• Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20211228_132238 (resized).jpg
20211228_132218 (resized).jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

What a drag I was just told no Deadpool coming and no idea when, this sucks.

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

What a drag I was just told no Deadpool coming in December and no idea when, this sucks.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

#4 2 years ago

Don’t worry game is overrated and gets old quick (IN MY OPINION)

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Don’t worry game is overrated and gets old quick (IN MY OPINION)

Ehhh
Overrated? Maaayyyybbeeee
Gets old quick? Nahhh

#6 2 years ago

Get ready for used Deadpool Pro's for sale here on Pinside for $12000

#7 2 years ago

I'm sure you'll be able to trade your Elvira 40th anniversary for one. LOL

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I'm sure you'll be able to trade your Elvira 40th anniversary for one. LOL

it is getting shipped this week I am told, but ya at this rate you are right lol

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

$20k by Easter!

#10 2 years ago

Did you hear this from your distributor? Mine hasn’t reached out yet.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I have also heard this from my distributor that the run was delayed.

#12 2 years ago

Probably due to shortage of Deadpool bobble head

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I have also heard this from my distributor that the run was delayed.

Delayed or cancelled? Last time I heard from my guy, he said it was pushed to July.

#14 2 years ago

I played this game for the first time last night. I like it!

#15 2 years ago

I'll just leave mine on route. 3 years later and it's still killing it.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f811e4f2448aca1a0183ba5a50883718c3129f06-1640642049-1800"};
//]]>

*Routed* Deadpool Pros for 12k.

#17 2 years ago

I bought my DP when it first came out and it still gets a lot of plays.

#18 2 years ago

I was told July or August for the Pro. I really want one, but a shiny new BTTF by then and Bond in December, might make me pass and be content to play it in the wild once in awhile.

#19 2 years ago

I was told none for the foreseeable future

Also included in the none for the foreseeable future are Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, and Guardians

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I was told July or August for the Pro. I really want one, but a shiny new BTTF by then and Bond in December, might make me pass and be content to play it in the wild once in awhile.

Bond in December? Go on...

#21 2 years ago

OK, you can have my HUO Deadpool Pro for $12K Line up the buyers.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

Just cancel it and move on. Easy!

When Stern pushed up the price of Elvira by $500 USD on my FOUR MONTH OLD ORDER I just cancelled it and didn’t look back.

My life is no worse by not having it.

In fact - a used one just popped up here for a half decent deal. I don’t even want it any more.

BTW I agree with an earlier poster - Deadpool is pretty cool, but it does get old. Same three main modes every game makes the game Groundhog Day. If you’re a decent player games go long. I sold mine after 3-4 months. (And I don’t sell many…). The good news - I didn’t have a problem selling it.

rd

#23 2 years ago

So there is no plan for another 2022 run? I was going to place an order for in the next few weeks for a DP or JP

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Otto110:

I was told none for the foreseeable future
Also included in the none for the foreseeable future are Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, and Guardians

No loss on Led Zeppelin. Huge disappointment

#25 2 years ago

I just checked with my distributor and the summer 2022 Deadpool runs are definitely NOT cancelled. They were just pushed back from November/December 2021 to July 2022.

#26 2 years ago

And probably ANOTHER price hike in there as well.........

Quoted from TopMoose:

I just checked with my distributor and the summer 2022 Deadpool runs are definitely NOT cancelled. They were just pushed back from November/December 2021 to July 2022.

#27 2 years ago

I heard anther Hello Kitty run was the reason they had to push Deadpool

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I heard anther Hello Kitty run was the reason they had to push Deadpool

I heard Jack Danger does car commercials… in Japan.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

or two!

#30 2 years ago

I order my DP in September. Was told June 2022.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

There’s no BTTF. Sorry.

#32 2 years ago

Still haven't heard anything from AMD (Stern distributor) here in Sydney regarding delays. I know it's coming of course, but still just hoping everyone on here is wrong lol.

