(Topic ID: 222766)

Deadpool owners club. Free chimichangas for all.

By Ericc123

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16,195 posts
  • 1,083 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by SiN13
  • Topic is favorited by 556 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1688 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1689 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240327_001906_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240327_001709_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_8452 (resized).jpg
IMG_8453 (resized).jpg
IMG_8454 (resized).jpg
IMG_8455 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240323_200809 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240326_153304_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240326_103932 (resized).jpg
20240326_103906 (resized).jpg
IMG_8461 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

43 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 324.
#5001 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Loaded question Alert!!!
Is there enough variety with the modes in this game? I am a little scared of it getting too repetitive... But it does seem to have good variety. Honest opinions please I had an Aerosmith most recently and it just didn’t have the staying power. I’d like to keep my next pin at least a year. Thanks in advance

If you get a Prem/LE you'll have plenty to keep you entertained. Lots of great content and tons of stacking strategies for scoring. It's a great game, miles beyond Aerosmith Prem/LE.

#5002 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you get a Prem/LE you'll have plenty to keep you entertained. Lots of great content and tons of stacking strategies for scoring. It's a great game, miles beyond Aerosmith Prem/LE.

Is there more content on the premium vs the pro? I thought it was just a diverter, 3D figures and the disco ball...

#5003 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Loaded question Alert!!!
Is there enough variety with the modes in this game? I am a little scared of it getting too repetitive... But it does seem to have good variety. Honest opinions please I had an Aerosmith most recently and it just didn’t have the staying power. I’d like to keep my next pin at least a year. Thanks in advance

Well, it doesn't get old quick. It has staying power, because of the 2 difficult shots (shnik & Katana). Its very unique and has lots of different call outs, compared to older games. It doesn't get boring. However, when I bought JPII, I immediately switch to that pin to try and figure out modes. I do continue to go back to Deadpool for enjoyment.

#5004 4 years ago

I've never enjoyed Aerosmith to much. IMO, DP is much better.

#5005 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Is there more content on the premium vs the pro? I thought it was just a diverter, 3D figures and the disco ball...

Extra mode, more fun left orbit to right flipper shot. Drop targets. Just do it.

#5006 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Loaded question Alert!!!

The strategies in Team-Ups do vary, but mode wise, it's a bit repetitive. Sabertooth is a gimme mode. Set up Lil Deadpool MB, and Juggernaut is as well. Toughest is T-Rex, which is a one of the two "Quest Modes".

#5007 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

The strategies in Team-Ups do vary, but mode wise, it's a bit repetitive. Sabertooth is a gimme mode. Set up Lil Deadpool MB, and Juggernaut is as well. Toughest is T-Rex, which is a one of the two "Quest Modes".

Really? I always go for T-Rex first since it's so easy. Left Ramp, Li'l Deadpool, rinse, repeat until dead, then Hellhouse. Takes like a minute or less with very little risk.

The team-ups are great for getting the scores of the battles up. I've had 125k on a sabretooth battle with a teamup.

3 x battles (x 2), 2 x quests, sauron multiball, megakrakolodonus, ninjapocalypse, ninja multiball, Li'l deadpool multiball, mechsuit multiball, disco loops, disco multiball, teamups, snnnkkkt shot (2x,3x,4x,5x), etc, etc...there's just a lot to do and combine to score. I find myself changing up and trying different approaches every few weeks. I recently got over a billion doing no battles or quests. It's a very good game, and Tanio should be very proud of the software thus far.

#5008 4 years ago

I’m glad you agree with his advice. Feel free to buy whatever you want.

It’s not what the poster asked for, and it’s not what the poster wanted.

Quoted from Da-Shaker:

I agree with Monk. He's giving solid advise.

#5009 4 years ago
49 (resized).png49 (resized).png
#5010 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Really? I always go for T-Rex first since it's so easy. Left Ramp, Li'l Deadpool, rinse, repeat until dead, then Hellhouse. Takes like a minute or less with very little risk.
The team-ups are great for getting the scores of the battles up. I've had 125k on a sabretooth battle with a teamup.
3 x battles (x 2), 2 x quests, sauron multiball, megakrakolodonus, ninjapocalypse, ninja multiball, Li'l deadpool multiball, mechsuit multiball, disco loops, disco multiball, teamups, snnnkkkt shot (2x,3x,4x,5x), etc, etc...there's just a lot to do and combine to score. I find myself changing up and trying different approaches every few weeks. I recently got over a billion doing no battles or quests. It's a very good game, and Tanio should be very proud of the software thus far.

