dp bash sword (resized).png
dp bash2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190413_164238 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190413_162800 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190413_162253 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190413_161929 (resized).jpg
864375C9-00EB-4B64-8D3D-193234A9A527 (resized).png
796E0CC0-521F-48B5-AABA-EDEFF7B1C0C8 (resized).jpeg
There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-airbrush:

Deadpool pro with airbrush trim
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice.

#52 5 years ago

Uooooo!!!!!!

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

On the fence about getting the disco ball mod for my pro. Does it work as good as the premium one? Quality OK?

Meh. I bought one for my PRO and it's very dainty. Very fragile. I installed it well though and it worked pretty good for 2-3 days. Now it stopped turning. Sigh. Not sure what the problem is, but I guess it looks cool on the playfield, even if it doesn't turn anymore.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Meh. I bought one for my PRO and it's very dainty. Very fragile. I installed it well though and it worked pretty good for 2-3 days. Now it stopped turning. Sigh. Not sure what the problem is, but I guess it looks cool on the playfield, even if it doesn't turn anymore.

Hey, not sure when you ordered, but very early ones were on the fragile side. They have been beefed up and have been for a while. Ive dropped them on the floor (carpeted floor) to test and the ball didn’t move.

As for it not spinning, do the lights come on but it doesn’t spin? If neither the motor nor the lights work, it’s a connection issue. If lights come on, but not motor, it’s a motor issue. We haven’t had a motor fail yet.

A few things to try. First, unplug it from the board and plug it back in. Working? If not, reseat the red and black wires into the connectors using a flat head screwdriver, could just be a loose connection. If neither of these work, please get in contact with me, either pm or through our site and we will get it sorted out. We stand fully behind what we sell!

I’ve had it running on my game since the day the game arrived and I have one of the first games off the line and it’s been trouble free. I have one of the early fragile ones too.

#55 5 years ago

I've played the crap outta my game since installing mine and its worked flawless, zero issues. I just bought it from Lermods about3 weeks ago tho.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

....We stand fully behind what we sell!
I’ve had it running on my game since the day the game arrived and I have one of the first games off the line and it’s been trouble free. I have one of the early fragile ones too.

I'm curious about this mod. Will it really light up and start spinning every time the purple DISCO insert is lit up? I have noticed that the DISCO insert lights up frequently as part of the overall light shows. Does this mean the mod frequently blinks on and spins for a hot moment even outside of Disco Multiball? I assume it does... but doesn't that seem strange?

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

Has anyone put pinstadiums on Deadpool yet? If so, do you have pics?

BirdForce1 I did, here is the only pic I have at the moment, but I can get more if needed... I love them on mine. but similar to speakers, PinStadiums are very subjective …

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from bwalter:

I'm curious about this mod. Will it really light up and start spinning every time the purple DISCO insert is lit up? I have noticed that the DISCO insert lights up frequently as part of the overall light shows. Does this mean the mod frequently blinks on and spins for a hot moment even outside of Disco Multiball? I assume it does... but doesn't that seem strange?

Yes, the mod is hooked into the purple disco light, when it is on or flashes/blinks the disco ball will activate, even if only for a second at a time. The stock disco ball on the premium/le behaves differently because it is code driven and the light in the premium/le that activates in disco mode (flasher 164 I believe) does not exist in the pro. Unfortunately, you can’t get it to behave the same way on the pro, but the way we did it on the pro is the next best thing, at least we think so.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Hey, not sure when you ordered, but very early ones were on the fragile side. They have been beefed up and have been for a while. Ive dropped them on the floor (carpeted floor) to test and the ball didn’t move.
As for it not spinning, do the lights come on but it doesn’t spin? If neither the motor nor the lights work, it’s a connection issue. If lights come on, but not motor, it’s a motor issue. We haven’t had a motor fail yet.
A few things to try. First, unplug it from the board and plug it back in. Working? If not, reseat the red and black wires into the connectors using a flat head screwdriver, could just be a loose connection. If neither of these work, please get in contact with me, either pm or through our site and we will get it sorted out. We stand fully behind what we sell!

Thanks a lot for your response here! Turns out I purchased it from Mezel Mods, but I appreciate your reply. I checked and the lights are NOT working either, so as you said, it would be a "connection" problem. Checked under board, all looked okay, even after I unplugged and replugged. But then I noticed that when the game is playing, the DISCO light doesn't come on anymore.

I believe you mentioned that the DISCO ball is connected to the DISCO light turning on, correct? Any idea why the DISCO light would have stopped turning on suddenly? Only purchased the game a couple of months ago. Thanks!

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Thanks a lot for your response here! Turns out I purchased it from Mezel Mods, but I appreciate your reply. I checked and the lights are NOT working either, so as you said, it would be a "connection" problem. Checked under board, all looked okay, even after I unplugged and replugged. But then I noticed that when the game is playing, the DISCO light doesn't come on anymore.
I believe you mentioned that the DISCO ball is connected to the DISCO light turning on, correct? Any idea why the DISCO light would have stopped turning on suddenly? Only purchased the game a couple of months ago. Thanks!

I believe the one Mezel sells is the one made by Lermods, so I’d do exactly what he said to check above

#62 5 years ago

This disco ball is going up on 1-31-19 on our site.
The lamp shown was just for testing the completed mod will be different.
Price $99 plus shipping. Plug in and play vid will be posted at the same time. We are making 20 to start so hit us up if you would like to be an early run. The ball will spin constantly in the LE/Premium position (it's so cool looking why now show it off) the spot light is controlled by the lower GI. When the upper GI goes out the ball casts light across the playfield. There is a way to hook it to the insert but honestly it's clunky stopping and starting with the flash of the insert. I will have pictures and a connection on our site for those that would like to have it reactive to the disco insert.

Hookedonpinball.com
[email protected]

New pops are in casting process now, expected to hit mid Feb.

20190119_171404 (resized).jpg20190119_171404 (resized).jpg Added over 5 years ago:

Launch delayed due to life duties 3-1-31 is a dis go date.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I believe the one Mezel sells is the one made by Lermods, so I’d do exactly what he said to check above

It is, I sent him a pm so as not to clutter up the thread. It’s cool when the ball is linked to the insert, makes for a nice light show. I think it can get distracting if it’s always on.

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

Little projection mod from a cardoor ghost light. Nice that there is already a hole in the top of the backbox
[quoted image]

How do I get one of these???

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from riddler35:

How do I get one of these???

They sell them on Amazon for about $11. Simple install and they have other titles. Just search Deadpool car light.

https://www.amazon.com/Emblems-Wireless-Transit-Mustang-Deadpool/dp/B07KFZK98R/ref=sr_1_2

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Agreed. I helped a friend install one of these Lermods disco mods and it looks great. Just follow what he said on the hook up. Great mod and a really reasonable price to complete that premium look.

#67 5 years ago

Here my design for "Rules" card mod. It has very elaboted details. I hope you like!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos/page/7#post-4803988

Regards

2 weeks later
#69 5 years ago

Hi all

Anyone know the height of the figurines that come standard in the Premium and LE versions of this title please - thanks

1 week later
#70 5 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

Little projection mod from a cardoor ghost light. Nice that there is already a hole in the top of the backbox
[quoted image]

I picked up one of those, too—looks great! I mounted it externally behind the backbox.

I also took a USB cable, cut off the micro side and soldered the red and black leads to the board for constant power. Another advantage of doing this is I was able to bypass the switch, so it remains on at all times.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from StoneyFL:

I picked up one of those, too—looks great! I mounted it externally behind the backbox.
I also took a USB cable, cut off the micro side and soldered the red and black leads to the board for constant power. Another advantage of doing this is I was able to bypass the switch, so it remains on at all times.

Where did you plug the usb end into?

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

Where did you plug the usb end into?

I plugged the USB end into a phone AC charging adapter, and then plugged the adapter into the power strip I have mounted on the backbox.

2 weeks later
#73 5 years ago

I am loving my Lermods Disco Ball mod! What a great looking and fun addition to my Deadpool Pro. Also, A+ customer service from Rob when there was a minor issue with my order.

I also installed the LED trough lighting kit and the backboard LED lighting kit. These do a great job of lighting a couple of areas that the Pin Stadium kit doesn't hit.

Couple of pics...

deadpool lighting before after _20190307_174501-Edit-2 (resized).jpgdeadpool lighting before after _20190307_174501-Edit-2 (resized).jpgdeadpool lighting before after _20190307_174325-Edit-2 (resized).jpgdeadpool lighting before after _20190307_174325-Edit-2 (resized).jpg
#74 5 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome!

1 week later
#75 5 years ago

Since Newest I sell in Germany Stern pinballs, in a limited airbrush edition.

Here is number 05/25

Im waiting about 2-3 mods, and the pinball shipp to his new owner
27B0B567-6242-4D00-8B25-843978096871 (resized).jpeg27B0B567-6242-4D00-8B25-843978096871 (resized).jpeg32133338-D5B3-48EF-85E0-7AB690E561CF (resized).jpeg32133338-D5B3-48EF-85E0-7AB690E561CF (resized).jpeg39577435-04BC-4B19-9B1D-76C57AEB87AC (resized).jpeg39577435-04BC-4B19-9B1D-76C57AEB87AC (resized).jpeg66900ADB-02B7-41B3-AFEB-F82B74D74576 (resized).jpeg66900ADB-02B7-41B3-AFEB-F82B74D74576 (resized).jpegF47B43FC-C238-4332-AD8A-608773AB8676 (resized).jpegF47B43FC-C238-4332-AD8A-608773AB8676 (resized).jpeg

#76 5 years ago

Since Newest I sell in Germany Stern pinballs, in a limited airbrush edition.
Here is number 05/25
Im waiting about 2-3 mods, and the pinball shipp to his new owner
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!

