(Topic ID: 219980)

Deadpool is next.

By D-Gottlieb

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lex-luthor-and-miss-eve-teschmacher (resized).png
    cowbell (resized).PNG
    040707B7-DB21-4C1B-A6E0-E57BC333DF33 (resized).jpeg
    images (resized).jpg
    deadpool (resized).jpg

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from epotech:

Deadpool
    Beatles (KaPow)
    Munsters
    Kill Bill
    Superman 78 (KaPow)

Awesome! So I’m good to save money for next 1 1/2 years.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

JAWS WIDE BODY PLEASE.

I know, right? C’mon Stern!!!! Christ on a cracker!

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I respect the view of the fellow pinsiders, but I promised my friend.

I was in the same boat bro. 2013 I had a friend working for Stern who got all kinds of scoops onTWD before release. He knew it was being designed, then built, but they threw him a curve ball and made premiums after promising not to.

Ah well. Fun times.

He’s since moved onto other venues and I’m Stern-blind again.

#54 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Superman 78 - LOL. What a terrible theme.

A theme as bad as it gets imho

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

A theme as bad as it gets imho

Oh come on guys!! I love this theme?? To comment on Deadpool, what an interesting layout. I hope they don’t go in a totally opposite direction, looks like it would be truly unique.

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from epotech:

Deadpool
    Beatles (KaPow)
    Munsters
    Kill Bill
    Superman 78 (KaPow)

No Elvira for your prediction?

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Now you're getting close !

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wakky:

Now you're getting close !

You don’t have a very good record.

#59 5 years ago

Superman based on the first 2 films would be amazing, the greatest Zod and the best Luther there will ever be and lets not forget "Otisburgh" oh and of course "Ms. Teschmacher" This would be my Batman 66 and I think the same for many 80's kids.
    lex-luthor-and-miss-eve-teschmacher (resized).pnglex-luthor-and-miss-eve-teschmacher (resized).png

#60 5 years ago

When is Deadpool to be announced? Soon is not the answer I am looking for here. I would like to see how good your source is. We have known even before IDMN announcement that Deadpool is going to be next.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

When is Deadpool to be announced? Soon is not the answer I am looking for here.

Shortly.

#62 5 years ago

A week? Two? August?

#63 5 years ago

A week? Two? August?

Its always deadpool day in dussledorf

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Superman 78 - LOL. What a terrible theme.

What a great theme. Just introduced the movie to my 6-year old. He was completely enthralled, and has been quoting it ever since.

"Otis, would like to see a very, very long arm?!?!"

#65 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Superman based on the first 2 films would be amazing, the greatest Zod and the best Luther there will ever be and lets not forget "Otisburgh" oh and of course "Ms. Teschmacher" This would be my Batman 66 and I think the same for many 80's kids.

Nailed it!

#66 5 years ago

No kidding. That's the one game Stern has actually CONFIRMED.

#67 5 years ago

Deadpool sounds great! I'll be selling my Dialed In in prep for Deadpool when that releases. The MODS for Deadpool will be ridiculous. You can put anything in there: X-Men, Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, Nuns, Old 80s Records, other pinball machines, photos of Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool from X-Men Origins, Britney Spears... And imagine cleland putting together a sound package with Ryan Reynolds call-outs and better music, oh my god, great 80s tunes --

Deadpool and TOTOs Africa, and WHAM, and DMX X-Gonna-Give-It-To-Ya, and the theme to Hello Kitty and...

oh dear, I'm hyperventilating...

#68 5 years ago

I am definitely skipping Deadpool. Thanks Stern for giving me a title I can skip and catch up on finding some Grail pins

#69 5 years ago

A week? Two? August?

Time is relative.

#70 5 years ago

More specific please.

2 weeks

#71 5 years ago

Pinball is tough
    But dam Pinside can be brutal lol.

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Pinball is tough
    But dam Pinside can be brutal lol.

I'm ready for some Deapool action.

#73 5 years ago

Maybe Pinball Expo.?

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Maybe Pinball Expo.?

Sure for Munster's and/or the Beatles

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

You don’t have a very good record.

Rumour has it you dont either selling mods/parts/Leds to your customers going by feedback we found on the net about you .

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wakky:

Rumour has it you dont either selling mods/parts/Leds to your customers going by feedback we found on the net about you .

You really are an idiot aren’t you. I mean seriously, if ever there was anyone who just proved they were a dope time after time, every time they touched their keyboard..

#77 5 years ago

The real question.... what is Brian Eddy working on?

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from kidchrisso:

YES!

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

where can we find leaked photo, only know of one

I love the art here. What artist is committed to this title? The sample here is pure Marvel artwork, for sure. Would Chris Franchi be the one to do it like this? I know it's not Dirty Donny or ZY.

I like the right ramp shot. You shoot to the right of the piano and the ball is diverted all the way back to the left-rear corner of the PF, then up that tight ramp, across the back by the rollovers, and finally down that gently curved return track. I would love to see how it flows. It looks a bit like BM66 overall, which I guess is no surprise.

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I love the art here. What artist is committed to this title?

All clues point to Zombie Yeti

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

No kidding. That's the one game Stern has actually CONFIRMED.

So Elvira 3 has been confirmed by stern? I need to know so I can start saving up money!!!!!!!!!

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

So Elvira 3 has been confirmed by stern? I need to know so I can start saving up money!!!!!!!!!

Yes. I was at TPF and Gomez stated twice during the seminar that Elvira 3 design was done, and it would be made.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from TimeBandit:

You really are an idiot aren’t you. I mean seriously, if ever there was anyone who just proved they were a dope time after time, every time they touched their keyboard..

Name calling now ? Cant pass up the facts regarding your reputation ! Its all on the net on sites like productreview.com
    Maybe question the people who put the comments up and call them idiots ?

#84 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wakky:

Name calling now ? Cant pass up the facts regarding your reputation ! Its all on the net on sites like productreview.com
    Maybe question the people who put the comments up and call them idiots ?

Good grief. What are you talking about? I've never received a single complaint about anything. Post a link.

#85 5 years ago

Can we get some more photos in this thread?

I count five.

One, really, if I look carefully.

Valerie Perrine is hot though.

#86 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I love the art here. What artist is committed to this title? The sample here is pure Marvel artwork, for sure. Would Chris Franchi be the one to do it like this? I know it's not Dirty Donny or ZY.
    I like the right ramp shot. You shoot to the right of the piano and the ball is diverted all the way back to the left-rear corner of the PF, then up that tight ramp, across the back by the rollovers, and finally down that gently curved return track. I would love to see how it flows. It looks a bit like BM66 overall, which I guess is no surprise.

yes apparently zombie yeti, who did ghostbusters and iron maiden. The game is apparently based on the comics not the movie and zombie's art would suit well

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Agree

You bastard

Couldnt help myself........

#88 5 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

End this thread!

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from kidchrisso:

Invaders from Mars

1 week later
    #90 5 years ago

Does anyone think Deadpool could be announced at Comicon?

#91 5 years ago

Yes, I do think it’s possible. It’s comic art, so it would make sense. But I think they are bogged down right now correcting some of the Iron Maiden subassembly designs and it has them delayed. I’m betting it’s the leaked PF we have already seen, too. Gomez clunk fest coming up.

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Yes, I do think it’s possible. It’s comic art, so it would make sense. But I think they are bogged down right now correcting some of the Iron Maiden subassembly designs and it has them delayed. I’m betting it’s the leaked PF we have already seen, too. Gomez clunk fest coming up.

I thought this was Keith's game?

#93 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Yes, I do think it’s possible. It’s comic art, so it would make sense. But I think they are bogged down right now correcting some of the Iron Maiden subassembly designs and it has the delayed. I’m betting it’s the leaked PF we have already seen, too. Gomez clunk feat coming up.

I was thinking the same, comic art goes well with Comicon and a great time to announce the game. I also was thinking Stern want to keep making IMDN while demand is so high, maybe put the new release off for a while.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Elwin? That’s Iron Maiden. Deadpool was Trudeau’s game, and, well.....they had to scrap that. Gomez had to take it b/c the designers were otherwise busy. Look at ramp behind and around the Funko figure on the leaked pic. And the lock mech. All Gomez.

#95 5 years ago

guys anything goes with comic con...half the shit has nothing to do with comics.

"Not-So-Strange Bedfellows: The Relationship Between Comics and Professional Wrestling"

Means all pass

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

Keith doing 2 in a row. Big ask as he has not been with Stern long. Lets see what happens! I cannot believe how fast Stern are smashing out the new titles.

#97 5 years ago

Keith doing 2 in a row. Big ask as he has not been with Stern long. Lets see what happens! I cannot believe how fast Stern are smashing out the new titles.

No, he was on somebody’s podcast not long ago (don’t remember which one), saying he was still waiting to get his next assignment and was still working on Iron Maiden iron outs.

#98 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

guys anything goes with comic con...half the shit has nothing to do with comics.
    "Not-So-Strange Bedfellows: The Relationship Between Comics and Professional Wrestling"

Means all pass

Man, I know. This was otherwise a total dream theme for me. Deadpool comic based art? With an adult mode? Yes. All day. What’s that? Gomez with a design that evokes Avengers? HARD pass.

#99 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

No, he was on somebody’s podcast not long ago (don’t remember which one), saying he was still waiting to get his next assignment and was still working on Iron Maiden iron outs.

Awesome.. Thanks!

#100 5 years ago

Heard Elwin's team on the code. Heard Dwight on Munsters and Lonnie Ropp on the Beatles.

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-is-next-/page/2?hl=jason_jehosaphat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.