(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 324.
#7101 3 years ago

Just joined the club last week and opened my new Deadpool pro! Have a question for everyone. Mine came with code 1.03. Anyone else have this? Sterns site only has 1.02. Thanks for any help!

#7102 3 years ago
Quoted from allhokie3:

Just joined the club last week and opened my new Deadpool pro! Have a question for everyone. Mine came with code 1.03. Anyone else have this? Sterns site only has 1.02. Thanks for any help!

You machine has the interlock switch on the coin door. Mine does not. The only change in 1.03 is code for that switch.

#7103 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

You machine has the interlock switch on the coin door. Mine does not. The only change in 1.03 is code for that switch.

Thanks!

#7104 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Joined the club this weekend with a Deadpool Pro. My high score while playing on location was something low around 450 million. Tonight I played a game with my one year old jamming on the boom button and hit 1.8 billion. 1.6 billion of that was on ball 1. It seemed like I stayed in multiball lil deadpool, disco, ninja, mechsuit.... Wow. Really going to enjoy learning this one.

Let me know when you get tired of it.

#7105 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Let me know when you get tired of it.

Haha, right on. Hopefully it lasts a little bit. I have turned over most of my lineup the past few months.

#7106 3 years ago

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a NIB unless I find a good deal on used close by. Never cared for Deadpool as a theme, but this game makes me smile every time I play it. Top it off with the animations (love the 8 bit style) and epic sounds im in.

Just curious if anyone with newer games can comment on playfield issues? Personally ive had good luck with all my games, but curious what others are seeing on the latest batch.

Thanks

#7107 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a NIB unless I find a good deal on used close by. Never cared for Deadpool as a theme, but this game makes me smile every time I play it. Top it off with the animations (love the 8 bit style) and epic sounds im in.
Just curious if anyone with newer games can comment on playfield issues? Personally ive had good luck with all my games, but curious what others are seeing on the latest batch.
Thanks

Mine had a June build date and everything seems great aside from the dimpling on the playfield. It doesn't bother me, but others hate it. I view it as a part of the wear and tear and after 1000 games or so, you can see all the dimples melding together to be less noticeable now.

Katana ramp did not have a spacer between it and the playfield, but I don't see any issues there yet.

#7108 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Mine had a June build date and everything seems great aside from the dimpling on the playfield. It doesn't bother me, but others hate it. I view it as a part of the wear and tear and after 1000 games or so, you can see all the dimples melding together to be less noticeable now.
Katana ramp did not have a spacer between it and the playfield, but I don't see any issues there yet.

Thanks, not really concerned about dimpling .

#7109 3 years ago

Same here. No playfield issues other than dimpling. Mine is a Nov 2019 build date.

#7110 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Thanks

No playfield issues on my Pro - build date of August 2019. I have around 3200 games played on it. Sure there is dimpling.

I did put a washer under the Katana ramp and also a couple Cliffy's and some Mylar in a couple spots.

Not sure if Stern has upgraded their flipper coil stops yet, but mine only lasted about 300 games.

#7111 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

No playfield issues on my Pro - build date of August 2019. I have around 3200 games played on it. Sure there is dimpling.
I did put a washer under the Katana ramp and also a couple Cliffy's and some Mylar in a couple spots.
Not sure if Stern has upgraded their flipper coil stops yet, but mine only lasted about 300 games.

Where did you put mylar?
( I was thinking we should prob be doing it somewhere in front of the scoop where the ball constantly hits the paint
but NO problems as of yet - just thinking how many machines we've seen w scoop wear)

#7112 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Where did you put mylar?
( I was thinking we should prob be doing it somewhere in front of the scoop where the ball constantly hits the paint
but NO problems as of yet - just thinking how many machines we've seen w scoop wear)

I added Mylar to the entrance of Lil Deadpool behind the drop targets and folded it down along the edge. Didn’t like the look of the Cliffs there.

#7113 3 years ago

What's everyone's safe shot? I lean towards the Wolverine spinner because it's pretty easy from the left flipper and I have a chance at snikt shot. Also, it lines up combos nicely. However, the SDTM on the wolverine shot on comebacks can be brutal to gauge sometimes.

