6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 67 days ago by Reefkeep
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 months ago

If this is as good as the GOTG soundmod I think this is a mandatory upgrade. Thanks guys for your excellent work.

#52 5 months ago

was under the impression that 1.03 was just for the machines with interconnect switch.

#53 5 months ago

Ok so really cool I have created the new version on SD card. One showstopper for me is the inability to migrate my scores across. I can move settings but that's it. I'm going to have to reset scores as I don't really have any desire to compete with the scores included. my own GC score is way less for example, I'd have to spend hours playing, which compared to JP2, I don't have enough motivation to do.

1 month later
#54 3 months ago

Installed this yesterday for my pro and it's awesome, thanks!

1 week later
#55 3 months ago

“What are you, Keith Elwin?” Made me laugh and lost my ball. Was worth it. The Cleland mod for this game is a must have.

#56 3 months ago

I got a Deadpool Pro not long ago that had 1.03 code from the factory. Will this work with my game?

#57 3 months ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I got a Deadpool Pro not long ago that had 1.03 code from the factory. Will this work with my game?

nope

#58 3 months ago

Hmmm...I have a 1.03 coded Deadpool and it works for me...

#59 3 months ago

It does work but will inactivate some of the node board and coin door switch functions. The difference between 1.02 and 1.03 is the coin door voltage switch was added. Can any of us send the 1.03 code (if there’s a way to get it from the machine) and have a version made?

#60 3 months ago

I went ahead and tried it last night and it worked great in terms of the gameplay and the music. Thanks for this great contribution to the community!

#61 3 months ago

My apologies, could some provide a step by step on how to do this upgrade? I downloaded the Etcher app, I have a new SD card and card reader. I've downloaded the Premium/LE update from dropbox. Now what? Thanks for any help!!!

#62 3 months ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

My apologies, could some provide a step by step on how to do this upgrade? I downloaded the Etcher app, I have a new SD card and card reader. I've downloaded the Premium/LE update from dropbox. Now what? Thanks for any help!!!

1. Use 7zip or some other tool to extract the .IMG file from inside the .RAR file that was posted on the dropbox
2. Use Etcher to write the .IMG file to a standard SD card. (Has to be at least 8 gig, I think. I was able to use a 16 gig one with no problem)
3. Turn the game off. Replace the SD card on the CPU board of the game with the one you burned with Etcher, and restart the game.

2 weeks later
#63 83 days ago

Deleted post

#64 83 days ago

I gave a try but some added musics are not so so for me.
Just by curiosity, how are you editing that?
Pinball browser??
I might give a try

Thanks anyway

#65 83 days ago

Best post EVER! This is fantastic, thank you so much!

#66 83 days ago
Quoted from maffewl:

It does work but will inactivate some of the node board and coin door switch functions. The difference between 1.02 and 1.03 is the coin door voltage switch was added. Can any of us send the 1.03 code (if there’s a way to get it from the machine) and have a version made?

Following up on this. Is it possible for us to get the 1.03 code to you so that we can use this awesome update?

#67 83 days ago

(Posted in wrong topic)

2 weeks later
#68 67 days ago
Quoted from maffewl:

(Posted in wrong topic)

seems like the right Forum?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside