(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 minutes ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 326.
#7051 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

How do the team ups work in this game?
Trying to figure out the path to Mr. Sinister. Do you have to defeat the 3 villains, then the 2 quest villains, and Sauron in order to qualify for the main wizard?
Also reading the rules, seems that there are 3 tiers to the main wizard?!?
And, what if you don't defeat Sauron on your first attempt? Can you restart, or do you have to fight all 3 main villains again?
So far game is awesome! Only game I've brought home that my son actually asks me to play!

Team ups are qualified for hitting the shot associated with the character they represent until their power bar is full. Each character does something different: Colossus is double scoring, Wolverine is double damage, Dazzler is more mode time, Domino is increased scoring for certain shots depending on who you are battling. After a team up is played for any character it will take more shots to fill their power bar for the next battle.

There are three Sinister modes:
Megakrakolodonous Rex is started by finishing all battles + Sauron + both quests
Clone Mulitball is qualified by finishing all battles + Sauron + all battles again with their Sauron team up
The Final Battle is qualified by playing both of the previous Mr Sinister modes and Mechsuit Multiball

#7052 3 years ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

$25 shipping,kills the deal for me..

Put those on mine they look awesome

#7053 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Team ups are qualified for hitting the shot associated with the character they represent until their power bar is full. Each character does something different: Colossus is double scoring, Wolverine is double damage, Dazzler is more mode time, Domino is increased scoring for certain shots depending on who you are battling. After a team up is played for any character it will take more shots to fill their power bar for the next battle.
Megakrakolodonous Rex is started by finishing all battles + Sauron + both quests
Clone Mulitball is qualified by finishing all battles + Sauron + all battles again with their Sauron team up
The Final Battle is qualified by playing both of the previous Mr Sinister modes and Mechsuit Multiball

Can you only bring the Lil DP and Katana MB into battles and quests with you?

I'm assuming that Mechsuit and Disco MB can't be brought in?

#7054 3 years ago

Can you only bring the Lil DP and Katana MB into battles and quests with you?
I'm assuming that Mechsuit and Disco MB can't be brought in?

Lil DP can only be used in the battles, not the quests.

#7055 3 years ago

Got to Megakrakolodonus and Cline tonight. I guess I could have got to Final Battle of I got out of the mode, and hit the scoop again?

Really awesome game so far!

#7056 3 years ago

Anyone knows what the blue team up arrows do on Sauron MB?

#7057 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Anyone knows what the blue team up arrows do on Sauron MB?

I've been wondering that as well.

#7058 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Mine broke off also today, perfect circle inside the head where the spring attaches. I’ve had my game less than a month gonna call distributor tomorrow ughh

The head on my Lil DP keeps slowly turning to (his) right after so many bounces. After a while he's looking sideways...

Rob

#7059 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The head on my Lil DP keeps slowly turning to (his) right after so many bounces. After a while he's looking sideways...
Rob

He’s broke just hasn’t fallen off yet lol. I’m playing with the headless Deadpool

#7060 3 years ago

Any preventative measures for the ol head falling off issue?

Dab of glue in there of some sort?

Any fixes other than calling Stern/Distro?

#7061 3 years ago
352B009C-6BF7-436B-8653-FF18074ABC8E.gif352B009C-6BF7-436B-8653-FF18074ABC8E.gif
#7062 3 years ago

Wh

Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Any preventative measures for the ol head falling off issue?
Dab of glue in there of some sort?
Any fixes other than calling Stern/Distro?

When I get the new one I’m gonna run a bead of silicone around the base where the spring connects and see if that helps give it a little bit of a shock absorber

#7063 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

Same issue here. I have twisted it back around only for it to start it's slow move to the right again. I think it's re-creating the scene from the Exorcist. I'm waiting for it to start puking all over the playfield.

#7064 3 years ago
Quoted from mostater:

Same issue here. I have twisted it back around only for it to start it's slow move to the right again

Same problem here! I rotated mine further to his left, so he's looking at the right flipper button. So far so good, it's stayed in place for a couple weeks now

Quoted from mostater:

I think it's re-creating the scene from the Exorcist. I'm waiting for it to start puking all over the playfield.

lol

#7065 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Wh

When I get the new one I’m gonna run a bead of silicone around the base where the spring connects and see if that helps give it a little bit of a shock absorber

Pretty sure these are stress breaks, and silicone on the surface won't help tension coming from the spring on the inside towards the outside. But if it does, it'd be a great easy fix. Stranger Things have happened.

#7066 3 years ago

Just joined the club over the weekend. Excited to get some time in on this one. With out going through the whole thread is there any tweaks that need to be done for better play? Thanks

43A29069-0B57-4927-B754-0D839410423E.jpeg43A29069-0B57-4927-B754-0D839410423E.jpeg
#7067 3 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Just joined the club over the weekend. Excited to get some time in on this one. With out going through the whole thread is there any tweaks that need to be done for better play? Thanks[quoted image]

Sweet lineup dude! You'll love it, has the flow that you love and offers something a bit different at the same time. Noice!!!

#7068 3 years ago

Make sure you have put a rubber washer under the katana ramp ball guide on the right. Turn your trough power down. Put an anti-sway bracket on your snikt target (you may be able to just swap the colossus stand up bracket and the snikt like I did). Least maintenance I have had for a pin. It's a fucking ripper, Enjoy!

#7069 3 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Just joined the club over the weekend. Excited to get some time in on this one. With out going through the whole thread is there any tweaks that need to be done for better play? Thanks[quoted image]

This thread has a large amount of keyposts that can be used to answer many of your questions. Scroll back up (or hit the double flippers at the bottom) to get to them. Make sure you click Show Topics Index.

Keyposts (resized).pngKeyposts (resized).png
#7070 3 years ago

this might be quite trivial to some of you better players, but after 6 months I got Disco Multiball for the first time!
That was fun!
(I'm typically pretty good at hitting the left loop
but last night it was smooth as silk and before I knew it there was purple everywhere!)

I admit though I still don't understand how these other characters work and team ups etc.

#7071 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

This thread has a large amount of keyposts that can be used to answer many of your questions. Scroll back up (or hit the double flippers at the bottom) to get to them. Make sure you click Show Topics Index.[quoted image]

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#7072 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

this might be quite trivial to some of you better players, but after 6 months I got Disco Multiball for the first time!
That was fun!
(I'm typically pretty good at hitting the left loop
but last night it was smooth as silk and before I knew it there was purple everywhere!)
I admit though I still don't understand how these other characters work and team ups etc.

Disco mode is such a cool part of the game. The kids were never able to get to the disco modes so I turned down the difficulty on that mode so we see it more. Really never gets old!

#7073 3 years ago

Thanks Guys.

Can someone tell me if this has the game restart option like other new sterns? hold left flipper and start button to restart a game? I cant find it in the adjustments.

Thanks

#7074 3 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

Thanks Guys.
Can someone tell me if this has the game restart option like other new sterns? hold left flipper and start button to restart a game? I cant find it in the adjustments.
Thanks

There may be other options, but if you want to reset after your first ball, before you shoot the second ball, hold the start button and the game restarts.

#7075 3 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

There may be other options, but if you want to reset after your first ball, before you shoot the second ball, hold the start button and the game restarts.

This.

#7076 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Make sure you have put a rubber washer under the katana ramp ball guide on the right. Turn your trough power down. Put an anti-sway bracket on your snikt target (you may be able to just swap the colossus stand up bracket and the snikt like I did). Least maintenance I have had for a pin. It's a fucking ripper, Enjoy!

I’d also add some form of protection for the left ramp plastic. I make an alternate metal replacement. There are others who make protector plastics. Whatever you choose, choose something. What is original to the game will crack or break at some point if not.

#7077 3 years ago

Quick question, do you have to defeat the Megakrakolodonus Rex to advance to the Final Battle?

I beat him tonight, and the little sequence was pretty awesome!

#7078 3 years ago
Quoted from derekbro:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!
A nicely modded road case Metallica with the Pro translight! Bad ass!!!

#7079 3 years ago

Quick question, do you have to defeat the Megakrakolodonus Rex to advance to the Final Battle?

No. The mode is over if you drain and you move on regardless.

#7080 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

No. The mode is over if you drain and you move on regardless.

I thought the progress was saved, so you'd have to continue on your next ball?

#7081 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

You do not have to "complete" Megakrakolodonous Rex or Clone Multiball, you can drain and they will be completed for your next ball (if you have one).
There is also no way to "defeat" Sauron that I have found, that mode just keeps going until you only have one or less balls in play.

#7082 3 years ago

I've drained enough on that mode to be an expert.

#7083 3 years ago

How do the team ups work in this game?
Trying to figure out the path to Mr. Sinister. Do you have to defeat the 3 villains, then the 2 quest villains, and Sauron in order to qualify for the main wizard?
Also reading the rules, seems that there are 3 tiers to the main wizard?!?
And, what if you don't defeat Sauron on your first attempt? Can you restart, or do you have to fight all 3 main villains again?
So far game is awesome! Only game I've brought home that my son actually asks me to play!

Glad you are enjoying this great game! Path to Wizard Modes:
Defeat all 3 bosses and both Quests to reach Meglakrakolodonous Rex (Mr Sinister appears in this)
Defeat all 3 bosses again the second time (they will have Sauron helping them now) to reach Clone Multiball followed by Mr Sinister Final Battle!
You don't need to "defeat" Sauron in his multiball in order to progress.
Tip: Try to stack Ninja Multiball while you are in Megladon to help beat him. I also like to battle Megs after Mech Suit when I have accumulated several Booms!
Have fun!

#7084 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Tip: Try to stack Ninja Multiball while you are in Megladon to help beat him.

I don't like to bring Ninja into Megalodon. I don't think it's necessary, and there's better uses for Ninja.

Meg is pretty easy if you do it the boring way. I get the ball on the left flipper and shoot the Wolverine loop when red (active). Live catch the return with the left flipper. Seven of those and it's done. If I miss, I just try to get the ball back to the left flipper.

#7085 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

I don't like to bring Ninja into Megalodon. I don't think it's necessary, and there's better uses for Ninja.
Meg is pretty easy if you do it the boring way. I get the ball on the left flipper and shoot the Wolverine loop when red (active). Live catch the return with the left flipper. Seven of those and it's done. If I miss, I just try to get the ball back to the left flipper.

Where’s the fun in that????

#7086 3 years ago

Can't believe how much fun this game is so far! I haven't looked at my other games since getting this one, granted, I'm still in the honeymoon.

My 5 year old really hasn't taken an interest at all in pinball, but that changed with Deadpool. He was actually just talking about how we fought the "Dinosaur with octopus tentacles" as I was putting him to bed.

I ask him if we should keep it (since he's the only one in the house that is remotely interested in pinball aside from me) and he gave me a hard no!

Looks like this one might be staying for a while!

#7087 3 years ago
Quoted from sethi_i:

Pretty sure once you hit the Megalodon red arrow, you can’t repeat that shot.

Taking either quest into Ninja mb has its advantages. T-Rex if i don’t have any BOOMs as the lil Deadpool shot is dangerous, and Megaladon because you can score a lot of shots during the multiball.

I like doing Sabertooth with Dazzler team up. But, Mystique with Dazzler team up + disco loops. Mystique is also good with Wolverine team up. I usually use Juggernaut for Lil DP multiball, but sometimes i’ll use ninja multiball with him as well.

All in all Deadpool rules really is like situational pinball which is awesome.

#7088 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Pretty sure once you hit the Megalodon red arrow, you can’t repeat that shot.

You might be thinking about the blue shots. Hitting a shot that isn’t red removes it from play. Hitting a red shot relights all the shots again. Unless there’s a way to set it to be more difficult. Your way would require each of the shots to be hit exactly once to finish the mode which would most likely infuriate me.

Wolverine team up on the second Mystique battle is typically a one shot finish.

#7089 3 years ago

Guys a little help, are there any cliffys for Deadpool? Sterns scoop cliffy is taking a pounding and wouldn’t mind getting this shooter lane some protector but can’t find any on his site, what has anyone else used? Thanks

#7090 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Guys a little help, are there any cliffys for Deadpool? Sterns scoop cliffy is taking a pounding and wouldn’t mind getting this shooter lane some protector but can’t find any on his site, what has anyone else used? Thanks

You bet there are... you find them under the “see what’s new” link at the top of his page... or click here...

http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#7091 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

You bet there are... you find them under the “see what’s new” link at the top of his page... or click here...
http://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

Thanks dude I totally missed them in the list!

#7092 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

The Wolverine shot is a focus for me. It's an easy shot. It's repeatable. Misses aren't too dangerous and can turn into a playfield multiplier if you miss on the late side.

The first Mystique dies with three Wolverine shots. The first Juggernaut dies after 4 Wolverine shots...no reason to mess with that dangerous left/right drop B/S. As you pointed out, second level battles die even faster with the Wolverine team-up. But it gets pretty tough to get more than three of the same team-up. It just takes so many shots to qualify.

Quoted from gumnut01:

Where’s the fun in that????

