I have some issues, maybey you can help me.
- From time to time the machine does not start, what can i do?
- I have had one game restart during gameplay.
- I get alot of scoop rejects, the ball goes in and somehow it jumps out again. My PF is leveled and at 6.8° pitch.
- I get alot of bricks at the left orbit spinner, up- and downwards
- The snikt target moves over time. would such a thing help?
- When lil deadpool releases the ball in deadpool frenzy mode, i get center drains most of the time. there are situations ball save will not be active so I'm forced to slide- or slapsave
Here some things i tweaked successfully:
I fixed the anoying left orbit feed into the slingshot, by loosening up the two screws, pushing out the metal guide as far as possible and tightening those screws again. A tiny bit can make all the difference.
I bent the middle metal piece of the tiny horse shoe shot to the right, that way I was able to reduce bricking and rejecting balls there.
I have no problems with the katana ramp, its perfect.
I went back from silicone rubbers to original, slingshot airballs- no thanks, same with my JP Prem.
I put washers or mylar nearly under every metal guide or post, to avoid clear coat damage like on my JP Prem.