(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 324.
#7151 3 years ago

So I caught up on some older SDTM episodes where they were re-rating there previous ratings. And they came to Deadpool. Zach seemed to get a bit passionate talking about how good Gomez designs are and how he always brings something different. Hollywoodbone went so far as to say that he would now recommend deadpool as the starting pin for someone starting out on their collection. Nice call Greg!!

#7152 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Damn! That’s nasty!! Thanks for posting need to check mine.

I'm going to place the thinnest washer I can find under the playfield thru bolt that's furthest from the spinner. Since I already was having wolverine spinner problems, I'm a lil skittish (tombs) in changing the vertical level of that spinner.

Also the paint was bubbled and when I touched it it broke off!!! The horror ! So "don't touch nuttin' "

#7153 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

So I caught up on some older SDTM episodes where they were re-rating there previous ratings. And they came to Deadpool. Zach seemed to get a bit passionate talking about how good Gomez designs are and how he always brings something different. hollywoodbone went so far as to say that he would now recommend deadpool as the starting pin for someone starting out on their collection. Nice call Greg!!

Yes I loved the design path for the "right ramp" a 90 degree turn, thru the pops where both the ramps wind up on the left side. I mean who does that? I'm sure it's hard to come up w unique stuff that's reliable and playable but this is really unique. I love it. Plus the ramps on the game although really cool are relatively low in height which I found surprising. Love this game

#7154 3 years ago

Not just the katana eh, maybe all the guides need a lift kit

#7155 3 years ago

Wolverine spinner changeout summary.

You need to remove the left bumper cap, black plastic katana sword handle cover, katana ramp habitrail (1 screw and it lifts right out) and the small triangular plastic behind the spinner.

The new spinner bracket p/n 511-7877-00 comes w the removable bracket, spinner without decal and full micro switch assy.

I decided to changeout the microswitch instead of soldering. You'll need a 3/16" nut driver for the lil black screws that hold the microswitch on

At first I didnt want to try to mess w the decal so i carefully changed the old spinner into the new bracket, but it didn't "hang correctly" the bottom of the spinner was hanging forward which I though would induce more stress into the bracket from ball bashing. See pics of the old spinner damage.

The Phillip's flatheads that hold the bracket to the wall seemed to have some kind of thread locking compound on them? But it wasnt red or blue so maybe it was wax? Anyway be careful removing these screws, I almost stripped one. I was hoping my pinball life hardware kit might have a replacement but no luck

I carefully removed the stickers on the spinner w a razor blade at a very low angle to avoid bending, then re wet them w a lil spit and pressed them down w the butt of a screwdriver. We'll see how all this lil decisions on the fly hold up in gameplay

My wolverine spinner was basically useless it prob worked less than 25% of the time it was supposed to so I expect this to change the game quite a bit.

See the paint damage from the wall in the pics

Hope this helps !

Mike in Pasadena, Md

16005232243632473191813307241840 (resized).jpg16005232243632473191813307241840 (resized).jpg16005232503733630994136186378557 (resized).jpg16005232503733630994136186378557 (resized).jpg16005232898144892277415612013382 (resized).jpg16005232898144892277415612013382 (resized).jpg16005233341091832459587161766899 (resized).jpg16005233341091832459587161766899 (resized).jpg
#7156 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I had to replace the center spinner. Found some bubbling missing paint under that metal wall. Also the wall was basically sanding the paint from ball hits. Might be good to out some mylar under there to protect it
[quoted image]

Really sorry to see that! One of the few reasons I pulled the trigger on a AIQ was because the lane guides seem to be redesigned so they no longer dig into the playfield but I will still be taking it apart and checking and adding fibre washers where needed.

#7157 3 years ago

I've beat the Final Battle a few times, but when I was scrolling through the game settings, I noticed that "Mr. Sinister Rex Start" had a value of ZERO.

What mode have I missed here?