It's not fun, but it's safe. Like I said..."the boring way"!!

#7093 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

You might be thinking about the blue shots. Hitting a shot that isn’t red removes it from play. Hitting a red shot relights all the shots again. Unless there’s a way to set it to be more difficult. Your way would require each of the shots to be hit exactly once to finish the mode which would most likely infuriate me.

Learn something new everyday.

Though, I’m not as successful repeating wolverine shot on my setup.

#7094 3 years ago

Ok so can someone explain megladon too me? Red shots attack the Meg, then there’s real/light blue inserts and then there’s also blue inserts.

I’m missing something somewhere as it’s the one mode I either do completely shit at or drain.

And is there a limit on how much you can increase the hurry up value on the t-Rex? I sometimes rattle off shots increasing the hurry up value then hit lil Deadpool but often the effort doesn’t seem worth it only getting 9-12 mil.

#7095 3 years ago

Am I missing something on the main criticism that people have about this game?

“Repetitious. All you do is the same 5 battles each time”

So I also own TWD, TSPP, TMNT. And these games always have the same modes. Dead features in TWD is a pool of 5 modes that never change. AIQ are 6 battles that never change.

DP has team ups, lil deadpool multiballs and modes, 3 mini wizards, 3 extra multiballs, weapon collection and the list goes on. I don’t understand the main criticism here, since it can be pretty much applied to every pin.

This pin has so much soul and satisfying shots. It is the total package.

#7096 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

So I also own TWD, TSPP, TMNT. And these games always have the same modes. Dead features in TWD is a pool of 5 modes that never change. AIQ are 6 battles that never change.
DP has team ups, lil deadpool multiballs and modes, 3 mini wizards, 3 extra multiballs, weapon collection and the list goes on. I don’t understand the main criticism here, since it can be pretty much applied to every pin.

I really like that the battle modes change a bit after you complete them the first time. The extra added Sauron shots in those modes increase the difficulty, which is a good thing to me. It's something that I'm hoping for if Iron Maiden gets a code update. After you play through the modes and finish Two Minutes to Midnight the modes are exactly the same the second time through them.

#7097 3 years ago

Joined the club this weekend with a Deadpool Pro. My high score while playing on location was something low around 450 million. Tonight I played a game with my one year old jamming on the boom button and hit 1.8 billion. 1.6 billion of that was on ball 1. It seemed like I stayed in multiball lil deadpool, disco, ninja, mechsuit.... Wow. Really going to enjoy learning this one.

#7098 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Ok so can someone explain megladon too me? Red shots attack the Meg, then there’s real/light blue inserts and then there’s also blue inserts.
I’m missing something somewhere as it’s the one mode I either do completely shit at or drain.
And is there a limit on how much you can increase the hurry up value on the t-Rex? I sometimes rattle off shots increasing the hurry up value then hit lil Deadpool but often the effort doesn’t seem worth it only getting 9-12 mil.

In Megalodon, the goal is hitting the red shot several times (I think mine is 7 on factory settings) and getting the tooth at the scoop. The light blue shots increase the jackpots collected by hitting a red shot. However, every time you hit a light blue shot, that shot is eliminated from the red shot rotation. Hitting a red shot resets the sequence.

Someone said the dark blue shot will extend the time it takes for the red shot to move, but I've never tested that. I can't say for sure if that is true.

On T-Rex, I don't believe there is a limit. If you keep hitting green shots, the jackpot will keep building. But I don't bother with that. To me, upping those jackpots (in T-Rex and Meg) isn't worth the risk. I try to complete them as efficiently as possible. That will help get me to MegaKrak which is worth much more and puts me closer to Clone.

#7099 3 years ago

Did it! Man, what a rush!

IMG_20200914_011240 (resized).jpgIMG_20200914_011240 (resized).jpgIMG_20200914_011728 (resized).jpgIMG_20200914_011728 (resized).jpgIMG_20200914_011843 (resized).jpgIMG_20200914_011843 (resized).jpgIMG_20200914_012133 (resized).jpgIMG_20200914_012133 (resized).jpg
#7100 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Deadpool looks simple at first but during gameplay there happens alot and you have to adjust. For me its the whole package what makes deadpool so awesome, everything fits, with mechsuit multiball being one of the most fun multiballs i know. Making the Snikt shot during multiball from a cradle and hearing this monotone robot Jackpot callout overwriting itself is priceless- you know its raining money! Also its an easy pin, makes me even feel better

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/142?hl=truthdivides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.