(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 326.
#5951 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I only hear that when I'm adjusting the volume. It may be a sample of one of the disco modes also.

Okay, that track I posted plays when adjusting volume (and in Disco MB too). In the video I posted, track lasts 42 seconds. When you adjust volume and that music plays, after track reaches 42 seconds, does it play any other parts of music, or plays all over again? Somebody in the comments of Disco track commented that "he wouldn't mind the whole soundtrack", which made me think it's not even whole soundtrack in video. I have to see if anybody can confirm if disco soundtrack on Youtube is full soundtrack

#5952 4 years ago

I was annoyed by this mode, so I took the glass off to better understand it. Tilt Forums guide is wrong. Here is what I figured out.

Disco Multiball

Character shots and ramps are lit for Jackpots. Hit at least two Jackpots. All call-outs should be from Dazzler and DP. After at least two Jackpots, the Dance-Off Jackpot (Super Jackpot) will be lit at the Colossus target. This does not require the Colossus shot, just the target. After it is collected, character shots and ramps are lit again for Jackpots. Hit at least two Jackpots. All call-outs should be from the Vampire. Hit the Colossus target again to collect the Dance-Off Jackpot. You can skip the Colossus target portion of this mode by instead completing all lit jackpots. Now, the Dazzler spinner is lit for Super Jackpots. It is timed but there is no countdown on screen. After a certain time, you go back and start the process over again, like you would in Lil' DP Multiball.

#5953 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

I was annoyed by this mode, so I took the glass off to better understand it. Tilt Forums guide is wrong.
Disco Multiball
Character shots and ramps are lit for Jackpots. Hit at least two Jackpots. All call-outs should be from Dazzler and DP. After at least two Jackpots, the Dance-Off Jackpot (Super Jackpot) will be lit at the Colossus target. This does not require the Colossus shot, just the target. After it is collected, character shots and ramps are lit again for Jackpots. Hit at least two Jackpots. All call-outs should be from the Vampire. Hit the Colossus target again to collect the Dance-Off Jackpot. You can skip the Colossus target portion of this mode by instead completing all lit jackpots. Now, the Dazzler spinner is lit for Super Jackpots. It is timed but there is no countdown on screen. After a certain time, you go back and start the process over again, like you would in Lil' DP Multiball.

Hey so is this write up the incorrect one or your corrected version? Thanks

#5954 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey so is this write up the incorrect one or your corrected version? Thanks

Updated for clarity. What I posted is how it works right now.

#5955 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I was just telling my son if i changed it to 5 ball i could probably beat the game, but that would be cheating. I want to keep it factory settings so its not cheating (to me, i guess since i own it its only cheating if i say it is!) Ill just keep trying i guess. Maybe someday the mystery will light it. 1200 plays and i think its happened twice

What if you have it on 5 ball and beat the game with only 3 of those? Ha!!!

That’s exactly what happened to me when I finally beat the game just about a week ago! I guess that just means I was capable of beating it at the 3 ball setting? I did loose one of the remaining balls during the Mr Sinister battle though.

Either way, it was tough to beat this game and it took me 1 year and 6 months!

But, I’m glad that I did it the right way by true gameplay! It feels satisfying when you do finally beat it!

I only play “mostly” on the weekends so I’m sure if I really focused on playing everyday it would’ve happened a lot sooner... I think.

Here’s a pic of my score from when I beat the game (my highest score ever)

324E5509-C7A2-4AEB-B7DE-8B9B54082EE9 (resized).jpeg324E5509-C7A2-4AEB-B7DE-8B9B54082EE9 (resized).jpeg
#5956 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

That’s exactly what happened to me when I finally beat the game just about a week ago! I guess that just means I was capable of beating it at the 3 ball setting? I did loose one of the remaining balls during the Mr Sinister battle though.
But, I’m glad that I did it the right way by true gameplay! It feels satisfying when you do finally beat it!
I only play “mostly” on the weekends so I’m sure if I really focused on playing everyday it would’ve happened a lot sooner... I think.
Here’s a pic of my score from when I beat the game (my highest score ever)[quoted image]

Congrats! It's a pretty long game beginning to end.

#5957 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Congrats! It's a pretty long game beginning to end.

Thanks!

Yes, it is a long game to get through, I wonder if I can check in the settings to see what my longest game time was (I'm sure it was that game). I imagine it was a good 30 minutes or more!

I have to do it over again though so I can record it and watch the animations on the LCD! Mainly the last Mr Sinister wizard one though because I was too focused on gameplay to really even look up at the screen. My wife was watching (because I called her down to the basement) after defeating Mr Sinister I asked her if she watched any of the animations and she said not really because she was watching my gameplay on the playfield. I'm so stupid for not having her record it...

oh well have to do it again!

After that... I'm going to set my sights on my TFLE to get to the Battle for Cybertron!

Unfortunately, I haven't even beaten more than 4 characters on one side of the Faction yet...

#5958 4 years ago

Here’s a pic of my score from when I beat the game (my highest score ever)[quoted image]

Wow! Awesome!! Great score too!

#5959 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can play right away, but I'd get mylar under the end of the right katana ramp entrance ball guide by Li'l Deadpool and a thin washer under the first post that holds it to the PF so it raises it just a smidge to prevent the edge from scratching through the clear from that guide flexing.
Also, get a set of cliffies ordered (hellhouse scoop, shooter lane, especially), and put a clear plastic protector UNDER the plastic on the front left ramp where it feeds the left flipper. That one has been cracking for a fair number of people from ball impacts up the ramp.
Here's an example of the lane guide scratching through clear from flexing at the turn (it also happens at the front). The white powder is the tell. That's clearcoat being scraped off
[quoted image]
Here's the mod installed. A washer to raise the guide a bit and clear mylar under the front area.
[quoted image]

Should I bother with a full playfield protector?

#5960 4 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

I hate them, so if you're asking me, no. Just make the noted fixes, keep it clean and wax it every couple hundred plays.

#5961 4 years ago

wow there's only 3 listings in the DP serno database, interesting http://www.ipsnd.net/Search.aspx?term=deadpool&type=0

#5962 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

wow there's only 3 listings in the DP serno database, interesting http://www.ipsnd.net/Search.aspx?term=deadpool&type=0

Never heard of this before.

#5963 4 years ago

Hey everyone. Just joined the Chimichanga club. The gane I have has no rubber on the posts between the inlane/outlane. What say you? Also I am not used to this Spike2 slow. Boot up, and I have have it set to fast!!!

#5964 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Hey everyone. Just joined the Chimichanga club. The gane I have has no rubber on the posts between the inlane/outlane. What say you? Also I am not used to this Spike2 slow. Boot up, and I have have it set to fast!!!

I've tried the posts with and without rubbers and went back to without rubbers. To me it's not really more difficult that way, but others tell me Stern intended for no rubbers on those posts.

In some ways it's easier, since there is no bounce and the ball will go in the inlane easier, but I do have the outlanes open to maximum (mine was like that from the factory) so it is quite easy for an outlane drain.

#5965 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

That's normal. Stick rubber on there and it makes the game way too easy.

#5966 4 years ago

Rubber on those posts will lengthen game time. Your choice. Yes, boot up takes a minute.

#5967 4 years ago

Stern ships the game without rubbers on these posts.

#5968 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

For anyone with a damaged scoop protector I'd highly recommend you reach out to Cliffy. He sent me a modified Ghostbusters scoop protector, and it works flawlessly. I have no more scoop rejects and it offers a lot more protection in general than the one Stern ships with. It looks like his bent with a radius instead of a straight bend like the stock protector, which is why I think the stock protector is splitting for so many people.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's awesome! I actually emailed Cliffy about a scoop protector back in January and he sent me a Ghostbusters protector to try out since they looked so similar. It was close. We worked together over the course of a month and he made a couple of different versions based on my feedback to get the fitment right. I have a few hundred games on the modified scoop protector now and it is holding up really well!

I have been meaning to give him an update but I just haven't played as much now and have been really busy. I will do that this week. It is a great alternative to the Stern version and I don't get scoop rejections anymore from the Stern version splitting.

Happy to see that he is selling these to others now and they are working well! It was a pleasure working with him from halfway across the country via email. He was very receptive to my feedback and patient with me. Couldn't be happier about the outcome! Such a great guy.

#5969 4 years ago

They are having the same prob atm over on the Munsters thread.

#5970 4 years ago

FYI
Plenty of different DP keychains available on Amazon...

I didn't see any shooter lane protectors on marco, that was surprising...

