(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 326.
#6951 3 years ago

Clogged Drain thanks. Those mirror blades are really nice ones.

#6952 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

I just installed mirror blades in my DP Prem and holy crap, what a difference! I couldn't be happier! I ordered from Pinball Decals and did not have to remove the pf

I recently installed a set of these on my Independence Day - very nice, high quality and look great!

I previously put the Stern art blades on my DP, so staying with those for a while.

#6953 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone know where I can get a Deadpool topper? Found one but can’t get the seller to respond to messages or ship internationally. Thanks.

I scoured the net for 3 weeks before I scored (an overpriced) one new in the box. I even emailed Stern but they said due to some licensing issue (?) they were not producing any more.

I did email a company at one point that was international and it took them two weeks to reply and they had it but I already found the one in the US. That was back on July 29 so no idea if they still have it. Here is the contact info and reply.

Yes we do have it in stock. However shipping it to you will cost $64.
Mvh / Best regards
Ole J. Kristiansen

Retro Norge AS
Skiringssalveien 134
3213 Sandefjord
Norway
Tlf: +47 33 61 30 25
E-post: [email protected]
www.p4p.no
www.parts4pinballs.com

#6954 3 years ago

I just added a sub woofer to my DP and holy cow! I honestly can't believe how much of a difference it makes (especially after I bumped up the bass gain in the settings)

#6955 3 years ago

Yeah i have had the sub hooked to DP, Tommy and Hobbit. DP is definately the best improvement. Hobbit is actually better without it.

#6956 3 years ago

I just added a sub woofer to my DP and holy cow! I honestly can't believe how much of a difference it makes (especially after I bumped up the bass gain in the settings)

I'm wrestling with adding an external sub vs. getting a Pinwoofer kit. I like the idea of higher quality speakers to bring out the highs and mids instead of just pumping up the bass.

#6957 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I'm wrestling with adding an external sub vs. getting a Pinwoofer kit. I like the idea of higher quality speakers to bring out the highs and mids instead of just pumping up the bass.

I changed out all of my speakers for "decent" cheap ones from Parts Express and also added an external sub... Win - Win!

#6958 3 years ago

You can get the same 5.25" speakers as the Le models for $60 (cdn) and and external polk psw10 for $100 cdn.
Pick up a pinnovators board $55 cdn and the speaklightkits 5.25" adapter plate (next to nothing, $20 i think?)
Total price = $235 cdn (that like $38 usd lol)
Youll spend half the money and be more than satisfied. I promise

#6959 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You can get the same 5.25" speakers as the Le models for $60 (cdn) and and external polk psw10 for $100 cdn.
Pick up a pinnovators board $55 cdn and the speaklightkits 5.25" adapter plate (next to nothing, $20 i think?)

I can't find the pinnovators board you mentioned. Could you share a link to one if you have it?

#6960 3 years ago

I finally made it to the wizard modes and finished Sinister III after over a year with the game. Drained on MegaKrak with Ball 1 and beat all three battles plus the Sinister modes on the extra ball. I had never gotten that close before with three balls plus the extra. Quite the rush and looking forward to doing it again, hopefully this time in less than a year time.

#6961 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I finally made it to the wizard modes and finished Sinister III after over a year with the game. Drained on MegaKrak with Ball 1 and beat all three battles plus the Sinister modes on the extra ball. I had never gotten that close before with three balls plus the extra. Quite the rush and looking forward to doing it again, hopefully this time in less than a year time.

ive had it for 18 months and havent gotten to sinister.....Ive been telling myself to start focusing on progression now intstead of scoring.

#6962 3 years ago

Hey guys, I just bought my first pins. A Deadpool Premium and a TMNT premium. Jason_Jehosaphat was kind enough to help me put in cliffys and art blades on both but we were scratching our heads on what to do with the Stern brushed aluminum throwing star pop bumper cover upgrades. What did you guys do with wolverine and his foot? It's currently attached to the plastic cover on the left pop. Unsure as to how to reaffix him without the plastic there. Curious to see what other Pinsiders have done!

Thank you!

#6963 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ive had it for 18 months and havent gotten to sinister.....Ive been telling myself to start focusing on progression now intstead of scoring.

Well, I put up nearly 2.6 Billion when it was all over. Team ups and booms led the way on that second round of battles.

#6964 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I can't find the pinnovators board you mentioned. Could you share a link to one if you have it?

Hello! I believe he is referring to our PINsub Spike subwoofer kit. Here is the link https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/deadpool-pro/products/pinsub-spike-spike2-stern-kit

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.

~Sandra

#6965 3 years ago

Finally! After owning since March I beat the final wizard mode!. Almost joined the 2 billion club too, but I stopped shooting for the snikt and played pretty conservatively when playing the last few modes to light the final battle. I love this game!

IMG-0428 (resized).jpgIMG-0428 (resized).jpg
#6966 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Well, I put up nearly 2.6 Billion when it was all over. Team ups and booms led the way on that second round of battles.

Nice Job! I've scored more (2.9 Billion), but have yet to get to the final Mr. Sinister stage. I've done Mega and Clone several times, but not in the same game, which surprises me as I approach one year of ownership on Sept. 6th!

#6967 3 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

but I stopped shooting for the snikt

I can only ever hit that shot by accident... I feel like I'm missing something, or I just suck at pinball

#6968 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Nice Job! I've scored more (2.9 Billion), but have yet to get to the final Mr. Sinister stage. I've done Mega and Clone several times, but not in the same game, which surprises me as I approach one year of ownership on Sept. 6th!

Looks like everybody's doing it these days. I think you're due. You got this!

My previous GC was almost 2.4 Billion and I didn't even get to MegaKrak in that one. It was all about that SNKT and a lengthy MechSuit.

#6969 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

Hey guys, I just bought my first pins. A Deadpool Premium and a TMNT premium. Jason_Jehosaphat was kind enough to help me put in cliffys and art blades on both but we were scratching our heads on what to do with the Stern brushed aluminum throwing star pop bumper cover upgrades. What did you guys do with wolverine and his foot? It's currently attached to the plastic cover on the left pop. Unsure as to how to reaffix him without the plastic there. Curious to see what other Pinsiders have done!
Thank you!

The plastic under wolverine stays on for that pop. The metal throwing start mounts on top.

#6970 3 years ago

Who does the best pop bumper upgrade? Sterns or Hooked on pinball?

#6971 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

do you have a link to those 5.25" speakers? I want to buy those in Europe so i need the exact details to not kill my machine if i just can find similar one.

#6972 3 years ago

Hooked on Pinball bumper caps are the best, no contest.

#6973 3 years ago

Maybe a silly question, but are there times or modes where the SNKT shot doesn't award a playfield multiplier? I have had at least 3 or 4 times where I know for a fact it was a SNKT shot, but I wasn't awarded anything. And if I remember correctly, the screen didn't show a a SNKT shot text.

#6974 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Maybe a silly question, but are there times or modes where the SNKT shot doesn't award a playfield multiplier? I have had at least 3 or 4 times where I know for a fact it was a SNKT shot, but I wasn't awarded anything. And if I remember correctly, the screen didn't show a a SNKT shot text.

I've hit the target and heard the sound, but no multiplier award, so I just assumed I didn't "hit it correctly"

#6975 3 years ago

I've hit the target and heard the sound, but no multiplier award, so I just assumed I didn't "hit it correctly"

I have had this too, but mostly it was a strange situation with pop bumpers included or multipall action going on.
A shot on purpose always counted, i think the opto at the ramp has to be triggert in a short amount of time after the snik target got hit.

#6976 3 years ago

Yeah I heard the sound as well. And the ball went up and around just like it should. But no snikt awarded.

#6977 3 years ago

Like you all have stated I too have hit and heard snikt sound, but not awarded the multiplier. Anyone know why? Does it also have to go up the ramp to be rewarded?

#6978 3 years ago

It definitely has to go up and complete the ramp as well. But I am 100% sure it did that on all of my 4 examples.

#6979 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

do you have a link to those 5.25" speakers? I want to buy those in Europe so i need the exact details to not kill my machine if i just can find similar one.

The model of 5.25" speaker that Stern have recently been using in the LE games are "Kenwood KFC-1366S" speakers.

I also doubt there is a risk with adding any 5.25" speakers to your game, as I know people have been adding other brand / model car audio speaker to their various pins for years without issue (and with greatly improved sound). The software in SPIKE 2 games even have an option to adjust for either 4 ohm or 8 ohm speaker use.

#6980 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

The model of 5.25" speaker that Stern have recently been using in the LE games are "Kenwood KFC-1366S" speakers.
I also doubt there is a risk with adding any 5.25" speakers to your game, as I know people have been adding other brand / model car audio speaker to their various pins for years without issue (and with greatly improved sound). The software in SPIKE 2 games even have an option to adjust for either 4 ohm or 8 ohm speaker use.

thanks!

#6981 3 years ago

Anyone have problems with the 2 left side screws on the auto launcher assembly mount not tightening after installing cliffy's? These are the flush screws closest the trough ejector. The top half of the screws are posts and the bottom are threaded. I had to really crank and tap these to get them free and out. Now when I went to put them back in they aren't tight so they just spin when tightening the bottom side nuts. I used a needle nose to hold the top and tighten the nuts and I thought I got them tight enough but now the shooter rod catches on the auto launcher.

Should I use some locktite on these and really tighten the nuts after the screws dry? The other thought I had was trying to find the same screws and nuts 1 size up. Any other things I could try?

#6982 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Is a more powerful amp not needed then? Just the speaker upgrades?

#6983 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Is a more powerful amp not needed then? Just the speaker upgrades?

From what I have seen others post, the larger / higher quality speakers being added sound better than the default 4" speakers, but adding an additional amp to give them more power helps improve their sound even more.

#6986 3 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

From what I have seen others post, the larger / higher quality speakers being added sound better than the default 4" speakers, but adding an additional amp to give them more power helps improve their sound even more.

Adding our power amplifier is everything; you'll get a bit of improvement with upgraded speakers (perhaps 25% of the title's potential in terms of sound field improvement), but with a speaker upgrade alone you're still stuck with the de-rated stock amplifier. Adding an amp is not just for getting loud; the dynamic range of the backbox and cabinet are greatly improved at any volume level. You'll hear new things and the experince is so much more immersive. Pulling everything into the machine is the best way to go. We include everything you'll need and we make it simple - plug and play, go!

https://PinWoofer.com
(208) 855-0346

PW-GT-Spike -AMP - Amp Connections (resized).jpgPW-GT-Spike -AMP - Amp Connections (resized).jpgPW-GT-8-525-SPIKE-SPK - bbox photo (resized).jpgPW-GT-8-525-SPIKE-SPK - bbox photo (resized).jpgPW-GT-8-525-SPIKE-SPK - Cabinet interior pic (resized).jpgPW-GT-8-525-SPIKE-SPK - Cabinet interior pic (resized).jpg
#6987 3 years ago

Thanks Doug but I was hoping to see the classic design lit up not the lil Deadpool ones.

#6988 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Adding our power amplifier is everything; you'll get a bit of improvement with upgraded speakers (perhaps 25% of the title's potential in terms of sound field improvement), but with a speaker upgrade alone you're still stuck with the de-rated stock amplifier. Adding an amp is not just for getting loud; the dynamic range of the backbox and cabinet are greatly improved at any volume level. You'll hear new things and the experince is so much more immersive. Pulling everything into the machine is the best way to go. We include everything you'll need and we make it simple - plug and play, go!
https://PinWoofer.com
(208) 855-0346
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

that tilt plumbus

#6989 3 years ago

Joined the club, honeymoon fase but what a blast.
So much going on!
In the bararcades you dont get the sounds.
I went from avatar to this lol

A9EB491F-3FB3-4153-8342-9AD7E0D481EA (resized).jpegA9EB491F-3FB3-4153-8342-9AD7E0D481EA (resized).jpeg
#6990 3 years ago
Quoted from dutchi:

In the bararcades you dont get the sounds.

The callouts and music on this pin is amazing! I think thats why so many people upgrade the speakers and subwoofer on these machines.

#6991 3 years ago

The callouts and music on this pin is amazing!

Immerseve and so many variety.
Love the techno stuff Music and mech suit MB.

#6992 3 years ago

Nolan North did an amazing job.

Edit: And Jerry Thompson of course!

#6993 3 years ago

Jerry has made an amazing different to the sound of games at Stern, and its not just the processing but he does a lot of musical arrangements that really sound amazing. Music in this game, Bk:SOR and Elvira are simply outstanding.

#6994 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Jerry has made an amazing different to the sound of games at Stern, and its not just the processing but he does a lot of musical arrangements that really sound amazing. Music in this game, Bk:SOR and Elvira are simply outstanding.

I second this. Jerry is the (relatively) unsung hero of Stern. Absolutely kills it. IMDN, sound package never ceases to impress.

#6995 3 years ago

When opening the playfield I notice there is a bump when sliding it out/in. My jp2 has a lever in back that I can grab on to prevent the drop. Any reason why dp doesn’t include one? Is there a way to bring the playfield back without forcing into a slight drop/bump? Thanks

#6996 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

When opening the playfield I notice there is a bump when sliding it out/in. My jp2 has a lever in back that I can grab on to prevent the drop. Any reason why dp doesn’t include one? Is there a way to bring the playfield back without forcing into a slight drop/bump? Thanks

I push to that point and then lift from under the back of the playfield to get it just over the lip. I think the handle started being put on with JP2?

#6997 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

a Slight push down and forward on apron hiccups it over the bump. Not ideal, but it works.

#6998 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

I push to that point and then lift from under the back of the playfield to get it just over the lip. I think the handle started being put on with JP2?

It's on Maiden as well. I think it's maybe a Keith thing as I haven't seen it on any other new games.

#6999 3 years ago

My Star Trek and Gb premium both do it

Could be a fail safe to keep the playfield from slam falling into the cab

#7000 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Stern adds a jukebox feature called "DJ Mixer" in the latest TMNT game code.
It will be included in all future game codes releases for Spike 2 pinball machines.
It would be so rad on Deadpool!

I will have fun with that when I update my Deapool sound mod.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/140?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.