Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Lermods
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 67 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190119_171404 (resized).jpg
deadIMG_1530.jg (resized).jpg
dp_as_pinball (resized).jpg
EC773F15-6830-4C8A-9F9B-78E6D76B5DE0 (resized).jpeg
BF399DB2-7F59-47D8-84A7-9A8F751611A8 (resized).jpeg
E624804B-7941-4D41-BE20-1168F464650D (resized).jpeg
6DCF2844-EDBB-4315-BC85-36CD81D2ACB3 (resized).jpeg
C5D9D406-38A8-4E97-B7CD-9199297191F7 (resized).jpeg
9449BF12-86B3-4278-B5B1-EF5FF771B544 (resized).jpeg
3C37C8DA-FDA8-4EF2-914D-AFD1B6B55ECC (resized).jpeg
B-O-O-M Rollover Lights_very_sml (resized).jpg
Mode_Lights_Before_After_very_small (resized).jpg
Backboard_Mystique_sml2 (resized).jpg
multiplier_bracket_before_after_very_sml (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20181020_230150 (resized).jpg
DAD0F6F4-1E13-4140-A4A2-4607F337549D (resized).jpeg

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 days ago
Quoted from Flipper-airbrush:

Deadpool pro with airbrush trim
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice.

#52 4 days ago

Uooooo!!!!!!

#53 4 days ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

On the fence about getting the disco ball mod for my pro. Does it work as good as the premium one? Quality OK?

Meh. I bought one for my PRO and it's very dainty. Very fragile. I installed it well though and it worked pretty good for 2-3 days. Now it stopped turning. Sigh. Not sure what the problem is, but I guess it looks cool on the playfield, even if it doesn't turn anymore.

#54 4 days ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Meh. I bought one for my PRO and it's very dainty. Very fragile. I installed it well though and it worked pretty good for 2-3 days. Now it stopped turning. Sigh. Not sure what the problem is, but I guess it looks cool on the playfield, even if it doesn't turn anymore.

Hey, not sure when you ordered, but very early ones were on the fragile side. They have been beefed up and have been for a while. Ive dropped them on the floor (carpeted floor) to test and the ball didn’t move.

As for it not spinning, do the lights come on but it doesn’t spin? If neither the motor nor the lights work, it’s a connection issue. If lights come on, but not motor, it’s a motor issue. We haven’t had a motor fail yet.

A few things to try. First, unplug it from the board and plug it back in. Working? If not, reseat the red and black wires into the connectors using a flat head screwdriver, could just be a loose connection. If neither of these work, please get in contact with me, either pm or through our site and we will get it sorted out. We stand fully behind what we sell!

I’ve had it running on my game since the day the game arrived and I have one of the first games off the line and it’s been trouble free. I have one of the early fragile ones too.

#55 4 days ago

I've played the crap outta my game since installing mine and its worked flawless, zero issues. I just bought it from Lermods about3 weeks ago tho.

#56 3 days ago
Quoted from Lermods:

....We stand fully behind what we sell!
I’ve had it running on my game since the day the game arrived and I have one of the first games off the line and it’s been trouble free. I have one of the early fragile ones too.

I'm curious about this mod. Will it really light up and start spinning every time the purple DISCO insert is lit up? I have noticed that the DISCO insert lights up frequently as part of the overall light shows. Does this mean the mod frequently blinks on and spins for a hot moment even outside of Disco Multiball? I assume it does... but doesn't that seem strange?

#57 3 days ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

Has anyone put pinstadiums on Deadpool yet? If so, do you have pics?

birdforce1 I did, here is the only pic I have at the moment, but I can get more if needed... I love them on mine. but similar to speakers, PinStadiums are very subjective …

dp_as_pinball (resized).jpg
#58 3 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

I'm curious about this mod. Will it really light up and start spinning every time the purple DISCO insert is lit up? I have noticed that the DISCO insert lights up frequently as part of the overall light shows. Does this mean the mod frequently blinks on and spins for a hot moment even outside of Disco Multiball? I assume it does... but doesn't that seem strange?

Yes, the mod is hooked into the purple disco light, when it is on or flashes/blinks the disco ball will activate, even if only for a second at a time. The stock disco ball on the premium/le behaves differently because it is code driven and the light in the premium/le that activates in disco mode (flasher 164 I believe) does not exist in the pro. Unfortunately, you can’t get it to behave the same way on the pro, but the way we did it on the pro is the next best thing, at least we think so.

#59 3 days ago

amazon.com link »

deadIMG_1530.jg (resized).jpg
#60 1 day ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Hey, not sure when you ordered, but very early ones were on the fragile side. They have been beefed up and have been for a while. Ive dropped them on the floor (carpeted floor) to test and the ball didn’t move.
As for it not spinning, do the lights come on but it doesn’t spin? If neither the motor nor the lights work, it’s a connection issue. If lights come on, but not motor, it’s a motor issue. We haven’t had a motor fail yet.
A few things to try. First, unplug it from the board and plug it back in. Working? If not, reseat the red and black wires into the connectors using a flat head screwdriver, could just be a loose connection. If neither of these work, please get in contact with me, either pm or through our site and we will get it sorted out. We stand fully behind what we sell!

Thanks a lot for your response here! Turns out I purchased it from Mezel Mods, but I appreciate your reply. I checked and the lights are NOT working either, so as you said, it would be a "connection" problem. Checked under board, all looked okay, even after I unplugged and replugged. But then I noticed that when the game is playing, the DISCO light doesn't come on anymore.

I believe you mentioned that the DISCO ball is connected to the DISCO light turning on, correct? Any idea why the DISCO light would have stopped turning on suddenly? Only purchased the game a couple of months ago. Thanks!

#61 1 day ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Thanks a lot for your response here! Turns out I purchased it from Mezel Mods, but I appreciate your reply. I checked and the lights are NOT working either, so as you said, it would be a "connection" problem. Checked under board, all looked okay, even after I unplugged and replugged. But then I noticed that when the game is playing, the DISCO light doesn't come on anymore.
I believe you mentioned that the DISCO ball is connected to the DISCO light turning on, correct? Any idea why the DISCO light would have stopped turning on suddenly? Only purchased the game a couple of months ago. Thanks!

I believe the one Mezel sells is the one made by Lermods, so I’d do exactly what he said to check above

#62 1 day ago

This disco ball is going up on 1-31-19 on our site.
The lamp shown was just for testing the completed mod will be different.
Price $99 plus shipping. Plug in and play vid will be posted at the same time. We are making 20 to start so hit us up if you would like to be an early run. The ball will spin constantly in the LE/Premium position (it's so cool looking why now show it off) the spot light is controlled by the lower GI. When the upper GI goes out the ball casts light across the playfield. There is a way to hook it to the insert but honestly it's clunky stopping and starting with the flash of the insert. I will have pictures and a connection on our site for those that would like to have it reactive to the disco insert.

Hookedonpinball.com
Hookedonpinball@outlook.com

New pops are in casting process now, expected to hit mid Feb.

20190119_171404 (resized).jpg
#63 1 day ago
Quoted from J85M:

I believe the one Mezel sells is the one made by Lermods, so I’d do exactly what he said to check above

It is, I sent him a pm so as not to clutter up the thread. It’s cool when the ball is linked to the insert, makes for a nice light show. I think it can get distracting if it’s always on.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 13.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
8,995 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, NY
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 129.25
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside