(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 326.
#6551 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Special can be set to Replay, Extra Ball and (maybe?) Points. Pretty sure nothing takes you from Ball 2 back to Ball 1. Special is just a random mystery award.

Thanks. If felt like this was somehow a bug that I haven't seen before. Really didn't make sense to see ball 1 again after being at ball 2.

#6552 3 years ago

Just joined the club! Stoked! Found a nice premium an hour after I sold my pinbot! Score!

C6D7A721-C343-4119-B82F-A5FE9EEE1036.jpegC6D7A721-C343-4119-B82F-A5FE9EEE1036.jpeg
#6553 3 years ago

Happy Independence Day!

IMG_8839 (resized).JPGIMG_8839 (resized).JPG
#6554 3 years ago

With the sale at ballbaron.com going on wanted to buy a set or two of balls for my DP Prem.
Wanted to confirm with the experts that Chrome is ok in this one, I don’t think there are any magnets to be worried about.

Thanks!

#6555 3 years ago
Quoted from DonSandro:

With the sale at ballbaron.com going on wanted to buy a set or two of balls for my DP Prem.
Wanted to confirm with the experts that Chrome is ok in this one, I don’t think there are any magnets to be worried about.
Thanks!

I’ve had chrome balls in my dp premium for over a year now (2000+ games) with no issues. Just pull them out and give them balls a good clean every couple of months.

#6556 3 years ago
Quoted from DonSandro:

Thanks!

I’ve had Ball Baron ninjas since day one. All food here.

#6557 3 years ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

I am a development engineer - So, I figured that by NOW the design flaw would be out....
Awesome... Order placed - We shall see what happens.,

Guys / Gals - For whatever it's worth. The Pinball Life Shaker is 100% fine and quite aggressive. If the STERNS are louder / more aggressive than this - no thank you....

#6558 3 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

If you're good with electronics you can add a 5V relay and make it only run when the lights go out. Buddy did this and it works great, I have the hardware purchased but haven't had the time to solder in (bought my own motor, light and disco ball).

...aaaannnnndddd one more... LERMODS disco ball is pretty cool. Interesting how it works... There is a sensor that detects the light from whatever insert you want to "make-the-ball-spin-at-the-same-time-as." So, at first - the ball was spinning more than I wanted it to. So, I used electrical tape to block the light from the dazzler spinner insert (there was like, 'extra' light getting to the sensor). Now, the ball started spinning only when "DISCO" insert was flashing. But it only spins when the insert is lit. So, if the insert is flashing, the disco ball and light kind of "pulse," on and off. It looks very visually smooth. I am glad I did this vs the "permanently on," version. I think it is just preference.

I am probably telling you all something that you all already know... but if not - I am a fan... It's eye catching and is a fun little toy.

#6559 3 years ago

Anyone had issues with the audio volume dropping drastically like the subwoofer or amp is cutting out or non existent? The upper speakers still play and it sounds
Ok, the boom and rumble and I remember from day one is gone.

#6560 3 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

Anyone had issues with the audio volume dropping drastically like the subwoofer or amp is cutting out or non existent? The upper speakers still play and it sounds

Known issue with many Spike games. My DP and IMND does it from time to time.

#6561 3 years ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

...aaaannnnndddd one more... LERMODS disco ball is pretty cool. Interesting how it works... There is a sensor that detects the light from whatever insert you want to "make-the-ball-spin-at-the-same-time-as." So, at first - the ball was spinning more than I wanted it to. So, I used electrical tape to block the light from the dazzler spinner insert (there was like, 'extra' light getting to the sensor). Now, the ball started spinning only when "DISCO" insert was flashing. But it only spins when the insert is lit. So, if the insert is flashing, the disco ball and light kind of "pulse," on and off. It looks very visually smooth. I am glad I did this vs the "permanently on," version. I think it is just preference.
I am probably telling you all something that you all already know... but if not - I am a fan... It's eye catching and is a fun little toy.

I ended up buying both. Since I couldnt decide. So far the lermods ball isnt my cup of tea. I am going to install the hooked one this weekend. Then sell the one i dont like.

#6562 3 years ago
Quoted from Finisher604:

As Bundy mentioned it does happen from time to time on Spike. A reboot of the game should fix it. If it doesn't or it happens on a regular basis contact your distributor to get a new CPU. I'm on my 4th CPU and finally not experiencing the issue but on a rare situation. My other 3 CPU's would do it like clockwork on every single game. Not sure how frequent it has to be in order to get the board replaced but hopefully that info helps.

#6563 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

As Bundy mentioned it does happen from time to time on Spike. A reboot of the game should fix it. If it doesn't or it happens on a regular basis contact your distributor to get a new CPU. I'm on my 4th CPU and finally not experiencing the issue but on a rare situation. My other 3 CPU's would do it like clockwork on every single game.
Not sure how frequent it has to be in order to get the board replaced but hopefully that info helps.

Awesome thank you for the heads up

#6564 3 years ago

Has anyone heard when stern may build more premiums?

#6565 3 years ago

Hey fellow DP owners. Just thought I'd share something I'm working on. I'm sure many of you have the dreaded broken left ramp plastic as has been discussed many times in this thread. I ended up placing a metal plate under mine (see post #5946).

However, I always felt that DP needed to be "somewhere" with his hammock and drink. So, I'm working on a couple beach scenes (day and night) and maybe some cracked asphalt. While I was at it, I also made an attempt at recreating the plastic for those that may have cracked it but don't want to shell out a couple hundred to buy a set for a single plastic.

If you enjoy these, great. If not, that's cool too. Just wanted to share.
DP Ramp Plastic - Asphalt (resized).jpgDP Ramp Plastic - Asphalt (resized).jpgDP Ramp Plastics - Sunset (resized).jpgDP Ramp Plastics - Sunset (resized).jpgDP Ramp Plastics - Beach (resized).jpgDP Ramp Plastics - Beach (resized).jpgDP Ramp Plastics - Repro (resized).jpgDP Ramp Plastics - Repro (resized).jpg

#6566 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoderboy:

Has anyone heard when stern may build more premiums?

I was told to expect them in Sept.

#6567 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Hey fellow DP owners. Just thought I'd share something I'm working on. I'm sure many of you have the dreaded broken left ramp plastic as has been discussed many times in this thread. I ended up placing a metal plate under mine (see post #5946).
However, I always felt that DP needed to be "somewhere" with his hammock and drink. So, I'm working on a couple beach scenes (day and night) and maybe some cracked asphalt. While I was at it, I also made an attempt at recreating the plastic for those that may have cracked it but don't want to shell out a couple hundred to buy a set for a single plastic.
If you enjoy these, great. If not, that's cool too. Just wanted to share.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Pretty cool. If yours is broken you could easily by the one from pingraffix and apply a decal to it, thus not needing to buy the whole plastic set.

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/deadpool-pinball-plastic-protectors

#6568 3 years ago

Is there a way to adjust the angle of the kick out from the hellhouse scoop? I see that on Jack Danger's game the ball gets ejected onto the flipper but on my game, the ball gets thrown onto the ball guide behind the flipper. This means the ball then bounces into the sling and then right into the outlane. I lose one or two balls per game this way and it's kinda killing me.

I don't see any adjustments under the playfield and the scoop itself is stainless steel so it's super rigid. I just want it to kick out a little more to the left so I can have a fair chance to get it under control.

#6569 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

Is there a way to adjust the angle of the kick out from the hellhouse scoop? I see that on Jack Danger's game the ball gets ejected onto the flipper but on my game, the ball gets thrown onto the ball guide behind the flipper. This means the ball then bounces into the sling and then right into the outlane. I lose one or two balls per game this way and it's kinda killing me.
I don't see any adjustments under the playfield and the scoop itself is stainless steel so it's super rigid. I just want it to kick out a little more to the left so I can have a fair chance to get it under control.

Try playing with the power of the kickout in the system settings (pretty sure it allows that, I don't remember for sure, though). Also, try bending the guide on the top down a little to keep the ball on the playfield faster when it's ejected.

#6570 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

with the standard setting and a new PF the ball goes so fast, it will hit the inlane guide.
you can reduce the kickoutpower, or- after a few games, the ball will get closer to the flipper the more you play.
I have had the same, and after waxing or polishing the PF i have this problem again for a few games.

#6571 3 years ago
Quoted from coop:

There is one nut holding the scoop in place under the playfield. You can actually loosen that and rotate the entire scoop just slightly. I'd check to see how even your scoop is sitting in the hole to make sure it is square. If it is, leave it alone and try to fix the problem with power.

#6572 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

you can reduce the kickoutpower

Ahh. Reduced from 255 to 245 and that took the edge off. Thanks!

#6573 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

There is one nut holding the scoop in place under the playfield. You can actually loosen that and rotate the entire scoop just slightly. I'd check to see how even your scoop is sitting in the hole to make sure it is square. If it is, leave it alone and try to fix the problem with power.

Dang, how have I missed this. I wonder if this is part of why I get constant rejections even after swapping to the cliffy protector. I'm seriously at 50%+ rejections an a straight shot from the right flipper. Maybe mines a bit off center. For me full power was sending the ball to the plastic lane or even the bottom of the right sling. With it at 225 it still goes to the plastic part of the right inlane often.

#6574 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Dang, how have I missed this. I wonder if this is part of why I get constant rejections even after swapping to the cliffy protector. I'm seriously at 50%+ rejections an a straight shot from the right flipper. Maybe mines a bit off center. For me full power was sending the ball to the plastic lane or even the bottom of the right sling. With it at 225 it still goes to the plastic part of the right inlane often.

I was still getting a lot of rejects as well with the new Cliffy. Still not perfect but better than before (and way better than the time I spent playing with the broken protector).

#6575 3 years ago

Thinking of ordering PDI glass for my premium, but can’t see where to order it or pricing on their website. There is a notification that it won’t be available until August, so I wonder if that is why.

Just an observation, but I see a lot of folks complaining about the cost of HD glass, but I find what Stern is asking for toppers to be ridiculously expensive!

#6576 3 years ago

I have pdi on my pro. Good investment.

#6577 3 years ago

check out cointakers website he has pdi glass ....i am waiting for border to open so i can order some.

#6578 3 years ago
Quoted from thc666:

check out cointakers website he has pdi glass ....i am waiting for border to open so i can order some.

I just see Invisiglass and Voodoo glass there, not PDI.

#6579 3 years ago

I've got a few different variants and they are all good mate.

#6580 3 years ago

First time over 1.5B today thanks to a 780M mechsuit mb - lovin this game!

72F51B56-F970-4565-B93B-68112D455054 (resized).jpeg72F51B56-F970-4565-B93B-68112D455054 (resized).jpeg
#6581 3 years ago

Congrats!

Seriously on my front. I don’t consider myself a bad player (not great either), but I can litter a few machines with my initials. I cannot for the life of me get consistently near 1B. What is y’all’s strategy for points?

#6582 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Congrats!
Seriously On my front. I don’t consider myself a bad player (not great either), but I can litter a few machines with my initials. I cannot for the life of me get consistently near 1B. What is y’all’s strategy for points?

Getting to (and especially defeating) MegaKrak will get you near 1 Billion even with so-so multiballs. Learning to hit SNKT (or upgrade to the anti-sway target holder if yours doesn't have it) will help increase points. Colossus team-up can make all your battles worth a bunch more.

#6583 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Congrats!
Seriously on my front. I don’t consider myself a bad player (not great either), but I can litter a few machines with my initials. I cannot for the life of me get consistently near 1B. What is y’all’s strategy for points?

make sure wolverine team up is ALWAYS up when fighting juggernaut or mystique (especially with Sauron), and only hit that middle shot to make damge. This is how you get safer and faster to Mr Sinister.
Try to use lil DP MB and Ninja MB during modes to progress in a safer way (ball save & more balls).
Collect BOOMs and use them wisely. 3 BOOMs can progress you through Megalodon faster, so keep that in mind, and take care to not collect the Super BOOM in that case.
Disco MB is a nice way to collect BOOMs and to light Battle, so its a good idea to add that to your strategy.
Even tough DP is a perfect on-the-fly game (love it for that matter), this high speed is also the reason why the ball can drain very fast, so take advantge of the Ball Save for the Katana Shot/ Skill Shot.
You can backhand the first part of the katana ramp quite safely, this helps with Sauron and Megalodon.
Finally make sure you dont get cheap drains on lil DP (shooting in there when no mode is lit, and the lower drop targets are up), or from backwards rolling katana ramp balls (add big post rubber, check the image, it hepls A LOT)

cheers!

