(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 324.
#6401 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Yes, I can see an outline of a washer. Time to shake down the playfield looking for it..
Rob

Remove the balls and lift the playfield all of the way up... probably will find it in the bottom of the cabinet. If not - a small retractable magnet can come in handy to carefully probe under plastics and other areas around the playfield.

#6402 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Remove the balls and lift the playfield all of the way up... probably will find it in the bottom of the cabinet. If not - a small retractable magnet can come in handy to carefully probe under plastics and other areas around the playfield.

Or play a few games. I find they usually slide down the playfield and interrupt my highest scoring game to date.

#6403 3 years ago

Couple of good double danger slide saves will sort it out.

#6404 3 years ago

Just joined the club, picked up an awesome HUO LE from fellow pinsider NimblePin. We are loving it after only a couple of days. It’s my first non-pro machine.

First time I’ve owned HD glass, holy moly what a difference.

947C37CC-BE5E-4FC9-9CD4-108B5116E2A0 (resized).jpeg947C37CC-BE5E-4FC9-9CD4-108B5116E2A0 (resized).jpeg

#6405 3 years ago

have a deadpool premium that Ive always wanted to add HD glass to. I have a tmnt LE on the way so interested to see the difference. If its really big Ill buy it for my DP and SW.

#6406 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

have a deadpool premium that Ive always wanted to add HD glass to. I have a tmnt LE on the way so interested to see the difference. If its really big Ill buy it for my DP and SW.

It’s a big difference. It’s easy to mistake it for not having glass. It’s crazy clear and glare free.

#6407 3 years ago

Just do it. Number 1 mod for any game you are going to keep. If you're not going to keep the game, move it to another machine before listing.

I have PDI on Deadpool and a few others, also have the JJP version and the American pinball version. Couldn't tell you which is better as they are night and day above standard glass. And it makes a huge difference.

#6408 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

Just joined the club, picked up an awesome HUO LE from fellow pinsider NimblePin. We are loving it after only a couple of days. It’s my first non-pro machine.
[quoted image]

Just be sure not to clean it with glass cleaners containing ammonia.

#6409 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just be sure not to clean it with glass cleaners containing ammonia.

Wow really? Why is that?

#6410 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I always put it off as I refused to buy a single sheet for $300 plus shipping. Now that Cointaker has Invisiglass two for $399 I have started buying because it’s a huge improvement and it’s one of few mods you can easily move from pin to pin.

https://cointaker.com/products/invisiglass-2-pack

#6411 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Wow really? Why is that?

It ruins the anti-glare coating applied to the glass over time.

#6412 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It ruins the anti-glare coating applied to the glass over time.

Good to know!

#6413 3 years ago

+1 on the invisible glass, No. 1 upgrade!

just remove the glass when selling the machine, this way you always can use it on your new pin.
I do the same with the shaker motor.

#6414 3 years ago

Was really hoping to see the invisiglass in person at expo last year but didn't see it. Really feel like I have to see the difference in person to spend that kind of money. Maybe I'll just have to find a spot with an LE when things re-open to compare.

#6415 3 years ago

I officially joined the club last Friday! LOVE this pin!!!

2E78F1D0-7B6B-41C7-B449-AC39139F1B58 (resized).jpeg2E78F1D0-7B6B-41C7-B449-AC39139F1B58 (resized).jpeg
#6416 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Was really hoping to see the invisiglass in person at expo last year but didn't see it. Really feel like I have to see the difference in person to spend that kind of money. Maybe I'll just have to find a spot with an LE when things re-open to compare.

just a hint.
you pay over 5k for a game, the glass is 200$ and really its so clear you can think there is no glass sometimes.
it improves the beauty of the PF 30-40% imo.
its a no brainer... im not rich, i was in the same position, buy it!
check out how washed out the left PF looks, and this image does not do justice to the real thing (klick on the image and zoom in too)

20191208_144130 (resized).jpg20191208_144130 (resized).jpg

#6417 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Yes, BIG difference!

