Linked Games

Topic poll

“Deadpool or Batman 66 premium NIB”

• Batman 66 74 votes
    64%
  • Deadpool 41 votes
    36%

(115 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 1 year ago

Voted Batman, its the most played, most frustratingly awesome game in our 10 pin collection.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from springer77:

Hi, I want to get a new pinball and I'm undecided between Batman 66 premium and Deadpool premium. The pinball will go home, next to Woz. I have two sons (6 and 9 years), so i need a game with a multiball not too difficult too reach (but not too easy like Hobbit), and some gadget
Some advice? Thanks!

I'd go Batman. My kids are 3, 9, and 11 and the 2 oldest love and play it all the time. And yes, Hobbit is way to easy (we sold ours years ago and don't miss it a bit)

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball20:

So I have an Iron Maiden Premium and either getting Deadpool or Batman 66. I love the artwork and theme of Deadpool but in the end I would rather have a game that is fun to play and won't get old after a while. For a home environment paired with Iron Maiden, would Batman 66 be a better choice? Do you think Deadpool code could end becoming a deeper game in the future possibly like Batman 66?

I think its unrealistic to expect any Stern to be as deep as Batman. I've owned a lot of Sterns over the years, and this is BY FAR the deepest pin code wise. Just a million strategies and different things to do.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
7,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside