pieces similar to this post below? Any other tips on protecting the game? Is it only this ball guide that seems to need it?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/78#post-5144489
Is there a code updated expected? It seems pretty polished to me!?

Deadpool has the hold start to restart your game, but does not have the hold left flipper and start to end current game option. Hopefully that comes at some point. Dwight put it in GoT and GB. I would like to see it in all their games.

#7332 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

This is 100% accurate lol. I just put up a 600 Mil game, which I'm sure is just ok, but the shots felt a lot better than even a few games ago. The right orbit is a bit clunky, which is due to no rail I'm sure, but everything felt really smooth. I'm having trouble finding the shot for the center spinner, but that's on me.
The Ninja lock rail has a Cliffy underneath it, and same with the scoop. I did just put in an order for the shooter lane protector, but not the outhole. The tapered design seems like it's working to reduce chances of clearcoat chipping.
And an external sub with this game is a definite must-have!

I still don’t understand why Gomez didn’t put a rail on the right orb to make that shot smooth, he had plenty of room. That shot is holding this game back from being a complete masterpiece. He could have easily installed one of the rail ramps they have used in other games so when you plunge the ball it jumps onto the playfield. This is how my ACDC, Kiss and Metallica was set up.

#7333 3 years ago

This was asked a while ago but I can't find the answer so I'm hoping some knows: what do you get when you hit the Colossus loop when Special is lit?

#7334 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

This was asked a while ago but I can't find the answer so I'm hoping some knows: what do you get when you hit the Colossus loop when Special is lit?

Depends on what you have it setup to award, usually a credit or extra ball.

#7335 3 years ago

Anyone know where I can buy the premium/LE figures for my pro??

#7336 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I still don’t understand why Gomez didn’t put a rail on the right orb to make that shot smooth, he had plenty of room. That shot is holding this game back from being a complete masterpiece. He could have easily installed one of the rail ramps they have used in other games so when you plunge the ball it jumps onto the playfield. This is how my ACDC, Kiss and Metallica was set up.

Because it would not work with the premium/Le dazzler drop down ramp to allow the disco loops.

#7337 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Because it would not work with the premium/Le dazzler drop down ramp to allow the disco loops.

So, it would be a simple modification to the pro? It still would have made sense to do it.

#7338 3 years ago

So, it would be a simple modification to the pro? It still would have made sense to do it.

There's a switch where the end of the plunger ramp would be to make the orbit smooth, so you would have to relocate or modify that switch. Would probably be easy enough to put a gate there with a switch without too much trouble, for someone that wanted to do that.

#7339 3 years ago

Broke many of my records this game! Got to the end (and beyond!), new High Score, largest end of ball Bonus ever, Most Weapons (2nd time breaking 200), most Ninjas and most Chimichangas!

DP 399 Million Bonus 2020-10-18 (resized).jpgDP 399 Million Bonus 2020-10-18 (resized).jpgIMG_9355 (resized).JPGIMG_9355 (resized).JPGIMG_9357 (resized).JPGIMG_9357 (resized).JPG
#7340 3 years ago

Anyone know where I can buy the premium/LE figures for my pro??

You can buy them directly from Stern or have your distributor order them for you, but they are really pricey. If you order the van, it’s just a solid red rubber piece and you have to manually cut out the windows and place it over the metal one in the pro because there is nothing on the rubber one (stickers)

#7341 3 years ago

Running into an issue, I'm finding the left flipper coil is getting really hot (plunger too). Like burn your finger if you hold it too long hot. I checked out the coil stops and they look ok, swapped the coil sleeves (no apparent wear or anything really), and checked the EOS is registering in the switch test.

I assume this is not normal? Any ideas on what to check next?

I took a quick look and it looks like there are two different coils:
Left part number: 090-5020-20-ND
Right part number: 090-5032-ND

So maybe this is normal since they have different specs?

#7342 3 years ago

Hi folks...
APOLOGIES if this has been asked - which I'm sure it has - but I searched and couldnt find it... I have been considering adding a Deadpool pin for a while... I think the factor holding me back was that I really wanted it to have the adult language callouts etc you would get if it was based on the movie... so my question is, can that be modded with pin browser? Anyone done it. Thankyou in advance (and sorry again if it's been asked a dozen times)
S

#7343 3 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks...
APOLOGIES if this has been asked - which I'm sure it has - but I searched and couldnt find it... I have been considering adding a Deadpool pin for a while... I think the factor holding me back was that I really wanted it to have the adult language callouts etc you would get if it was based on the movie... so my question is, can that be modded with pin browser? Anyone done it. Thankyou in advance (and sorry again if it's been asked a dozen times)
S

Deadpool is better off without the movie assets. I don't know if there is a pin browser mod for it, but if there was I wouldn't change mine at all. I like the movies, but there is nothing there that translates to this pinball machine. There is enough "adult" language going on when I'm playing my pins that I don't need the machine shouting swear words back at me.

#7344 3 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks...
S

I do understand you wanting the movie quotes, I've been disappointed more than once when a pin wasnt based on the movie....

But the callouts on this game are hilarious, people hear me LOLing from the basement all the time

This pin reminds me of old school WMS/Bally where the humor of the designers shined thru in the code.

Maybe find one to play several dozen games on first.

#7345 3 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks...
S

If you want to change the sound package on this game I can’t see you being happy with the sound package on any game. The callouts and music are top notch, especially the “Oh Canada” and “poutine” callouts!

#7346 3 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Thinking of picking up a HUO Deadpool Premium - anything to look for on inspection? Things to watch out for?

Clear Coat pooling and chipping. I got mine with a NIB playfield from previous owner who had it. Too good of a deal to refuse. The playfield is fine as it is, but check carefully for it. If it's pooled and not chipped, it can be repaired quite easily.

#7347 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I do understand you wanting the movie quotes, I've been disappointed more than once when a pin wasnt based on the movie....
But the callouts on this game are hilarious, people hear me LOLing from the basement all the time
This pin reminds me of old school WMS/Bally where the humor of the designers shined thru in the code.
Maybe find one to play several dozen games on first.

Interesting note, both MM and AfM were scripted and voiced by Second City comedians, so you can thank the good judgement of the designer to use them instead of trying to be funny themselves, at least in those cases.

#7348 3 years ago

True dat! There are over 3,000 speech calls in this game. Check out the Stern making of video, its quite enlightening.

Quoted from Indusguys:

If you want to change the sound package on this game I can’t see you being happy with the sound package on any game. The callouts and music are top notch, especially the “Oh Canada” and “poutine” callouts!

#7349 3 years ago
Quoted from simbob:

Hi folks...
S

DP was my dream theme!!! I was so eager to buy it day 1.
The day I found out it was Gonna be PG rated, I was so disappointed that I just dropped it entirely!

A year later I played one at the local bar! I ordered one the following day. Trust me the game is packed with hilarious call outs and songs! It’s my favorite game!! I would never sell it.

Buy it !!

#7350 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

DP was my dream theme!!! I was so eager to buy it day 1.
The day I found out it was Gonna be PG rated, I was so disappointed that I just dropped it entirely!
A year later I played one at the local bar! I ordered one the following day. Trust me the game is packed with hilarious call outs and songs! It’s my favorite game!! I would never sell it.
Buy it !!

Wow! Looking at your collection, that really says a lot if it’s your favorite game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 64.99
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/147?hl=zeldarioid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.