I originally bought a sheet of Stern HD glass for my Stargate that I added a custom LED rope to for the backglass and the glare was really bad. HD glass helped tremendously (I also use a homemade "bent plastic" on my DMD games).

I sold Stargate and Checkpoint to fund my Deadpool. In the meantime I put the HD glass on my Independence Day machine. When Deadpool arrived it got the HD glass and ID4 got the new glass off of Deadpool. ID4 always seems "clowdy" now.. I need to get a sheet for it. I also have an Invisiglass on my Twilight Zone.

Here's a pic of when I got the HD glass... it's on the left.

IMG_0105.JPGIMG_0105.JPG

#6418 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Not from what I've read.
And nobody gets drunk enough anymore to throw at dart that far off to hit the playfield!

Challenge accepted!!

#6419 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

[quoted image]

I’ve played that exact machine! Its a beauty! And I can’t remember, but I may even of had my initials on it...but I’m sure NimblePin would have erased them if I did! lol just messing. Congrats on the game.

And for glass cleaner, go 50/50 distilled water / 90% isopropyl alcohol - spray on towel not directly on glass.

#6420 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’ve played that exact machine! Its a beauty! And I can’t remember, but I may even of had my initials on it...but I’m sure nimblepin would have erased them if I did! lol just messing. Congrats on the game.
And for glass cleaner, go 50/50 distilled water / 90% isopropyl alcohol - spray on towel not directly on glass.

I use Sparkle purple (not green) or Sprayway. And the spraycan Sprayway is what I mostly prefer now.

https://www.amazon.com/Sprayway-443331-Ammonia-Cleaner-Packaging/dp/B00O22YEXQ

Use the pump if you go with sparkle, the cans leak over time. I have no idea why.

#6421 3 years ago

Thanks for the side by side pictures of the glass. Nice to have some real pictures from people not selling the glass. You’ve definitely sold me!

#6422 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I use Sparkle purple (not green) or Sprayway. And the spraycan Sprayway is what I mostly prefer now.
amazon.com link »
Use the pump if you go with sparkle, the cans leak over time. I have no idea why.

Sprayway

I must use it wrong. I started using it on my cars and PF glass. Says it's streak free but I always have to buff the glass with a microfiber towel after use to get it clear again

#6423 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Sprayway
I must use it wrong. I started using it on my cars and PF glass. Says it's streak free but I always have to buff the glass with a microfiber towel after use to get it clear again

It is a little more fussy, but not bad. It seems to clean finger smudges quickly and I like the smell. Sparkle purple in the pump is a good choice, too.

#6424 3 years ago

Maybe I’m missing something but what is wrong with Windex?

#6425 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Nothing on regular glass, but if it contains ammonia it will ruin the coating on the non-reflective glass.

#6426 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

It's only a problem on glass with anti-glare coating. Big no-no if you have anti-glare glass. Use sparkle purple or sprayway instead since neither contain the ammonia that breaks down the anti-glare coating.

#6427 3 years ago

Deadpool disco mode has started. can't wait to see the finished product. Ash Johnston ( http://openstudioweb.blogspot.com/ ) said as soon as he saw the images i had in mind that he totally got the whole 8 bit thing and couldn't wait to get hold of it. Can't wait to see the light show now.

df11 (resized).jpgdf11 (resized).jpg

df12 (resized).jpgdf12 (resized).jpg

#6428 3 years ago

low reflection glass is a must have. best mod for any new LCD game. For any DMD game ColorDMD and this glass two most important updates!

#6429 3 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Nothing on regular glass, but if it contains ammonia it will ruin the coating on the non-reflective glass.

Windex also has an ammonia-free version.

#6430 3 years ago
Quoted from scorche:

Windex also has an ammonia-free version.

I've tried it and do not like it. It's really streaky and not easy to get to a nice clear state.

