Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by king-pin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

03212017heavensgatebody01 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180806_134152639_HDR (resized).jpg
    adm (resized).jpg
    9a2c458cd575462ce25f07ab26f5b0a0bd9d4c48 (resized).jpg
    ef01dcef26394898df3c577424ea257f6239c6d0 (resized).jpg
    11f396c4f32ccc1d72fa2a8546d76fca428841c5 (resized).jpg
    87770978_XS (resized).jpg
    12233207-corn-field-corn-on-the-cob (resized).jpg
    fathom_close1 (resized).jpg
    TEtmVwp (resized).jpg
    fathom1 (resized).jpg
    1110182140b (resized).jpg
    1110182141a (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    xenon-dimples (resized).jpg
    orbitor1.jpg
    There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
    #151 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

That's where this discussion always gets weird. The people who say "Dimples are normal" are half right...they are normal...but, to what extent? Some games it isn't that noticeable an those will smooth out over time. Sometimes though, new Sterns can look like wavy cratered mud. Those will never smooth out...that's just how those playfields will look. I don't know if it's soft wood or a certain type of clearcoat, but I know the difference between a "bad" dimpled playfield and a "normal" dimpled playfield. When someone posts a picture of a bad one, accept that they have a bad one...don't tell them it's just normal. These games are too expensive to accept poor playfields as normal.

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Don’t call it a comeback, I’ve been here for years

Than why does your profile say <1 year?

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

This is the first one I've come across. I've never had the issue, therefore I would know nothing about it. Not only that, it's not something you would search for if you weren't seeing the issue. I think you've been on this forum too long if that's your expectation.

The average age of your games is 30+ years. Of course you’ve never had the issue.

I bought a barely used SW Pro last month. Played it a ton, and it dimpled like crazy. Have played it a ton more, and the dimples are far less noticeable, because they are evening out. Yes, I still see dimples, but in a few years, at current rate of play, the playfield will not look dimpled.

Also, on any game, dimpled are less noticeable on darker playfield. LOTR is on the dark side, so fewer dimples stand out. Avengers is way dark, same with Tron, and you may not notice any dimpling, but it’s there...and depending on how many plays, there might be a lot that you’ve never seen!

But carry on. You’re probably right.

#154 5 years ago
    Quoted from erak:Yup, but that's after 20+ years not 20+ days.
    Sorry but the playfiels are shit. There are Stern pins in my distributors showroom that look like cottage cheese. Deadpool and iron maiden the worst. And no they don't even out over time. That is Bullshit, and people gotta stop defending this crap.
    I had a HUO STTNG with 700 or so plays. That game has cannons that fire the ball at the playfield. No dimples.
    And with such little plays I should have been adding some every time I played it. But guess what it still looks perfect.
    I had a HUO Breakshot with 950 plays. That game would hit the glass and pop the ball up every direct shot to the drops. No dimples.
    I had NIB... a met, imve, Ghostbusters, and ST. Metallica turned to mush by sparky in a couple weeks. And started to chip clearcoat. Ghostbusters looked like the moon after a couple months iMVE had visible woodgrain out of the box but didn't get that bad. But small dimples I would consider acceptable. SternST had no issues in the 3 years I had it.
    So say it's normal all you want. I know what I've experienced.

So your HUO games. You bought them? Because if you didn’t, you have no freaking clue how many plays they’ve had.

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Get over it people and go play some fucking pinball

It was the "sentence enhancer" that made me upvote this post.

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Actually, you are correct. It didn't happen. No dimples...just saying. Lol

Just like the other dude, your games, on average, are over 30+ years old. They’ve been hammered flat! Most of them don’t even have ramps!

Maybe your new clear should be dimpling, but maybe not. Your playfields have had 10,000+ plays. No comparison to new, HUO games, many that rarely even get played.

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:Everytime this comes up I ask 2 questions that never get answered.
    I have 2 late 70's games without a single dimple. Even posted a close up video showing the line between the playfield and the plastics/posts showing it ain't "all evened out" only response is "that game don't have many air balls". Any game that has posts and rubbers will have air balls. Planking, yes. Missing paint sure. Dimples, no.
    How come my 3 CPR playfields that would have "air balls" don't have a single dimple? They been on for several years with several thousand plays each.
    One more thing. In all the dimple threads show me one single em that looks even remotely like a new playfield. Don't say "they all evened out" there would be evidence around posts and standoffs.

SMH dude, there’s dimples all over the playfield in your video.

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Sometimes though, new Sterns can look like wavy cratered mud. Those will never smooth out...that's just how those playfields will look.

Most HUO games will NEVER even get 10,000 plays, let alone the zillions of plays it takes to smooth them out.

