8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by screaminr
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Deadpool LE vs Monster bash remake LE”

• Deadpool LE 20 votes
      22%
    • Monster bash remake LE 72 votes
      78%

(92 votes)

#1 8 months ago

I have a friend waiting for the Deadpool LE after watching the monster bash remake LE I think monster bash is the way to go what does everyone think.

#2 8 months ago

Both great pins.

#3 8 months ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Both great pins.

That doesn't help, if you could only have one which one would it be

#4 8 months ago

Funny, I thought DP would be one I wanted. After seeing it, I'm not at all interested. MB w is cool, and I had zero interest in buying one, but after seeing the remake, now I want one. I'd go MBr easily.

#5 8 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I have a Deadpool pro in my collection now. I also have a MBR LE on order. I might not be the right guy for this pole.

#6 8 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

I've owned 3 different MB originals over the years. I've probably already played DPLE more then all 3 of my old MB's combined. I love DP, it's just super fun and different. MB is probably a better game, but I'd still rather play DP. Opinions will differ though.

#7 8 months ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Funny, I thought DP would be one I wanted. After seeing it, I'm not at all interested. MB w is cool, and I had zero interest in buying one, but after seeing the remake, now I want one. I'd go MBr easily.

I'm the same, I'm a huge Deadpool fan and monster bash never did it for me but after seeing the two now I would definitely go monster bash how strange is that.

#8 8 months ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

I have a Deadpool pro in my collection now. I also have a MBR LE on order. I might not be the right guy for this pole.

You are the perfect person for this pole.

#9 8 months ago

I owned MB, had my fun and sold it years ago. I'm an average at best player and felt it got easy. Have had an opportunity to put a good amount of plays on Deadpool and enjoyed it. I'd go MBr.

Like other poster mentioned, odd for me to say that. Chicago Gaming knocked it out of the park on the remake (played it at Expo). Lights change with the monster mode you start which adds a little something, the topper on the LE is excellent (and I'm not a topper guy), and the color DMD is well done. MB is one game that since leaving my collection years ago I didn't miss. Chicago Gaming had me missing her.

#10 8 months ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

You are the perfect person for this pole.

OK so here we go .

To start I decided I was going to go with a Deadpool pro and skip the LE. I do not regret that decision although it was not an easy one to make for me .

In regards to monster Bash I have had very few plays on this machine . Which is very cool because it makes it almost like new release for me . At $7999 I believe this could be one of the best values in pinball. They did a great job on the MBR LE . So in the end if you are talking dead pool LE specifically versus MBR LE I would have to say MBR LE.

Save the $1000 and put it toward a Deadpool pro down the road .

Win win...

#11 8 months ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

the color DMD is well done. MB is one game that since leaving my collection years ago I didn't miss. Chicago Gaming had me missing her.

I think a few modern extras can make a good game a great game I'm a whole of pinball type of person I think artwork, toppers music and back box displays all make the game experience better .

#13 8 months ago

I own a Monster bash original and I vote MBR I think Deadpool is mediocre it has some cool features but I personally think MBR shoots better than Deadpool.

#14 8 months ago

Need more votes

#15 8 months ago

Deadpool le offers very little compared to the pro so I would say mbR would be the better buy at this price point.

#16 8 months ago

I own Deadpool LE and absolutely love it. But I voted MBrLE. Both are great, but MB is just a classic.

#17 8 months ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

Deadpool le offers very little compared to the pro so I would say mbR would be the better buy at this price point.

Over here they cost the same so really does come down to which pin is more fun.

#18 8 months ago
    Quoted from NintenBear:

I own Deadpool LE and absolutely love it. But I voted MBrLE. Both are great, but MB is just a classic.

Interesting

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 9.00
    Playfield - Other
    Hdmike mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 129.95
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    € 197.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 10.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside