(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,266 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 minutes ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 326.
#5401 4 years ago

I've also noticed several times now that when I knock down all the little deadpool targets for mini deadpool MB all the targets reset when the light turns to green (the mode is ready). This doesn't happen on any of the other DP's I've played. Happens whether all 3 are knocked down or just 2 out of the 3. I'll have to investigate why on that one.

I thought it may have been the issue that was linked in the first page but the targets work perfectly in test mode and they will even drop in ball search (got a ball stuck behind them once already) so I don't think it's the drop coil bracket issue.

#5402 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

It's a lot harder making accurate shots with one hand while holding a camera than I thought! Here is a video I just took. First shot to the orbit wasn't clean. The second one was pretty clean. You can see it qualified disco loops with 2 shots and I have that set to hard right now already. You can also see the shot to the left ramp and how hard it hits it. Maybe others can advise if there games are shooting this strong. Flippers just feel way to overpowered right now.

Thanks. I'm heading out to work, but on the surface it doesn't look out of the ordinary to me.

I have a Pro, so I only have Disco Multiball, but it looked like you qualified Dazzler as a helper with your second spinner shot which is normal. Not sure how many spins to qualify Disco Loops, my Disco multiball takes 60 spins the first time, which usually takes 4 or more decent shots.

I'll try to post a little video of mine later.

#5403 4 years ago

I grabbed a short portion of a video I made a couple weeks after I got my DP back in September. This is before most of my mods, but shows some typical spinner shots for your reference.

#5404 4 years ago

Finally in the club! 11/27/19 build date.
40D20522-6855-41D7-8AFE-70666DED5AB1 (resized).jpeg40D20522-6855-41D7-8AFE-70666DED5AB1 (resized).jpeg

#5405 4 years ago

Also. Here is my Snnkkkt target straight from the factory.

182476D6-7BA0-4B20-846D-76F4A4C5FEDB (resized).jpeg182476D6-7BA0-4B20-846D-76F4A4C5FEDB (resized).jpeg
#5406 4 years ago

was playing my Star Wars Comic Premium and my DP Premium tonight and having a great time. Just made me want expanded hi scores for Deadpool even more! SW does a great job of having tons of hi scores to hit. I didnt break my GC for DP tonight but I did hit the snkkt more than any other game. Would be cool to have Snkkt champion, weapons champion, disco champion, etc etc. I know they will bring it someday!

#5407 4 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

was playing my Star Wars Comic Premium and my DP Premium tonight and having a great time. Just made me want expanded hi scores for Deadpool even more! SW does a great job of having tons of hi scores to hit. I didnt break my GC for DP tonight but I did hit the snkkt more than any other game. Would be cool to have Snkkt champion, weapons champion, disco champion, etc etc. I know they will bring it someday!

Yes for sure! Surprised that Stern isn't consistent on this from game to game.

Deadpool is pretty plain with just the top few high scores. Really hoping they do one more code update and include way more like you said and high scores for each battle and multi ball modes, etc!

#5408 4 years ago

Now that I have a few games in, I've noticed a few things. Some are the same as others concerns.

- Flippers seem way too strong. I have my pitch set at 7 degrees and they still blast the Lil' Deadpool targets and left ramp.

- My plunger barely hits the ball. It takes a full plunge to get the ball to the top. Also, the plunger just feels rough. The roughness isn't the cause of the weak plunge as much maybe the distance from tip to ball.

- The shaker is too strong as well. I'd like to reduce it, but only saw options to reduce the number of times it's used, not the power.

#5409 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Now that I have a few games in, I've noticed a few things. Some are the same as others concerns.
- Flippers seem way too strong. I have my pitch set at 7 degrees and they still blast the Lil' Deadpool targets and left ramp.
- My plunger barely hits the ball. It takes a full plunge to get the ball to the top. Also, the plunger just feels rough. The roughness isn't the cause of the weak plunge as much maybe the distance from tip to ball.
- The shaker is too strong as well. I'd like to reduce it, but only saw options to reduce the number of times it's used, not the power.

Taming the shaker is done through realigning the weights on the motor itself. They typically come both set in the same direction. Moving each weight 90 degrees so that they are 180 degrees opposite should calm it down.

#5410 4 years ago

I've also noticed that every few minutes, it sounds like a super-loud computer fan running in the backbox. Making sure this is normal.

#5411 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I've also noticed that every few minutes, it sounds like a super-loud computer fan running in the backbox. Making sure this is normal.

Yes it is I am afraid. You can change the fan easily for a more silent one.

#5412 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

If you aren't used to a shaker it may seem really strong.
I've had some "old school" games that use a shaker for quite some time (DE Jurassic Park and Checkpoint) and the shaker I put in my Deadpool acts very similar. I am using the Pinball Life shaker...

#5413 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

If you aren't used to a shaker it may seem really strong.
I've had some "old school" games that use a shaker for quite some time (DE Jurassic Park and Checkpoint) and the shaker I put in my Deadpool acts very similar. I am using the Pinball Life shaker...

Appreciate the comments. I have a Royal Rumble and I guess it has spoiled me. I don't know how to describe it, but it gives a smooth hearty rumble. The one that I have in Deadpool rattles the cabinet like its about to explode. I've adjusted per Newovad's comments. It is much tamer now, but still rattles the machine unpleasantly. That's probably the best way to put it, this feels like a rattle more than a rumble.

#5414 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

The one that I have in Deadpool rattles the cabinet like its about to explode. I've adjusted per Newovad's comments. It is much tamer now, but still rattles the machine unpleasantly. That's probably the best way to put it, this feels like a rattle more than a rumble.

I was getting shakers for all my games but decided against putting them in my DP and JP (which were delivered on the same day). When all the screws were coming off the T-Rex in JP I thought maybe I should wait before buying the shakers for those games. Turns out I haven't had any loose parts in JP and I don't miss the shakers for DP or JP.

#5415 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Welcome to spike 34.6dB LOUD power supply fans. You can replace it with an almost silent 12.8dB one here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/02140-spike-quiet-fan-plug-n-play-kit

or here:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-system-plug-n-play-quiet-fan-kit.html

There's also the original DIY thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-stern-spike-noisy-ps-fans

#5416 4 years ago

Anyone know what would cause all my mini deadpool drop targets to come up and force you to complete them again after the light turns green (1 shot left). Happening 50% of the time now.

#5417 4 years ago

Wait.....let me put my balls in order...

LMAO love this game!!

#5418 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Anyone know what would cause all my mini deadpool drop targets to come up and force you to complete them again after the light turns green (1 shot left). Happening 50% of the time now.

The only time I seem to have that happen is if I hit the 'lil DP target when it's green and it bounces out past the drop targets before they are able to capture it.

Might be an issue with the 'lil DP target switch if you aren't hitting it.

#5419 4 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

I bought the pinball life target bracket and it just held it firmly over the steel ball guide. It wouldn’t go up the ramp no matter how perfectly you hit it. I stuck a piece of target foam to the back of the target and now it shoots up that ramp better than it ever has.[quoted image]

Do you have a link to the bracket you bought on Pinball Life? When I pull up the items they offer for Deadpool. No brackets come up. My Snikt target most of the time launches air balls and ball that get almost to the top of the ram and just roll back down.

#5420 4 years ago

Just installed mine last night along with new coil stops and sleeves. So glad I got done - placed glass on - cleaned up tools and saw a clean sleeve left on table, apparently forgot left coil sleeve. Add another 20 minutes and played for the next two hrs.

My tahrget never really moves too much but since I was ordering coil stops I just said - sure why mot. Not sure how much this is going to help the air balls and 1/2 ramps since this shot is so precise, anything shot not angled right just simply misses.

Good luck.

#5421 4 years ago
Quoted from GymRatt:

Do you have a link to the bracket you bought on Pinball Life? When I pull up the items they offer for Deadpool. No brackets come up. My Snikt target most of the time launches air balls and ball that get almost to the top of the ram and just roll back down.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

#5422 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Just installed mine last night along with new coil stops and sleeves. So glad I got done - placed glass on - cleaned up tools and saw a clean sleeve left on table, apparently forgot left coil sleeve. Add another 20 minutes and played for the next two hrs.
My tahrget never really moves too much but since I was ordering coil stops I just said - sure why mot. Not sure how much this is going to help the air balls and 1/2 ramps since this shot is so precise, anything shot not angled right just simply misses.
Good luck.

How does it install? Do you have pics?

#5423 4 years ago

Easy install- replace the old brackets with the new ones - they look the same , just the new ones just have a tongue and groove that minimizes vertical movement. It’s a total of removing 4 screws, replace brackets, reinstall 4 screws in same place.

#5424 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

How does it install? Do you have pics?

I literally just finished installing it. Super easy. take out the 2 screws to remove the target. Take out the two screws that hold the target together. Put it back together in reverse. Just make sure you have target pads on hand, or order some. It does not come with a pad installed.

#5425 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I literally just finished installing it. Super easy. take out the 2 screws to remove the target. Take out the two screws that hold the target together. Put it back together in reverse. Just make sure you have target pads on hand, or order some. It does not come with a pad installed.

What do mean target pads? Is there something else I need to replace with the bracket? Just ordered my bracket last night.

#5426 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

What do mean target pads? Is there something else I need to replace with the bracket? Just ordered my bracket last night.

https://www.pinballlife.com/target-backing-foam.html

#5427 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Just move the foam backing from the old target bracket to the new one, or cut a piece of adhesive-backed foam weatherstrip if you ruin it taking it off.

#5428 4 years ago

Hey all. Just thought I'd share a mod that I created for my machine. I made a few extras if anyone is interested.

These are digitally printed on PETG.

Apologies for the low lighting.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91340
IMG_5008 (resized).JPEGIMG_5008 (resized).JPEGIMG_5003 (resized).JPEGIMG_5003 (resized).JPEGIMG_5007 (resized).JPEGIMG_5007 (resized).JPEG

#5429 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just move the foam backing from the old target bracket to the new one, or cut a piece of adhesive-backed foam weatherstrip if you ruin it taking it off.

Thanks for the heads up!

#5431 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Gomez-approved Snnnkkkt target explained here (it's in the key post index for this thread, too):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/92#post-5300308
Definitely recommend the Pinball Life anti-lean brackets for this target, especially.

Out of the box my target is overlapping and not leaning. Did the factory drill some of them incorrectly?

#5432 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Out of the box my target is overlapping and not leaning. Did the factory drill some of them incorrectly?

Mine overlaps the lane guide a tiny bit, but as long as the overlap is within the margin of that little notch on the back side, it's probably okay. The angle of the picture can be deceiving. Try taking it from the same angle as the one gomez said is "right" and see what yours looks like.

#5433 4 years ago

Have others seen the ball go flying into the shooter lane off the left sling? I have reduced the setting down to 15, but have still had it happen.

Thanks!

#5434 4 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

Have others seen the ball go flying into the shooter lane off the left sling? I have reduced the setting down to 15, but have still had it happen.
Thanks!

My game did that infrequently when it was new, but it seemed to then just calm down. Hasn’t happened to me in a long time.

#5435 4 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

My game did that infrequently when it was new, but it seemed to then just calm down. Hasn’t happened to me in a long time.

Okay. Maybe it has something to do with the rubbers getting broken in? My machine only has about 280 plays on it so far.

#5436 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

they look the same

Ok - thanks, that was my issue. I quickly looked at the game and was thinking that it was the same and wasn't sure what I was missing.

#5437 4 years ago

Are there stronger flipper return springs? I'm nervous with how powerful my flippers are.

#5438 4 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

Thanks!

Happens 1 out of every 10 games for me. I lowered power to 18. We'll see if the problem continues.

#5439 4 years ago

My top scores as of 2/1/2020... hope they expand high score table to include battles, multiballs, etc. soon!