Mine was always at risk of draining off the Lil Deadpool standup targets. Played tough there. Even with Lil Deadpool Frenzy. Releasing the ball was always at risk of draining.

Definitely a good game. Nothing wrong with it. To me, something like Maiden "felt" like it had more modes, even though it doesn't.

#5011 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Mine was always at risk of draining off the Lil Deadpool standup targets. Played tough there. Even with Lil Deadpool Frenzy. Releasing the ball was always at risk of draining.
Definitely a good game. Nothing wrong with it. To me, something like Maiden "felt" like it had more modes, even though it doesn't.

Wow, that's weird. Was it level left to right? Standard slim post sleeve on the right post in the Li'l deadpool area? It's close, but it never drains when the target releases it on the one here. That would S*U*C*K since it's such an important area for a lot of the modes.

#5012 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wow, that's weird. Was it level left to right? Standard slim post sleeve on the right post in the Li'l deadpool area? It's close, but it never drains when the target releases it on the one here. That would S*U*C*K since it's such an important area for a lot of the modes.

Mine will drain SDTM about 50% of the time when released from Li'l Deadpool, which is Ok as most modes have a short ball save to start them, but I have found several instances when the ball releases and no ball save is on and it goes SDTM... usually after the first complete cycle through Li'l Deadpool multiball.

It is also a risk to shoot in there with it open, as those will sometimes go SDTM as well.

#5013 4 years ago

I find Deadpool modes to be great. I haven't tired of it at all in the 4 months I have owned a Pro. Closing in on 1000 games played.

It's really the combination of gameplay, depth, difficulty, art, humor, video and the sound/music package is really good as well. Overall game is excellent!

I'm very happy with the Pro, so I would definitely recommend it if the price of a Premium isn't an option.

The only improvement would be a little more code, so that the high score table was expanded to include high scores for the battles, quests, mechsuit multiball, and the other individual modes. Maybe even a top 5 for most Snikt shots in a game???

#5014 4 years ago

These are the bugs and wishlist items I've sent to Stern over the past 6 months or so for 1.02 (pulled from my email outbox, usually 1-2 reported at a time as I encountered them):

Wishlist items:
Add combos to the game where you can chain shots
Multi-level skill shots, where successive shots without hitting anything else increases the value
+1x as a potential Mystery Wheel award
BOOM bomb as a potential Mystery Wheel award

Bugs:
1. The model for Deadpool that pops up with "Say it, announcer guy" (and maybe others) is incomplete. The corners of his eye inserts do not overlap the eye holes in the model, so you can see the animated background through the corners of his eyes.

2. The pinball going into the handle of the katana animation on the screen when you lock a ball has a pinball that's slightly too large, so you can see that you're just moving the pinball behind the katana since it peeks out over the top of the handle a smidge. Scale the ball down just a few pixels and it fixes it.

3. There's one too many quest callouts when you have the mystery wheel lit. When you hit the hellhouse scoop, it does the quest callout, then it spins the wheel and says the stuff it needs to say and shows your weapon count, THEN it says the quest callout again when you can actually choose the quest. The first quest callout feels like an accident for this case.

4. When I was in Sauron battle, I got a Ninjapocalypse and then immediately after hit some things (sorry, it was hectic, but it was only about 1-2 seconds after the Ninjapocalypse callout) it called out Mechsuit Multiball, but no mechsuit multiball stacked. Is it possible to stack that? If so, then I didn't get it. If not, then I shouldn't have gotten the callout (it sounded like the one from when the mode is about to start).

5. The Katanarama timer box blocks juggernaut's gauge when it's getting to the bottom 1/4 or so, making it hard to gauge how much you have left to finish him off.

