Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 190 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by BAMcDonald
  • Topic is favorited by 85 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 1 year ago

I downloaded pinball browser to check things out. I haven’t donated yet to unlock the features, but if there is no one working on the newest Pro code I may give it a whirl

#152 1 year ago

As a soon to be Premium owner, how do you get access to the new sound package?

1 week later
#153 1 year ago

Where can I find a link to the latest version of this mod for Deadpool Pro?

#154 1 year ago

Friend of mine has a Deadpool Pro. I could make a version based on the latest code.

#155 1 year ago

I'd still love to have this as a version for my Pro, but I do have to admit the Deadpool music by default is really great so I can understand why the motivation isn't there the same way it was when I got my AIQ.

Would still love to have this on a second SD card though.

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Friend of mine has a Deadpool Pro. I could make a version based on the latest code.

I would welcome this !!

#157 1 year ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Where can I find a link to the latest version of this mod for Deadpool Pro?

I sent you a pm

#158 1 year ago
Quoted from bent98:

I sent you a pm

bent98 Care to share Deadpool pro - newest version

#159 1 year ago

I would also love to Test the latest Version. Never had one on my Deadpool pro..

2 weeks later
#160 1 year ago

Does anyone know if this post is dead? I just got another deadpool prem and would love this one on mine. But I think the version is different. Anyone ?

#161 1 year ago

Would you be so kind to send me a file for the premium?

#162 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Would you be so kind to send me a file for the premium?

Me too.. recently joined the club!

#164 1 year ago

me three

#165 1 year ago

Me four? lol
Just got a premium. I’d love a link! Sounds amazing

#166 1 year ago

I contacted the OP, told him the village has assembled with pitchforks. Hopefully he can hp us all out.

#167 1 year ago

This is a pay to access the upgrade, just so you guys know

#168 1 year ago

Following!

#169 1 year ago

Sent a donation to OP.. well worth it. Downloaded in my premium. I had better luck with Balena Etcher, but install however works for you. F'n sweet music mod. Noticed it stepped me back from 1.06 to 1.05. Just now checking out the differences. Also curious if that impacted insider connect or not.

#170 1 year ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Sent a donation to OP.. well worth it. Downloaded in my premium. I had better luck with Balena Etcher, but install however works for you. F'n sweet music mod. Noticed it stepped me back from 1.06 to 1.05. Just now checking out the differences. Also curious if that impacted insider connect or not.

1.06 is required if you want to use insider connect

LE V1.06.0 - Nov. 22, 2021
==========================

New:
- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
- The game can have a connectivity kit installed and be connected to
STERN INSIDER CONNECTED.
- Once connected you can log in and start earning Achievements.
- To login in hold your QR code over the scanner. When you see you are
logged in just push start. By default, the game will automatically start
the game for everyone that is logged in with one button press.
- Before you press start, while the login screen is up, the current player
can use the flipper buttons to move which player position that will be.
- After the game, by default, players will have a few seconds to press
start and all stay logged in. The game will start all games with one
press of the start button.
- Added Achievements -
- There are 72 achievements you can earn if you are logged in.
- Achievements will pop up after you have received them as soon as they
can. Also, they are seen at the start of end of ball bonus if you
received any that ball.
- You can see all the achievements and how they are earned in instant
info or on the web site insider.sternpinball.com
- Your username will displace PLAYER # in the main score frame.
- If you are logged in your high score entry will default to your initials.
You will still be able to change them.

Improved:
- Increased font size in tournament attract mode screens.

Fixed:
- Lil Deadpool Frenzy Champion High Score reported correctly.

System - Updated to V2.97.0
- Updated to Spike 2 OS V2.4.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0
- Added Connectivity support for Spike 2 games
- Added Standard Adjustments:
- "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR"
- "SINGLE CREDIT" - One start button press will start a one player game.
- "ALL LOGGED IN" - One start button press will start games for enough
players to accommodate all logged-in users (Default).
- "INSIDER LOGIN TIMER" - Login screen timeout (Default 30 seconds)
- "INSIDER PLAY AGAIN TIMER" - Play Again screen timeout (Default 20 seconds)
- "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS"- set brightness of LCD display.
- Added Standard Audits:
- Added audits for connectivity games and scanner use
- "TOTAL POWER ONS" - display the number of times the machine has been power cycled.
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS SCANNED" - display the number successful user QR code scans
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS JOINED" - display the number of users that joined a connected game.
- "1 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 1 logged-in users
- "2 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 2 logged-in users
- "3 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 3 logged-in users
- "4 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 4 logged-in users
- "ACHIEVEMENTS GIVEN" - display the number of achievements awarded
- LOGIN behavior:
- When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
- When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
- When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.
- GAME RESTART behavior: Holding the start button on ball 2 or greater
will follow the "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" adjustment:
If ("GAME RESTART" == "YES") and ("START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" == "ALL LOGGED IN")
holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will restart the game for as many
players as is necessary to accommodate the users that are logged in.
If there are not enough credits to restart the game for the necessary number
of players, the the game will not be restarted.
- Upon entering the Service Menu for the first time after a software update, a
screen will display the game and system version numbers. This screen will
be displayed for a minimum of 1 second, and is dismissed by the enter
button.
- Turn on cabinet lights, if installed, when in the Service Menu.

#171 1 year ago

I’ve got a Deadpool in the house now for a few months. Will work on a custom music package soon and will share if anyone is interested.

I’ll be using the latest Stern code though, so you can use Insider Connected. Will have music I enjoy though, so will be a totally different playlist.

Just curious, how much is being charged for this?

#172 1 year ago

1.06 DP software has online capabilities and from what I am told, if you connect to stern with modified code you risk being banned. There is sensitivity to using modified code to cheat and also other reasons which is why with 1.06 and its online features, Stern also added new language to the EULA which prohibits users from modifying their code. Personally, I will not be porting my code to version 1.06. I also do not give permission for anyone to take the code and port it to 1.06 and or distribute it. People who want to run that code can simply run two different sd cards and switch back forth between software code. If you have any questions , feel free to DM me.

Thank you.

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from bent98:

1.06 DP software has online capabilities and from what I am told, if you connect to stern with modified code you risk being banned. There is sensitivity to using modified code to cheat and also other reasons which is why with 1.06 and its online features, Stern also added new language to the EULA which prohibits users from modifying their code. Personally, I will not be porting my code to version 1.06. I also do not give permission for anyone to take the code and port it to 1.06 and or distribute it. People who want to run that code can simply run two different sd cards and switch back forth between software code. If you have any questions , feel free to DM me.
Thank you.

Why would you email me this same message when you posted it here? Now that I saw this message, I might as well go ahead and copy and paste my reply so everyone can read it.

Bottom line, anyone who wants this version updated to 1.06, just let me know. This prick acting like he didn’t just copy and paste copyrighted material and then charge people for it and telling me I can’t use the songs he copied and pasted in?

Doesn’t give me permission or anyone else permission? What a fucking arrogant and ignorant comment to say.

#174 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why would you email me this same message when you posted it here? Now that I saw this message, I might as well go ahead and copy and paste my reply so everyone can read it.
Bottom line, anyone who wants this version updated to 1.06, just let me know. This prick acting like he didn’t just copy and paste copyrighted material and then charge people for it and telling me I can’t use the songs he copied and pasted in?
Doesn’t give me permission or anyone else permission? What a fucking arrogant and ignorant comment to say.

Bent is stating this because he does not want to be responsible for what happens if you do update your code. Also, he can’t charge people for these updates. If you choose to send a donation, that’s your choice. Bent has done an amazing job and put in a lot of hours to update this code. Attacking him and using inappropriate language is unacceptable. Number one rule of Pinside…be nice.

#175 1 year ago

Hi Guys, after the LE code, love to check out! Thanks

1 week later
#176 1 year ago

Negative. No donation, no download link. I’m cool if he wants to change for it but let’s be honest about what’s happening here.

Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

…Also, he can’t charge people for these updates. If you choose to send a donation, that’s your choice.

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Bent is stating this because he does not want to be responsible for what happens if you do update your code. Also, he can’t charge people for these updates. If you choose to send a donation, that’s your choice. Bent has done an amazing job and put in a lot of hours to update this code. Attacking him and using inappropriate language is unacceptable. Number one rule of Pinside…be nice.

He's "requiring" a donation to get the link. That's the same as charging.

1 month later
#178 1 year ago

Hi guys!!!

I'm pissed I just bought a DEADPOOL LE, so far so good, but the guy I bought it from has updated to STERN 1.07.0.

And it's really pissing me off because with pinballbroswer I like to change the scenes and the music but it works until the software before, except that on the STERN site you only have access to the latest update.

Can someone from SUPERRRRRRR SYMPAAA, fill me the IMAGE file of the version before ????

Or tell me where to download it????

Please :-%: :-%: :-%: :-%: :-%: :-%: :-%: :-%: :-%:

#179 1 year ago

How do I get the le modded code?

1 week later
#180 1 year ago

I wonder if the Insider updates across all machines will mean no more Pinbrowser support.
In the meantime, I'm curious if there are any other edits for DP. I don't think I want to do a paid subscription.

2 months later
#181 1 year ago

Hi has there been a different modded code made with different Ryan Reynolds voice over? I currently am running the modded code from here,

3 months later
#182 1 year ago

Hey there, hoping to get a download of the Premium code to try I assume that someone needs to DM it to me for legal reasons so if that's the case, please consider this as that request!

1 week later
#183 1 year ago
Quoted from Zunex:

Hey there, hoping to get a download of the Premium code to try I assume that someone needs to DM it to me for legal reasons so if that's the case, please consider this as that request!

No responses and reading through this thread, it sounds like OP was charging a premium to download? Sad but I guess this is dead.

5 months later
#184 7 months ago

Getting a new DP Pro in the next week or 2 and would love to get the code for it. Does anyone know how I can obtain it. I have sent a DM to @bent but know response uyet.

Thanks

1 month later
#185 5 months ago
Quoted from YagovsApprentice:

Getting a new DP Pro in the next week or 2 and would love to get the code for it. Does anyone know how I can obtain it. I have sent a DM to @bent but know response uyet.
Thanks

I guess you never had any luck?

1 week later
#186 5 months ago

Is this thread dead or is this still an option? Picking up a NIB Prem tomorrow and was wondering about code/music options...

#187 5 months ago
Quoted from Sjudkins:

I guess you never had any luck?

Sorry for not updating, I did receive a response.

I received the file and once I figured out what to do, it installed machine flawlessly. Unfortunately I requested the pro version not realizing I was getting a premium(long story) so i played a few games without the use of the deadpool drop downs or the diverter ramp.

The new music is awesome, adds a new vibe to the game. Waiting for prem/le code to be sent.

Thanks for all the effort put into this @bent98!!!!!

2 weeks later
#188 4 months ago

I'm also interested in the mod for the PRO version. Anyone can share the link with me?

1 week later
#189 4 months ago

I would also have a link for the newest version of a Premium...if it exist on Stern's V1.10. Thx !

2 weeks later
#190 4 months ago
Quoted from matt_assassin:

I would also have a link for the newest version of a Premium...if it exist on Stern's V1.10. Thx !

send a direct message to bent98

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 64.99
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-music-replacement-mod-/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.