#6433 3 years ago

Super yawn.

#6434 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Not bad, I like the full body Deadpool I installed as a topper a bit more...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love this for part of a topper. Just bought the same figure on ebay for $85 shipped and planning to make a custom topper with it. Very cool. Thanks for the idea!

#6435 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I’ve played that exact machine! Its a beauty! And I can’t remember, but I may even of had my initials on it...but I’m sure nimblepin would have erased them if I did! lol just messing. Congrats on the game.

Yup, no high scores on it when I got it... would have wiped them anyway. We are newbs when it comes to skill but we are all working on it.

#6436 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

I have Invisiglass on my Hobbit and it looks like there is no glass on it. It's a huge difference! I would just order Voodoo glass from CoinTaker. It's just as good and cheaper.

Also, I use Perfect Glass and a micro fiber towel. You spray the towel, not the glass.

71XN0vzmRiL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg71XN0vzmRiL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg
#6437 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

I would just order Voodoo glass from CoinTaker. It's just as good and cheaper.

$50 less isn't that great, and there are no specs posted I could find for it. I'll pay the extra $50 for the one(s) with posted specs.

#6438 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

$50 less isn't that great, and there are no specs posted I could find for it. I'll pay the extra $50 for the one(s) with posted specs.

One sheet of Invisglass is currently the same price as one sheet of VooDoo on Cointaker. The two pack of Invisi is $50 cheaper than the two pack of VooDoo.
https://cointaker.com/t/voodoo-glass

#6439 3 years ago

Dazzler, or according to the Artist, that smoking hot babe, is done in outline, Deadpool is going to get some more work tomorrow.

smokin' hot babesmokin' hot babe

dpdp

#6440 3 years ago

#6441 3 years ago

#6442 3 years ago

What would you do with that thing?

Reckon i'll stick to my art. I wouldn't own that if you gave it to me.

#6443 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

One sheet of Invisglass is currently the same price as one sheet of VooDoo on Cointaker. The two pack of Invisi is $50 cheaper than the two pack of VooDoo.
https://cointaker.com/t/voodoo-glass

Wow! That's new! That's the way to go then!

#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

What would you do with that thing?
Reckon i'll stick to my art. I wouldn't own that if you gave it to me.

Exactly, why bother with even more shitty Deadpool ideas! Kind of like Deadpool wall art? That’s even more stupid of an idea to bring to a club forum! Shame on your excitement to share with the elites! You don’t even own this game! When you do decide to own one, then you may run any ideas past pumpkin who knows the cool of Deadpool!

#6445 3 years ago

Not exactly what i was trying to say, but i still should have kept my mouth shut, i apologise.

#6446 3 years ago

Hmmm... to each his own i guess. The wall art is super cool... but the talking Deadpool head is not bad either. Watch the video if you haven’t and decide for yourself. Would be better of course if there was a way to integrate into gameplay callouts.

#6447 3 years ago

The art is finished for anyone who does care. Sorry for those who have already seen it in the games room thread.

df21 (resized).jpgdf21 (resized).jpg
#6448 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

The art is finished for anyone who does care. Sorry for those who have already seen it in the games room thread.[quoted image]

I wouldn’t own that if you gave it to me!

#6449 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:I wouldn’t own that if you gave it to me!

That's lucky, you can't own art. Especially when it's painted on a concrete wall of a rented shed. Art is a gift from the artist to all who look at it and open for their interpretation.

Apology not good enough for some perfect people who've never made an error quite clearly.

#6450 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

That's lucky, you can't own art. Especially when it's painted on a concrete wall of a rented shed. Art is a gift from the artist to all who look at it and open for their interpretation.
Apology not good enough for some perfect people who've never made an error quite clearly.

Your statement never made sense in the first place, and I just found it funny that you decided to showcase something you enjoy immediately after shitting on someone else’s attempt to share.

Don’t take yourself too seriously. It was just a goof.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/129?hl=lrrr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.