6. I was in multiball, lost a ball and almost immediately hit the left orbit, which SHOULD have gone up the ramp on the right, but the ball I lost was in ball save and was going to launch just as the other ball was coming around the playfield, so as it approached the ramp (which was down), the auto launch for the other ball kicked in which RAISED the ramp as the ball was just starting on it. The effect was launching the ball into the glass like a lacrosse stick.

7. It appears the mystery wheel weapon awards not adding to the weapons total is just an ordering issue. I had a situation where I got 10 weapons on the wheel and my pre-mystery wheel weapon count showed I didn't have enough to qualify extra ball, BUT even though the total screen showed not enough weapons, I qualified extra ball, so that 10 weapons put me over the top, but it wasn't shown on the weapon total screen. It was a special circumstance, but it allowed me to see what was really happening.

8. Today I was being impatient and holding the start button as the match wheel came up. It wasn't starting so I kept pressing and press/holding and it made a weird sound eventually and started my new game with the ball in the shooter lane at 93,990. No idea why this happened, but there is clearly some hole in the code there that allowed this to happen. It seems to be tied to timing with the match wheel and clearing the Katana lock.

9. I started the Li'l Deadpool lockup and right as the timer was ending (before the ball was auto-released), I hit the hellhouse scoop. It asked me to pick an opponent very briefly, then the screen freaked out a little, the drop targets fell and it played Li'l Deadpool stuff THEN as I was in multiball, it went back to the selection screen and asked me to choose an opponent, which was understandably challenging in multiball.

10. I had a battle going and started ninja multiball on Deadpool Prem. Sometime during the multiball, the battle was finished, and when I glanced up, I had a 0 final blow value? Seemed like a bug. Not sure how it happened.

11. Another game-restart area bug. While restarting the game between the bonus screen and the match wheel (it straddled this), the game restarted, but it counted the new game's first ball kickout to the trough as "ball save" (with the callout and animation on the screen) burning the ball save for that first ball.

12. Something weird happened during a Ninja multiball where I had a fully charged BOOM (red) button, but it was going into mystery wheel when I hit it, so I got no BOOM animation or callout or anything, but the red just disappeared. It was too hectic to see if I actually received the benefit of the fully charged red BOOM or if it just took it without saying "thank you."

13. The scroll for high scores on Deadpool is a little jerky because the scroll rate doesn't match the refresh rate of the panel (I'm assuming is 60hz) correctly. If the scroll rate is matched a little better there will be no occasional jittery movement of the high score scroll at regular intervals like there is now. I don’t know if anyone at Stern even noticed, but that always stands out to me because I've done a lot of credit rolls and it took me a while to figure out why some were jerky.

14. When you're in a mode (I happened to be in Sabretooth) and you qualify QUEST, it says "Quest is lit" when it's not actually lit and can't be lit until the mode you're in is over, so if you have a callout available, "Quest qualified" would be more accurate or if you can't do that, hold the "Quest is lit" callout until the mode preventing it from actually BEING lit is over might be a more clear way of communicating it.

15. I was on ball 2 having a bad game and started pressing start to restart (I had 2-3 credits on the machine). I pressed start, but not long enough to restart the game as I changed my mind and released it before restart. However, when the game ended and I pressed start briefly at the end of the match wheel to start a new game, I pressed start ONCE briefly (definitely not twice) and ended up with a two-player game. It's like it stored the start press I did, but did not hold long enough and used it along with the end of game start press at the end of the game.

16. I got "A Hardy Handshake" on the mystery wheel for the first time today. That's grammatically incorrect. It should be "A Hearty Handshake"

17. I had Mechsuit Multiball qualified, Li'L Deadpool called out "Let's Play" and I collected the Colossus Jackpot, which put up the full screen Colossus Jackpot graphic. While that was happening, I immediately hit Hellhouse but instead of Mechsuit Multiball intro happening, it went straight from the rest of the Colossus full-screen graphic right into the Mechsuit Multiball mode. It was weird and unexpected. I hope I've given you enough info to reproduce it, or at least have an idea what happened.

18. This isn't a bug per se, but unexpected behavior. I have the Specials on the route machine set to award an extra ball instead of a free game. I lit Special and collected it. Deadpool said something about special, and that was it. Since it didn't award a game, no knock, which is expected. But, since it DID award an extra ball, it seems like it should play the extra ball animation, but it did not.

