(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,265 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 minutes ago by BurntBiscuit
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 326.
#6651 3 years ago

Took a picture of my snikt before putting new bracket on. Looks like the sway occurs in the stack held together by the two machine screws. I don't know if retightening anything would help. Of course, if all is working well it's not an issue.

20200627_163552 (resized).jpg20200627_163552 (resized).jpg
#6652 3 years ago

Sorry, the anti sway hint was my fault. i dont have it installed on my PF (dec 2019).
BUT, i pulled the screws tight and it holds up very well since about 1500 games, so i thought this was the anti sway target, since this thing gets a real hard beating from the sides.
give it a try too!

#6653 3 years ago

The Pinball Life Anti-Sway bracket is the way to go. I tried tightening my regular bracket (build 8/2019) and it would still lean. I then tried a plastic anti-sway add-on and it didn't help at all. Even the anti-sway bracket will end up leaning just a little.

#6654 3 years ago

That target gets such repeated glancing shot beatings that the anti-sway is a must. If it wasn’t, Stern wouldn’t have started adding it at the factory. Though, not sure why they are still missing the kitana shot ball guide washer need.

Edit: And the freaking need to be able to control flipper power. It’s 2020 for goodness sakes.

#6655 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Can you flip flop colossus Bracket with snikkt? I just tighten up all my targets and after that they are good to go.

Maybe the solution. I have contacted our distro. Just to let you know a $5 part costs us $75 (AUD) delivery to Australia. So not a cheap option.

#6656 3 years ago

Often if you email a supplier they'll do something about it. I bought some sorcerer target stickers from Action Pinball the other week and instead of $US40~ shipping they put them in an envelope for $3.

Great service for the asking.

#6657 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Maybe the solution. I have contacted our distro. Just to let you know a $5 part costs us $75 (AUD) delivery to Australia. So not a cheap option.

I'll have these in the Pinmonk.com store today or tomorrow. Even with the crazy shipping, should be about ~$42 (AUS which is ~$30 USD) for two shipped to Australia.

#6658 3 years ago

I probably should get a pair too, go you halves in the shipping, including the cost to send to me up the coast ($10) gumnut01 ?

Assuming same cost to ship 4 PinMonk ?

#6659 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I probably should get a pair too, go you halves in the shipping, including the cost to send to me up the coast ($10) gumnut01 ?
Assuming same cost to ship 4 vireland ?

Depends on if the additional weight takes it over some threshold. But in general the costs should be similar, yes.

#6660 3 years ago

Thanks, i've reached out to gumnut, will see what he says.

#6661 3 years ago

I guess the main issue with the SNIKT target are the airballs.
I made my own Airball protector, still figuring this out.
It looks like the protector has to reach the middle of the ramp.
The original protector is on top for comparison.

IMG_20200716_205140 (resized).jpgIMG_20200716_205140 (resized).jpggif (2).gifgif (2).gif
#6662 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Depends on if the additional weight takes it over some threshold. But in general the costs should be similar, yes.

Thanks PinMonk and @punkin. AMD my distro is helping out so I should be ok. They have been awesome. They have replaced coil stops and helped me out with damage behind my lil deadpool targets. If you’re in Oz, buy from then. Really supportive.

Very nice of you to offer cheaper shipping and thanks to my compatriot it lockdown to split. Pinball life is awesome as well. Just wish they had a $20 Shipping fee for small Items. They are missing out on a lot of sales.

Thanks!

#6663 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a reject like that from my Snikt shot. But I’ll keep an eye out.

#6664 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I will also be on the lookout for rejects like that. Nice video.

#6665 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:I guess the main issue with the SNIKT target are the airballs.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a reject like that from my Snikt shot. But I’ll keep an eye out.

I've had a few similar ones... if the shot has a lot of speed. I've also had several fly off the ramp before making it to the top.

Not entirely sure that the larger plastic will prevent this, maybe if it is spaced up a little higher?

#6666 3 years ago

What's really surprising is how much the Snikt target flops around! Unless that's the lights strobing making it look like it's moving?

#6667 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

What's really surprising is how much the Snikt target flops around! Unless that's the lights strobing making it look like it's moving?

Wow, looks like it really does vibrate a lot

#6668 3 years ago

I would try bending the snikt target forward. Seems like it could be laid back a bit which pops the ball up when it ricochets off it. From the video, once it pops up it then bounces on the ramp flap giving it an extra bounce to hit the deflector. Keeping the ball from popping up should fix it.

#6669 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

you will most likely not notice it in real speed, it just looks like its a ratteling ball.
the material i use for the airball protector can be bent with hot water, so i have more options left.

the target is straight and the wobble/vibration seems to be normal, you wont notice this in real speed.
target bending could be a possibilty but you know... there could be downsides like really crazy airballs.

you can make your own gif's, just download a "gif maker" app and make sure your smartphone can record slowmo with at least 8 times slower.
the gif has to be 10MB max, just choose the right selection when uploading it in the forum (Attach image(s) --> PDF/GIF (no rescaling).

two more gifs attached:
the first shot is not clean and even activates the pop pumper but whould have made it,
and the second shot is with the bigger airball protector, but it didnt help.

20200717_204514.gif20200717_204514.gif20200717_210848.gif20200717_210848.gif

#6670 3 years ago

I built a new Airball Protector and it works!
i recorded two shots, one clean and one dirty, but both made it with the help of the plastic!

The material i used is called PETG, and i was able to bend it with boiling water.
For cutting i used a scroll saw, it makes nice transparent edges.
let me know if you have any questions.

20200718_202315.gif20200718_202315.gif20200718_202538.gif20200718_202538.gifIMG_20200718_172815 (resized).jpgIMG_20200718_172815 (resized).jpg
#6671 3 years ago

Replaced the Deadpool in the hammock plastic with this guy. May add a little cup like in the plastic but pretty happy with it.

123C3B83-C84D-4AF1-B4FE-941C00BB28C2 (resized).jpeg123C3B83-C84D-4AF1-B4FE-941C00BB28C2 (resized).jpeg
#6672 3 years ago

Newbie to pinball but on my deadpool my left flipper is a little lower then the right one. Seems like maybe, but not sure that the left is a little weaker then right. Could this be a coil stop or sleeve issue or just an adjustment needed? This was a NIB and just notice this after about 150 games. Thanks all.

#6673 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Replaced the Deadpool in the hammock plastic with this guy. May add a little cup like in the plastic but pretty happy with it.
[quoted image]

Looks great. Only problem is you will be blocking the light from dazzler that lights up the disco ball. If you’re ok with that then winner!

#6674 3 years ago
Quoted from Eurovision:

Newbie to pinball but on my deadpool my left flipper is a little lower then the right one. Seems like maybe, but not sure that the left is a little weaker then right. Could this be a coil stop or sleeve issue or just an adjustment needed? This was a NIB and just notice this after about 150 games. Thanks all.

Probably just the flipper bat that has moved a bit and need to be adjusted and re tightened.

#6675 3 years ago

If it's the coil stop there'll be brass dust in the bottom of the cab.

#6676 3 years ago

Anyone know anywhere that’s got a Topper in stock?

#6677 3 years ago

[quoted image]

Does it still rock a little like the plastic does? What figure did you use looks great!

#6678 3 years ago

Anyone else ever have strong shots into the Colossus loop that fly out into the left orbit? Not quite sure how these happen.

Happens to me every now and then, seems to be getting more frequent.

Today I had a new one... a straight shot into the Colossus loop and the ball flew out and went all the way up the Katana ramp!

#6679 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone know anywhere that’s got a Topper in stock?

I just managed to find an Iron Maiden topper in stock from these guys. It seems that they still have Deadpool on their site and not showing sold out:

https://www.gameroom-goodies.com/deadpool-topper-stern-pinball/

#6680 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I just managed to find an Iron Maiden topper in stock from these guys. It seems that they still have Deadpool on their site and not showing sold out:

Cant added it to your cart. I am guessing its sold out.

#6681 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'll have these in the Pinmonk.com store today or tomorrow. Even with the crazy shipping, should be about ~$42 (AUS which is ~$30 USD) for two shipped to Australia.

Did these ever get posted?

#6682 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Stock order got delayed. Waiting for the box to show up. It's been bouncing around USPS since last week. Hopefully today.

#6683 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Does it still rock a little like the plastic does? What figure did you use looks great!

Yup, it still rocks a little and doesn't seem to block the light for the disco much at all.

ebay.com link: Marvel Universe Super Hero Comic Book Figure 3 4 X Men Deadpool w Gun 3 75 1a

Just look for Playmobil hammock for the hammock in cotton color. Fits him perfect.

A little model glue and he's ready to go in... I removed his swords by cutting them off, he didn't sit well in it with them on his back.

#6684 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

i recorded two shots, one clean and one dirty, but both made it with the help of the plastic!
The material i used is called PETG, and i was able to bend it with boiling water.
For cutting i used a scroll saw, it makes nice transparent edges.
let me know if you have any questions.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's really nice.. Mine suffers from the ball rejects when it hits the top so I'm definitely going to use your ideal to fix mine.

Does anyone know what thickness is used for the plastic pieces? Is it 5/64?

#6685 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

The anti-lean brackets are in the pinmonk.com store for international orders now. Let me know what it quotes you for shipping since it's done by weight and destination.

#6686 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I circled the part that shows the anti-sway bracket. That metal plate that protrudes through the end (circled part) is what keeps it from leaning.

I don't have this anti sway bracket on my SNKT target. It's on my order list.
Thanks!

#6687 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Kick Ass Slow-mo!!

#6688 3 years ago

That's really nice.. Mine suffers from the ball rejects when it hits the top so I'm definitely going to use your ideal to fix mine.
Does anyone know what thickness is used for the plastic pieces? Is it 5/64?

I use 2mm PETG, thats 0.08 inches.
German Amazon:
https://www.amazon.de/PETG-Platte-farblos-transparent-alt-intech%C2%AE/dp/B0096NY0LC/ref=sr_1_2

#6689 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Thanks but it doesn’t look like they have them in stock, GAP have a them but they also want $650 for them, which is probably why they have them

#6690 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The anti-lean brackets are in the pinmonk.com store for international orders now. Let me know what it quotes you for shipping since it's done by weight and destination.

$14 shipping to Canada. $19 with replacement fan.

#6691 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

you will most likely not notice it in real speed, it just looks like its a ratteling ball.
the material i use for the airball protector can be bent with hot water, so i have more options left.
the target is straight and the wobble/vibration seems to be normal, you wont notice this in real speed.
target bending could be a possibilty but you know... there could be downsides like really crazy airballs.
you can make your own gif's, just download a "gif maker" app and make sure your smartphone can record slowmo with at least 8 times slower.
the gif has to be 10MB max, just choose the right selection when uploading it in the forum (Attach image(s) --> PDF/GIF (no rescaling).
two more gifs attached:
the first shot is not clean and even activates the pop pumper but whould have made it,
and the second shot is with the bigger airball protector, but it didnt help.

That's crazy. Mine makes it up the ramp smoothly ever time.

#6692 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

$14 shipping to Canada. $19 with replacement fan.

That's probably about right then. International shipping is crazy.

Thanks for running it.

#6693 3 years ago

For those interested, Pinball Decals apparently has a new shipment of PDI glass in.

Mike

#6694 3 years ago

Anyone have a loud knocking sound on match win? I just got a pro machine from the distributor last week. He said it was a March build and it's running v1.0.3. I ended up having to turn the match win percent down to 0 because it's so loud and it's almost like it's going to blow the speakers.

Also, the game is amazing. It's our families' 1st pinball machine and we couldn't be happier.

#6695 3 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Anyone have a loud knocking sound on match win? I just got a pro machine from the distributor last week. He said it was a March build and it's running v1.0.3. I ended up having to turn the match win percent down to 0 because it's so loud and it's almost like it's going to blow the speakers.
Also, the game is amazing. It's our families' 1st pinball machine and we couldn't be happier.

Wait till you have a good game then. It may make a loud knocking sound again.

#6696 3 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Virtual Knocker. There’s a volume adjustment in the standard adjustments. I turn it off on all my sterns.

#6697 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Virtual Knocker. There’s a volume adjustment in the standard adjustments. I turn it off on all my sterns.

awesome, thank you! I'll turn this off on mine as well.

#6698 3 years ago

Stupid question. Just bought my first HD glass expected a sticker or logo telling me which way up. There is none. So coating on both sides?

I tried both sides look the same...

696A95F0-6EB6-4C41-A3B6-38F78F9FFCB1 (resized).jpeg696A95F0-6EB6-4C41-A3B6-38F78F9FFCB1 (resized).jpegD8F5F8CA-2D08-4D11-A936-F7D94EE80066 (resized).jpegD8F5F8CA-2D08-4D11-A936-F7D94EE80066 (resized).jpeg
#6699 3 years ago

Has anyone chromes or polished their katana ramp?

#6700 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Has anyone chromes or polished their katana ramp?

I'm surprised nobody has put fake blood on theirs yet!

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 64.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
There are 16,265 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/134?hl=lrrr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.