1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Reefkeep
  • Topic is favorited by 63 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 61 days ago

That’s worth 200 upvotes!

1 week later
#102 53 days ago

It’s exciting to see Deadpool new code updates!! Any chance this custom code will be updated? I love your version, but would really like it updated to new code. Thank you for your hard work!!!

#103 51 days ago

#104 51 days ago

Just remembering that you have to extract the .RAR and flash directly into de SD card with balenaEtcher and, at least in my computer, I have to start the flasher in admin mode.

#105 51 days ago

Hello, it's version 1.05 for pro?

#106 51 days ago

I've been having issues getting the new version of pinball browser working on my end. Dexavator, How do you making an updated version of Cleland and my work? I didn't share my music files with you? I dont mind if you want to assist me while I work through this but you need to ask permission before releasing something.

#107 51 days ago

Sorry Is 1.05 PRO, forgot to mention.

#108 51 days ago

Hi bent98, sorry, I just wanted to give people something until you finish your version, I'm not trying to take credit for nothing. I remade the code for me, with my sources but couldn't find the instrumental version so I got the Cleland ones.

#109 51 days ago
Quoted from Dexavator:

Just remembering that you have to extract the .RAR and flash directly into de SD card with balenaEtcher and, at least in my computer, I have to start the flasher in admin mode.

BalenaEtcher is pretty flaky on PC at the best of times. Win32DiskImager is a lot more reliable. Has been much discussed on the JP custom audio thread.

#110 51 days ago

Not a problem anymore, took down the link.

#111 50 days ago

Quoted from Dexavator:Plus de problème, a supprimé le lien.

2 weeks later
#112 30 days ago

Hey,

any update on this for version 1.05? I will be happy to assist creating an updated version if you need.
let me know,

thx,

BenJN

1 week later
#114 18 days ago

BOOM!! This is fantastic! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!!!

#115 18 days ago

Can you do a pro version, Thank you in advance

#116 18 days ago

+1 for a pro version
really missing these great sounds on my pro

#117 17 days ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

BOOM!! This is fantastic! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!!!

I keep getting network errors. Does anybody have a different link ???

Tks

#118 13 days ago
Quoted from N8man:

+1 pour une version pro
qui manque vraiment ces super sons sur mon pro

yes its very cool with post the code for dp pro please

#119 10 days ago

So good to have the music back I also finally got my old high scores to copy across now on 1.05. Could never get them to load on to the mod version properly before. I ironically clocked 280 odd mil game straight up after not playing for a good month or so. R&M must have upped my skills a bit!

1 week later
#120 1 day ago

Any chance this will work on a pro?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, MN
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Liberty, MO
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside