(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 324.
#5501 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Check your goodie bag. I thought I read somewhere that all of the pro flat plastic characters that were left off of or replaced on the prem/LE were included in case you wanted to add them. I'm assuming that includes DP in the hammock, but not sure.

Goodie bag on premium comes with the Pro plastics. At least mine did

#5502 4 years ago

Does anyone here know where I might be able to find a 3.75 inch tall figure of Domino the character from DP? I’ve looked around but can’t seem to find one.

I have one set up in my machine right now but she’s 5 inches tall so she doesn’t size up with the other figures I have on the play field.

37BB3A24-A6B2-405C-B706-D0A87D9FDB41 (resized).png37BB3A24-A6B2-405C-B706-D0A87D9FDB41 (resized).png
#5503 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

My Colossus figurine now has a small pinball in his hand.
What do you guys think?
[quoted image][quoted image]
Never mind those damn dimples you can see on these pics... F’n Stern with their cheap ass play fields.

Probably a dumb question but...did you drill holes through the plastics to attach Colossus. I've been using quake putty and just don't like how it's always a risk of falling over. I was worried if I drilled holes it splinter the plastic.

#5504 4 years ago

Does anyone here know where I might be able to find a 3.75 inch tall figure of Domino the character from DP? I’ve looked around but can’t seem to find one.
I have one set up in my machine right now but she’s 5 inches tall so she doesn’t size up with the other figures I have on the play field.[quoted image]

Watch ebay. I've seen a few made custom that's the right size for $20-$30.
ebay (resized).JPGebay (resized).JPG

#5505 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Probably a dumb question but...did you drill holes through the plastics to attach Colossus. I've been using quake putty and just don't like how it's always a risk of falling over. I was worried if I drilled holes it splinter the plastic.

I might have yes. If I remember correctly I was able to use the openings that are there for the plastic Colossus but I think I might have drilled one or two small holes to get the 4 small zip ties I wanted to use to secure my new colossus action figure.

If you want I can’t post a pictures later when I’m home from work. LMK

*** just wanted to add, he is very secure! I’ve had the ball hit him a few times and he’s never fallen off.

#5506 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Watch ebay. I've seen a few made custom that's the right size for $20-$20.[quoted image]

Awesome!

Thank you!

#5507 4 years ago

I might have yes. If I remember correctly I was able to use the openings that are there for the plastic Colossus but I think I might have drilled one or two small holes to get the 4 small zip ties I wanted to use to secure my new colossus action figure.
If you want I can’t post a pictures later when I’m home from work. LMK
*** just wanted to add, he is very secure! I’ve had the ball hit him a few times and he’s never fallen off.

If no big deal that'd be a huge help! I'd love to have him secure for the long haul. Thanks!

#5508 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

If no big deal that'd be a huge help! I'd love to have him secure for the long haul. Thanks!

Here you go...

Just an FYI, I did remove that plastic to do the work away from the play field then reinstalled it with Colossus attached.

Hope this helps!

67571769-BD72-42E1-8F09-389A38E7A115 (resized).jpeg67571769-BD72-42E1-8F09-389A38E7A115 (resized).jpegCE65854A-FACE-4F29-A5AC-2E79608F57D7 (resized).jpegCE65854A-FACE-4F29-A5AC-2E79608F57D7 (resized).jpeg

#5509 4 years ago

Here you go...
Just an FYI, I did remove that plastic to do the work away from the play field then reinstalled it with Colossus attached.
Hope this helps!

Red or black zip ties would blend in better.

#5510 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Red or black zip ties would blend in better.

Yeah.... I know.

But! I’m like a little F’n kid when it comes to this stuff and at the time that’s what I had so I used it because I couldn’t wait to get I installed!

It looks fine! It so far back in the play field you don’t really notice it when you’re playing. I’m not that OCD that it bugs me much either.
9AD76C50-77B9-46CB-90F5-70E82192FE25 (resized).png9AD76C50-77B9-46CB-90F5-70E82192FE25 (resized).png

#5511 4 years ago

Here you go...
Hope this helps!

Thanks for taking the time for the pictures! Now to decide if I’m brave enough to drill the plastics.

#5512 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

Thanks for taking the time for the pictures! Now to decide if I’m brave enough to drill the plastics.

You don't have to do that if you really don't want to. It's diffidently the best long term solution but you could also mount it via:
- 3M double sided tape. Get the kind they use for auto panels. I used this in my Avengers and all of the figures held just fine. This figure is a bit larger though but I think it would hold.
- use piano wire and mount that wire to the figure and then make a loop in the end and use that loop at one of the bolts coming through the plastic already

I'm not real sure which direction I'm going to go but leaning towards the Zip tie approach as that is how the others are mounted.

#5513 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Check your goodie bag. I thought I read somewhere that all of the pro flat plastic characters that were left off of or replaced on the prem/LE were included in case you wanted to add them. I'm assuming that includes DP in the hammock, but not sure.

Found the plastics in there. Thanks for the tip to look there. I know some have said it blocks the disco ball but I personally love it there. For those interested in this, it does block about half the light coming from dazzler that goes onto the disco ball so it does impact the light throwing aspect a little bit. But I still preferred it like this so left it on. Here is a pic from my crappy phone camera (Galaxy S10 so no clue why it stinks at pics) at players position. I also threw in the Colossus plastic until my figure comes in.
1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#5514 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Found the plastics in there. Thanks for the tip to look there. I know some have said it blocks the disco ball but I personally love it there. For those interested in this, it does block about half the light coming from dazzler that goes onto the disco ball so it does impact the light throwing aspect a little bit. But I still preferred it like this so left it on. Here is a pic from my crappy phone camera (Galaxy S10 so no clue why it stinks at pics) at players position. I also threw in the Colossus plastic until my figure comes in.
[quoted image]

Cool. Could you reposition the Dazzler light, or add a secondary one? Not sure how it's set up...

#5515 4 years ago

You absolutely can relocate it or add additional ones. It's a different type of light than what we normally see in games but it's still just a LED light. Relocating would be easy. I was thinking about moving it from dazzler and making a mount to put it under the plastic at the back of that ramp. But it hasn't bothered me enough to make that a priority especially since the light coming from Wolverine is still throwing light everywhere. I still get the cool effect in the back of the game, on the ceiling in my room, etc. It's really just blocking the light from hitting the bottom of the ball there so I don't get as much on the middle of the PF. Still get some from the Wolverine light though.

#5516 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Home vacuums are generally a bad idea around electronics due to static electricity. The bottom of the wood cabinet is about the only safe place.

Come on man. Don't scare people. Nobody is going to break anything in their game by vacuuming the playfield. 2) Pinball machines have arguably some of the most redundant grounding of any electronic device in the world, including all of the side rails. If you've managed to discharge static to a sensitive electronic component ON the playfield (?) and somehow didn't discharge that same static with the hose pressed against the the side rails as you lean over, you've accomplished quite the feat. Anyway, I've vacuumed hundreds of machines regularly and never damaged anything.

#5517 4 years ago
Quoted from ignat:

Or not bother with novus2 and just clean and wax?

I noticed there are some super light ball tracks or very very light clear coat scratches. What’s the best way to deal with these?

I would vacuum every 100 games, clean with naphtha every 250 games, and after 500 if you the shine is gone or you have some decent ball trails, remove all the lower flipper/sling stuff and do Novus 2 with a random orbital buffer on low. That's what I do and my games stay mint. I do not wax them.

#5518 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Cool. Could you reposition the Dazzler light, or add a secondary one? Not sure how it's set up...

Quick video taken of disco loop start up. You can see it still hits most of the PF that it did before the plastic added as the ramp was blocking most of the lower PF as it was. My room isn't dark nor brightly lit but hope it helps.

#5519 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Come on man. Don't scare people. Nobody is going to break anything in their game by vacuuming the playfield. 2) Pinball machines have arguably some of the most redundant grounding of any electronic device in the world, including all of the side rails. If you've managed to discharge static to a sensitive electronic component ON the playfield (?) and somehow didn't discharge that same static with the hose pressed against the the side rails as you lean over, you've accomplished quite the feat. Anyway, I've vacuumed hundreds of machines regularly and never damaged anything.

Just because you never damaged anything vacuuming your pins doesn't mean static with a home vacuum when vacuuming around electronics isn't a potential problem. Humidity has a lot to do with how likely it is, too. It's not "scaring" people - knowledge is power. Some people don't even know it CAN happen, and with more machines having full-on actual PCs in them it's more likely that in the olden days when boards were more robust.

#5520 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

You could always order an extra plastic I’m sure they’re not too expensive. I was thinking of ordering one just to have it in case I need it down the road or if I want to reinstall it so it’s back to its original state.

#5521 4 years ago

You could always order an extra plastic I’m sure they’re not too expensive. I was thinking of ordering one just to have it in case I need it down the road or if I want to reinstall it so it’s back to its original state.

I just searched online...only place I could find the deadpool plastics was at Marco's and they wanted $180 for them....

#5522 4 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

I just searched online...only place I could find the deadpool plastics was at Marco's and they wanted $180 for them....

They don't sell them onsie-twosie. It's why you're better off making a clear plastic bracket that goes over the existing plastic and you can put whatever mount you want in that. I recommend screwing into the heels of the action figure with small flat-head philips screws so there won't be any visible mounting once you slap the clear plastic piece with the figure attached over the existing plastic.

#5523 4 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

Holy crap! I guess I’ll be leaving mine the way it is if I ever sell it!

I didn’t know you couldn’t buy it separate.

#5524 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

They don't sell them onsie-twosie. It's why you're better off making a clear plastic bracket that goes over the existing plastic and you can put whatever mount you want in that. I recommend screwing into the heels of the action figure with small flat-head philips screws so there won't be any visible mounting once you slap the clear plastic piece with the figure attached over the existing plastic.

What plastic do you recommend using for this and where do you buy it? Is standard plexiglass you get from Home Despot ok?

#5525 4 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

What plastic do you recommend using for this and where do you buy it? Is standard plexiglass you get from Home Despot ok?

PET-G. It's the most durable and least likely to shatter. A plastics cutting/sign shop should have scraps to sell or give away. I just have it laying around from other projects.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5526 4 years ago

Finally after a few weeks of lurking here and reading every single post, I just joined the club officially today. Looking forward to getting this unboxed and set up!

4B21D8ED-8A5C-4A85-ACA8-706D7A2CF4BF (resized).jpeg4B21D8ED-8A5C-4A85-ACA8-706D7A2CF4BF (resized).jpeg
#5527 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

PET-G. It's the most durable and least likely to shatter. A plastics cutting/sign shop should have scraps to sell or give away. I just have it laying around from other projects.

Agreed on this. And if they don't have Pet-G then try for lexan. Just don't use Plexi as it's pretty fragile at that thickness.

Another option, and how I will try to mount mine first, will be double sided tape. It held the figures in my Avengers games solid for years so I'm assuming it will do the same here. This is what I've used in the past as it hold super string but can be removed without damaging the plastic. https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/3m-super-strength-molding-tape-1-2-x-15-ft-03614/7100055-p?product_channel=local&store=6291&adtype=pla&product_channel=local&store_code=6291&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_vW77uXb5wIV1aqWCh24wQo4EAQYCyABEgLHN_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

#5528 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Lexan (Polycarbonate) is also good, especially since there will be the original plastic underneath still.

McMaster Carr, Grainger or Amazon will have it. 1/8" thick is plenty good and strong. Cut with a band saw, jig saw or similar.

#5529 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Lexan (Polycarbonate) is also good, especially since there will be the original plastic underneath still.
McMaster Carr, Grainger or Amazon will have it. 1/8" thick is plenty good and strong. Cut with a band saw, jig saw or similar.

I just have an aversion to Lexan because you can't laser cut it without discoloration. When I was doing the Shadow Plastics supersets I learned that and a bunch of other stuff, eventually settling on PET-G after trying many kinds of plastics because it was so versatile and durable. Very few downsides. And, as a result, of that time period, I still have a lot of PET-G odds n ends laying around, so any plastic-related projects, materials are free.

#5530 4 years ago

Laser cutter? You cheat Dr. Jones! One day I want one of those. I'd really love to have a laser cutter, 3D printer and a lathe in my shop. Talk about having everything you need to make just about anything you'd want to make as a hobbyist.

#5531 4 years ago

Man JP2 keeps getting all kinds of updates and a huge high score table with all kids of champions including every conceivable mode and even Skill Shot... and us DP owners can't get high score tables for any thing other than the top 5 high scores...

Shouldn't be that difficult for Stern to throw us a bone and expand the high score tables to include all battles, quests, multiballs, Snikt's, etc...

Sometimes I'm not having the best game and would still like the opportunity if I do well in a single battle, etc. to have a chance to get on the board. It would add more overall excitement.

Add that, fix a couple bugs and Deadpool would be perfect!!!

#5532 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Man JP2 keeps getting all kinds of updates and a huge high score table with all kids of champions including every conceivable mode and even Skill Shot... and us DP owners can't get high score tables for any thing other than the top 5 high scores...
Shouldn't be that difficult for Stern to throw us a bone and expand the high score tables to include all battles, quests, multiballs, Snikt's, etc...
Sometimes I'm not having the best game and would still like the opportunity if I do well in a single battle, etc. to have a chance to get on the board. It would add more overall excitement.
Add that, fix a couple bugs and Deadpool would be perfect!!!

Yeah I’m getting a bit concerned with the radio silence with this game. Is this the finished game? I mean I love the damn thing but give me some closure so I can stop the waiting.

#5533 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Yeah I’m getting a bit concerned with the radio silence with this game. Is this the finished game? I mean I love the damn thing but give me some closure so I can stop the waiting.

At least one more update is coming. If nothing else, they have to fix the weird "1" kerning and a LOT of weird niggly bugs. I think Tanio's on the case and will give us a nice assortment of suitably interesting and Deadpool-wacky high score boards.

I personally hope there's one for largest bonus lost due to TILT.

#5534 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

At least one more update is coming. If nothing else, they have to fix the weird "1" kerning and a LOT of weird niggly bugs. I think Tanio's on the case and will give us a nice assortment of suitably interesting and Deadpool-wacky high score boards.

Me too, that would be very Deadpool-esque.

#5535 4 years ago

For some reason I always expect to hear DeadPool says something along the lines of, "Coming up a bit short there, aren't you." in a risque' tone when I hit the lock shot but it doesn't go all the way around.

I may just be demented but I wouldn't mind more abuse from DeadPool via call outs when I'm not shooting what I should be.

#5536 4 years ago

Favorite call out is " how did that death save work out for you?" when u tilt.

#5537 4 years ago
Quoted from thc666:

Favorite call out is " how did that death save work out for you?" when u tilt.

Haven't heard that one, but 'Keep shaking the machine, there's candy inside' always brings a smile.

#5538 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Haven't heard that one, but 'Keep shaking the machine, there's candy inside' always brings a smile.

I think he calls you or say stupid after that comment doesn’t he?

That’s great! I love that one too.

#5539 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Shortest ball time or lowest score would also be funny, though less clever than the Tilt idea you wisely mention.

#5540 4 years ago
Quoted from wtuttle:

Shortest ball time or lowest score would also be funny, though less clever than the Tilt idea you wisely mention.

Most tilt warnings in a game
Most failed Snnnkkt attempts in a game

...would be another couple Deadpool-esque taunt leaderboards.

#5541 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm sure I would have gotten on the board tonight with the tilt I had...

This is a cool idea and a game where it would fit perfect!

#5542 4 years ago

I love the idea of a “bad play” leaderboard. Stern should definitely implement some version of this.

#5543 4 years ago

Just joined the club...now the fun begins.

A6CD6732-7763-446C-B244-ABD34A19972E.jpegA6CD6732-7763-446C-B244-ABD34A19972E.jpeg
#5544 4 years ago

I have had my Premium for about 6 weeks now. My best game is 808 million and the next 4 are in the 600 millions, but for the last 3 weeks, I struggle to get 200 million. Seems I drain a lot or my skills have really disappeared! I’m frustrated!

I’ve checked my left-to-right and it is good and my pitch is 6.8, using a quality digital level. I am at a loss as to where the good scores have gone. Anyone else experience this type of thing? I cleaned and waxed yesterday (God, did it ever get lightning fast!). I have 500 plays on it.

Thanks!

