(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,263 posts
  • 1,090 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by ALY
  • Topic is favorited by 555 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3588 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3567 (resized).jpeg
3FBE9563-2CD3-4751-BB99-5BF64E20CD5E (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240412_020830396.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_015834443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012210131 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_012216810.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_7383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7391 (resized).jpeg
dp26 (resized).jpg
dp27 (resized).jpg
dp16 (resized).jpg
IMG_2260 (resized).jpg
IMG_2259 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 326.
#5151 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Q: has anyone been able to get the super skill shot? The hold left flipper launch and shoot straight to the snikit? I have been able to hit the snikit from the left orbit, just never off a plung.

I never hit it in 550 plays.

#5152 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I never hit it in 550 plays.

I think tonight I’ll finish the 3 cans of guiness in the fridge, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV and see if can get lucky on that shot.

#5153 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

I think tonight I’ll finish the 3 cans of guiness in the fridge, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV and see if can get lucky on that shot.

You can get almost as much (12,500,000) by doing the MXV secret shot, which is to make an orbit before making the Katana shot after ball launch. That's slightly easier, but still challenging.

#5154 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Q: has anyone been able to get the super skill shot? The hold left flipper launch and shoot straight to the snikit? I have been able to hit the snikit from the left orbit, just never off a plung.

I’ve done it but typically on accident. Meaning, I go for the katana ramp skill shot and when I brick it back to my left flipper I hit the Snikt shot and get credit.

#5155 4 years ago

The best combo I can get on the pro is left ramp > wolverine > right orbit > katana lock for ninjapocalypse.

So rewarding when it’s smooth.

#5156 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

The best combo I can get on the pro is left ramp > wolverine > right orbit > katana lock for ninjapocalypse.

The Ninjapocalypse is by far one of my favorite callouts!

#5157 4 years ago

How often does your fan come on when not playing the game. Mine generally turns on for about 53 seconds, turns off for about 2:20, then back on for :53...

Kinda loud, but I don’t notice it during gameplay.

Also, do your lights strobe for a second when you first turn on the game?

Thanks!

#5158 4 years ago

Shameless wanted to buy classified add... Tired of your pro, need some extra cash, wish your Deadpool had a ball eating t-Rex? Contact pinball pat and your “having a deadpool pinball” worries will all be solved. Someone!!! Sell me your Deadpool

#5159 4 years ago

After playing quite a few games, I noticed I cannot shoot the u-turn shot, just left of hell house! It just will not go around the turn and always comes back to me. I have inspected the area but cannot see anything preventing it. Perhaps pull the glass and roll a ball up there? Is this a problem area? My pitch is 6.6 and plenty fast...not floaty at all.

#5160 4 years ago

There's a super secret one too that i got by accident once and then on purpose a couple times. You get the secret skill shot by holding left flipper and going for the Katana shot (didn't know there was one for the snickt). But if you miss the katana and do a right orbit back to the flipper (chimi shot) then back up the Katana ramp it gets 15 million (and a neato callout) and comes up as super secret skill shot.

Edit; Sorry, i didn't see there was another post and someone already posted the super secret.

#5161 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Never at full speed on the fly. The only times I've gotten it have been during the grace period after missing Katana and then trying to recover into a Wolverine shot.

#5162 4 years ago
Quoted from maroot:

After playing quite a few games, I noticed I cannot shoot the u-turn shot, just left of hell house! It just will not go around the turn and always comes back to me. I have inspected the area but cannot see anything preventing it. Perhaps pull the glass and roll a ball up there? Is this a problem area? My pitch is 6.6 and plenty fast...not floaty at all.

I have the same problem. I looked and I cant figure out why it cant make it around. I still get a register hit and collect the weapon but does not go all the way around to be able to hit the target.

#5163 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I have the same problem. I looked and I cant figure out why it cant make it around. I still get a register hit and collect the weapon but does not go all the way around to be able to hit the target.