#5971 4 years ago

Not necessary

Quoted from ryandimx:

#5972 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

That's awesome! I actually emailed Cliffy about a scoop protector back in January and he sent me a Ghostbusters protector to try out since they looked so similar. It was close. We worked together over the course of a month and he made a couple of different versions based on my feedback to get the fitment right. I have a few hundred games on the modified scoop protector now and it is holding up really well!
I have been meaning to give him an update but I just haven't played as much now and have been really busy. I will do that this week. It is a great alternative to the Stern version and I don't get scoop rejections anymore from the Stern version splitting.
Happy to see that he is selling these to others now and they are working well! It was a pleasure working with him from halfway across the country via email. He was very receptive to my feedback and patient with me. Couldn't be happier about the outcome! Such a great guy.

I sent him some feedback once I got it on, the difference is legitimately night and day. Overall the protector is way better designed than the one the machine ships with. I haven't noticed any denting from ball impacts after 30 or so games on the new protector (unlike the stern protector, which was dented to hell), and I'm now making the majority of my scoop shots.

#5973 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I sent him some feedback once I got it on, the difference is legitimately night and day. Overall the protector is way better designed than the one the machine ships with. I haven't noticed any denting from ball impacts after 30 or so games on the new protector (unlike the stern protector, which was dented to hell), and I'm now making the majority of my scoop shots.

I am excited to get mine after hearing this.

#5974 4 years ago

Question about 5 balls and high scores. So Ive only ever played 3 balls and dont want to do a 5 ball run, but Id also like to finish this damn game.....Heres my question, do the 5 ball hi scores beat my 3 ball hi scores? Id like to make it so 5 ball scores dont count. is this possible?

#5975 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hate them, so if you're asking me, no. Just make the noted fixes, keep it clean and wax it every couple hundred plays.

I thought this was a joke when I read this.
Never knew there was a full playfield protector.

#5976 4 years ago

Hey Guys, What about the "inside loop" to the left of the scoop?
There is a post at the top of that, without a post rubber on it...
I keep hearing metal CLANK when the ball goes thru there, that can't be good.

Would a post rubber ruin that shot?
what are you all running?

Thanks.

#5977 4 years ago

No rubber there. Adding something (if even possible) would ruin the flow of that shot and make it even harder to hit.

As far as the cliffy for the scoop. I should have mine this week too. Looking forward to installing it. My scoop is now at 60-70% rejection from the right flipper so I just quit playing the game all together until I can get it fixed. The game isn't much fun when a clean shot to that wont stay as it's basically the shot that starts everything and allows for decent scores. Example, I had 5x PF going during mech suit. Had the super lit and shot that damn scoop at least 5 times, all rejecting. 5x timed out and the scoop finally held. Talk about a waste of score there

#5978 4 years ago

Does anybody know where can I get 1.03 version for Deadpool?
I only see 1.02 version on Stern's website

#5979 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

Does anybody know where can I get 1.03 version for Deadpool?
I only see 1.02 version on Stern's website

you don't need 1.03 its only for machines with the coin door disconnect.

if you really want it sent stern a email.

#5980 4 years ago

Aaaah, okay
Thank you for letting me know
I might email Stern very soon

#5981 4 years ago

Added a little customization...

IMG_8283 (resized).JPGIMG_8283 (resized).JPGIMG_8285 (resized).JPGIMG_8285 (resized).JPG
#5982 3 years ago

A few observations:
As a brand new member of the chimichanga club, here are a few things I noticed.

1. Other than this thread, this game sure doesn't have many topics, it has topics tied to it but not many at all with the name in the title of the topic.
2. With such a cool layout and that wild Katana ramp, I was surprised by how Low the elevated items were on this game, an interesting design element of the game, I think.
3. I haven't seen any issues (thru a whopping 2 days ) where balls go SDTM after coming from places, ramps, orbits etc.
4. Anyone have any idea why the game was designed for the ball to be able to flow backwards to the shooter lane?
5. I'm seeing a few rejects when shooting to the right orbit, anyone seeing this?
6. Pretty amazed at how the VUK doesn't seem to have trouble w 2 balls in there!

Thanks for listening.

#5983 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

A few observations:

4. Anyone have any idea why the game was designed for the ball to be able to flow backwards to the shooter lane?

Thanks for listening.

I think the reason is for second chance shots at the all the skill shots that are available to the player.

#5984 3 years ago

I think the reason is for second chance shots at the all the skill shots that are available to the player.

Thanks, but does that actually work?
the game awards skill shots that are not at the beginning of the ball?

#5985 3 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Stern ships the game without rubbers on these posts.

Odd,my DPLE was shipped with Red rings installed on those posts!! It doesn't seem to play any easier without them there,something funny going on here!!

#5986 3 years ago
Quoted from pinbuoy:

Thanks, but does that actually work?
the game awards skill shots that are not at the beginning of the ball?

Sure does.

The reason that the ball can return to the shooter lane is that the Premium/LE has a lift ramp that can return the ball back to the right flipper. They would have needed to put a 1 way gate on that orbit to keep that from happening. Maybe they tried it and it messed up flow of the orbit shot. Maybe they didn't care if it returned to the shooter lane. Maybe it did bother them so they made it possibly worth points.

#5987 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Sure does.
The reason that the ball can return to the shooter lane is that the Premium/LE has a lift ramp that can return the ball back to the right flipper. They would have needed to put a 1 way gate on that orbit to keep that from happening. Maybe they tried it and it messed up flow of the orbit shot. Maybe they didn't care if it returned to the shooter lane. Maybe it did bother them so they made it possibly worth points.

Makes sense and I have a premium

#5988 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Question about 5 balls and high scores. So Ive only ever played 3 balls and dont want to do a 5 ball run, but Id also like to finish this damn game.....Heres my question, do the 5 ball hi scores beat my 3 ball hi scores? Id like to make it so 5 ball scores dont count. is this possible?

If you want to play a 5 ball game but not have the high score recorded, I suggest you set it to 6 balls and just turn the game off (or do a reset with the start button) after ball 5. But if you’re just trying to finish the game, you might even set it to 10 balls (but quit after 9).

#5989 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Sure does.

I hated the flow kill of the ball returning to the shooter lane. I added a one way gate and it has been working fine for several months...not sure why thy didn't do that at the factory.

#5990 3 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

I hated the flow kill of the ball returning to the shooter lane. I added a one way gate and it has been working fine for several months...not sure why thy didn't do that at the factory.

I think all pro owners should do this. I had thought about doing the same on my prem but where the ramp comes down would get in the way of a gate at the lane.

Installed my cliffy last night. Still getting 30-40% rejects from the scoop. I'm not meaning on off center shots, these are dead straight into the middle of the scoop from the right flipper. I've gotta find some weaker coils for my flippers. I'm open to suggestions on a weaker coil. I've done it on my SAM games but with SPIKE and the node boards, it makes me nervous changing values out.

#5991 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think all pro owners should do this.

anyone have a p/n handy for the gate?

#5992 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

here we go....this is going to sound rude. so i apologize in advance!

I only play 3 ball games no extra balls. So u want to finish the game. practice and learn to play better. Don't let anybody else play your machine and u will always have the high score.

no i have not completed the game that's what makes me keep coming back, otherwise i might get bored of it and sell it.

#5993 3 years ago
Quoted from thc666:

here we go....this is going to sound rude. so i apologize in advance!

I only play 3 ball games no extra balls. So u want to finish the game. practice and learn to play better. Don't let anybody else play your machine and u will always have the high score.
no i have not completed the game that's what makes me keep coming back, otherwise i might get bored of it and sell it.

I agree on keep playing until you you get better to beat the game. But also I think you should decide what’s fair for yourself as far as the ball setting. For me, after playing so long on 3 ball I realized 5 ball was more realistic for my skill level.

Even on the 5 ball setting I would sometimes make it through all the villains but always end up short just before the final Mr sinister battle. But I never upped the ball setting again because I felt like that would defeat the purpose of the challenge. And, I might not feel justified if I did actually beat the game.

In the end, I finally beat the game just recently (after 18 months of owning it). I just recently posted that here on this thread. And wouldn’t you know it... I got to the final Mr sinister battle on ball 3! I did drain a ball during the last battle so I did need a 4th ball but I felt good about the way I played and that I legitimately beat it.

I’m happy to say even after I defeated the final wizard mode, DP is still a blast to play and it’s still a tough game! I no longer have it on 5 ball and so the next time I beat it will be even more satisfying.

#5994 3 years ago

I agree on keep playing until you you get better to beat the game. But also I think you should decide what’s fair for yourself as far as the ball setting. For me, after playing so long on 3 ball I realized 5 ball was more realistic for my skill level.
Even on the 5 ball setting I would sometimes make it through all the villains but always end up short just before the final Mr sinister battle. But I never upped the ball setting again because I felt like that would defeat the purpose of the challenge. And, I might not feel justified if I did actually beat the game.
In the end, I finally beat the game just recently (after 18 months of owning it). I just recently posted that here on this thread. And wouldn’t you know it... I got to the final Mr sinister battle on ball 3! I did drain a ball during the last battle so I did need a 4th ball but I felt good about the way I played and that I legitimately beat it.
I’m happy to say even after I defeated the final wizard mode, DP is still a blast to play and it’s still a tough game! I no longer have it on 5 ball and so the next time I beat it will be even more satisfying.

