dp bash sword (resized).png
dp bash2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190413_164238 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190413_162800 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190413_162253 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190413_161929 (resized).jpg
864375C9-00EB-4B64-8D3D-193234A9A527 (resized).png
796E0CC0-521F-48B5-AABA-EDEFF7B1C0C8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

Nice thread #Lermods I believe we have a few and several on the way to contribute to this Awesome game. (swear words or not...) Here is our custom "BOOM" shooter plate available now via our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com

The Mod Couple

IMG_0634 (resized).jpgIMG_0634 (resized).jpg
#6 5 years ago

To show some Deserved love for the Pro and Premium buyers we also have available the Custom speaker and 3D Deadpool logo illuminated speakers sets. Similar to the LE brand in 3D Deadpool red. Look awesome and simple to install. Check them out www.TheModCouplePinball.com

The Mod Couple

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpeg4 (resized).jpegDeadpoolM0ckup1 (resized).pngDeadpoolM0ckup1 (resized).pngDeadpoolMockup2 (resized).pngDeadpoolMockup2 (resized).png
#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looks great, when did you get your game? I didn’t think they were shipping yet. Hoping mine arrives within the next week or so.

No special treatment or game just yet. These types of mods don't require a game in hand simply some creative photoshop..lol I seen the inside of DP and it is a mirror of all Spike 2 systems so our choices were solid and easy to do without concerns. Amazed how many have sold without the game hitting the street. Apparently I'm not the only one excited to see this game released!!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Does anyone know of a seller of PVC action figures that would work in scale with this machine? Just to add some zest to the play field. Thanks everyone.

You can find virtually any Marvel action figure in any scale on Amazon or EBay. Not speaking for anyone but it would be ill advised to make replica action figures against that company. There are some really nice options already on the licensed market from what I have seen.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from MancaveMovieMadn:

Can't think of a better DP mod than this. Now just need the machine, lol.
[quoted image]

That is fricken Awesome!! You have the coolest toys.

2 months later
#37 5 years ago

Introducing the Deadpool "HELLHOUSE" villains lair! Know when to bash the villains with this interactive illuminated custom mod hangout. Give Deadpool the edge, when the house lights are on its time to defeat the villain terror. Each custom mod hand air brushed and detailed down to the wood shutters and comes as a simple plug and play kit with color instructions. Give your Deadpool villains the home they deserve! Available Now from our website store! Thank everyone for the support and interest in our products!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

DP1 (resized).jpgDP1 (resized).jpgDP2 (resized).pngDP2 (resized).pngDP3 (resized).jpgDP3 (resized).jpgDP4 (resized).jpgDP4 (resized).jpgDP5 (resized).jpgDP5 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#38 5 years ago

Hot off the presses!! Introducing the Deadpool "ChimiFire" flaming truck Mod! Give your Deadpool Chimichanga truck an authentic Flaming look it deserves!! Custom translucent mod airbrushed to perfection. Plug and play integrated with truck flasher for an even and theme correct look. Color image and detailed instructions for a simple and reversible installation. Screw mount for Premium and LE, adhesive mount for simple Pro model installation. Raise the Chimi heat with a ChimiFire today!!! Shipping Today from our website store www.TheModCouplePinball.com

The Mod Couple
Thanks so much for everyones interest and support!!!!

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#44 5 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

On the fence about getting the disco ball mod for my pro. Does it work as good as the premium one? Quality OK?

Looks awesome and has pretty much the same effect without the premium price!

1 month later
#65 5 years ago
Quoted from riddler35:

How do I get one of these???

They sell them on Amazon for about $11. Simple install and they have other titles. Just search Deadpool car light.

https://www.amazon.com/Emblems-Wireless-Transit-Mustang-Deadpool/dp/B07KFZK98R/ref=sr_1_2

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I believe the one Mezel sells is the one made by Lermods, so I’d do exactly what he said to check above

Agreed. I helped a friend install one of these Lermods disco mods and it looks great. Just follow what he said on the hook up. Great mod and a really reasonable price to complete that premium look.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-mod-thread?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.