(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 326.
#6301 3 years ago

Forewarned?

#6302 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Wish they spread the cooperative mode to Deadpool!!

I'm still waiting for flipper strength adjustment or the ability end a game that I believe started on JP.

#6303 3 years ago

Power to the trios.

18BE4567-5A83-4DB2-9581-2184657FC797 (resized).jpeg18BE4567-5A83-4DB2-9581-2184657FC797 (resized).jpeg
#6304 3 years ago

I am curious when I get a mystery award and it is “add time”, what is it really doing? I’m not in the middle of a battle at the time.

Also, at the end of a battle you win, they show a couple different point totals and I am trying to figure what it’s really telling me. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks,

#6305 3 years ago

The end of a battle when you get the opponents health down to nothing you open them up for the kill shot. Collect at the scoop when the music changes.
This gives a kill shot total depending how quick you beat them and how ,much health you still have. Then it will show the total score you got for the battle and if you happen to drain the second to last ball on a multi at the same time it will show the total you got for the multi.
Each time the music will change.

#6306 3 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

I am curious when I get a mystery award and it is “add time”, what is it really doing? I’m not in the middle of a battle at the time.
Also, at the end of a battle you win, they show a couple different point totals and I am trying to figure what it’s really telling me. Can someone enlighten me?
Thanks,

Add time is probably for Berzerker Rage or Disco Loops (on the premium).

#6307 3 years ago

I’ll be joining the club shortly with a Deadpool pro.

What are everyone’s thoughts on adding a shaker? Worth it?

#6308 3 years ago

I’m think about joining the club also and have been wondering the same regarding shaker motor. On my BM66 the shaker feels like an afterthought coding wise. On my WoZ the shaker is amazing, feels like a haptic motor. Hopefully the shaker is good on Deadpool.

#6309 3 years ago
Quoted from jgreene:

I’ll be joining the club shortly with a Deadpool pro.
What are everyone’s thoughts on adding a shaker? Worth it?

Love the shaker and I recommend the Pinball Life Spike 2 shaker! Works great!

#6310 3 years ago

I have the pinball life one on my modded out pro. It's well integrated and quite strong without rattling the walls.

#6311 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

I have the pinball life one on my modded out pro. It's well integrated and quite strong without rattling the walls.

I saw a few negative reviews with the older code updates. It's good to hear a current review. I just placed an order for the pinball life unit.

#6312 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Yeah, i'm cheating. The Deadpool is mine, but the other two are rentals.

I wish I could rent those!!!

#6313 3 years ago

Yeah, one of my mates is an operator and with the pubs closed i've had two or three of his machines at a time rotating through here for a 3 months now.
Helps him out in tough times and i get to put some real time into machines i would never buy for myself on spec.
Had a Munsters Pro here, an ACDC premium, Jurrasic Park pro. The Aerosmith has been here the whole time and is the only one that i intend to buy, althoiugh i am starting to Enjoy Iron maiden in the last couple of days since it's been here. just the music i don't like.

stern2 (resized).jpgstern2 (resized).jpg
#6314 3 years ago

+1 for the shaker
+1 for a sub

#6315 3 years ago

Yeah i have an external sub, makes a huge difference.

#6316 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

+1 for the shaker
+1 for a sub

+1

#6317 3 years ago

Been having consistent lighting issues on my machine lately. I'll see the typical flickering or missing lights (usually first noticed on the top right lanes). This will then make almost every light flicker too. I unplug all of the Ethernet looking connections (node connectors?) and reseat. Works great for a few games but I can't seem to play about 4 games without seeing the issue again. What should I look for? I can't find any loose connections and there has to be one connection causing the whole playfield to flicker like crazy right? Any help would be amazing!

#6318 3 years ago

short question, is your right outlane also set to wide from factory?

#6319 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Been having consistent lighting issues on my machine lately. I'll see the typical flickering or missing lights (usually first noticed on the top right lanes). This will then make almost every light flicker too. I unplug all of the Ethernet looking connections (node connectors?) and reseat. Works great for a few games but I can't seem to play about 4 games without seeing the issue again. What should I look for? I can't find any loose connections and there has to be one connection causing the whole playfield to flicker like crazy right? Any help would be amazing!

With the power off, reseat all the pin connectors with node boards associated with the flickering inserts. Common problem.

#6320 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

short question, is your right outlane also set to wide from factory?

Take them off. Game is too easy with outlane posts.

