(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 326.
#551 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Has anyone put the missing rubbers on the outlane posts? Or is it better to leave off for faster play?
Also, pinball instruction cards - any custom ones out yet?

I put them on thinking it might make the game a little easier for my son, because this thing flies. Honestly I don't think it's made much difference, I outline drain a lot still.

#552 5 years ago

I just picked up my Free Play card designing printed. Here is:

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print1.jpg

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print2.jpg

Deadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print1.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print1.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print2.JPGDeadpool Custom Pinball Free Play print2.JPG
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

You can see design details of "Deadpool Free Play Card" here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/4#post-4573783

I hope you like my card!

Regards

#553 5 years ago

Any other options for pinball cards?

#554 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Yeah... anything that we can actually print?

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Yeah... anything that we can actually print?

Exactly

#556 5 years ago

Joined the club yesterday with LE #86. Although I couldn't find any reference to this in the DP comics, in my mind I can totally hear him saying "86 the Cheesy Puffs!"

IMG_0136 (resized).jpgIMG_0136 (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2018-09-27 at 9.21.45 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-09-27 at 9.21.45 AM (resized).png
#557 5 years ago

I just bought some speaker lights and the acrylic design from DugFreez. He was very helpful and the original designer of Speaker Light Kits. Great communication! Thanks Dug, I'm very excited.

#558 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

I posted a link to a set I made for myself in the Deadpool mod thread. Free to print. I'm by no means a graphic artist, but I think at least they are better than stock.

#559 5 years ago

I see screenshots of your card print program. What we need is a file to download.

Your cards are nice and I would love to print them out.

#560 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I just picked up my Free Play card designing printed. Here is:
"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print1.jpg
"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2)
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
You can see design details of "Deadpool Free Play Card" here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/4#post-4573783
I hope you like my card!
Regards

I dont get it. Why even bother posting screen shots of your cards if you aren't going to make them available? I see you in multiple threads doing the same crap. Someone says, any cards available? You post your crap like they are, but they really aren't. If you want to say check them out, thats one thing, but then dont pretend they are available to all when people ask.

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

I dont get it. Why even bother posting screen shots of your cards if you aren't going to make them available? I see you in multiple threads doing the same crap. Someone says, any cards available? You post your crap like they are, but they really aren't. If you want to say check them out, thats one thing, but then dont pretend they are available to all when people ask.

Hi BrewNinja!

Cards is a customization, like sticker for speaker panel by Jerol user showed in previous page and more. I/he/they can share my/his/their experience, photo results or files even in thread´s club. All people have the same rights to show their customizations, personalizations and more about pinball in every case without discredit/dispute from other user/s.

This is a thread´s input , like other thread´s inputs. It can inspire you, encorage you or others for your owns. If you like my results, you can imitate my style or complete composition of my cards. You are free for to make it. I do not care! In fact, it will be a recognition for me!

...but this is an opinion, if you have other opinion, like I saw, I respect your opinion, of course. Remember: Opinions and not true or false!

Regards

P.S.: I did not disrespect you, you don´t disrespect my person or my work, please. If you don´t like my thread´s adds or is "crap" for you, Ok for me; but keep it or ignore my adds. You have an available option for it too, you use it!

You have the chance/right of make a positive or negative "constructive" critic, but not disrespectful critic. This is the true freedom of expression!

#562 5 years ago

#349 has arrived!

6A349DC3-759F-476D-9DB3-1630B0D58DD4 (resized).jpeg6A349DC3-759F-476D-9DB3-1630B0D58DD4 (resized).jpeg
#563 5 years ago
Quoted from Valyrian_Stahl:

#349 has arrived!
[quoted image]

Dang that’s a good looking machine! Every time you guys post your LE pictures it gets me thinking I need to upgrade from pro to LE.

Enjoy it, I’m over 300 games in and still really digging it.

#564 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

It’s because Maiden, while unique, isn’t nearly as fun as pinside would have you believe. DP is fun and unique. Just one mans opinion.

I agree with you on this. I'm drawn a lot more towards DP just because its a light hearted fun game. IMDN is really good but it's so dark and serious, it doesn't bring that pinball silly charm in at all. Everything is really dark and brooding feeling with not really any lighthearted moments. With that said I still think it's a great game. Shoots better then DP but for me DP is just more fun to play.

#565 5 years ago

My birthday is this Monday and look at what's arrived!

3C8E060C-12AF-4AEC-B133-A83C18923CC2 (resized).jpeg3C8E060C-12AF-4AEC-B133-A83C18923CC2 (resized).jpeg
#566 5 years ago

That's awesome Frolic. Mine is being delivered tomorrow. Can't wait!
Enjoy your amazing birthday 'gift'.

#567 5 years ago

Added Wolverine toy, quick install, drilled into plastic to toy would be best...

20180927_163906 (resized).jpg20180927_163906 (resized).jpg
20180927_163850 (resized).jpg20180927_163850 (resized).jpg
20180927_163446 (resized).jpg20180927_163446 (resized).jpg

#568 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Added Wolverine toy, quick install, drilled into plastic to toy would be best...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

lol @ ZiP-TiE

#569 5 years ago
Quoted from SLeRiC:

lol @ ZiP-TiE

Almost no customers will notice haha.
Like I said I'll screw the figure into the plastic sometime.

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

Enjoy it, I’m over 300 games in and still really digging it.

Right now your in it for about $18 a game. Need to play around 10500 more game to get to FIFTH CENTS a game. Just saying. better keep playing

#571 5 years ago

Just ordered an LE, should be here next week! I've been flip flopping on this ever since it was first announced, finally got tired of thinking about it and just decided to get one. Been almost a year since I bought a new pin, looking forward to playing the crap out of this one. I was thinking GotG or Iron Maiden, but cannot get past the monologues in GotG and Maiden as a theme just doesn't do it for me.

I do still have concerns about code depth, "second level" battle modes would be awesome, maybe modes where two of the villains are fighting at once and you have to bring in a teammate to have a chance? I always enjoy the code journey on early pins, hopefully new code comes soon and often.

#572 5 years ago

Ordered my LE today as well. Hope to have it next week.

#573 5 years ago

The code will grow, evolve, expand. This isn’t the WWE/KISS era, nor is this theme middling like those. It very strongly likely will get code love.

#574 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

The code will grow, evolve, expand. This isn’t the WWE/KISS era, nor is this theme middling like those. It very strongly likely will get code love.

Yes I see a WWELE for $4700 no code love or resale love.

#575 5 years ago

Lovin it! Fast and fun. I'm enjoying the light hearted feel of it. Makes for a fun pinball experience.

I like the ramp diverter the LE has to carry the ball from the orbit to the flipper, really exciting to see it come around.

I haven't messed with my pitch yet, just shoved the game into position and started a few games. The right ramp was working pretty decent as-is. Did have some shots not make it all the way, but that's a reality with any ramp. I'll play with the pitch tomorrow to see if I can tune it in better but it certainly is shooting pretty good just as I placed it.

IMG_0155-1 (resized).jpegIMG_0155-1 (resized).jpegIMG_0159 (resized).jpegIMG_0159 (resized).jpeg
#576 5 years ago

No vinyl record in the box. is that still a thing?

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

No vinyl record in the box. is that still a thing?

Should’ve had an order form with the game or something.

#578 5 years ago

My LE arrives tomorrow morning. Can’t wait! As from what I’ve read, the record Isn’t included but should have an order form for when it becomes available. I really want the cassette tape and am curious if it will be orderable.

#579 5 years ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ph1CERsF9Cg2QVC_j660vpMoRwBdNfnE/view?usp=sharing

my take, keep it simple. machine has enough going on already.

LEleftDeadpool.pngLEleftDeadpool.pngleRightDeadpool.pngleRightDeadpool.pngpremiumLeftDeadpool.pngpremiumLeftDeadpool.pngpremiumRightDeadpool.pngpremiumRightDeadpool.pngproLeftDeadpool.pngproLeftDeadpool.pngproRightDeadpool.pngproRightDeadpool.png
#581 5 years ago

Nice cards. Thanks for sharing.

#582 5 years ago

Very nice!!!!!
Love love love

#583 5 years ago

Ok, so I'm settling in after one week with Deadpool, and have some questions about my first pinball machine.

I've picked up new fancy balls, rubber feet for the legs, and am ordering a Pinstadium. What else do I need? Are plastic protectors, Titan rubbers, or anything else necessary to keep it nice?

#584 5 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Ok, so I'm settling in after one week with Deadpool, and have some questions about my first pinball machine.
I've picked up new fancy balls, rubber feet for the legs, and am ordering a Pinstadium. What else do I need? Are plastic protectors, Titan rubbers, or anything else necessary to keep it nice?

Main things that will keep it nice is regular cleanings, keep and eye on the balls’ conditions and replace if they get scuffed up, replace them.

Put some Mylar down in the shooter lane to keep it from getting chewed up and out in front of the scoop if not already there.

Make sure the drop targets are flush with the playfield when down. If not, adjust them to be flush.

#585 5 years ago

#388 has arrived! Pics coming soon!

#586 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Has anyone put the missing rubbers on the outlane posts? Or is it better to leave off for faster play?
Also, pinball instruction cards - any custom ones out yet?

I also put them on my Pro in my personal arcade because I have so many guest who are NON-pin players. I'd prefer they have a little more fun. Playing it myself compared to prior to installing them I don't see a HUGE difference. I was expecting the ball to barely fit and be able to bump easier but it's not the case on my pro.

On our LE I left them off.

#587 5 years ago

Do whatever you like and makes you happy, but most machines don't "need" anything. Sometimes Pinside can go nuts with all the protector stuff.

My general rule is keep the game clean, keep the balls in good shape, and address things as they need to be addressed. Without going all "Grandma's sofa covered in plastic" with the game.

#588 5 years ago

One thing I did, is installed a plastic protector set (found by several venders on pinside) when installing it I removed the large metal washers under the kicker plastics (down by the flippers).
Not sure if it’s an issue but was thinking those hard metal washer may put nicks in the balls which would make the ball chew at the play field quicker.

I also installed the side art blades, but that’s just a preference.