I service people's games all the time and I always laugh how few plays they have on them.

One customer, who is the nicest guy in the world, only has a TRON and a TFLE, both that "he plays all the time" and last time I checked he had 500 plays on one of them and 350 on the other.

He has every available mod installed on both games, but he must spend more time decorating them than playing them.

Both his playfields will be cratered like the moon for his entire life.

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The average age of your games is 30+ years. Of course you’ve never had the issue.
    I bought a barely used SW Pro last month. Played it a ton, and it dimpled like crazy. Have played it a ton more, and the dimples are far less noticeable, because they are evening out. Yes, I still see dimples, but in a few years, at current rate of play, the playfield will not look dimpled.
    Also, on any game, dimpled are less noticeable on darker playfield. LOTR is on the dark side, so fewer dimples stand out. Avengers is way dark, same with Tron, and you may not notice any dimpling, but it’s there...and depending on how many plays, there might be a lot that you’ve never seen!
    But carry on. You’re probably right.

I never said I was right. I was trying to understand why the justifications for it because the explanations and comparisons didn't match up with what was being shown. I was also pretty put off by the general dismissive and 'get over it' attitude by many people. I take a pretty hard stance of if you think you are too good to discuss it, there's 100's of other threads people can contribute their elitism to rather than thread crap. If you think someone's post is a troll, guess what, you don't have to acknowledge it, it's more likely to go away.

#160 5 years ago

Draining..... now..... Useless post and thread.

#161 5 years ago

Just like the other dude, your games, on average, are over 30+ years old. They’ve been hammered flat! Most of them don’t even have ramps!
    Maybe your new clear should be dimpling, but maybe not. Your playfields have had 10,000+ plays. No comparison to new, HUO games, many that rarely even get played.

You sir did not read the intial post. We are talking about ones that I have cleared myself. And I was asking if this something I will see in the future or not. Not even taking a side on this one and I get jumped on. Sensitive issue I see.

#162 5 years ago

SMH dude, there’s dimples all over the playfield in your video.

Where? I guess they're under the posts and plastics? Look CLOSE. If it was hammered flat why is there no line between hammered and not hammered around posts. How do you explain CPR's then. No dimples on my CPR black knight or firepower either.

On this take off firepower you can clearly see where the ball was able to roll and not roll. If it had a million 2mm dimples and it was smashed flat, there would be a 2mm difference between where the ball could roll and where it couldn't. In person you can tell its completely the same. No height difference at all.

This is just one subject that if a playfield has craters it's "normal" and just hasn't had enough plays. If yours looks great, it's had enough plays to "even out" no matter the number of games played.

IMG_4681 (resized).PNGIMG_4681 (resized).PNG
    #163 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

I never said I was right. I was trying to understand why the justifications for it because the explanations and comparisons didn't match up with what was being shown

It's just like on the guitar forums, newbies will post that "stainless steel frets rob the tone from your guitar" constantly.

The long time luithers have proven (using audio analysis computer programs) that in no measurable way do stainless frets change the timbre, sustain, res, anything.

So the luithers get tired of the same nonsense being posted every week.

At one guitar show, they had a neck with 3 stainless steel frets installed randomly. You could put on headphones and try to REALLY listen to find them (the newbies say "you can't miss it, it's night and day!!!!!!!). No one has EVER been able to pick out the stainless, because it's bullshlt.

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Most HUO games will NEVER even get 10,000 plays, let alone the zillions of plays it takes to smooth them out.
    I service people's games all the time and I always laugh how few plays they have on them.
    One customer, who is the nicest guy in the world, only has a TRON and a TFLE, both that "he plays all the time" and last time I checked he had 500 plays on one of them and 350 on the other.
    He has every available mod installed on both games, but he must spend more time decorating them than playing them.

"I service people's games all the time and I always laugh how few plays they have on them..So the luithers get tired of the same nonsense being posted every week." I guess you could include your number of plays conclusion that the guy is a pinball poser in the same category when everyone knows the number of plays can be easily reset. Maybe he does play the pins all the time and just recently reset the settings.

#165 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:Maybe he does play the pins all the time and just recently reset the settings.

Highly unlikely if he’s paying someone to service his games..

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from moto_cat:

Highly unlikely if he’s paying someone to service his games..

"I service people's games all the time and I always laugh how few plays they have on them". Well if the guy reads Pinside he's probably laughing back, knowing that he reset the number of plays to fool with you.

#167 5 years ago

this again? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#168 5 years ago

I certainly believe that dimples are normal, and I believe in the infinite dimples=smooth playfield concept. However, I had one game that I think was an exception. Amazing condition. I wish I had more definitive pictures... I heard it was something about the way Sonic coated their play fields. Apparently they used some toxic chemicals that are no longer allowed. Can anyone confirm?

IMG_8054 (resized).jpgIMG_8054 (resized).jpg
    #169 5 years ago
    Quoted from Russell:

I certainly believe that dimples are normal, and I believe in the infinite dimples=smooth playfield concept. However, I had one game that I think was an exception. Amazing condition. I wish I had more definitive pictures... I heard it was something about the way Sonic coated their play fields. Apparently they used some toxic chemicals that are no longer allowed. Can anyone confirm?
    [quoted image]

I am not an expert but my NBAFB is not dimpled like Stern machines are. I think that stern is using more clear coat and it is dimpling differently, but that's just a guess on my part. Interesting subject, well covered already though in the forums.

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Well if the guy reads Pinside he's probably laughing back, knowing that he reset the number of plays to fool with you.

The guy HATES Pinside.

He says it's just people arguing about nothing.

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Your premise is that every game dimples the same & smooths the same over time. This is not true.

-My local barcade had a lineup of a bunch of new-ish Sterns. Their TWD was BEYOND lumpy...the other games looked great. That was just the nature of THAT particular playfield. Not normal. I've seen other TWDs that look fine.

-My friend and I both got new STLE's around the same time. His looked like the lumpy TWD after about 100 plays. It was clearly a poor defective playfield. It would never smooth out. Mine got a few dimples, but generally looked smooth and glassy after the same amount of plays.

Not every playfield is equal. Sometimes dimples are "normal", sometimes they're not. I've seen games that flat out don't dimple (I had a beautiful WOF that looked like a sheet of glass). PF quality can be a crapshoot...if someone gets unlucky, let's not shame them as being newbs or complaining without merit.

#172 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Williams used a ceramic coating I think.

No! Quit making up nonsense.

Williams used Imron truck clear, and called it DiamondPlate

I restored a playfield for a guy who works at Dupont and he sent me 5 gals of the "secret formula", lol.

Cloudy and crappy, but the guy wanted a "perfect" restoration.
    8821s (resized).png8821s (resized).png

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:Not every playfield is equal. Sometimes dimples are "normal", sometimes they're not.

Sorry, it's all the same; except for a few playfields that are made of softer Birch plywood.

Hard Maple is very consistent in it's density, that's why it's used for bowling ally, guitar necks, pinball playfields - cheap and hard, just like my old boyfriend.

#174 5 years ago

Imron 2 component hardcoat- Diamondplate

http://www.flippers.be/pinball_playfields.html

#175 5 years ago

First of all the quality of the wood sheets varies as it is a plant so if you take one type of tree it is possible the Wood from one behaves different than the other resulting in one pf looking more lumpy faster than another.

Second if you want to be completely spared of dimpling clearcoat the hell out of your new pf Before considering playing a Ball on it.

Its as already mentioned Steel vs Wood one has got to loose

#176 5 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Where? I guess they're under the posts and plastics? Look CLOSE. If it was hammered flat why is there no line between hammered and not hammered around posts. How do you explain CPR's then. No dimples on my CPR black knight or firepower either.
    On this take off firepower you can clearly see where the ball was able to roll and not roll. If it had a million 2mm dimples and it was smashed flat, there would be a 2mm difference between where the ball could roll and where it couldn't. In person you can tell its completely the same. No height difference at all.
    This is just one subject that if a playfield has craters it's "normal" and just hasn't had enough plays. If yours looks great, it's had enough plays to "even out" no matter the number of games played. [quoted image]

BK and Firepower are non airball games. of course you will not get dimples if the ball never gets dropped on the playfield. EM's don't get dimples either. Any game where the glass is so close to the playfield, you don't have enough space to get an airball with any force. Dimples only happen on every game that can have airballs.

#177 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Sorry, it's all the same

Sorry, my real world experience is proof that it's not all the same. I know the difference between a lumpy cheese playfield and a glassy smooth playfield, and playfields that are somewhere in the middle.

#178 5 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ah shit. Looks like American Pinball needs to close up shop too!
    [quoted image]

Houdini has acne!

#179 5 years ago

Interesting article. Pat Lawlor first pursued automotive clear as a playfield coat and afterward felt it was a mistake because pins were not as disposable and replaceable by operators because the playfields lasted a long time, hurting sales at Williams (and Gottlieb too), and ultimately contributing to the demise of pinball in the late '90s.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/62638-13-when-williams-start-clearcoat

#180 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Sorry, it's all the same; except for a few playfields that are made of softer Birch plywood.
    Hard Maple is very consistent in it's density, that's why it's used for bowling ally, guitar necks, pinball playfields - cheap and hard, just like my old boyfriend.

Nice!

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:Interesting article. Pat Lawlor first pursued automotive clear as a playfield coat and afterward felt it was a mistake because pins were not as disposable and replaceable by operators because the playfields lasted a long time, hurting sales at Williams (and Gottlieb too), and ultimately contributing to the demise of pinball in the late '90s.
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/62638-13-when-williams-start-clearcoat

This is actually somewhat common in many manufacturing companies although most won't admit it. Maytag (the washing machine company) was known for their machines lasting 20-30 years without issue. At some point in the 90's they made a point to redesign to more or less fail in 7 years to keep sales up because stock holders only care about market share and growth, not reliability. I know about this because I was somewhat involved in the whole fiasco (they really don't exist now so no big deal talking about it).

#182 5 years ago
    Quoted from Russell:

[quoted image]

My neighbor has one of these old mars treks, I was shocked how nice the playfield still is... I figured it was just oil based lacquer

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Where? I guess they're under the posts and plastics? Look CLOSE. If it was hammered flat why is there no line between hammered and not hammered around posts.

It's not a hard line because the ball is round and usually there is something along the border with some give to it.

Pop skirts flex, rubber rings bounce, metal guides flex.

You can physically measure how even tiny dimples add up and compress the wood after many years:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-dimple-reality-check/page/6#post-4639657

#184 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

It's not orange peel, it's dimples.

Ok, I guess you like to cry over dimples. It’s ok, let it go

8E369E0D-2D39-487B-BC9D-B74EF153DE4E (resized).png8E369E0D-2D39-487B-BC9D-B74EF153DE4E (resized).png
    #185 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

[quoted image]

I don’t think wolfmarsh has a problem with the dimples - I believe it was you that started the thread ‘crying’ ‘bout the dimples. It doesn’t take many plays on most new games to get dimpled up. Show us a pic of an uninstalled Deadpool pf with dimpling and I’d 100% agree with you that it’s orange peel. Otherwise not so Much.

Regardless, can we put this to bed for now until someone comes up with concrete irrefutable evidence that it’s the new clear or wood causing this or it’s been normal forever and no one realized The last number of years?? Deadpool pf isn’t any different than the rest of the new sterns that I can see.

#186 5 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Your premise is that every game dimples the same &amp; smooths the same over time. This is not true.
    -My local barcade had a lineup of a bunch of new-ish Sterns. Their TWD was BEYOND lumpy...the other games looked great. That was just the nature of THAT particular playfield. Not normal. I've seen other TWDs that look fine.
    -My friend and I both got new STLE's around the same time. His looked like the lumpy TWD after about 100 plays. It was clearly a poor defective playfield. It would never smooth out. Mine got a few dimples, but generally looked smooth and glassy after the same amount of plays.
    Not every playfield is equal. Sometimes dimples are "normal", sometimes they're not. I've seen games that flat out don't dimple (I had a beautiful WOF that looked like a sheet of glass). PF quality can be a crapshoot...if someone gets unlucky, let's not shame them as being newbs or complaining without merit.

Agree.

I agree dimpling is totally 100% normal.

But, there are huge variations.

My Maiden pro after 300 plays, still hardly has a dimple anywhere. It wouldn't bother me if it did, as I expect dimples.

But, no way are all playfields the same.
    IMG_4268 (resized).jpgIMG_4268 (resized).jpg

#187 5 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Not to be a complete dick, but this kind of comment is BS. These aren't some $10 throw away item. Sure maybe if you've been nose deep in pinball machines for 20-30 years you might have some clue, but it is PERFECTLY reasonable to not know about this as a newer person. It sure as hell doesn't get advertised. You need to get off your high horse. If you don't want to talk about it, stay out of the thread. I don't care who you are, there is no reason to be like that. One sure way to shut this hobby back down is to brush off concerns. These things are NOT cheap.

Thanks.

Ur not a complete but about half a dick. If this fella made a thread "Is this normal for a new pinball" then everyone would have been helpful. He choose to make it out like Stern uses cheap parts and this is an outrage when its normal so what we have is one Half Dick and one Complete Dick. Also with some simple searching on this site you could see the already multiple threads on this topic. Its like the vs threads, stupid.

#188 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

LOL I bought a ten yr old TSPP with less than 400 plays I will never understand that shit.

#189 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Agree.
    I agree dimpling is totally 100% normal.
    But, there are huge variations.
    My Maiden pro after 300 plays, still hardly has a dimple anywhere. It wouldn't bother me if it did, as I expect dimples.
    But, no way are all playfields the same.
    [quoted image]

What the hell do you think you are talking about no light at an angle to show dimples magic they disappear

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from wolfemaaan:

[quoted image]

I don't even understand what you are saying here, lol.

#191 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Seriously?

#192 5 years ago

Yeah, I guess I don't get the joke?

#193 5 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

I don’t think wolfmarsh has a problem with the dimples - I believe it was you that started the thread ‘crying’ ‘bout the dimples. It doesn’t take many plays on most new games to get dimpled up. Show us a pic of an uninstalled Deadpool pf with dimpling and I’d 100% agree with you that it’s orange peel. Otherwise not so Much.
    Regardless, can we put this to bed for now until someone comes up with concrete irrefutable evidence that it’s the new clear or wood causing this or it’s been normal forever and no one realized The last number of years?? Deadpool pf isn’t any different than the rest of the new sterns that I can see.

Why would anybody believe Deadpool, a just released Pin has had any amount of time to get dimples? Anybody that claims this works for Stern. This is just out the box bad orange peel playfield.

How about this. I bet nobody can post a Deadpool without Deadpeel.

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

English is my 3rd language, but I did not get it either.

#195 5 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

English is my 3rd language, but I did not get it either.

Jules! (resized).pngJules! (resized).png
    #196 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

What the hell do you think you are talking about no light at an angle to show dimples magic they disappear

Qu'est-ce que tu racontes? Je ne comprends pas? Croyez-moi, je n'ai pas de fossettes. LOL.

#197 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Qu'est-ce que tu racontes? Je ne comprends pas? Croyez-moi, je n'ai pas de fossettes. LOL.

At least when Shapeshifter makes a post, I know what he's talking about, and I can totally believe he has no dimples.

#198 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Ok so this is a good example about the difference in dimples. When it’s really bad, you don’t need special light or angles. You just see it because it’s mega lumpy. For example, most of my games look glassy smooth in most situations - but with a bright light and certain angle, you can see the dimples. This is totally acceptable. However, when a game looks wavy and lumpy under any light or angle - that’s a different situation, not normal, and will not get better.

201286EB-1FBA-4EE2-9E38-8287127C8C16.jpeg201286EB-1FBA-4EE2-9E38-8287127C8C16.jpeg4CF4DDFC-47A7-4D1D-9DF1-B8D95D4B3E61.jpeg4CF4DDFC-47A7-4D1D-9DF1-B8D95D4B3E61.jpeg6443EBB2-2791-4F3D-953F-A3828AB2AAA0.jpeg6443EBB2-2791-4F3D-953F-A3828AB2AAA0.jpeg72DB600F-F84D-4C79-99FD-7EB458C0131E.jpeg72DB600F-F84D-4C79-99FD-7EB458C0131E.jpegC4E737CC-E8C4-4550-A6BD-CEC011E1CA9A.jpegC4E737CC-E8C4-4550-A6BD-CEC011E1CA9A.jpegE082C72B-0A20-428D-B778-B28D4928B1CE.jpegE082C72B-0A20-428D-B778-B28D4928B1CE.jpeg
    #199 5 years ago

...and here’s an example of a bad lumpy playfield. This isn’t normal and will never smooth out:

17F3CA9A-97F1-423D-A409-EC34AD37C3DF (resized).jpeg17F3CA9A-97F1-423D-A409-EC34AD37C3DF (resized).jpeg2F542B6D-D7AF-4E76-ADB3-0AE4E9FBDB14 (resized).jpeg2F542B6D-D7AF-4E76-ADB3-0AE4E9FBDB14 (resized).jpeg45E4DBB5-8FF3-4E59-B9C3-B35D14AABD03 (resized).jpeg45E4DBB5-8FF3-4E59-B9C3-B35D14AABD03 (resized).jpeg5A7F6E85-8CC8-4644-91D7-40E57D6F071C (resized).jpeg5A7F6E85-8CC8-4644-91D7-40E57D6F071C (resized).jpeg9F21C128-3C01-4A23-9A21-831DE95057AE (resized).jpeg9F21C128-3C01-4A23-9A21-831DE95057AE (resized).jpeg
    #200 5 years ago

I compared my GOTG LE with about 500 plays and it has dimples that are hard to see because of the colors. If I take a light and put it at an angle you can see them. Now my DPLE with about 25 plays has dimples as well but is a bit easier to see because of the brightness of the colors. But still doesn’t bother me because I still have to get close and at angle to see them which I’m not doing because I’m playing the machine. But I agree that steel versus wood will always creates dimples.

There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadpeel/page/4?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.