(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,196 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by drwicket
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7899 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 324.
#6251 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I’m in the club, should see a NIB DPLE tomorrow or Tuesday! I know this sounds counter intuitive but every Game I have bought I have never played before! The only bad decision I ever made was the Hobbit! Can’t wait to see what this game has to offer!

Same here but i like my Hobbit. Didn't much care for Spiderman though.

#6252 3 years ago

New personal high scores

20200524_133507 (resized).jpg20200524_133507 (resized).jpg
#6253 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakegreenhaus:

New personal high scores
[quoted image]

Great score that I am miles away from

#6254 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I’m in the club, should see a NIB DPLE tomorrow or Tuesday! I know this sounds counter intuitive but every Game I have bought I have never played before! The only bad decision I ever made was the Hobbit! Can’t wait to see what this game has to offer!

Hobbit is awesome! I have Smaug LE. No regrets here! Best code I ever seen in a game. Also most beautiful and once set up properly, plays great!

#6255 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Same here, i'm at an 8/th of that. The bonuses must take 15 mins to count up on a game like that if you let em

#6256 3 years ago

DITTO!

#6257 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Thanks I got 400 weapons on ball1. 3 ninja mb's

#6258 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Hobbit is awesome! I have Smaug LE. No regrets here! Best code I ever seen in a game. Also most beautiful and once set up properly, plays great!

I sold it before code was finished, I didn’t hate it, just wished it was more my thing. Sounds like it is much better now that the code is finished.

#6259 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I sold it before code was finished, I didn’t hate it, just wished it was more my thing. Sounds like it is much better now that the code is finished.

Huuuuge improvement!!!

#6260 3 years ago

Thanks I got 400 weapons on ball1

You tape off ur out lanes or what!?

#6261 3 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

You tape off ur out lanes or what!?

I couldn't do 400 weapons with the out-lanes taped off. Maybe with the glass off.

#6262 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Dude, game is awesome now.

For Deadpool owners that also own (or have owned) MET, which one would you pick and why?

#6263 3 years ago

Thanks I got 400 weapons on ball1. 3 ninja mb's

Try with the glass on.

#6264 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

For Deadpool owners that also own (or have owned) MET, which one would you pick and why?

It think the closest modern stern to Deadpool that I've played is Aerosmith. Great game and i'm on the lookout for one after the rental goes back at the end of the month.

#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

It think the closest modern stern to Deadpool that I've played is Aerosmith.

I have both Aerosmith and Deadpool. Closest thing to Aerosmith really is GOTG. Rules, modes, multiballs are practically identical. Deadpool is like neither IMO.

#6266 3 years ago

Deadpool is such a unique game to me. There really isn’t anything that plays like it.

#6267 3 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

I have both Aerosmith and Deadpool. Closest thing to Aerosmith really is GOTG. Rules, modes, multiballs are practically identical. Deadpool is like neither IMO.

I was merely comparing the two for fun, not trying to say they were the same rules or shots, i apologize for being so bad at explaining myself. I like playing Iron maiden, Jurrasic Park and ACDC....a bit. , Guardians, Star Wars etc less so

I like playing Deadpool and Aerosmith more than any modern Stern i've played.

#6268 3 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Aerosmith is much closer to KISS. Layout is almost identical. It had KISS code left in the first revisions, even.

#6269 3 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Try with the glass on.

Lol nah. I do dead save the ball when I can. It was a crazy MB I didn't even kill all villains. 1 billion on mech MB 900 mill in disco MB 500 mill in lil DP MB! 3 ninja MB. 40 plus min game. I'm trying to beat it all day.

2nd best so far 2.2 billion

#6270 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Aerosmith is much closer to KISS.

Yeah, I forgot about KISS and the leftover code. I've only played a couple games on that one.

#6271 3 years ago

Lol nah. I do dead save the ball when I can. It was a crazy MB I didn't even kill all villains. 1 billion on mech MB 900 mill in disco MB 500 mill in lil DP MB! 3 ninja MB. 40 plus min game. I'm trying to beat it all day.
2nd best so far 2.2 billion

Crazy!!!

2.9 billion is my best so far and I have never hit 200 weapons! 185 I think is my best...

#6272 3 years ago

Is there anyway to buy the premium version of the taco truck or figures for pro owners?</bl

You can order them directly from Stern or your distributor. All you have to do is obtain the part numbers and order them directly. But, be forewarned because they are very pricey. I bought the van, wolverine and dazzler for mine. The figures loos great, but when I received the van it was just (1) big rubber piece and I had to use an exacto knife to cut out the windows in order to show the stickers that was placed on the original pro version deadpool van. I just had to slide the rubber van over the original. Kinda snug, but it fit okay and I wish the piece would have came with the stickers attached and a harder plastic or metal and not rubber.

#6273 3 years ago

My scoop shot is not that easy, it jumps very often around. Is that a normal thing ?

#6274 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

My scoop shot is not that easy, it jumps very often around. Is that a normal thing ?

Check to see if the metal is spilt. Unfortunately, that is a normal thing. Check back a page or two for pictures.

#6275 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Deadpool is the clear winner for me. And I actually still have your old MET pro. DP is just way more fun for me.

#6276 3 years ago

Can someone please take a picture at the top of the game near the upper left control gate? I had a ball trap there and I'm trying to figure out the proper placement for the flexible spring steel near the left most rollover plastic guide that leads to the pops.

#6277 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Deadpool is the clear winner for me. And I actually still have your old MET pro. DP is just way more fun for me.

Yup!
I can't even imagine what other pin is as much fun as Deadpool. And I loved Metallica, but never owned one yet. I do love my other games, but Deadpool is the right mix of everything to be a home run!! Genius work by Stern here!

#6278 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Yup!
I can't even imagine what other pin is as much fun as Deadpool. And I loved Metallica, but never owned one yet. I do love my other games, but Deadpool is the right mix of everything to be a home run!! Genius work by Stern here!

I agree in that DP is well varied in its play. The modes feel very different and it plays like a several games in one. Further, the shot layout is very unique and always keeps you guessing.

It’s just a really well done game that could fit in any lineup as there really isn’t anything that plays the same. Metallica plays like Iron Man plays like GOTG... etc. Or AFM plays like SM plays like Stern Star Trek... etc. so a room full of those will feel similar. By that token, DP can fit anywhere.

#6279 3 years ago

Anyone else like to see more Highscore entries ? Don’t know why this game has only one..

#6280 3 years ago

Yes we all would, but wishing hasn't accomplished it.

#6281 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's a LOT of niggly bugs, the weird "1" kerning problem, and lack of granular champion (and loser) boards, so there's definitely an update coming.

REALLY want expanded champion boards! So many things could keep high scores...

I'm hoping Pinmonk has some insider information and/or direct contact with Gomez or Tanio and can bend their ear a bit to get us the one last code update we deserve!!!

#6282 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Can someone please take a picture at the top of the game near the upper left control gate? I had a ball trap there and I'm trying to figure out the proper placement for the flexible spring steel near the left most rollover plastic guide that leads to the pops.

please? Anybody?

#6283 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

please? Anybody?

Here you go. Hope these are helpful.

15908412265482942889000407067081 (resized).jpg15908412265482942889000407067081 (resized).jpg15908412996659126103845966635328 (resized).jpg15908412996659126103845966635328 (resized).jpg15908413475645140535714690707244 (resized).jpg15908413475645140535714690707244 (resized).jpg
#6284 3 years ago

Wish they spread the cooperative mode to Deadpool!!

#6285 3 years ago

Hey guys, since my RFM got picked up. I now have an empty spot right next to my Ghostbusters. The recent Stern titles are not made for me. I don't like the themes and gameplay of them. However I enjoyed playing Deadpool when it was on location. So do you think Deadpool will look and feel good right next to Ghostbusters?

#6286 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Hey guys, since my RFM got picked up. I now have an empty spot right next to my Ghostbusters. The recent Stern titles are not made for me. I don't like the themes and gameplay of them. However I enjoyed playing Deadpool when it was on location. So do you think Deadpool will look and feel good right next to Ghostbusters?

You won’t regret it, I have a premium next to my Batman 66 and Lotr.
By far one of the best pins of our time!

#6287 3 years ago

Amen. Deadpool would be great next to GB

#6288 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Anyone else like to see more Highscore entries ? Don’t know why this game has only one..

Gomez was on the Pinball Profile podcast recently and mentioned how easy it would be for them to add leader boards to DP. He didn’t say it was going to happen, although they know we want it.

#6289 3 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

of course they will look good together, Zombie yeti did the artwork for both games.

#6290 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Here you go. Hope these are helpful.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting! Here’s the angle I’m looking for. Trying to figure out if the flexible metal flap is supposed to be like this or tucked under the red plastic / rubber ring. With it tucked under I get ball traps in this spot.

740C4B09-D5C2-4F33-B62E-A1D34D05EFDB (resized).jpeg740C4B09-D5C2-4F33-B62E-A1D34D05EFDB (resized).jpeg
#6291 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Thanks for posting! Here’s the angle I’m looking for. Trying to figure out if the flexible metal flap is supposed to be like this or tucked under the red plastic / rubber ring. With it tucked under I get ball traps in this spot.
[quoted image]

The picture shows the correct installation. I did it the other way on last tear down when I installed Titan rubbers, and also had a ball trap from hell.

#6292 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Check to see if the metal is spilt. Unfortunately, that is a normal thing. Check back a page or two for pictures.

My scoop protector was split on both sides and caused constant rejects. The Cliffy solved it completely!

#6293 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Wish they spread the cooperative mode to Deadpool!!

I have two different co-op modes on may ACNC and it is a great feature to have! One where everyone plays against the machine to beat it, and the other where players 1 & 3 team up against players 2 & 4. Great fun!!
I noticed Stern has implemented a 4-player co-op mode on TMNT.

#6294 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

The picture shows the correct installation. I did it the other way on last tear down and waxing, and also had a ball trap from hell.

thank you so much!

#6295 3 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

[quoted image]

Hard to get a good photo but that’s right. Flap goes “outside” of the post/rubber.

#6296 3 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

Not a bad trio...

IMG_6908 (resized).jpegIMG_6908 (resized).jpeg
#6297 3 years ago
Quoted from kingau:

Not a bad trio...

IMG_6908.jpegIMG_6908.jpeg
#6298 3 years ago

mmmmm....trioooo

trio1 (resized).jpgtrio1 (resized).jpg
#6299 3 years ago

ill be able to post my trio soon enough with a tmnt LE coming to meet my Deadpool premium and sw comic premium. cant wait

#6300 3 years ago

Yeah, i'm cheating. The Deadpool is mine, but the other two are rentals.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Buffalo, NY
$ 64.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 16,196 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/126?hl=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.