#5545 4 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

I have had my Premium for about 6 weeks now. My best game is 808 million and the next 4 are in the 600 millions, but for the last 3 weeks, I struggle to get 200 million. Seems I drain a lot or my skills have really disappeared! I’m frustrated!
I’ve checked my left-to-right and it is good and my pitch is 6.8, using a quality digital level. I am at a loss as to where the good scores have gone. Anyone else experience this type of thing? I cleaned and waxed yesterday (God, did it ever get lightning fast!). I have 500 plays on it.
Thanks!

It comes and goes in my experience. You can have 3 terrible games, then one where you blow it up. Try changing your strategy. There are lots of ways to attack the game. If you're going for fights and quests, try going for just the disco modes, Li'l Deadpool modes, and Ninja and Mechsuit Multiballs (if they happen in the course of play). You can get some really respectable scores just from doing well on those. And keep practicing that Snnnkkt! shot every time the ball comes down the left inlane to the left flipper.

#5546 4 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

Thanks!

Quoted from PinMonk:

It comes and goes in my experience. You can have 3 terrible games, then one where you blow it up. Try changing your strategy. There are lots of ways to attack the game. If you're going for fights and quests, try going for just the disco modes, Li'l Deadpool modes, and Ninja and Mechsuit Multiballs (if they happen in the course of play). You can get some really respectable scores just from doing well on those. And keep practicing that Snnnkkt! shot every time the ball comes down the left inlane to the left flipper.

Great advice! I've broken 2 Billion a couple times, but still have many games under 200 million. It can be a damn difficult game... which adds to why I like it so much! The other night I had 4 consecutive games where I scored less than 10 million on my first ball... frustrating! Most of my "good" games are done with one or two good balls and then one or two crappy ones... If I could only put 4 good balls (3 +EB) together in one game!!!

Also try different approaches to the battles. If "only" going for points, opt out of the battle unless you have at least one or more team ups. Some team ups work better against some villains (i.e Wolverine is great against Mystique).

Stacking Lil DP or Ninja Multiball with a battle or quest can help the score and help complete the battle or quest as well.

The Snikt target is huge for getting really big scores, sure you can still get big scores without it, but it really helps. Especially when I'm in a multiball... basically any ball coming down the left inlane or trapped on the left flipper I will shoot for the Snikt target. Mechsuit Multiball can get really rewarding with a Snikt multiplier (or several)! I've broken 500 Million in Mechsuit Multiball a couple of times.

Work on combos as this will build your weapons. Once you collect 100 weapons you will always have 2X multiplier. Usually I'm very late in a game when I get to that point, but have even hit 100 weapons on Ball 1 a couple times.

#5547 4 years ago

Right pop bumper stopped working... luckily it was an easy fix as I expected.

C1E73674-A79D-4B46-846A-77A434721F68 (resized).jpegC1E73674-A79D-4B46-846A-77A434721F68 (resized).jpeg
#5548 4 years ago

So I just brought home a routed Deadpool pro in amazing condition. The only thing was that I was missing the Deadpool in a hammock plastic. Instead of getting a whole new plastic set, I got a little figurine set off of Amazon and improvised with some double-sided mounting tape.

IMG_20200223_205358 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205358 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205406 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205406 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205410 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205410 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205417 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205417 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205421 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205421 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205424 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205424 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205442 (resized).jpgIMG_20200223_205442 (resized).jpg
#5549 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

So I just brought home a routed Deadpool pro in amazing condition. The only thing was that I was missing the Deadpool in a hammock plastic. Instead of getting a whole new plastic set, I got a little figurine set off of Amazon and improvised with some double-sided mounting tape.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The figures are pretty cool and funny. It appears you may also be missing a screw on the left ramp plastic (on the chimichanga image). I noticed this because mine was coming loose to where I had to blue thread lock it.

4E5A38C5-FCEF-470F-9DA7-4CAF3FDC975F (resized).jpeg4E5A38C5-FCEF-470F-9DA7-4CAF3FDC975F (resized).jpeg
#5550 4 years ago

Speaking of left ramp plastic, has anyone else's cracked? I'm wondering how I can get a replacement...

IMG_7513 (resized).jpegIMG_7513 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Buffalo, NY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 210.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 25.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley
Decorations
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/111?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.