Do I just need to up my tilt skills here or is there a better safe shot to lean on?

#7114 3 years ago

I can generally hit the Wolverine spinner pretty easily. I can also hit the Dazzler ramp decently well, and the Hellhouse scope. I really struggle with anything on the right and the katana shots though

#7115 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

I can generally hit the Wolverine spinner pretty easily. I can also hit the Dazzler ramp decently well, and the Hellhouse scope. I really struggle with anything on the right and the katana shots though

I feel (and play) the same way. Left side shots are easy-peasey. Right side is where the challenge is. SNIKT is another ball of wax entirely.

#7116 3 years ago

Just practice the katana skill shot every time with left flipper held in. You'll muscle memory it eventually.

#7117 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Just practice the katana skill shot every time with left flipper held in. You'll muscle memory it eventually.

I don't follow what you mean by "with the left flipper held in". Can you help me understand?

#7118 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

I don't follow what you mean by "with the left flipper held in". Can you help me understand?

Hold the left flipper button when plunging and it will not stop in the pops but rather go all the way around the orbit.

#7119 3 years ago

Hold the left flipper when plunging the ball it goes to the left flipper (on my pro anyway) You then get to shoot for either the katana for secret skill shot or the chimi loop and then katana for super secret skill shot.

#7120 3 years ago

Aww yeah, I didn't realize you meant holding the flipper when you launch. I normaly try to go for the easy skill shot

#7121 3 years ago

I was suggesting it's a good way to learn the right hand shots without distracting you during the game. Bonus is either 5 or 15 million instead of 2.5 million once you start hitting your range.

#7122 3 years ago

I used to do that as well but am back to top lane skill shots. The super skill reduced ball save has bit me in the butt several times in competition for sure, plus I like collecting as many ninjas as possible for the added bonus and increased Ninja MB scoring. Taking that shot on the fly is super dangerous but very rewarding in points and feel.

#7123 3 years ago

Like i said, for practice.

#7124 3 years ago

Hey, does anyone know how to disconnect this thing. Its the piece on the bottom of Wolverine on the Pro. I am try to take off the plastic wolverine so I can attach a plastic figurine. But this 'screw' has no grooves and no way to detach it. Any ideas? Thanks

IMG_4579 (resized).jpegIMG_4579 (resized).jpeg
#7125 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey, does anyone know how to disconnect this thing. Its the piece on the bottom of Wolverine on the Pro. I am try to take off the plastic wolverine so I can attach a plastic figurine. But this 'screw' has no grooves and no way to detach it. Any ideas? Thanks
[quoted image]

It is a rivet, you will need to drill it out. Easiest is to drill the side showing in the picture with a larger bit that will get rid of the "edge" and allow you to pull them apart.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7126 3 years ago

I received this cliffy it says for the three Bank Target I was wondering if anyone has a picture where this goes thank you...

IMG_20200917_121909245 (resized).jpgIMG_20200917_121909245 (resized).jpg
#7127 3 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

I received this cliffy it says for the three Bank Target I was wondering if anyone has a picture where this goes thank you...
[quoted image]

That looks like a shooter lane protector.

#7128 3 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

[quoted image]

That is absolutely the shooter lane (right side) protector.

#7129 3 years ago

Its the one on the left. Same one used in AFM and spiderman.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7130 3 years ago

anyone feel like doing a slo mo video of where the ball lands from the scoop?
I'd like to put some mylar there, thanks.

#7131 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

anyone feel like doing a slo mo video of where the ball lands from the scoop?
I'd like to put some mylar there, thanks.

I’ve done them in the past and it’s the right side that takes the initial impact, then the left takes a good knock.

Put a cliffy shooter lane kit on which protects the left and right side equally. I use cliffys as well as the pinball universe clear lane protectors, shooter lanes still look new after 600+ games.

#7132 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve done them in the past and it’s the right side that takes the initial impact, then the left takes a good knock.
Put a cliffy shooter lane kit on which protects the left and right side equally. I use cliffys as well as the pinball universe clear lane protectors, shooter lanes still look new after 600+ games.

