FB_IMG_1533653937493 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533653931838 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533654075537 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533654094204 (resized).jpg
38689589_10156710406834244_7579544673782333440_o (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
C900E03C-5ED9-4883-B122-4A65F91D9A44 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

These teasers are designed to lower expectations and then BOOM they drop the insane full reveal and everybody goes apeshit!

Stern are potentially marketing geniuses, every reveal pinside and every other pinball forum blows up with hundreds of posts containing the words of that very release, give it a couple hours and Deadpool pinball will probably be in the top 10 “Deadpool” google searches.

It’s either genius marketing or pure stupid luck either way it’s working.

#81 5 years ago

The little teaser is purely Stern officially confirming Deadpool is next, I am excited to see a full reveal and gameplay before passing my initial judgement, but if this is Stern screwing with us that would be awesome

#144 5 years ago

I don’t think GOTG was a poor selling game at release other than the Prem and the LEs being a hard sell as there isn’t a lot extra compared to the Pro which doesn’t feel stripped or like its missing anything.

Pro’s are everywhere, I have 2 friends who both own a Pro plus a 3rd and we live within 15 miles of each other.

GOTG sales have certainly picked up a lot since the code did a 180 and became really good! I know local distributors here and in Europe can’t keep Pros in stock and have been on continual backorder.

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Ask around. The pics are out there. If it shoots as fun as it looks like it might, this could be a good one. Before you bombard me with PMs, I don't have the pics saved.
Dig harder and you can find the art for the next game too.

Oh Jar you tease

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Was that Nolan North’s voice I couldn’t tell?

Yes sounds just like Nolan and he’s done a lot of DP voiceovers, so it would make sense it’s him.

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not just the video, though. Gomez's design track record has been one clunky mess after another for the last 15 years (Batman:TDK, Avengers, Transformers are on no one's "hot lists"). Lyman helped Batman '66 with some really great software, but it doesn't change the fact that the machine shoots clunky. So, leaked PF months ago, plus teaser+Gomez+(possibly Lonnie on software)=hard pass.

I know you had some major issues with BM66 Vire but honestly my BM66 shoots smooth. Yes there are a couple places that will result in a dead shot, clunky if you like.

Ramps are super smooth and fast, orbits especially the right rips around, turntable targets cause nice bounce back and richochet only really dead spots that cause a little clunk if you will is when I miss the turntable targets and that’s my fault for sucking!!

#252 5 years ago

Wow looks fantastic at first glance this and Maiden are a double whammy from Stern, layout on this looks as equally as interesting as Maiden, Stern are on a roll!

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

YA!!!! The layout is unique, nice to see some great art, new layouts and adult based themes

GOTGLE
Maiden Pro/Prem
Deadpool

Ah crap there goes a years wages

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Like ACDC pro before it, The pro is going to be extremely hard with standups creating violent and drainy side to side action. Something to consider.
Here, the important part. The rules. Looks good to me. Lil DP MB looks accessible for newbs, which is huge imo for a title to succeed.[quoted image]

As always code is super important to me but those rules sound well suited to the theme that is fun, providing it’s not just shoot lane x10, shoot ramp x10 that is but with some creative shooting required those rules can be great!

My 7 year old loves Deadpool and thinks this looks amazing! So any pin he likes the look of and wants to play is a winner in my eyes!

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

With a Gomez machine...what are the chances?

Nothing to do with the design, it all depends on who’s coding, BM66 is certainly not hit this 10x hit that 10x.

I’m hoping for good things from Tanio this is his big chance to prove himself and he did some cool things with X-Men it just took too long for that games code to get good before it’s reputation was mud!

#266 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hahahah. I always tell my wife, “hey I could be addicted to the bars/pubs” but I’d rather be at home

I use a very similar excuse, something tells me 90% of pinside uses a twist on the “I could be spending my money on.........” or the classic I like to default to “babe at least these keep me at home and that means you know where I am, what I’m doing and who I’m doing it with”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 64.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadlool-teaser?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.