#5440 4 years ago

Does anyone know where the screw hole for this is located. I'm unable to find it. It's the innermost light bulb on the left flipper.

IMG_3113 (resized).JPGIMG_3113 (resized).JPG
#5441 4 years ago

When do I get to fight mr sinister? I’ve beat all three bosses and I get sauron and then I have to beat all bosses again with sauron? And finish the two quests?

#5442 4 years ago

Hi,
Just finished with red powder!!!!

CD278EF6-8E04-48CB-AA15-5F8657412C58 (resized).jpegCD278EF6-8E04-48CB-AA15-5F8657412C58 (resized).jpegFCF91B01-475D-4BCE-BA57-4EA6D7ACF3E9 (resized).jpegFCF91B01-475D-4BCE-BA57-4EA6D7ACF3E9 (resized).jpeg
#5443 4 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

When do I get to fight mr sinister? I’ve beat all three bosses and I get sauron and then I have to beat all bosses again with sauron? And finish the two quests?

Pretty much.

Beat Juggernaut, Mystique and Sabretooth = Sauron
Add in Beating T-Rex and Megalodon = The Megakrakolodonus Rex

Then Beat Juggernaut, Mystique and Sabretooth again but with Sauron helping them. You don't have to complete T-Rex and Megalodon again. = Mr. Sinister

#5444 4 years ago

This was the update last April.

- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Battles to light Sauron Multiball

- Complete Sauron Multiball to light Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles

- Complete T-Rex Quest, Megalodon Quest, Sauron Multiball to light Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex

- Complete Juggernaut, Mystique, and Sabretooth Sauron Teamup Battles to light Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball

- Complete Mr. Sinister: Clone Multiball
Mr. Sinister: The Megakrakolodonus Rex
Mechsuit Multiball
to light Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle

- Complete Mr. Sinister: The Final Battle to restart the mode progression

#5445 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Mine overlaps the lane guide a tiny bit, but as long as the overlap is within the margin of that little notch on the back side, it's probably okay. The angle of the picture can be deceiving. Try taking it from the same angle as the one gomez said is "right" and see what yours looks like. Do you think I should try to move it?

This is out of the box will less than 50 plays on it. The target is very firm and not “leaning”. I would have to drill new holes to move it. My LE was manufactured in September 2018.
BED945C5-64C3-4BBC-93DF-7A886D0AC19F (resized).jpegBED945C5-64C3-4BBC-93DF-7A886D0AC19F (resized).jpeg9854B0B3-E70F-4787-BB0E-E1990F8340C9 (resized).jpeg9854B0B3-E70F-4787-BB0E-E1990F8340C9 (resized).jpeg

#5446 4 years ago

Ugh - no mention of a code update for Deadpool. Hopefully they will surprise us soon. I know the game is basically done, but as others have stated, adding high score tables and fixing some of the remaining bugs would be much appreciated. Even though it doesn't impact game play, the wonky "1" with the extra space on the wheel drives me batty since I see it so often.

https://sternpinball.com/2020/02/04/stern-of-the-union-address-february-2020/

#5447 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

This is out of the box will less than 50 plays on it. The target is very firm and not “leaning”. I would have to drill new holes to move it. My LE was manufactured in September 2018.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My pro from the latest run was like that from the factory also. The ricochet shot is easier in this configuration.

Can someone post some pictures please on how it should be aligned? (Overhead picture and playfield picture please)

Thank you in advance

#5448 4 years ago
Quoted from c2scanada:

My pro from the latest run was like that from the factory also. The ricochet shot is easier in this configuration.
Can someone post some pictures please on how it should be aligned? (Overhead picture and playfield picture please)
Thank you in advance

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/92#post-5300308

#5449 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

[quoted image][quoted image]

On a side note... it looks like your game has mylar on it? Is that an LE thing?

Or maybe an overlay protector you added?

#5450 4 years ago

Thank you, looks like I have to make some new screw holes for the correct placement of the target

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 16,266 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/109?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.