#77 5 years ago

Uoooo!!!!!!!

1 week later
#78 5 years ago

Finished

40C67E78-08DE-4F11-ADCA-B758365B93E6 (resized).jpeg40C67E78-08DE-4F11-ADCA-B758365B93E6 (resized).jpeg5CF44999-A612-4D5F-BDA0-4B0CEF5217AD (resized).jpeg5CF44999-A612-4D5F-BDA0-4B0CEF5217AD (resized).jpeg796E0CC0-521F-48B5-AABA-EDEFF7B1C0C8 (resized).jpeg796E0CC0-521F-48B5-AABA-EDEFF7B1C0C8 (resized).jpeg8BDA4344-CC84-4F9E-AA4B-694A31CD215D (resized).jpeg8BDA4344-CC84-4F9E-AA4B-694A31CD215D (resized).jpegB39ADFD3-A704-46BF-A855-AE229C25A692 (resized).jpegB39ADFD3-A704-46BF-A855-AE229C25A692 (resized).jpeg
#79 5 years ago
864375C9-00EB-4B64-8D3D-193234A9A527 (resized).png864375C9-00EB-4B64-8D3D-193234A9A527 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#80 5 years ago

Just got my pop caps from hooked on pinball. These are very well made and have a very nice chrome finish. The build quality is top notch. These guys hit it out of the park on these.
Thanks hooked on pinball

IMG_20190413_162800 (resized).jpgIMG_20190413_162800 (resized).jpgIMG_20190413_164238 (resized).jpgIMG_20190413_164238 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190413_161929 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190413_161929 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190413_162253 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190413_162253 (resized).jpg
#81 5 years ago
Quoted from N8man:

Just got my pop caps from hooked on pinball. These are very well made and have a very nice chrome finish. The build quality is top notch. These guys hit it out of the park on these.
Thanks hooked on pinball
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the great pictures! That looks so much better than that crap plastic. I'm going to have to spring for these.

3 weeks later
#82 4 years ago

Changed out my LEDs to addressable LEDs 360 different motions

1 week later
#83 4 years ago

Sweet looking!

1 week later
#84 4 years ago

Are you tired of that Silly little kids toy in the middle of your playfield, then this is the mod for you. Made of hard durable plastic, this is a direct replacement of the little Deadpool in the middle. Hand painted with red , black and grey high lights, this mod is the new center piece to this awesome game. Approximately 4 inches wide and 5 inches tall, it has a hollow interior allowing the deadpool character to glow with the flasher underneath. It looks stunning in the game compared to that weird spingy toy from the factory. Easy install, two screws to take little man off, and one screw to put on this cool new mod.

dp bash sword (resized).pngdp bash sword (resized).pngdp bash1 (resized).jpgdp bash1 (resized).jpgdp bash2 (resized).jpgdp bash2 (resized).jpg
#85 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Are you tired of that Silly little kids toy in the middle of your playfield, then this is the mod for you. Made of hard durable plastic, this is a direct replacement of the little Deadpool in the middle. Hand painted with red , black and grey high lights, this mod is the new center piece to this awesome game. Approximately 4 inches wide and 5 inches tall, it has a hollow interior allowing the deadpool character to glow with the flasher underneath. It looks stunning in the game compared to that weird spingy toy from the factory. Easy install, two screws to take little man off, and one screw to put on this cool new mod.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Doesn’t that defeat the whole purpose of lil Deadpool? Silly little kids toy? he’s part of the Deadpool lore and the humor with call outs that suit it. The replacement figure looks cool by itself, but is way over sized and out of place for the game. Just my 2 cents...

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Are you tired of that Silly little kids toy...

It’s about time somebody replaced that silly little kids toy with a legitimate silly little adult toy.

Wait... what? Huh?

1 month later
#87 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Are you tired of that Silly little kids toy in the middle of your playfield, then this is the mod for you. Made of hard durable plastic, this is a direct replacement of the little Deadpool in the middle. Hand painted with red , black and grey high lights, this mod is the new center piece to this awesome game. Approximately 4 inches wide and 5 inches tall, it has a hollow interior allowing the deadpool character to glow with the flasher underneath. It looks stunning in the game compared to that weird spingy toy from the factory. Easy install, two screws to take little man off, and one screw to put on this cool new mod.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks like the wolverine figure everyone replaces on xmen. Wrong scale.

1 month later
#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Icelandr:

Here are few Deadpool mods by Tilt Graphics.
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/deadpool
[quoted image]

Icelandr

Interested in adding this to my premium but can't seem to find any pictures of it installed on a machine so I can tell sizing etc. Any other pictures of this installed?

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkfanz:

icelandr
Interested in adding this to my premium but can't seem to find any pictures of it installed on a machine so I can tell sizing etc. Any other pictures of this installed?

There are pictures of my machine, with tilt graphics installed, on this website under the pro photo area.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/deadpool-pro/gallery

I think they look great, I like that they add blue to the sides rather then more red like the factory Stern option.

#90 4 years ago

My 3D insert HP mod for the Deadpool

In action : https://sites.google.com/sfr.fr/yoyokopter-mod/deadpool
insert instalé (resized).jpginsert instalé (resized).jpg

Insert 3D HP DP (resized).jpgInsert 3D HP DP (resized).jpg
#91 4 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

There are pictures of my machine, with tilt graphics installed, on this website under the pro photo area.
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/deadpool-pro/gallery
I think they look great, I like that they add blue to the sides rather then more red like the factory Stern option.

Thank you! I was actually looking for pictures of their Deadpool head shooter rod.

https://cointaker.com/products/deadpool-shooter-rod

My fault for quoting a picture as it doesn’t show the picture being talked about. Those do look awesome. I love the blue but went with stern’s more red as I didn’t think the wife would approve blood and more guns with my 3 year old playing!

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from yoyokopter:

My 3D insert HP mod for the Deadpool
In action : https://sites.google.com/sfr.fr/yoyokopter-mod/deadpool
[quoted image][quoted image]

Those are awesome, how much shipped to U.S.?

1 month later
#94 4 years ago

Is there a way to separately purchase the LE sideart and speaker kit/lighting?

#95 4 years ago

I have Speaker Light Kits (Standard RGB ($65) and my Deluxe with addressable LEDs ($85)) for all SPIKE 2 games, but I wanted to post this video showing my new Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kits for SPIKE 2 games ($75). These are for use in SPIKE 2 games that have 5.25" speakers like many of the LE games have.

Here is a short video I shot of them in my friend's Deadpool LE. The left side is the LE factory lighting and on the right side is my Deluxe 5.25" Speaker Light Kit (the video thumbnail is a bit deceiving).

These light kits have adjustable brightness, adjustable speed on the various light transition effects and 358 different color / color transition patterns. It also has a DIY / Favorites list where you can save up to 8 of your favorite light patterns to easily select from or to have the controller auto cycle through.

I didn't switch out the acrylic speaker surrounds in the game, but I think red opaque surrounds would look better than the transparent ones that were shipped with the LE. I believe Stern just went with the transparent to help their weak lighting setup show up a bit better. I do not have the different surrounds listed on my website yet, but I can get 20+ different colors / styles if anyone would want them ($22.50 a set).

I also hope to offer a more affordable upgrade solution for people looking to upgrade their pro or premium games from the standard 4" speakers to the 5.25" LE size speakers. I hope to make this available so that upgrade, would be the same price it is currently, but have this light kit included in that upgrade price.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Is there a way to separately purchase the LE sideart and speaker kit/lighting?

You can get the parts to do the LE speaker lighting from a Stern distributor. It would be over $200 just for the lights (8), light brackets (4) and speaker plates (2), but you would still be missing the speakers, speaker surrounds and wiring (which I never checked the prices on). I'm also not sure if they would even sell you the wiring or if you would have to have that made yourself.

I hope to offer this same type of upgrade (only the better speaker lighting seen on the post above) for $122.50. This would not include the 5.25" speakers (which can be found for about $30 a pair), but everything else needed for the 4" to 5.25" upgrade would be included.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#98 4 years ago

First test, of the katana siderails with airbrush.
I make some changes.
But in 2-3 weeks, I think a have the finish design

7D0D23C8-C0F3-405E-B363-FF0D9F9DC436 (resized).jpeg7D0D23C8-C0F3-405E-B363-FF0D9F9DC436 (resized).jpegF6FA8F37-1552-45C3-8737-B649A6C42B19 (resized).jpegF6FA8F37-1552-45C3-8737-B649A6C42B19 (resized).jpeg76F9398F-F65B-4146-BF70-B39A733BB5CE (resized).jpeg76F9398F-F65B-4146-BF70-B39A733BB5CE (resized).jpegD4CBF165-8E41-457A-857E-43308AAA25A2 (resized).jpegD4CBF165-8E41-457A-857E-43308AAA25A2 (resized).jpeg
#99 4 years ago

First test, of the katana siderails with airbrush.
I make some changes.
But in 2-3 weeks, I think a have the finish design[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice!

9 months later
#100 3 years ago

Interesting topic. Deadpool is not the best pin for mods IMO. #Lotr was better for this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-mod-thread/page/2?hl=bent98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.