#7158 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Wolverine spinner changeout summary.
You need to remove the left bumper cap, black plastic katana sword handle cover, katana ramp habitrail (1 screw and it lifts right out) and the small triangular plastic behind the spinner.
The new spinner bracket p/n 511-7877-00 comes w the removable bracket, spinner without decal and full micro switch assy.
I decided to changeout the microswitch instead of soldering. You'll need a 3/16" nut driver for the lil black screws that hold the microswitch on
At first I didnt want to try to mess w the decal so i carefully changed the old spinner into the new bracket, but it didn't "hang correctly" the bottom of the spinner was hanging forward which I though would induce more stress into the bracket from ball bashing. See pics of the old spinner damage.
The Phillip's flatheads that hold the bracket to the wall seemed to have some kind of thread locking compound on them? But it wasnt red or blue so maybe it was wax? Anyway be careful removing these screws, I almost stripped one. I was hoping my pinball life hardware kit might have a replacement but no luck
I carefully removed the stickers on the spinner w a razor blade at a very low angle to avoid bending, then re wet them w a lil spit and pressed them down w the butt of a screwdriver. We'll see how all this lil decisions on the fly hold up in gameplay
My wolverine spinner was basically useless it prob worked less than 25% of the time it was supposed to so I expect this to change the game quite a bit.
Hope this helps !
Mike in Pasadena, Md
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

so back to the spinner thing...
Unbelievable difference.

Now I'm starting to doubt if it ever really worked right since I've had this game
doing a COVID no touch driveway trade.

For example, first game w the rebuilt spinner and
I got 14 million on Berserker Rage,
before it mighthave been maybe 3mil max.

PS I found new spinner stickers in my goody bag,
so I'll have them if the old ones fall off.

#7159 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hope this helps !
Mike in Pasadena, Md
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Really shocks me that Stern still hasn't updated the design or added a protector to the ball guide. LOTR has the exact same issue, along with other games. Cliffy makes a protector, but seriously Stern, stop being so cheap!!!

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I've beat the Final Battle a few times, but when I was scrolling through the game settings, I noticed that "Mr. Sinister Rex Start" had a value of ZERO.
What mode have I missed here?

Anyone know what this is???

#7160 3 years ago

I bought the anti sway bracket for the SNIKT target months ago. I finally had a chance to put it in. I needed to loosen the 3 nuts holding the coil assembly to the pop bumper to the right to pull out the target. It only took a few minutes to replace. Here is the before and after. I tried to take the photo from a very similar position.

I played two games. First game I got one SNIKT shot. In the second game, I did 4 SNIKT shots in the first ball and nothing for the rest of the game. It appears smoother and consistent. (Of course, I need to play better in general.)

IMG_7114 (resized).jpegIMG_7114 (resized).jpegIMG_7118 (resized).jpegIMG_7118 (resized).jpeg

#7161 3 years ago

I have the knocker sound set to normal, but have yet to hear it. Shouldn't there be a knock when an extra ball is awarded or for a replay award?

#7162 3 years ago

A seriously weird bug occurred tonight.

Li'l DP MP was ready (green light). Mechsuit was also ready (strobing lights at scoop).

I didn't want to lose the open drops of Li'l DP by starting Mechsuit, so I locked a ball into Li'l DP. The machine plunged a new ball.

I had a battle ready before Mechsuit qualified, so I shot the scoop thinking Mechsuit would be deactivated with a ball in Li'l DP (even though the lights were still strobing at the scoop).

Instead of starting a battle, Mechsuit started. The Li'l DP drops didn't open to release the ball. Hitting them while in Mechsuit pushed the captured ball back and the drop would be back up before the ball rebounded down.

Played Mechsuit until I lost the last available ball. The end of ball sequence ran, but no new ball was ejected into the trough. Li'l DP released the captured ball and that started the next ball.

All drops stayed down at Li'l DP, and the light still shown green for available MB. I locked a ball, and the machine plunged another ball. I shot the scoop to start a battle before going into MB. The battle started.

I hit the drops, and the same thing happened as before. The drop never stayed down, and Li'l DP MB didn't actually start. I played out the ball, and upon losing it, the end of ball sequence played. No ball ejected to the trough, and Li'l DP released to use the trapped ball as the new one.

When the game was over, I started another one, and the game behaved normally. I know it's not feasible to predict every possible situation and how the software will react. But this was a strange one. Having Mech and Li'l DP available at the same time (and taking LDP), threw it for a loop.