On the Buffalo Pinball Stream last week, they had a piece fall off from under the Colossus shot. I would feel underneath that ramp and see if it is coming loose on you.

#5164 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Joined the club yesterday. Traded my MMr for this DPP. Mint condition, just over 100 plays. Nice mods. I thought this would be #4 of 4 in my small collection, but now I think it's #1.[quoted image][quoted image]

So, here's a few pictures of the mods that came with the pin. Let me know if I have identified the mods correctly:

1. Hell house
2. Chimichanga truck
3. Slingshot colored plastic protectors
4. Speaker lights with acrylic accents
5. Some figurines (or are they on all games or a mod?)
6. Sideblade art
7. External Volume control
8. Shaker
9. Key fob
10. shooter plate
11. Weird position of SNNNKKT target (feature, right!?). After reading old posts, it's this way for everyone, right?
12. I added voodoo glass/non-glare. All the pictures were taken WITH the glass on.
IMG_0003 (resized).jpegIMG_0003 (resized).jpegIMG_0004 (resized).jpegIMG_0004 (resized).jpegIMG_0005 (resized).jpegIMG_0005 (resized).jpegIMG_0006 (resized).jpegIMG_0006 (resized).jpegIMG_0007 (resized).jpegIMG_0007 (resized).jpegIMG_0008 (resized).jpegIMG_0008 (resized).jpegIMG_0009 (resized).jpegIMG_0009 (resized).jpegIMG_0010 (resized).jpegIMG_0010 (resized).jpegIMG_0012 (resized).jpegIMG_0012 (resized).jpegIMG_0013 (resized).jpegIMG_0013 (resized).jpegIMG_0014 (resized).jpegIMG_0014 (resized).jpegIMG_0015 (resized).jpegIMG_0015 (resized).jpegIMG_0016 (resized).jpegIMG_0016 (resized).jpeg

#5165 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

That's a lot of combos!

You can get the Ninjapocalypse by just shooting the right orbit and then the Katana lock (or successful Snikt)...

#5166 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

11. Weird position of SNNNKKT target (feature, right!?). After reading old posts, it's this way for everyone, right?

Looks to be a little high up... it is probably leaning over, may have to remove and straighten and tighten it up.

I had the best success using the Pinball Life anti-sway bracket on my Snikt target:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

#5167 4 years ago

I know, but the 4 shot combo ending with ninjapocalis is so much more satisfying.

#5168 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Looks to be a little high up... it is probably leaning over, may have to remove and straighten and tighten it up.
I had the best success using the Pinball Life anti-sway bracket on my Snikt target:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=BK3

thanks for the tip. I looked under Playfield and it doesn't look like there is any "play". Does this bracket help move it some or do I still need to bend the original target?

#5169 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

What is your pitch set at? I think I will take mine to 7 and see if that changes anything.

#5170 4 years ago

Anyone here happen to have a link to the DP Cliffy tutorial?? I can't find it anywhere. I've got the link with pics but no instructions are there. Guess I'll go off those.

#5171 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

thanks for the tip. I looked under Playfield and it doesn't look like there is any "play". Does this bracket help move it some or do I still need to bend the original target?

The main screwed down bracket won't move, but the target and leaf switch assembly will lean over after getting hit. The Pinball Life bracket will replace just the bracket portions and you still use the OEM target and leaf switch assembly. It will help keep it more centered.

From the top of the playfield you may be able to grab the Snikt target and push it back toward the lower playfield in the meantime. Tightening the 2 screws that hold the assembly together may help (not the screws that mount it to the playfield, though you want those tight as well), but didn't help on mine.

#5172 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

It's another difficult shot on this game... with the right flipper wait just a touch longer than a hell house scoop shot. Mine doesn't always make the loop, but if you hit it just right it will loop around n a counterclockwise rotation. Should also be able to make it occasionally in a clockwise rotation, but that is really hard to do in a direct shot, it usually happens off of a deflection.

#5173 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

It's another difficult shot on this game... with the right flipper wait just a touch longer than a hell house scoop shot. Mine doesn't always make the loop, but if you hit it just right it will loop around n a counterclockwise rotation. Should also be able to make it occasionally in a clockwise rotation, but that is really hard to do in a direct shot, it usually happens off of a deflection.

It must be hard...or something. I spent about 5 games yesterday doing nothing but trying to hit this shot, with no luck. It goes up there hard, but always drop back down. Off hand, I can't remember if it can be shot at with the left flipper. I am going to take the pitch to 6.9 or 7 and see if that makes a difference. It's the shot for the Colossus Jackpot, so gotta have it!

#5174 4 years ago

My pro shoots the Collusus loop well. One of our goals in Deadpool pingolf is to hit it three times, people usually get it.

Besides the points, you are missing out on all the collosus call outs.

We may have same enemies, but we are not friends....

#5175 4 years ago

I just fixed the Lil Deadpool issue I had where it was releasing SDTM! I did make sure the drops were perfectly even with the playfield but I think the main issue was being off level by a very small amount. Raised the right legs. Now it drops on the right side of the left flipper. Feels so much more fair now that I’m not getting cheap lost balls.

#5176 4 years ago

Hello fellow Deadpool owners... I have a question.

Not sure if my machine works correctly during the battle with T-Rex quest.

The lil Deadpool drop targets constantly thump 3 times in a row and the targets go up and down very quickly.

Is this normal because I watched a few streams and didn’t notice that happening on other machines.

#5177 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

The lil Deadpool drop targets constantly thump 3 times in a row and the targets go up and down very quickly.
Is this normal because I watched a few streams and didn’t notice that happening on other machines.

When you hit one of the green shots, the Lil Deadpool drops should drop and stay down until you hit the hurry up shot.

#5178 4 years ago

Likely means your targets are not resetting correctly. They should drop when you make a lit green arrow shot, and then you hit the target at Li'l Deadpool, then the targets reset up until you hit another green lit arrow shot. Rinse repeat.

In switch test mode try manually dropping the targets one at a time and see if the switch screen shows that the targets registering as dropped. If it desn't, that's your problem.

#5179 4 years ago

Thanks I will check that out and repost.

#5180 4 years ago

Does anyone have a good idea for a replacement figure for the colossus plastic? I would like to have a colossus figure to match Wolverine and dazzler.

F3941C57-9100-401B-84CA-63C77E7BF86D (resized).jpegF3941C57-9100-401B-84CA-63C77E7BF86D (resized).jpeg
#5181 4 years ago
63FAECC8-2169-40BD-9400-370763BA4F4F (resized).png63FAECC8-2169-40BD-9400-370763BA4F4F (resized).png
#5182 4 years ago
AD729A3E-6FD0-4680-87DC-B55724F5DA8F (resized).jpegAD729A3E-6FD0-4680-87DC-B55724F5DA8F (resized).jpeg
#5183 4 years ago

Thanks I’ll get one on order!

#5184 4 years ago

No problem

You’re welcome

#5185 4 years ago

Oops

I Really have to learn how to use this site better!

#5186 4 years ago

Oops
I Really have to learn how to use this site better!

You can edit your post and remove or change the picture

Click the "pen" in the bottom right corner of your post

#5187 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You can edit your post and remove or change the picture
Click the "pen" in the bottom right corner of your post

It works better on a computer with a mouse than on a phone.

#5188 4 years ago

Is there a post on how to install a custom figure like that to ensure it stays in place securely?

#5189 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Is there a post on how to install a custom figure like that to ensure it stays in place securely?

Depends on where you want to put it. In the case of that Colossus, there's holes in the factory trim plastic above the ramp from the (unused) pro plastic standup, so it looks like they just used zip ties on the feet.

You can also fashion a clear plastic base and screw (flat-head screws) through it into the figure's heels to attach thr figure to the base invisibly, then drill holes on the plastic base you made to mount it to posts in the machine. It's the best option, IMO, but it takes more work.

Here's an example of the clear plastic base-type mount on the Drone I added to Iron Man for the center drone shot. If you zoom way in, you can tell it's there, but for all practical purposes, it looks invisible and very natural.
19-drone-figure (resized).jpg19-drone-figure (resized).jpg

There's a 3D printable Colossus on Turbosquid that is MUCH more in the style of the Colossus featured in the Deadpool pin art. If I were adding a Colossus, I'd probably go for that one, since you could scale that to match the machine, there'd be no articulated joints to mess up the look, and it could be painted as you like it.

#5190 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Depends on where you want to put it.

I like some of the extra figures but was wondering if they block the spot lights to the disco ball and reduce the effect of that mode?

#5191 4 years ago

Anyone know which wire is + and which is - at the subwoofer? I want to add an external sub now with this sound replacement and I can't find it in the online manual that is online.

#5192 4 years ago

Just thought I’d let everyone know that after changing my pitch to 6.9 or 7, I am now hitting the u-turn shot that goes to the Colossus jackpot target. I believe I am now dialed in and my scores should be improving!

#5193 4 years ago

awesome1

thanks I will do that

#5194 4 years ago

Freakyguy666

Like Vireland posted the... factory plastic already has some predrilled openings to accept the plastic. So I just used those and drilled others large enough to use some very small wire ties. It worked out ok for me.

Let me know if you want a closeup pic of what mine looks like. I might have even drilled in the wrong spot for one of the holes but you can't really see it, it looks good and he stands pretty solid.

#5195 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Likely means your targets are not resetting correctly. They should drop when you make a lit green arrow shot, and then you hit the target at Li'l Deadpool, then the targets reset up until you hit another green lit arrow shot. Rinse repeat.
In switch test mode try manually dropping the targets one at a time and see if the switch screen shows that the targets registering as dropped. If it desn't, that's your problem.

I ran the tests through service mode; all seems to be working fine with lil Deadpool drop targets and the coil operation.

so I took the glass off and got to Trex quest and what happens specifically is; when all 3 drop targets go back up and the green shot is lit that is when my coil under the drop targets is pulsating in 3 pulse intervals until you make the green shot or hit another drop target again (I think)

anyway its so loud and that's coil is so strong when its pulsating that it actually vibrates the entire play field and the ball even bounces up and down on the play field.

Like I said on my initial post I didn't notice that happening on some recent streams that I watched during the same mode and I'm sure on one of those streams the code was same as mine. Also the T-rex was defeated quickly and easily where as on mine it is extremely difficult. I've made it Mr Sinister clone wizard mode several times but never to Megacrocka.... whatever his name is, because I never can defeat T-rex.

#5196 4 years ago

I recently had one of my switch terminals come right off at the switch (the one that sits under the battle VUK... and no I didn't pull the wire to break it)

I'm wondering if all the pounding from the coil pulsating is causing a problem?

Maybe I should post a short video of what it does?

#5197 4 years ago

I didn't notice that happening on some recent streams that I watched during the same mode and I'm sure on one of those streams the code was same as mine

Are you running 1.02 or 1.03 code? If not I would update. 1.03 is the same as 1.02 - it just has support for the interlock switch.

#5198 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Are you running 1.02 or 1.03 code? If not I would update. 1.03 is the same as 1.02 - it just has support for the interlock switch.

I’m running 1.02

And, I don’t see a 1.03 on The Stern website?

#5199 4 years ago

The Latest DP stream from Bro do you even play pinball posted their stream with code 1.03

I thought it was a typo.

The last code update I see on stern was in may of 2019 and it 1.02, right?

#5200 4 years ago

Yes. My understanding is that only the newer ones shipped from factory are loaded with .03.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 64.99
6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

There are 16,263 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 326.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/104?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.