#6321 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

thankyou

#6322 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

With the power off, reseat all the pin connectors with node boards associated with the flickering inserts. Common problem.

Thanks! Went through and reseated every connection on the machine this morning. Is 6am too early to start testing and playing with young kids sleeping? Will report back if I survive and if it’s working better.

#6323 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Wow, I must really suck. I'm terrible even with rubbers on the posts.

#6324 3 years ago

It is factory recommended to not have rubbers on the Inlane/Outlane post circled in yellow. (pic is from Stern online, I'm at work so can't get pic of my actual machine).

The outlane post circled in Blue has 3 position settings on the right side I believe. Widest opening is how mine came from the factory.

Removing either of those posts I have seen discussed, but seems pretty extreme In my opinion, but if it's your game set it up how you want it to be and find the most enjoyable for you to play.

I have no rubbers on yellow post (Have tried with and without and I didn't find easier one way or the other, but it does change how the ball acts)

I have Blue post at widest setting and have also tried middle setting with no noticeable difference in gameplay.

My high score is currently 2.9 Billion.

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG
#6325 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

It is factory recommended to not have rubbers on the Inlane/Outlane post circled in yellow. (pic is from Stern online, I'm at work so can't get pic of my actual machine).
The outlane post circled in Blue has 3 position settings on the right side I believe. Widest opening is how mine came from the factory.
Removing either of those posts I have seen discussed, but seems pretty extreme In my opinion, but if it's your game set it up how you want it to be and find the most enjoyable for you to play.
I have no rubbers on yellow post (Have tried with and without and I didn't find easier one way or the other, but it does change how the ball acts)
I have Blue post at widest setting and have also tried middle setting with no noticeable difference in gameplay.
My high score is currently 2.9 Billion.[quoted image]

thanks, that answered my question. i just reached 2 Billion. the game is easier than other titles, but i like it.

#6326 3 years ago

Beat mr sinister part3 with my son today. Was a lot of fun. still wish some code polish with more Highscores entries.

Great game

#6327 3 years ago

i hate berserker rage, it locks you out from wizards modes... waiting 40 seconds until i can access megakrakolodonus rex on the last ball???

#6328 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Power to the trios.

Power to the 4....

Plus previous Stern Gameroom of the week.... I am sure the Deadpool took it over the top

IMG_5138 (resized).JPGIMG_5138 (resized).JPGIMG_5139 (resized).JPGIMG_5139 (resized).JPG
#6329 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

thanks, that answered my question. i just reached 2 Billion. the game is easier than other titles, but i like it.

Deadpool can still be brutal to me... 1 or 2 Billion+ game followed by 50 million... haha!

#6330 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Beat mr sinister part3 with my son today. Was a lot of fun. still wish some code polish with more Highscores entries.
Great game

Great Job! I'm still working my way to the final battle - have gotten to Megakrakolodonus Rex and Clone Multiball a few times though.

Yes, still a few "bugs" that could be fixed and the biggie is the lack of expanded leader/champion/highscore boards for various modes... could be expanded to include the battles, quests, multiballs, etc... The lack of extended highscore boards is the only missing thing in this game and is a bit frustrating since every other modern pinball has much more than just the top few scores...

Still hoping for that last elusive code update (even though it's been over a year since the last update. )

#6331 3 years ago

Anyone have a tough time un-screwing the coil-stop screws? Mine are either glued-in with screw glue, or I am super weak. Could not get them off to replace the coil-stops.
I feel shame.

#6332 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Anyone have a tough time un-screwing the coil-stop screws? Mine are either glued-in with screw glue, or I am super weak. Could not get them off to replace the coil-stops.
I feel shame.

I remember them being pretty tight, but you HAVE to remove by 500 games unfortunately, so going to have to keep trying!

#6333 3 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

I feel shame.

Are you using a screwdriver or a socket? DEFINITELY use a socket and rachet.

#6334 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you using a screwdriver or a socket? DEFINITELY use a socket and rachet.

I was attempting with a screwdriver. I will upgrade to a socket + ratchet.

Thanks Vireland.

#6335 3 years ago

I have a mystery screw that showed up towards the top of my playfield today - Near the Colossus loop, and I can NOT find any holes where it would go!
Can someone tell if there's a screw under this post to attach it to the ramp? It's on there solid so I have my doubts, but I otherwise can't figure out where it goes
screw (resized).jpgscrew (resized).jpg

#6336 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I have a mystery screw that showed up towards the top of my playfield today - Near the Colossus loop, and I can NOT find any holes where it would go!
Can someone tell if there's a screw under this post to attach it to the ramp? It's on there solid so I have my doubts, but I otherwise can't figure out where it goes
[quoted image]

Check under the ramp by the scoop. Feel around for this area.

Colussus (resized).pngColussus (resized).png
#6337 3 years ago

I’m about to pickup a HUO Deadpool Limited Edition. I’ve never even played the game before, just watched videos of the gameplay and combed online for information on the game and it looks amazing.

My question for you owners is... is there anything I should look out for aside from normal issues? Any early model problems? Any issues with the play field or warranty issues that were present on the games?

Also, am I silly for buying a game I’ve never played?

Did I mention I’m so damned excited????!!!! This is my first pin that isn’t a pro.

#6338 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

I’m about to pickup a HUO Deadpool Limited Edition. I’ve never even played the game before, just watched videos of the gameplay and combed online for information on the game and it looks amazing.
My question for you owners is... is there anything I should look out for aside from normal issues? Any early model problems? Any issues with the play field or warranty issues that were present on the games?
Did I mention I’m so damned excited????!!!! This is my first pin that isn’t a pro.

First and foremost, look under the lock shot guide rail. If not protected it tends to move side to side and damage the playfield. Besides that the scoop protector is low quality and tends to break.

Edit: As for buying Deadpool, it's a great pin. That doesn't mean you'll love it but it is a rare total package of art, music, callouts, layout, and rules.

#6339 3 years ago

THEY ARE HERE! joeraptor2003 (pingraffix) came to the rescue and made us a ramp protector. While at it I worked with him to add sling and inlane plastics.

Here they are installed. Not sure on pricing just yet as we are tweaking two things but reach out to him if you want some.

I have a prem but added the hammock plastic. I'm suggesting to him a pro one with holes for that plastic and a pre/le version without the back holes.
20200607_114934 (resized).jpg20200607_114934 (resized).jpg20200607_114938 (resized).jpg20200607_114938 (resized).jpg20200607_114943 (resized).jpg20200607_114943 (resized).jpg20200607_114948 (resized).jpg20200607_114948 (resized).jpg

#6340 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

The LE is beautiful. Congratulations.
Make sure you get the vinyl record that includes the soundtrack. If you'd prefer a cassette, I'll trade you mine from my Premium!

#6341 3 years ago

I heard a rumor a new code drop was supposed to be coming. Can anyone confirm or deny?

#6342 3 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

I heard a rumor a new code drop was supposed to be coming. Can anyone confirm or deny?

ThAt would be great !

#6343 3 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

There's been speculation for awhile now, and we certainly hope so, but until it's released it's just wishful thinking.

#6344 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I remember them being pretty tight, but you HAVE to remove by 500 games unfortunately, so going to have to keep trying!

Why do you HAVE to do this by 500 games? I havent had a coil stop issue yet and Ive had it 1.5 years

#6345 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Why do you HAVE to do this by 500 games? I havent had a coil stop issue yet and Ive had it 1.5 years

You've been lucky. The coil stops are so crappy they have failed for me in less than 100 games on some Sterns here. You have no gold dust in the cabinet under the coils?

#6346 3 years ago

Mine went in the first month or so, left side only. Dropped shavings all over the node board.

#6347 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I had to change both of mine by 400 games and I felt pretty lucky to make it that long from what other's were saying. Fortunately they are inexpensive and easy to replace.

How many games have you played on your's in 1.5 years?

#6348 3 years ago

I play deadpool a lot but ive never checked how many plays. Ill check my star wars as well.

#6349 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I had to change both of mine by 400 games and I felt pretty lucky to make it that long from what other's were saying. Fortunately they are inexpensive and easy to replace.
How many games have you played on your's in 1.5 years?

So just checked both my games. My deadpool has 1612 total plays and I didnt see any gold dust. I saw some red dust near the middle right of the cab which may be something else? Where should I be looking exactly for gold flakes from coil stops? All coils or just some in particular?

My Star Wars Comic has 500 plays on it and is immaculate with no dust or anything anywhere. So im guessing thats fine.

Either way anyone have a good link to a video on how to replace the coil stops?

#6350 3 years ago

Wait....mbrave77 you’re from Haddonfield! Isn’t that where the famous Michael Meyers from “Halloween” is from? I’ll never forget the first time I saw that movie when it came out. Freaked me out for a week.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/127?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.