#7163 3 years ago

Hey guys can anyone offer a little help?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-nodes-not-found#post-5862254
41F41EB2-F892-4082-BF55-12EB778DC5CE (resized).jpeg41F41EB2-F892-4082-BF55-12EB778DC5CE (resized).jpeg

EDIT:

Never mind, i powered the game up with the coin door open... I guess I’ve been around too many Bally Williams machines LOL

#7164 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I have the knocker sound set to normal, but have yet to hear it. Shouldn't there be a knock when an extra ball is awarded or for a replay award?

It's kind of a chirpy type sound. Replay and match are when you should hear it. I don't think it goes on extra ball.

#7165 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

So I caught up on some older SDTM episodes where they were re-rating there previous ratings. And they came to Deadpool. Zach seemed to get a bit passionate talking about how good Gomez designs are and how he always brings something different. hollywoodbone went so far as to say that he would now recommend deadpool as the starting pin for someone starting out on their collection. Nice call Greg!!

deadpool was my first game 2 years ago and still have it. Have now added SW comic premium, TMNT LE, and have AIQ on order. Safe to say Ive caught the bug! Though I am thinking about selling deadpool premium when something new comes out that catches my fancy(maybe GnR). well see.

#7166 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

deadpool was my first game 2 years ago and still have it. Have now added SW comic premium, TMNT LE, and have AIQ on order. Safe to say Ive caught the bug! Though I am thinking about selling deadpool premium when something new comes out that catches my fancy(maybe GnR). well see.

Same here! I bought Deadpool last March and now have 20 odd, or will when my Avengers is built and my Alice Cooper is delivered.

#7167 3 years ago

Does anyone know what the "Mr. Sinister Rex Start" mode in the game options menu refers to?

It's the only item in my menu that has a value of ZERO.

Anyone???

#7168 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Li'l DP MP was ready (green light). Mechsuit was also ready (strobing lights at scoop).
I didn't want to lose the open drops of Li'l DP by starting Mechsuit, so I locked a ball into Li'l DP. The machine plunged a new ball.
I had a battle ready before Mechsuit qualified, so I shot the scoop thinking Mechsuit would be deactivated with a ball in Li'l DP (even though the lights were still strobing at the scoop).
Instead of starting a battle, Mechsuit started. The Li'l DP drops didn't open to release the ball. Hitting them while in Mechsuit pushed the captured ball back and the drop would be back up before the ball rebounded down.
Played Mechsuit until I lost the last available ball. The end of ball sequence ran, but no new ball was ejected into the trough. Li'l DP released the captured ball and that started the next ball.
All drops stayed down at Li'l DP, and the light still shown green for available MB. I locked a ball, and the machine plunged another ball. I shot the scoop to start a battle before going into MB. The battle started.
I hit the drops, and the same thing happened as before. The drop never stayed down, and Li'l DP MB didn't actually start. I played out the ball, and upon losing it, the end of ball sequence played. No ball ejected to the trough, and Li'l DP released to use the trapped ball as the new one.
When the game was over, I started another one, and the game behaved normally. I know it's not feasible to predict every possible situation and how the software will react. But this was a strange one. Having Mech and Li'l DP available at the same time (and taking LDP), threw it for a loop.

A few different things have happened to me related to Lil Deadpool and the hell house scoop, but I think I have had this exact thing happen as well.

There are some weird timing related issues still in this code dealing with the scoop, that act a little buggy. The not showing the correct number of weapons after getting mystery weapons awarded is the most common.

#7169 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Just be careful, you May regret parting! There are some games where you overplay them and never want to see them again. There are others that are fun to shoot every now and then. If DP falls into the later than that’s ok with me and I think it will always stay like AFM. I think all pins end up like marriages after a while. In a good way of course

Quoted from punkin:

Same here! I bought Deadpool last March and now have 20 odd, or will when my Avengers is built and my Alice Cooper is delivered.

As soon as I read his post, I thought of you!

#7170 3 years ago

Does anyone know what the "Mr. Sinister Rex Start" mode in the game options menu refers to?
Anyone???

Yeah I’d like to know this also, I noticed flicking through a load of audits the other day this and one other option that had zero values.

#7171 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I recommend sending this in

[email protected]

It sounds like they have one more update coming for this game. They may already know about this, but sending it in is not a bad thing.

#7172 3 years ago

I joined the club this weekend. Layout, flow, call outs, and just about everything with this pin is awesome. Played it a bit when it came out and really enjoying it as the variety of shots are perfect for my style pin. One question I had a wild ball knock out my spotlight on the right side which is back on but I need a new bulb for it which bulb would be good to put in there?

E6830327-D6D2-4288-9B37-7C792A8F111A (resized).jpegE6830327-D6D2-4288-9B37-7C792A8F111A (resized).jpeg
#7173 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yeah I’d like to know this also, I noticed flicking through a load of audits the other day this and one other option that had zero values.

So far, no one seems to know...

Anyone have Tanio's email?

#7174 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I've had my machine for a few weeks now and I noticed that the right flipper seems to be dragging slightly. There is a slight groove in the clear coat following the tip of the flipper. Does anyone know if there is some adjustment that can be made to raise the flipper a bit? Or do I need to replace the bushing already (or some other part)??
[quoted image]

Did you buy it brand new? The only way for the flipper to drag is if the flipper bat is broken, defective or the white nylon flipper bushing is broken (or the wrong kind). WMS flipper bushings are similar, but not the same (too short) and won't work.

As someone stated earlier, loosening and retightening the clamp will not solve anything because that does not control the height of the flipper.

Don't play your game any more until you figure it out, or you will scratch the playfield even worse.

Rob

#7175 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

A few different things have happened to me related to Lil Deadpool and the hell house scoop, but I think I have had this exact thing happen as well.
There are some weird timing related issues still in this code dealing with the scoop, that act a little buggy. The not showing the correct number of weapons after getting mystery weapons awarded is the most common.

It's a misleading (and annoying) bug where the total weapon count is shown BEFORE the additional weapons are added from the mystery.

Rob

#7176 3 years ago

Anyone???

I would assume that it is this mode: Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex

But if you've beaten the game I would have to assume you played Megakrakolodonus Rex mode so maybe a bug in the games stats to where it's not recognizing it?

#7177 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I would assume that it is this mode: Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
But if you've beaten the game I would have to assume you played Megakrakolodonus Rex mode so maybe a bug in the games stats to where it's not recognizing it?

Yup, beat that bit and doesn't change stats.

I'm talking to Stern about another issue, but I asked them about this also, so I'll post an answer if I get one.

#7178 3 years ago

Let me in......I'm in love

20200921_181806 (resized).jpg20200921_181806 (resized).jpg
#7179 3 years ago

Just joined the club!

So far it's super-fun - faster and more flow than I was expecting, love the shots, and the music, sounds, and call-outs are great too! It's the whole package.

IMG_8917 (resized).JPGIMG_8917 (resized).JPG
#7180 3 years ago

My NIB DP Premium was supposed to arrive yesterday, then today, and now it’s tomorrow. The wait is killing me!

#7181 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

My NIB DP Premium was supposed to arrive yesterday, then today, and now it’s tomorrow. The wait is killing me!

Been there. Try being overseas and have the docks closed down due to Covid-19 concerns. Days turn into weeks. And you think it's only 16km away, and just sitting there unloved.

Cheer up once you get it this will be just a bad dream!

#7182 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Just joined the club!
So far it's super-fun - faster and more flow than I was expecting, love the shots, and the music, sounds, and call-outs are great too! It's the whole package.
[quoted image]

Lil Deadpool’s head is looking a little wonky. Was it mid wobble when taking the pic?

#7183 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Lil Deadpool’s head is looking a little wonky. Was it mid wobble when taking the pic?

He does look like he's having an exorcism

#7184 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Lil Deadpool’s head is looking a 8)little wonky. Was it mid wobble when taking the pic?

Quoted from gumnut01:

He does look like his having an exorcism

Lol.

He was bent back a bit so was starting to droop backwards. I bent the metal where he mounts a bit and he’s nice and straight again.

#7185 3 years ago

I've searched the manual and this forum. Does anyone know the part # or the post sleeve size for the posts that are on either side of the Lil Deadpool drops? Would 7/8" work?

Edit: I found that some have ordered the standard sized post sleeve from Titan and that is 1" so that is probably what it is.

#7186 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I've searched the manual and this forum. Does anyone know the part # or the post sleeve size for the posts that are on either side of the Lil Deadpool drops? Would 7/8" work?
Edit: I found that some have ordered the standard sized post sleeve from Titan and that is 1" so that is probably what it is.

I'd like to know this as well. Let me know what you end up ordering as I need to replace mine to. Thanks.

#7187 3 years ago

I ordered the standard post sleeves from Titan and they are too thick compared to what was on there. So I guess the Slim (Stern) post sleeves are what you want.

#7188 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I ordered the standard post sleeves from Titan and they are too thick compared to what was on there. So I guess the Slim (Stern) post sleeves are what you want.

I read another comment about standard vs. slim. Since I get a lot of SDTM rolls after a Lil Deadpool release, I am going to try the thicker ones and see if I can get the ball to bounce out a bit further. But I believe you are correct that the slim ones are the ones to match original. thx!

#7189 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I'd like to know this as well. Let me know what you end up ordering as I need to replace mine to. Thanks.

I ended up ordering these (along with some other items to help justify shipping )...

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#7190 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I read another comment about standard vs. slim. Since I get a lot of SDTM rolls after a Lil Deadpool release, I am going to try the thicker ones and see if I can get the ball to bounce out a bit further. But I believe you are correct that the slim ones are the ones to match original. thx!

Do you guys have a link to these from one of the sites I can order from? I have two different ones in my cart now but I can't tell any difference from the picture if their slim or not.

#7191 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I ended up ordering these (along with some other items to help justify shipping )...[quoted image]

Thanks I'll check those out.

#7192 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

I went to the thicker ones some months ago and it unfortunately hasn't helped on my Lil DP STDM releases...

I haven't quite figured it out because most releases are not STDM when ball save is active, but when releasing a captured ball when the other ball in play drains is 100% STDM. Not sure if the targets drop differently in that scenario or what, but it is frustrating. Wish I could turn on a short ball save for all Lil DP releases, but have tried different settings and doesn't appear to be one that covers all releases.

#7193 3 years ago

Aug 31st, 2020 build date, and the factory posts are def slims...

B098BA72-B3DF-4D4B-8A87-743AD77A03A6.jpegB098BA72-B3DF-4D4B-8A87-743AD77A03A6.jpeg
#7194 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Aug 31st, 2020 build date, and the factory posts are def slims...[quoted image]

Put a rubber washer and metal washer on top underneath that threaded fastener for the ball guide to the right of the Katana shot. Or you will have nice big chips in your clear.

#7195 3 years ago

It has arrived...and it is so beautiful!

108CAC52-B295-41C4-85F7-9EA5A9948647 (resized).jpeg108CAC52-B295-41C4-85F7-9EA5A9948647 (resized).jpeg875CE540-8019-4E7D-8705-BEDECA6D6634 (resized).jpeg875CE540-8019-4E7D-8705-BEDECA6D6634 (resized).jpegCD4E06FA-2493-4CA9-8FC6-35B41FBD6BE5 (resized).jpegCD4E06FA-2493-4CA9-8FC6-35B41FBD6BE5 (resized).jpeg
#7196 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

It has arrived...and it is so beautiful!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You've already beaten my high score, you big shit!!

#7197 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

You've already beaten my high score, you big shit!!

I didn’t mean to! It’s just, well, one thing led to another, and... :p

#7198 3 years ago

Enjoy! It's a great game! Make sure you turn the lights off for disco!

#7199 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Enjoy! It's a great game! Make sure you turn the lights off for disco!

Those modes are so fantastic! Will definitely make sure to black out the rest of the lights for the next play to see the effect in all its glory

#7200 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I went to the thicker ones some months ago and it unfortunately hasn't helped on my Lil DP STDM releases...
I haven't quite figured it out because most releases are not STDM when ball save is active, but when releasing a captured ball when the other ball in play drains is 100% STDM. Not sure if the targets drop differently in that scenario or what, but it is frustrating. Wish I could turn on a short ball save for all Lil DP releases, but have tried different settings and doesn't appear to be one that covers all releases.

Time to learn the "Air Defence". Really nice if you know the ball will be released and you shoot another ball at the SDTM ball. Very satisfying especially if you know it would be a 100% drain.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/144?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.