No no no I'm talking about the Hellhouse scoop

#7133 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

No no no I'm talking about the Hellhouse scoop

Sorry mate I had my 2 youngest running around my feet this morning, which is why I somehow didn’t even see the word scoop in your post

Usually the ball will land a good 3-4” from the scoop, older Sterns with scoops had a 3-4” strip of Mylar placed directly in front of the scoop hole. Hopefully this redeems my ability to read

#7134 3 years ago
Quoted from Geddy2112:

[quoted image]

If this is a shooter lane protector, how does it fit in the lane? Does the flat part sit under that side rail and the angled part hang over the lane near the eject? Screws from the bubble level/side rail hold it in place?

#7135 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

If this is a shooter lane protector, how does it fit in the lane? Does the flat part sit under that side rail and the angled part hang over the lane near the eject? Screws from the bubble level/side rail hold it in place?

Exactly.
I just installed mine last week.
On the left, be sure to not over tighten as I did

#7136 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

That long protector is for the right hand side of the shooter lane directly opposite the kickout, goes under the wood/metal side rail.

#7137 3 years ago

Yellow is left side of the shooter lane
Red is the right side of the shooter lane

36B82595-C5CD-4303-9D59-1BD1F7D4968C (resized).jpeg36B82595-C5CD-4303-9D59-1BD1F7D4968C (resized).jpeg
#7138 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Yellow is left side of the shooter lane
Red is the right side of the shooter lane
[quoted image]

Didn't the game come with a Hellhouse protector from the factory?

I'm the second owner of my LE, so not sure.

#7139 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Yes they all did. Many folks prefer a cliffy version depending on the application.

#7140 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Quoted from DudeRegular:

Yes they all did. Many folks prefer a cliffy version depending on the application.

And over time the original scoop protector will crack and cause many ball rejects. I think mine lasted around 2000 plays before I had to switch to the Cliffy version.

#7141 3 years ago

I've had my machine for a few weeks now and I noticed that the right flipper seems to be dragging slightly. There is a slight groove in the clear coat following the tip of the flipper. Does anyone know if there is some adjustment that can be made to raise the flipper a bit? Or do I need to replace the bushing already (or some other part)??

IMG_20200918_203418 (resized).jpgIMG_20200918_203418 (resized).jpg
#7142 3 years ago

Loosen the flipper clamp, rais’r up a bit and clamper back down!

#7143 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Loosen the flipper clamp, rais’r up a bit and clamper back down!

Great advice plus check that bushing too!

#7144 3 years ago

Just took Friday off work, got up at 4 am, drive 5 hours, picked up DP Prem, ate lunch theN drove another 5 hours home. Saturday will be awesome

Is there a setting to darken the back box during gameplay?
That translite is so bright I can’t see the upper playfield .

#7145 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Just took Friday off work, got up at 4 am, drive 5 hours, picked up DP Prem, ate lunch theN drove another 5 hours home. Saturday will be awesome

It's in the adjustments. #65 or 66. Somewhere around there. I think I have mine at 10% when the game has started.

#7146 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

It's in the adjustments. #65 or 66. Somewhere around there. I think I have mine at 10% when the game has started.

Thank you! I knew there had to be something

#7147 3 years ago

Ok gang this one seems a bit odd for a newer game. The center drop down target is hard to knock down. I'll do a visual inspection but is there something typical I should look for?

#7148 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Deadpool is well worth the trip! Longest I’ve driven is about 25hours round trip was too tired to play the game when I got home

#7149 3 years ago

I had to replace the center spinner. Found some bubbling missing paint under that metal wall. Also the wall was basically sanding the paint from ball hits. Might be good to out some mylar under there to protect it

16005183019168856605025144608553 (resized).jpg16005183019168856605025144608553 (resized).jpg
#7150 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

I had to replace the center spinner. Found some bubbling missing paint under that metal wall. Also the wall was basically sanding the paint from ball hits. Might be good to out some mylar under there to protect it
[quoted image]

Damn! That’s nasty!! Thanks for posting need to check mine.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Waterford Township, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/143?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.