4b206de11f8de1ec692fa5e7215811cb43c00bd9 (resized).jpg4b206de11f8de1ec692fa5e7215811cb43c00bd9 (resized).jpg

#6584 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Learning to hit SNKT (or upgrade to the anti-sway target holder if yours doesn't have it) will help increase points.

Your talking about installing this (link below) on the SNKT target?

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

#6585 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Congrats!

SNKT, find it and practice it to where you can hit it with some sort of frequency. I'm not to the point that I start all my games in this fashion:
- Reg skill shot to ball out of pops. Trap on left flipper or post pass to is if the ball comes to the right flipper.
- Shoot right orbit to start chimichangas for your quest.
- Shoot left orbit (start making progress on disco loops or disco MB) but mainly to get my chimichanga
- Shoot center shot to get my second chimichanga
- Get ball on left flipper, shoot SNKT target until I get my 2x (this also locks ball 1) and gives me the last chimichanga needed to light quest
- Get ball on left flipper again, shoot SNKT target until I get my 3x (this locks ball 2)
- Shoot Hell House
- Select Meg
- Shoot either SNKT (if I'm hitting it easily already) or shoot the lock shot if SNKT isn't working well for me yet. This locks ball 3.
- I'm now in Meg and Nija MB with at least 2x (most of the time 3x) going. A decent MB in Meg at this MB is already going to put me at 700-800 million right off the bat.

This is my new tournament strategy as well as home play strat for scoring as when I'm out of this stack most of the time several of the drops for little DP are already down. I can then start Jug and the Little DP stack. If I'm doing things right, I've hit a SNKT or two while in the Meg/Ninja MB stack and am now at 4x or 5x. If I hit that rhythm, by the time the little DP/Jug stack is over I'm at 1.5-2 billion already.

#6586 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Your talking about installing this (link below) on the SNKT target?
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

Yes, that is a must have for consistent SNKT shots. Without that target will start to lean a whole lot and make that shot even more of a shot of luck. With it, and dialed in well, it actually can be a skillful shot.

#6587 3 years ago

Hi everyone

Just joined the club with a premium. Only had 80 plays on it, and i'm pretty sure i played 10-15 of those myself

I have a quick question:

When i got it home, i immediately noticed something was "off" on one of the inserts in attract mode.

The white arrow, just above the snikt shot, is a bit "off" when switching between colours in attract mode. It's as if the top half of the arrow / triangle is mostly white, and the bottom half fades between colours along with the rest of the arrows. But sometimes it seems to catch up / be fully colored again. But it is almost like it is "flickering". But it makes the arrow insert seem "two-toned".

Is this an error on my machine. Or perhaps a glitch in the code?

As far as i can tell, it seems to work as intended during gameplay, but i could be wrong.

So just wondering if anyone else have experienced this?

#6588 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

With it, and dialed in well, it actually can be a skillful shot.

So I assume dialing it in correctly requires having it at the perfect angle?

#6589 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

So just wondering if anyone else have experienced this?

Usually colors being off is just a loose connection with the plugs. Check and make sure they're all seated well.

#6590 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

So I assume dialing it in correctly requires having it at the perfect angle?

It's actually more important to have the recessed portion at the top edge of the target basically in line with the metal guide. That is how Gomez advised it was supposed to be and was the game changer for making that a skillful shot vs dumb luck for me. Mine was to far low of that guide. Basically what happens is the ball hits the target and doesn't give as much (due to the guide there holding the back of the target). This allows for a more solid hit to the target.

I tried all kinds of angles and nothing helped until I stumbled across a post stating that was how it was supposed to be. Visually it looks off (to high up the PF) for me thus why I never made it to there when experimenting with things.

#6591 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

It's actually more important to have the recessed portion at the top edge of the target basically in line with the metal guide.

OK, I think I know what you mean. I'll take a look at it and it should make sense now.
Thanks much!

#6592 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

SNKT, find it and practice it to where you can hit it with some sort of frequency. I'm not to the point that I start all my games in this fashion:
- Reg skill shot to ball out of pops. Trap on left flipper or post pass to is if the ball comes to the right flipper.
- Shoot right orbit to start chimichangas for your quest.
- Shoot left orbit (start making progress on disco loops or disco MB) but mainly to get my chimichanga
- Shoot center shot to get my second chimichanga
- Get ball on left flipper, shoot SNKT target until I get my 2x (this also locks ball 1) and gives me the last chimichanga needed to light quest
- Get ball on left flipper again, shoot SNKT target until I get my 3x (this locks ball 2)
- Shoot Hell House
- Select Meg
- Shoot either SNKT (if I'm hitting it easily already) or shoot the lock shot if SNKT isn't working well for me yet. This locks ball 3.
- I'm now in Meg and Nija MB with at least 2x (most of the time 3x) going. A decent MB in Meg at this MB is already going to put me at 700-800 million right off the bat.
This is my new tournament strategy as well as home play strat for scoring as when I'm out of this stack most of the time several of the drops for little DP are already down. I can then start Jug and the Little DP stack. If I'm doing things right, I've hit a SNKT or two while in the Meg/Ninja MB stack and am now at 4x or 5x. If I hit that rhythm, by the time the little DP/Jug stack is over I'm at 1.5-2 billion already.

This is excellent strategy/scoring advice and very similar to what I try to do. Obviously easier said than done...

#6593 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

OK, I think I know what you mean. I'll take a look at it and it should make sense now.
Thanks much!

Anytime. I got off my lazy butt and got two pictures during lunch today. Hope this helps explain things better too. Not saying it's perfect by any means but it's consistent to where I normally can get 3x without much trouble and get up to 5x often in MB when trying for it.

DP 3 (resized).jpgDP 3 (resized).jpg
#6594 3 years ago

Here’s a pic of mine straight from the box. I attached it in post 5405. I’ve since added the anti-sway bracket and it hasn’t moved.

BB6F22EC-B01E-4583-9E3F-1E21FF8198AE (resized).jpegBB6F22EC-B01E-4583-9E3F-1E21FF8198AE (resized).jpeg
#6595 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Anytime. I got off my lazy butt and got two pictures during lunch today. Hope this helps explain things better too. Not saying it's perfect by any means but it's consistent to where I normally can get 3x without much trouble and get up to 5x often in MB when trying for it.[quoted image]

Your target is leaning.

#6596 3 years ago

Already have the anti lean bracket so nothing else I can do. Yes, it leans slightly but at this placement I'm 50/50 on shots to the snikt target that are accurate to the spot that would push it up the Playfield X spot.

#6597 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Already have the anti lean bracket so nothing else I can do. Yes, it leans slightly but at this placement I'm 50/50 on shots to the snikt target that are accurate to the spot that would push it up the Playfield X spot.

I think there is one more thing you can do... I am convinced that I have left flipper fade from a hot coil. It is definitely hotter than the right after a lot of games or long cradles. Very little chance of hitting snikt once this occurs and even the right katana ramp shot becomes harder. I am going to pick up a pinmonk flipper fan when he has them ready, as discussed on STh forum. (Coil sleeve replacement helped a little.)

#6598 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

I think there is one more thing you can do... I am convinced that I have left flipper fade from a hot coil. It is definitely hotter than the right after a lot of games or long cradles. Very little chance of hitting snikt once this occurs and even the right katana ramp shot becomes harder. I am going to pick up a pinmonk flipper fan when he has them ready, as discussed on STh forum. (Coil sleeve replacement helped a little.)

Can you do me a favor and PM me a couple pictures of the coil area, left and right on your Deadpool? I didn't take pictures of that before the one here left. Want to know if either the STh or TMNT fan brackets will work, or if I have to make a third design for them to fit.

#6599 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Can you do me a favor and PM me a couple pictures of the coil area, left and right on your Deadpool? I didn't take pictures of that before the one here left. Want to know if either the STh or TMNT fan brackets will work, or if I have to make a third design for them to fit.

Are you going to make these flipper fans for IMDN?

#6600 3 years ago

Can anyone tell if the Snikt anti-lean target Actually improves that shot accuracy?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/132?hl=yoderboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.