(Topic ID: 219980)

Deadpool is next.

By D-Gottlieb

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lex-luthor-and-miss-eve-teschmacher (resized).png
    cowbell (resized).PNG
    040707B7-DB21-4C1B-A6E0-E57BC333DF33 (resized).jpeg
    images (resized).jpg
    deadpool (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from epotech:

Deadpool
    Beatles (KaPow)
    Munsters
    Kill Bill
    Superman 78 (KaPow)

Deadpool to me is a really good pick.

Beatles is a no brainer. This will sell huge especially if BE is really designing it.

I watched the Munsters religiously as a kid, yet I can't really get excited about the pin. Not sure how many people would buy it either with it being black and white.

Kill Bill is a Stern rumor I have not heard. Hopefully it replaced Jurassic World! Could be a really stylistic game with great music. 88 ball multiball? Okay maybe not.

Superman 78 - LOL. What a terrible theme.

3 weeks later
    #92 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Yes, I do think it’s possible. It’s comic art, so it would make sense. But I think they are bogged down right now correcting some of the Iron Maiden subassembly designs and it has them delayed. I’m betting it’s the leaked PF we have already seen, too. Gomez clunk fest coming up.

I thought this was Keith's game?

#118 5 years ago

Remember that the Beatles designer is a good software guy too. Surely he will help Lonnie out a lot on that one...

#143 5 years ago

I really like Alien Star, TX Sector, Mustang and GB Premium. Definitely some misses in there too, WWE comes to mind, but that is the cost of taking risks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john_i.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-is-next-?tu=john_i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.