Your score was huge that you posted by the way!!!

Besides number of balls to start the game, you can also adjust outlane width, extra ball settings, Tilt setting, etc... to change difficulty settings.

#5995 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I think all pro owners should do this. I had thought about doing the same on my prem but where the ramp comes down would get in the way of a gate at the lane.
Installed my cliffy last night. Still getting 30-40% rejects from the scoop. I'm not meaning on off center shots, these are dead straight into the middle of the scoop from the right flipper. I've gotta find some weaker coils for my flippers. I'm open to suggestions on a weaker coil. I've done it on my SAM games but with SPIKE and the node boards, it makes me nervous changing values out.

Still waiting on my Cliffy, but thinking of maybe adding a small strip of mylar on the scoop may help on rejects. I'll try it after I get the Cliffy installed if I'm still getting rejects.

I have a Pro and the shots that go back to the shooter don't bother me at all... just part of the game.

#5996 3 years ago

I'm in the, do what makes you happy camp. If there is one thing I've learned from competitive pinball is that no matter how much some people practice they will never be good enough to get past a certain point in a game. I feel fortunate enough that with enough effort I feel like I can beat any game out there but I also know a large % of players aren't that way. Which is a shame that some people wont ever get to have the fun of playing Megakrakolodonus Rex much less Clone or Final battle without making those changes. Before making a change to the number of balls, diffidently adjust the outlanes first and then maybe make the slings less sensitive. This can make a drastic difference in the difficulty of this game while still keeping the traditional feel of having 3 balls.

Last thing to think about. Before going in and setting the game to default at 5 balls, go into the settings and have replay award an extra ball. Then set multiple replay values. This can help you get through the game like you are wanting but also still challenge you do well while playing. For Deadpool, maybe have replay 1 at 750 million, then the next at 2 billion. This would make the game 5 balls but only if you were on a streak. Scores are under the assumption you wouldn't see them all the time. Adjust to your fitting.

At the end of the day, these adjustments are there by the game designers for a reason. They are there to help you make the game as much fun as possible for YOU. Just don't go posting high scores and bragging about them publicly without stipulating the changes that you made. That's really where you would get the most deliverables flack from the community is if you post a super high score but don't tell people you are running 10 balls, with no tilt, and closed outlanes.

#5997 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Last thing to think about. Before going in and setting the game to default at 5 balls, go into the settings and have replay award an extra ball. Then set multiple replay values. This can help you get through the game like you are wanting but also still challenge you do well while playing. For Deadpool, maybe have replay 1 at 750 million, then the next at 2 billion. This would make the game 5 balls but only if you were on a streak. Scores are under the assumption you wouldn't see them all the time. Adjust to your fitting.

I kinda like this idea!
Thanks

#5998 3 years ago

No offense intended, but I always hate the "play better" suggestion. Some people care more about the experience than score. Some care about a high score more than actually enjoying the game. In other words, people are different and play the machine for different reasons. It's like if someone were to say, I like to play golf to be outside and drink beer with friends, but man it would be nice to hit a 300 yard drive. Sure, the response could be "well, you better practice more, get your club sized, hit the range, hire a pro for lessons, etc.". Or it could be "here, try my Big Bomber Max Bang Bang driver that will add 50 yards to your shot guaranteed". Some will want to earn it, and some quite frankly don't care because that's not why they are there.

#5999 3 years ago

My pro stopped working yesterday. I've got a few mods on it, the pinstadiums run off a seperate wall wart but the topper is installed in the factory plug, and two days ago i put comets 4 spotlight in as per their instructions, and their lighted flipper buttons.
During a game yesterday the boom button stopped working. I pulled the lockdown and adjusted the switch but couldn't get the switch to start a game even without the button. Then tried the start button and it didn't work either.

Haven't lifted the playfield to look yet, but am i right to think that it may be connected to the extra load?

#6000 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Is your coil power set to soft already? That cuts about 5% off coils, which is all that's needed sometimes.

If not, I'd wait for the next update before changing out coils. There's a good chance granular coil power adjustments will be in the next updates since other releases have that now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/120?hl=ltrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.