(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 326.
#5551 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

The figures are pretty cool and funny. It appears you may also be missing a screw on the left ramp plastic (on the chimichanga image). I noticed this because mine was coming loose to where I had to blue thread lock it.[quoted image]

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out!

#5552 4 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Speaking of left ramp plastic, has anyone else's cracked? I'm wondering how I can get a replacement...[quoted image]

Try emailing Chas at stern: [email protected]
And/or email your distributor.

They’re typically good about sending a replacement plastic depending on the history of the machine.

#5553 4 years ago

That seems to be a fairly common broken plastic. I'm surprised the plastic protector sets don't come with a piece for it as well, at least that's what I wanted one for. If I could find someone to make one, would anyone be interested?

#5554 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

That seems to be a fairly common broken plastic. I'm surprised the plastic protector sets don't come with a piece for it as well, at least that's what I wanted one for. If I could find someone to make one, would anyone be interested?

I'm sure I could make a few if there is enough interest.

Edit: Just noticed that you were saying that you could have them made. I'm not looking to compete, so if you garner interest, I'd be in for one.

#5555 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I'm sure I could make a few if there is enough interest.
Edit: Just noticed that you were saying that you could have them made. I'm not looking to compete, so if you garner interest, I'd be in for one.

Shoot, if you have the tools and skills go for it. I reached out to CPR9999 as he helped in the past on something but since you own the game it would make the process of making things so much easier. He hasn't responded yet so I'll tell him nevermind for the moment.

If there is enough interest for you to make some, I'm in.

#5556 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Shoot, if you have the tools and skills go for it. I reached out to CPR9999 as he helped in the past on something but since you own the game it would make the process of making things so much easier. He hasn't responded yet so I'll tell him nevermind for the moment.
If there is enough interest for you to make some, I'm in.

I don't have the tools in my possession, but I do work with a local company that can cut them. They also can digitally print on plastic as well which is nice. Take a look at my ads for reference. The only thing that I don't have an ad for (it has a forum topic) is the POTC airball deflector. I would do a plastic protector for this piece similar to that.

Edit: I would need to have a minimum of 10 interested buyers to cover my costs in getting these made. I'd charge $12 + $3 shipping to the US48. I can also combine shipping with my "DP" initials and throwing stars.

#5557 4 years ago

I'm in. I'd be surprised if we can't get 10+ people to join.

#5558 4 years ago

I’d be interested in just the plastic where Colossus goes so I can drill into that instead of the original plastic if anyone can make one.

#5559 4 years ago

Pretty fun game...starting to get the shots down.

96417F1A-3628-4980-9998-920F32DE081B.jpeg96417F1A-3628-4980-9998-920F32DE081B.jpegAD53F0E3-0D28-487A-8156-7B1E70DA53D6.jpegAD53F0E3-0D28-487A-8156-7B1E70DA53D6.jpegDE4433E0-504A-4D6B-859D-44F8CD84AD63.jpegDE4433E0-504A-4D6B-859D-44F8CD84AD63.jpeg
#5560 4 years ago

Had my 2nd best game ever with 785 million, but lost 2 balls when they shot out of the scoop and hit right above the right flipper, bounce over to the left sling and gets shot right into the right drain! Seems like my machine has been doing this a lot! Where have you guys found where it hits coming out of the scoop? Do I need to tweak the scoop power? (Assuming there’s is a tweak for that...haven’t looked.) Seems like it just recently started doing this.

Thanks!

#5561 4 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

Had my 2nd best game ever with 785 million, but lost 2 balls when they shot out of the scoop and hit right above the right flipper, bounce over to the left sling and gets shot right into the right drain! Seems like my machine has been doing this a lot! Where have you guys found where it hits coming out of the scoop? Do I need to tweak the scoop power? (Assuming there’s is a tweak for that...haven’t looked.) Seems like it just recently started doing this.
Thanks!

Yeah, mine was annoyingly doing that. Just lower the scoop kickout power a bit so you’re able to catch the ball.

#5562 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

It can be a damn difficult game...

really ? i found it to be very easy (but OK i'm a tournament player)
even if of course, a bad game could always happen...

last time i spend my afternoon on the DP in exploitation near our house, i putted 2 euros in it, to start with 3 credits, played nonstop for houres until the evening, leaving credits on the machine, free game score had goes up to 600M, and got all hiscores from 1.8B to 3.8B...

#5563 4 years ago

I can't seem to get over 300M. Now, I'm not a tournament player, and am still learning the rules. However, even if I get 2-3x on the playfield, I'm probably not maximizing it because I can't seem to get anywhere near 1B.

#5564 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

last time i spend my afternoon on the DP in exploitation near our house, i putted 2 euros in it, to start with 3 credits, played nonstop for houres until the evening, leaving credits on the machine, free game score had goes up to 600M, and got all hiscores from 1.8B to 3.8B...

Pretty impressive!

I consider myself a decent player (have only played in one local tournament), but this game can punish me at any time. I'm setup with factory settings (1.03 code) I have the outlanes open to max and do have rubbers on the posts (which many say not to), but the more I play it, the rubbers seem to actually make it harder than when I didn't have them on there. The spin will often lead to an outlane drain which never happens without the rubbers. With no rubbers on the posts the physical condition of the balls deteriorated quickly.

#5565 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Not sure your ranking but top 300 here. This game can be brutal or stupid easy depending on set-up. My game and the one at buffalo billiards are tough. 500 million is a good game for instance. Then you have the Pinballz location game. I'm pissed with anything less than 2 billion. Sling power and sensitivity go a long way on this games difficulty.

#5566 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

Game is fairly easy with factory setup. Remove the outlane posts, disable weapon stacking on the main multiballs, increase the pitch to make Snikt riskier and you’ll be in business. Unfortunately, you don’t always get those luxuries on location.

#5567 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Game is fairly easy with factory setup. Remove the outlane posts, disable weapon stacking on the main multiballs, increase the pitch to make Snikt riskier and you’ll be in business. Unfortunately, you don’t always get those luxuries on location.

What pitch are you at? Does the premium score different from the pro?

#5568 4 years ago

I'm pretty close to 7 degree's. The prem and pro should score about the same. The only real difference is disco loops but that's not a huge scoring difference and quite honestly is nullified even more since you are less likely to get into the pops for bonus multipliers (which can be valuable on this game).

For me the biggest difference in difficulty on this game was the slings.

#5569 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I can't seem to get over 300M. Now, I'm not a tournament player, and am still learning the rules. However, even if I get 2-3x on the playfield, I'm probably not maximizing it because I can't seem to get anywhere near 1B.

Practice lighting the teamups before you go into a battle, then hit BOOM (if lit) to activate one of the teamups as soon as the battle starts. I've gotten like 130 million just from one fight doing that.

#5570 4 years ago

yep guys (all of you)

85vett : right now 794... going more & more down, as let's admit not playing enough lastly
because after 10 years being with me, my son (834th) has lose interest in playing tournament pinball, i than follow the same way, not funny to do this "alone"...

bah

#5571 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

What pitch are you at? Does the premium score different from the pro?

I haven’t checked in a long while. But think I’m around 6.9 or 7.0.

#5572 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Are you plugging the post hole once you remove them?

What setting do you put the outlanes at? Mine are currently max open.

I'm at 7° pitch. Not sure what you mean by Snikt being riskier? It doesn't really seem like a risky shot with a chance to drain, just difficult to accomplish with regularity.

Thanks!

#5573 4 years ago

Normally they don't get plugged. If you are wide open as well and want to make the game harder. Just make your slings more sensitive and make sure they are 32+ power setting. I think mine is 32 thus that number being thrown out. If your game is clean, with that power you will get a lot of sling outlanes. I have my slings set to where they trigger with a fairly light touch but aren't in trouble of firing own there own (rapid fires). For the tournament games that I help set up for things like TPF that is what we primarily did to make game times short.

#5574 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Are you plugging the post hole once you remove them?
What setting do you put the outlanes at? Mine are currently max open.
I'm at 7° pitch. Not sure what you mean by Snikt being riskier? It doesn't really seem like a risky shot with a chance to drain, just difficult to accomplish with regularity.
Thanks!

Outlanes pulled completely off.

The Snikt isn’t the riskiest shot in pinball, but I do get a lot of wild ball returns and near center drain returns from not making it.

Oh yea, setup a nice tight tilt on this table too. All that with the outlanes off and tight tilt, plus not being able to stack weapons in multiballs making mech suit more lucrative; has definitely helped my enjoyment of difficulty vs reward satisfaction level.

#5575 4 years ago

Was playing Deadpool today on location two extra balls crushed it though finished Mr Sinister got six billion.

20200225_184244 (resized).jpg20200225_184244 (resized).jpg
#5576 4 years ago

sorry dont play extra balls!

#5577 4 years ago

you've beaten my 6.005 B ...
again, the key in these big scoring difference is the snikt target & the snikt target only (and talking about the PF multi, dont forget the weapons)

#5578 4 years ago

Quick question, if disco multiball is lit but a mode or ninja multiball is started first, is disco multiball lost? I'm sure I've had that happen although I could be mistaken. Known bug?

#5579 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Quick question, if disco multiball is lit but a mode or ninja multiball is started first, is disco multiball lost? I'm sure I've had that happen although I could be mistaken. Known bug?

It shouldn't be lost but it shouldn't be available to start until that mode (Battle and Quest) or other MB is completed. I do believe (but am not positive right now) that you can start Disco MB while in modes like Katanarama though.

#5580 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

It shouldn't be lost but it shouldn't be available to start until that mode (Battle and Quest) or other MB is completed. I do believe (but am not positive right now) that you can start Disco MB while in modes like Katanarama though.

Thanks 85

#5581 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

no. it will relight once u finish the mode or muti-lball. I have had it happen all ready to me many a times. it is a mode all by itself and can't be stacked with anything else.

#5582 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Practice lighting the teamups before you go into a battle, then hit BOOM (if lit) to activate one of the teamups as soon as the battle starts. I've gotten like 130 million just from one fight doing that.

Huh? Was under the impression that any teamup benefits were automatically active when entering a battle.

#5583 4 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Huh? Was under the impression that any teamup benefits were automatically active when entering a battle.

For example, if you have Dazzler activated, she'll jump in and start attacking your opponent with you if you hit BOOM right away, without you having to hit the orbit to call her.

#5584 4 years ago

Joined the club tonight with a HUO Pro!

IMG-0127 (resized).jpgIMG-0127 (resized).jpg
#5585 4 years ago

Had my first "bank shot" Snikt shot tonight!

DP-Pro-Details-20-684x1024Snikt (resized).jpgDP-Pro-Details-20-684x1024Snikt (resized).jpg
#5586 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Had my first "bank shot" Snikt shot tonight![quoted image]

This game is just chock full of great shots!

I swear the katana shot is SO rewarding... I 100% credit the satisfaction of making that shot when playing this game at the arcade is the reason I ended up buying a Deadpool to have at home. The tight little Colossus shot is a lot of fun, too...

#5587 4 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

This game is just chock full of great shots!
I swear the katana shot is SO rewarding... I 100% credit the satisfaction of making that shot when playing this game at the arcade is the reason I ended up buying a Deadpool to have at home. The tight little Colossus shot is a lot of fun, too...

I think the Colossus jackpot / Sauron super is really the toughest shot in the game. It takes a perfect shot to go around the loop with enough speed to come out just right to hit the target.

Having three of these unique shots (Snikt, Katana, Colossus JP) in a single game makes this machine truly awesome!

#5588 4 years ago

Yea, that colossus shot is really under appreciated, and it has such cool sound effects and call outs associated with as well.

#5589 4 years ago

Perhaps a dumb question from someone who has only had this game at home for about 10 days now...

It seems that, no matter how high my final score turns out to be (current is about 803M), and how high my OTHER bonus categories are, I seem to only ever get 3 chimichanga bonuses. What does it take to get more than 3? I do not recall seeing the yellow/orangish lights lit after the first round of chimichanga.

#5590 4 years ago

Chimichanga's are lit again after you finish a quest and you shoot the right orbit (2 times for the second one). Most people will play the battles even when a quest is lit but I prefer to play the quest so that I can get more chimichanga's and the added bonus benefits as well.

#5591 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Chimichanga's are lit again after you finish a quest and you shoot the right orbit (2 times for the second one). Most people will play the battles even when a quest is lit but I prefer to play the quest so that I can get more chimichanga's and the added bonus benefits as well.

That explains it! I typically do keep with the battles instead of the quests... thus the behavior I've seen! I will put this info to good use... thanks!

#5592 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

For example, if you have Dazzler activated, she'll jump in and start attacking your opponent with you if you hit BOOM right away, without you having to hit the orbit to call her.

Went looking further, and a software engineer from Stern says that the teamup benefits are active regardless of hitting it's related shot again once you're in a battle.

Screenshot (resized).pngScreenshot (resized).png

Hitting boom it likely triggering an active teamup's shot since it's got a decent chance of being the highest value shot at the time you hit the button.

#5593 4 years ago

That's how i understood it. The boom gives you shots made, the team up gives you points etc.

#5594 4 years ago

Kicked Mr. Sinister’s butt last night...pretty cool.
E7CA8CE8-8E6E-4FC7-918B-11DC5CC38D4C.jpegE7CA8CE8-8E6E-4FC7-918B-11DC5CC38D4C.jpeg

#5595 4 years ago
Quoted from Beatnik-Filmstar:

Went looking further, and a software engineer from Stern says that the teamup benefits are active regardless of hitting it's related shot again once you're in a battle.
[quoted image]
Hitting boom it likely triggering an active teamup's shot since it's got a decent chance of being the highest value shot at the time you hit the button.

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's like hitting the teamup's shot immediately.

#5596 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

[quoted image]

Nice! I still have only gotten to Clone Multiball and Megakrakolodonus Rex a few times, but not the final battle yet...

#5597 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's like hitting the teamup's shot immediately.

Ahhh, thought you were saying (using Dazzler as an example) that if you qualified Dazzler and then started a mode, that you wouldn't get additional health for the battle unless you hit the Dazzler shot again during said battle.

#5598 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Nice! I still have only gotten to Clone Multiball and Megakrakolodonus Rex a few times, but not the final battle yet...

Sounds like you’re close to it.

#5599 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

[quoted image]

Time to take the training wheels off and remove those outlanes Will

#5600 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Time to take the training wheels off and remove those outlanes Will

Looks like I might have to...but not sure if the wife will like to play it that way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/112?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.