#33 2 years ago

Had a DP pro on order but canceled it once it was pushed into 2022. Luckily for me, I managed to scoop up a Premium for less that a NIB pro.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Ehhh
Overrated? Maaayyyybbeeee
Gets old quick? Nahhh

You know its called an opinion. I owned the game and came to that conclusion. Many others I’ve spoken to agree.

#35 2 years ago

I’ll sell my HUO Deadpool for $8,000 if anyone wants it now.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

When Stern pushed up the price of Elvira by $500 USD on my FOUR MONTH OLD ORDER I just cancelled it and didn’t look back.

Good for you for cancelling after the price increase. Most people just bitch...and then open their wallets.

Quoted from Otto110:

Also included in the none for the foreseeable future are Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin Pros and Premiums are available now. Of course, it seems nobody actually wants it, but they're showing "In Stock" now.

#37 2 years ago

Well if that is true that is a bummer. Been on the waiting list since July 2021 for a Deadpool Pro. And being in Canada, the used market is even slimmer.

I'll check with the Distributor after the holidays and see what happens.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Had a DP pro on order but canceled it once it was pushed into 2022. Luckily for me, I managed to scoop up a Premium for less that a NIB pro.

Holy smokes, great find. I’ve been looking for a premium for months local. Nice work!

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

yes from my Distro, he called me to give me the bad news.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Delayed or cancelled? Last time I heard from my guy, he said it was pushed to July.

I meant cancelled for the Dec run it will be made again just have to wait longer :/ sorry if I miss spoke

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Mark1971:

I meant cancelled for the Dec run it will be made again just have to wait longer :/ sorry if I miss spoke

That announcement was made a while ago. Almost everything that was scheduled to be made this fall/winter was pushed to summer/fall 2022.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

That announcement was made a while ago. Almost everything that was scheduled to be made this fall/winter was pushed to summer/fall 2022.

I think this is different. One of the larger distributors I order from was very confident up until yesterday that they were about to receive a few DP premiums any day now. They contacted me yesterday as that changed with Stern’s plans. I don’t believe this was going to be a large run, but a few were communicated that are now not happening.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Looking at the ridiculous asking prices for games for sale, I wonder why any manufacturer would have a price hike?

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Thanks for this! Have a preorder in and was expecting July/August 2022, so I was concerned this meant mine was not gonna happen now.

This is why I wish Stern would be more proactive with their distributor network. Why not just share the production schedule “as is, subject to change” each week so that there aren’t as many sources of truth as there are distributors. The confusion just seems unnecessary.

#45 2 years ago

I just got a hardly played Premium with shaker for $8700 I almost instantly thought I might have made a mistake over paying but once I got it home and played a few games I remembered why I wanted it. No regrets

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhoody:

I just got a hardly played Premium with shaker for $8700 I almost instantly thought I might have made a mistake over paying but once I got it home and played a few games I remembered why I wanted it. No regrets

Glad you like it! That Machine was An April 2021 Run I believe and Like NEW. You put in your driving time to pick that one up! Only reason I sold it was because I got a tricked out Pinball Refinery edition!
Heavily Modded and Candy Purple Powder!
I Love My Refinery Edition #2

20211228_132218 (resized).jpg20211228_132218 (resized).jpg20211228_132238 (resized).jpg20211228_132238 (resized).jpg
#47 2 years ago

My distributor contacted me yesterday with the same news. December not happening and no definitive ETA on when it would happen in future. Just a week earlier they were told a few DP premiums were coming their way.

Very strange and extremely disappointing.

#48 2 years ago

Sounds like Deadpool along with several other games might be on the chopping block for retirement.

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised to see a mass retirement
Batman
Star Wars
Guardians
Iron Maiden
Deadpool
Beatles
Elvira
Turtles
Stranger Things
Avengers
Led Zeppelin

I could see them retiring ALL of those games.

#49 2 years ago

I have seen the e-mail from Stern that says Deadpool Premium build is currently looking like “late July/August period.” Don’t know where the rumors of retiring it are coming from, outside of pure speculation.

#50 2 years ago

Be tough to retire games they have on the Stern Rewards program as 2022 TBD

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpool-cancelled-and-no-eta-in-sight- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.