19. This happened too quickly for me to get a picture, but on the mystery wheel the three it landed on in a game today were (in this order on screen):

XXXXXXXX <- something, I don't remember what
LIGHT SPECIAL
INVALID

I've seen "invalid" on screen before in other recent Stern games when a table lookup failed. KISS comes to mind for sure, but there have been others (Ghostbusters, at least). It was always a bug, so I'm assuming this is a bug, too, unless it's an inside joke about Lonnie's poor coding in other games where this happened.

#5015 4 years ago

I was listening to a podcast with Scott D. describing the logic of the mature callouts on Rick and Morty....I got wondering on the Mature callouts on DP. What are they?...I mean I don't really hear anything that someone would turn the setting off Mature. I think this one of my few gripes about how Stern did the DP theme. I mean they could have really hit it out of the park on the mature call outs (that you could turn off in settings). The funny thing is that I would probably turn off the mature setting in DP as it sits in my basement but if some guys come over....I'd change it to have a good laugh (and forget to set it back when the kids play it). My point is there should be some callouts that should make a sailor blush in a Deadpool theme.

#5016 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

These are the bugs and wishlist items I've sent to Stern over the past 6 months or so for 1.02 (pulled from my email outbox, usually 1-2 reported at a time as I encountered them):

Thank you, these were mostly new to me, but I have gotten the 93,990 before!

I've noticed a few "bugs" with the mystery giving "add a ball" right as I'm starting Mechsuit Multiball or "Lock" when it is already lit. The weapons not adding visually after a Mystery weapon award bugs me a little... Oh... the "1" font as well!

I've mentioned before, but not sure if it's a bug as Mechsuit Multiball just ended (video played and showed total score) as I hit the Hellhouse scoop to collect Mystery, which was "add a ball" and Mechsuit Multiball started back up and once finished I had the new total screen displayed again.

I like your listed wishlist items and would like to add expanding the high score tables to it.

Quoted from awesome1:

include high scores for the battles, quests, mechsuit multiball, and the other individual modes. Maybe even a top 5 for most Snikt shots in a game?

#5017 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Thank you, these were mostly new to me, but I have gotten the 93,990 before!
I've noticed a few "bugs" with the mystery giving "add a ball" right as I'm starting Mechsuit Multiball or "Lock" when it is already lit. The weapons not adding visually after a Mystery weapon award bugs me a little... Oh... the "1" font as well!
I've mentioned before, but not sure if it's a bug as Mechsuit Multiball just ended (video played and showed total score) as I hit the Hellhouse scoop to collect Mystery, which was "add a ball" and Mechsuit Multiball started back up and once finished I had the new total screen displayed again.
I like your listed wishlist items and would like to add expanding the high score tables to it.

The add a ball is a priority issue, but I'm not sure how that could be fixed except to take away add a ball as a mystery prize if mechsuit multiball is qualified but not started, and I'm not sure I want that.

The other one sounds like some kind of grace period bug with mechsuit multiball and add a ball.

#5018 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Is there enough variety with the modes in this game?

Yes. DP is one of the top 3 games to ever have come out of the Stern factory in my opinion.

#5019 4 years ago

I would also add to the list of fixes that when ball save is active that you don't lose your regenerate when lit.

#5020 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

16. I got "A Hardy Handshake" on the mystery wheel for the first time today. That's grammatically incorrect. It should be "A Hearty Handshake"

Woah, this is a thing you can get on the wheel? I've never seen this in over 3,500 games. Is there any reward associated with it or you just a funny spin on the wheel? That's cool regardless that there are still things in this game that I haven't seen.

Great list BTW! You covered everything I've noticed and more. Well done. I keep hoping everyday that when I visit this thread I see that a new update has come out. Really hope they add high score tables too.

#5021 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:Well done. I keep hoping everyday that when I visit this thread I see that a new update has come out. Really hope they add high score tables too.

Me too! Come on Tanio and George... one more update please!

#5022 4 years ago

also hoping we see a new code release.

I looked into the coin door interlock. Seems like that when the machine is born its told whether it has interlock or not. My BK:SOR has the cable but its looped. I took the loop out expecting the interlock cut of to kick in but it didn't.

I really want to retrofit the interlock switch because it makes dealing with in game playing issues (Stuck ball etc) much more safer.

#5023 4 years ago

It's one of the joke callouts and is not awarded. It is spelt wrong though.

#5024 4 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Me too! Come on Tanio and George... one more update please!

Agreed. High score tables would be awesome. I also feel like Disco Multiball is lacking finish or ,maybe, it is guidance.

#5025 4 years ago

Anyone know whether these screens in disco multiball are random or if you do something to cause it? I know Dazzler comes out and lights up the room melting the vampires, but am unsure what causes her to do that. Thanks.

7A042CAF-2C9D-4696-9B83-E64D2D6209EE (resized).jpeg7A042CAF-2C9D-4696-9B83-E64D2D6209EE (resized).jpeg5AE6C982-BD9B-491D-A475-E4C2DF455EDC (resized).jpeg5AE6C982-BD9B-491D-A475-E4C2DF455EDC (resized).jpegEE49E4E1-04C1-43F3-9F6A-8308DB717D7B (resized).jpegEE49E4E1-04C1-43F3-9F6A-8308DB717D7B (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5026 4 years ago

must be the sun...

#5027 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipnaught:

Woah, this is a thing you can get on the wheel? I've never seen this in over 3,500 games. Is there any reward associated with it or you just a funny spin on the wheel? That's cool regardless that there are still things in this game that I haven't seen.
Great list BTW! You covered everything I've noticed and more. Well done. I keep hoping everyday that when I visit this thread I see that a new update has come out. Really hope they add high score tables too.

It's just in the "joke position" above or below the awarded item. I've only seen it exactly once, so don't feel bad.

#5028 4 years ago

New Buffalo Pinball tutorial stream on Deadpool Pro 1.03:

#5029 4 years ago

I would really like them to add a call-out for the super boom, harder to get, a good call-out would be nice when you use it.

#5030 4 years ago

Finally got around to installing my mirror blades and ninja star pops. Looks awesome!

20200103_155534 (resized).jpg20200103_155534 (resized).jpg20200103_155539 (resized).jpg20200103_155539 (resized).jpg
#5031 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Well, it doesn't get old quick. It has staying power, because of the 2 difficult shots (shnik & Katana). Its very unique and has lots of different call outs, compared to older games. It doesn't get boring. However, when I bought JPII, I immediately switch to that pin to try and figure out modes. I do continue to go back to Deadpool for enjoyment.

Same here. DEADPOOL pro was my first NIB and JP2 was my second. I had DEADPOOL for 9 months before buying JP but never got bored of DP, tons of cool shots, call-outs, music (so underrated!!) and just FUN! When I bought JP2, I obviously switched over for a few months but as of late, I've found myself going back to DP and playing it more than JP these days. I actually feel like JP has become somewhat "boring" but I realize I'm in the minority there. Not enough fun and it just seems too hard. DP, on the other hand, isn't easy but it's a lot of fun and I will surely keep it in my collection longer than my JP pro. My 2 cents.

#5032 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Finally got around to installing my mirror blades and ninja star pops. Looks awesome![quoted image][quoted image]

Mirror blades makes almost any game look better but DP looks great with them!

#5033 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

So, I finally finished my chrome upgrade on my Deadpool Premium. I’ve never seen a chromed DP before. Plating done by pinballplating.com.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I....just had to....

E1B0D476-E56B-432F-AAE9-2F84283382C9 (resized).jpegE1B0D476-E56B-432F-AAE9-2F84283382C9 (resized).jpeg
#5034 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Same here. DEADPOOL pro was my first NIB and JP2 was my second. I had DEADPOOL for 9 months before buying JP but never got bored of DP, tons of cool shots, call-outs, music (so underrated!!) and just FUN! When I bought JP2, I obviously switched over for a few months but as of late, I've found myself going back to DP and playing it more than JP these days. I actually feel like JP has become somewhat "boring" but I realize I'm in the minority there. Not enough fun and it just seems too hard. DP, on the other hand, isn't easy but it's a lot of fun and I will surely keep it in my collection longer than my JP pro. My 2 cents.<

We bought Deadpool when 1st released. I don’t see mine leaving anytime soon. I have been highly considering a JP2 premium. I’ve heard it’s hard, some times by POTC and Deadpool are hard, I never seem to have consistency.