#589 5 years ago

Anyone know how long the rubber rings are behind the DEAD and POOL drop target banks? The link to the LE manual on Stern's site isnt working for me.

#590 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

its even more simple than that : (except GG) we have a "new" team here on deadpool, and just because they all want to get their 1st pin to the top, we will have support without a doubt, including code, but not only

as a player, i know i still have to wait before buying, but quite sure i'll later get a DEADPOOL home

#591 5 years ago

Anyone else feeling the need to dial down the slingshot power?

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

I also put them on my Pro in my personal arcade because I have so many guest who are NON-pin players. I'd prefer they have a little more fun. Playing it myself compared to prior to installing them I don't see a HUGE difference. I was expecting the ball to barely fit and be able to bump easier but it's not the case on my pro.
On our LE I left them off.

Interesting because mine came with them fitted.

#593 5 years ago

I increased my pitch to 7.0 and that right ramp is like butter now

#594 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Anyone else feeling the need to dial down the slingshot power?

I have not HighProtein

It seems just about right for me -- in fact, very soft (barely glancing) hits on the slings on my LE don't fire them at all, which I happen to like as I'm still a newb.

#595 5 years ago

Wow, I didn't realize what a big speaker upgrade the LE had. This is a full-on music pin. The quality of the sounds and music really add to the whole experience. Very immersive. I am so happy with my purchase.

#596 5 years ago

LE #250 in the line-up!
An absolute blast to flip.
Will post some thoughts and a brief review after some further game-play.

E23A5770-0298-448C-A48F-AF6A06C5CAF9 (resized).jpegE23A5770-0298-448C-A48F-AF6A06C5CAF9 (resized).jpegEDA2C774-9226-4A85-BEF2-A1FE625B757C (resized).jpegEDA2C774-9226-4A85-BEF2-A1FE625B757C (resized).jpeg
#597 5 years ago

T-Rex and Sauron!

8B3504DC-7111-4CA2-B36B-A0F91C98DA5B (resized).jpeg8B3504DC-7111-4CA2-B36B-A0F91C98DA5B (resized).jpegB183A4D1-A94D-489C-81F2-E6E07457CE5D (resized).jpegB183A4D1-A94D-489C-81F2-E6E07457CE5D (resized).jpeg
#598 5 years ago

Here are mine, BOOM!!

BAC64AA0-8574-48F5-A4F0-EA393A1E82C5 (resized).jpegBAC64AA0-8574-48F5-A4F0-EA393A1E82C5 (resized).jpegEFAE9489-A912-483A-B2C3-0C15499BB624 (resized).jpegEFAE9489-A912-483A-B2C3-0C15499BB624 (resized).jpeg

988996EA-423C-490E-8E56-9F20CC3E30B4 (resized).jpeg988996EA-423C-490E-8E56-9F20CC3E30B4 (resized).jpeg

#599 5 years ago

After putting some additional time on the pin, our clan is loving our Deadpool LE.

Not to offend the boys at SDTM but my initial impressions are very, very different.
Gameplay does not feel clunky with our set up.
We’re currently at 6.8 and may even raise it a bit more.

Left orbit to lifting ramp is seamless and one of our favorite shots.
Left ramp is quick and clean. Not tough to hit and returns to the left flipper without any issues.
Collossus is likely the chunkiest shot yet we all found it still fun to shoot.
Scoop is straight forward and easy to hit.
We all hit the Snikt shot, ricocheting up the ramp- very cool, but not a simple shot.
Spinner, mini Dead Pool and right orbit all feel good.
Mini DP multiball is easy to start and novice players will likely target that mutiball early.

Now, on to the most controversial shot of the pin: the right Katana ramp.
This will no doubt be a divisive subject.
With a dead-stop, I found the shot mostly hittable and oh so satisfying.
At a quicker pace, it is a tougher shot on my set up, you need the right mix of angle and speed.
Both of my young sons were making the Katana ramp on a fairly regular basis. Myself, not as much when the ball was traveling at a decent speed.

Overall, the layout is unique and fresh. We have never owned a pin quite like DP.
Sounds, music and lighting are all great.

Although rules are on the shallow side, they are still engaging and the modes & quests are fun to play. I’m hopeful Stern will flush this out and provide further depth.

Raegarding visual appeal, the game is stunning.
The mirror backglass, pf/cabinet art and speckled powder coat are all impressive.
Throw in the invisiglass, lit speakers, shaker and art-blades, and there’s some nice enhancements on the LE.

The game is not a drain-monster but still requires some precision to have longer ball time.

I continue to feel pitch & set-up will be very important on how this game plays.
In a home environment this shouldn’t be an issue; but out in the wild, I can see this game being an ‘adventure’...

#600 5 years ago

Still sitting in the garage due to rain and me feeling under the weather. You know you’re sick when you’re not unboxing you’re pinball machine! Hoping to have it setup tomorrow and am excited to get some games in!

1FA99FBE-B24B-4E17-86ED-0675CE70A1DD (resized).jpeg1FA99FBE-B24B-4E17-86ED-0675CE70A1DD (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/12?hl=johnvee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.