IMG_3835 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1057 (resized).jpeg
6056BE89-933E-4813-A437-B2CCBB3E40CA (resized).jpeg
17159B04-0CD2-40F1-89EB-AA4EAE13BC27 (resized).jpeg
267FACF8-AB55-40EA-9F4B-26B6F9B2917E (resized).jpeg
69AB6809-1D66-4CA6-A989-96336CA7DABB (resized).jpeg
19FF6075-302C-49E0-AAD6-C31CBB517A8F (resized).jpeg
There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 11 months ago

List updated and all new sign ups added.

Big thank you for the continued support, super grateful to everyone who has signed up so far.

#53 11 months ago

Please put me down for a Premium, please.

#54 11 months ago

I’m in for a premium. Thx!

#55 11 months ago

Looks awesome, I’ll be in for my Pro, thanks

#56 11 months ago

Please put me down for a premium looks great

#57 11 months ago

Please add me to the list. LE. Amazing.

Splitter as well please. TY

#58 11 months ago

I will mention this when you receive your invoice next week but wanted to make it public to everyone who’s posted in the thread/signed up so far.

If you have flipper fans, lighted flipper buttons or any other mod using your CN11 12v plug on your cabinet node board you will need a splitter!

I would recommend the splitter or splitter+ from @stumblor, I have one in my Deadpool and it’s a fantastic piece of kit as you’d expect from Davey. Super fast install and gives you plenty of 12v supplies.

If you can post here/edit your original sign up post if you would like a splitter I will speak with stumblor in order to supply one with your order. I will check with everyone at the time of invoicing so don’t worry if you miss this post, I gotcha covered!

#59 11 months ago

List updated and all parts are currently being manufactured and have been ordered in for production to start within the next 1-2 weeks.

Thanks again for all the support.

#60 11 months ago

Please put me down for a premium. Looks great!

Tom

#61 11 months ago

List updated

Production parts due in this week and electronics the week after at which point I’m confident I can get both initial batches produced and shipped out.

Big thank you for everyone who put faith in this as my first mod, hugely grateful and appreciative of each order.

#62 11 months ago

Groovy.
I looooooove the original Hellhouse mod most but this is neato!

#63 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for a Pro model. Thank you.

#64 11 months ago

Please put me down for a premium W/SPLITTER PLLEASE

#65 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for my LE. Thank you.

#66 11 months ago

Batched parts now in hand and being polished over the weekend, while the rest cure.

Thank you again to everyone who has signed up for the support. Everything should be ready to go by the end of next week, once production starts I will update the thread and drop a few images here for everyone and again when shipping begins.

#67 11 months ago

Please add me to the list for a premium.

Thank you!

#68 11 months ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Groovy.
I looooooove the original Hellhouse mod most but this is neato!

It was one of the reasons this had to be fully interactive and mod synced with the modes and gameplay. To really set both mods apart and give people with the Hellhouse building a reason to upgrade and get a tonne of interactivity. Originally it was just red with the scoop but it seemed pointless just copying the scoop and a little boring, thankfully knowing stumblor I was able to go fully interactive which has been awesome.

It can be as subtle as you want or as bold as you like, Disco multiball is really cool and adds a tonne of multicoloured effects, the sign rolls along the colours of the backboard and ties in nicely with the insert lightshow happening on the playfield, it also confirms your jackpot shots in disco and every mode for that matter so you know you have hit a jackpot even if the sound FX don't trigger which is handy feedback, at least for an average player like me.

My favourite feature though is the final shot at the scoop during battles, it pulses between red (for the scoop) and the current modes colour (default settings, orange for Juggernaut, Purple for Mystique, yellow for Sabretooth, Lime Green for Sauroon, Blue Megalodon and Green for T-Rex) along with the heart beat sound fx for that final/kill shot, it add a lot to those final shots as well as just looking cool and feedback on that particular combo of lighting triggers has been great.

#69 11 months ago

Put me down for a premium please with splitter.

#70 11 months ago

All signs now in hand from the manufacturer and being quality checked, painting will be completed over the weekend. Small delay with the electronics but should hopefully have everything in hand to build this coming week.

Also just a reminder for those that may not be aware, the wife is going in for her first operation tomorrow but her surgeon is confident all will go to plan so there should be no delays as a result, I of course will keep everyone up to date.

#71 11 months ago

all the best with your wife's operation

family first mate....

#72 11 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

All signs now in hand from the manufacturer and being quality checked, painting will be completed over the weekend. Small delay with the electronics but should hopefully have everything in hand to build this coming week.
Also just a reminder for those that may not be aware, the wife is going in for her first operation tomorrow but her surgeon is confident all will go to plan so there should be no delays as a result, I of course will keep everyone up to date.

Prayers for your wife and you

#73 11 months ago

Can I please get on the list for Hellhouse and disc ball? Premium

#74 10 months ago

Best wishes to the misses on her post-op recovery!

I’d like a kit for a premium, with a splitter please!

#75 10 months ago

please add me to the list with a splitter

#76 10 months ago

Please add me to the list for a premium with splitter please.

#77 10 months ago

List updated!

Production update: 60 signs are in hand from the manufacturer, paint work is done and resin inserts all test fitted, just waiting on final parts in from Stumblor and I will begin reaching out in list order, confirming any requirement for a splitter before invoicing and shipping.

Huge thanks again for all the support here with my first mod, as some who know me have alluded to my misses has been battling the old c word since last year with 3 ops in total this year to hopefully be rid of it, the support here means the world, truly grateful for the support so again thank you and three will be heading your way very soon!

#78 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

List updated!
Production update: 60 signs are in hand from the manufacturer, paint work is done and resin inserts all test fitted, just waiting on final parts in from Stumblor and I will begin reaching out in list order, confirming any requirement for a splitter before invoicing and shipping.
Huge thanks again for all the support here with my first mod, as some who know me have alluded to my misses has been battling the old c word since last year with 3 ops in total this year to hopefully be rid of it, the support here means the world, truly grateful for the support so again thank you and three will be heading your way very soon!

all the best to your wife and your whole family

family first and then pinball / work

#79 10 months ago

Please sign me up for two premium Deadpool. Mod looks amazing !! Thx

#80 10 months ago
Quoted from Rocket600:

Please sign me up for two premium Deadpool. Mod looks amazing !! Thx

Just checking before I add two entries for you but you want two (2) sign kits?

Thank you for the support and positive works my friend, hugely appreciated.

1 week later
#81 10 months ago

Good news! Electronics are in and on their way from Mr Stumblor, hellhouse body’s are painted up and ready to go, so production should begin as hoped end of this week and first 50 shipped out prior to the wife’s operation on the 25th.

Thank you all for your patience, the wait will be worth it.

#82 10 months ago

doh! missed the cut by 8

#83 10 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

doh! missed the cut by 8

I'd be willing to swap positions. I had anticipated my DP pro coming in July and now that's looking like November.

#84 10 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

doh! missed the cut by 8

Quoted from Gubbin:

I'd be willing to swap positions. I had anticipated my DP pro coming in July and now that's looking like November.

If you want to do this just post here between yourselves to confirm and I will handle the rest

#85 10 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

doh! missed the cut by 8

What, so you can put it on your unboxed pin?

#86 10 months ago

Can you please add me to the list Premium. Thanks.

#87 10 months ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

What, so you can put it on your unboxed pin?

gwen? is that you? stay in canada, you're no longer welcome this side of the border

maybe, just maybe I'm purchasing this as a gift for someone and it's not for me and my collection of NASIB (new and still in box) pinballs

#88 10 months ago

Production begins!

6056BE89-933E-4813-A437-B2CCBB3E40CA (resized).jpeg6056BE89-933E-4813-A437-B2CCBB3E40CA (resized).jpeg
#89 10 months ago
Quoted from jobowens:

Can you please add me to the list Premium. Thanks.

Added to the list my friend, list updated

#90 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

If you want to do this just post here between yourselves to confirm and I will handle the rest

Confirmed. You can swap us.

#91 10 months ago

Please add me to the list for premium with splitter

#92 10 months ago

Looks awesome! Please add me to the list for a Pro version please.

#93 10 months ago

Look out this week for PMs to confirm your details privately, followed up with a personalised invoice.

Thanks again for the support on my first mod, really looking forward to people getting these in hand to see the quality I hope myself and the Hot Mods name will be associated with moving forward.

#94 10 months ago

List updated.

And a quick FYI, the wife's operation ran 6 hours over today but it was worth the wait, the surgeon did an amazing job.

Thank you for everyones patience while we worked through all of this at my end.

#95 10 months ago

Please add me to the list!

#96 9 months ago

Update 1st July.

All units are built and as of last night fully tested and checked for any QC issues.

PMs to confirm shipping information sent just now to the first 30 in the list, upon receipt of their replies and the completion of invoicing, the second 30 will be contacted, invoiced and shipped out.

Thank you again to everyone that signed up and showed old Deadpool some love and a huge thank you for the support, hopefully have this kick ass mod in all your hands and game before the end of this month.

#97 9 months ago

I want to be on the list

#98 9 months ago

Add me to the list thank you premium

#99 9 months ago

Invoices are landing via peoples supplied emails and PMs here on Pinside so please keep an eye out for them.

And of course thank you to all those that have paid already.

#100 9 months ago

I’d like one for an LE please.

Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rochester, NH
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-hellhouse-scoop-mod/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.