#5035 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Loaded question Alert!!!

I know I’m in the minority in this thread, but I found it a bit boring and repetitive. Sold my Premium after 3 months - just couldn’t get into it. But I got it as a trade which helped me out of a game I had trouble selling, so it wasn’t really a game I deliberately went out and bought.

A lot of subtlety in the game. It’s not linear. A lot of scoring options. But did get sick of battling the same 3 villains every game.

#5036 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But did get sick of battling the same 3 villains every game.

Battling is not the only strategy...

#5037 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Battling is not the only strategy...

Just one of my criticisms that addressed the original question. But, yes, as I said there are a lot of scoring options.

#5038 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I know I’m in the minority in this thread, but I found it a bit boring and repetitive...

+1

indeed i found DP being a very good game, and mostly fun fun & fun
but i was also feeling playing it always the same way... (of course this could be true for lots of pins)

#5039 4 years ago

Finally in the club! Wanted one for a while not and the right deal finally came together.

20200103_211654 (resized).jpg20200103_211654 (resized).jpg
#5040 4 years ago

Gaghh!

My morning routine involves sippin on a coffee and flippin through my pinside favorites. For the last 4 mornings ive sat down to a green icon with 30+ new posts in this thread, where i then convince myself - Today’s the day, polished code!!

Always a good read though

#5041 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I know I’m in the minority in this thread, but I found it a bit boring and repetitive. Sold my Premium after 3 months - just couldn’t get into it. But I got it as a trade which helped me out of a game I had trouble selling, so it wasn’t really a game I deliberately went out and bought.
A lot of subtlety in the game. It’s not linear. A lot of scoring options. But did get sick of battling the same 3 villains every game.

You would hate Pinball magic then. You have to make the same shots in the same order every ball.. At least there's more than one way to win a battle on Deadpool.

#5042 4 years ago

I actually agree with some things. It’s pretty lame that once you beat the game, you basically have to beat it again to get to the end.

Still a fantastic game though, but the repetition gives Jurassic Park the edge.

Quoted from cooked71:

I know I’m in the minority in this thread, but I found it a bit boring and repetitive

#5043 4 years ago

Today caught this call out for the first time:
“Go ahead, keep shaking the machine... there’s candy inside... stupid”. Still laughing.

#5044 4 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Today caught this call out for the first time:
“Go ahead, keep shaking the machine... there’s candy inside... stupid”. Still laughing.

Yeah I love that one.
I keep hearing new ones every now and then.
I heard something in line with "Let me just adjust my balls first" when I hit the start button a week ago. Had not heard that before.
Maybe it is time for a new thread, "List your favourit DP call out"

#5046 4 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

You would hate Pinball magic then. You have to make the same shots in the same order every ball

true

but meanwhile PM remain a very (very) good game

#5048 4 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Yeah I love that one.
I keep hearing new ones every now and then.
I heard something in line with "Let me just adjust my balls first" when I hit the start button a week ago. Had not heard that before.
Maybe it is time for a new thread, "List your favourit DP call out"

There's some crackers in there. i get the tilt warnings pretty regular because of the way i play it.

#5049 4 years ago
Quoted from Borntolose:

Hey there,
Having an issue with my lil Deadpool drop targets!! The center drop target switch doesn’t seem to work everytime and some games when I hit start all 3 drop targets are all down right off the bat!! They also all go up and down randomly and in between games and counts random points up if I haven’t even plunged the ball
Wondering if anyone’s got some adjustments tips?!
Thanks
db

#5050 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Got mine back in the second week of October and haven't played a single one of my other pins yet because of DP. Haven't even powered them on lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 39.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Machine - For Sale
Highland, UT
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Grovetown, GA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 16,195 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 324.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-owners-club-free-chimichangas-for-all/page/101?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.