Topic Stats

• 273 posts
  • 117 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by luvthatapex2
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

B06253B0-B6FE-4E4E-9FD6-2F9A6E6CDAEA.jpeg
dp-le-details-07_0 (resized).jpg
dp-le-details-06_0 (resized).jpg
captur55 (resized).JPG
FBE4D88C-BE8E-42E0-A0B8-8D33F05FC79B (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1533653956524 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533654434114 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533654403896 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533653937493 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533653931838 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533654075537 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1533654094204 (resized).jpg
38689589_10156710406834244_7579544673782333440_o (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
C900E03C-5ED9-4883-B122-4A65F91D9A44 (resized).png

There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 6 months ago

Man that does look good

#252 6 months ago

Wow looks fantastic at first glance this and Maiden are a double whammy from Stern, layout on this looks as equally as interesting as Maiden, Stern are on a roll!

#253 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

Wow looks fantastic at first glance this and Maiden are a double whammy from Stern, layout on this looks as equally as interesting as Maiden, Stern are on a roll!

YA!!!! The layout is unique, nice to see some great art, new layouts and adult based themes

#254 6 months ago

Looks pretty great imo, though I'm slightly disappointed with the Pro having stand-ups instead of the 8 Deadpool drops, but that is pretty minor as Premium/le features go. If the lift ramp is not a lock and doesn't really serve any purpose, then I won't miss that.

And figures look lame honestly, if wanted you can add any number of really nice figures to the Pro for cheap.

Really looking forward to the gameplay, the orbit-to-rear-left-ramp shot seemed a little slow and rattling in that announce video though. Hoping it shoots smoother normally...

#255 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

YA!!!! The layout is unique, nice to see some great art, new layouts and adult based themes

GOTGLE
Maiden Pro/Prem
Deadpool

Ah crap there goes a years wages

#256 6 months ago
Quoted from PinKopf:

Looks pretty great imo, though I'm slightly disappointed with the Pro having stand-ups instead of the 8 Deadpool drops, but that is pretty minor as Premium/le features go. If the lift ramp is not a lock and doesn't really serve any purpose, then I won't miss that.
And figures look lame honestly, if wanted you can add any number of really nice figures to the Pro for cheap.
Really looking forward to the gameplay, the orbit-to-rear-left-ramp shot seemed a little slow and rattling in that announce video though. Hoping it shoots smoother normally...

The lift ramp allows you to feed the right flipper from the right flipper via the left orbit.

On the Pro, this will just drop into the pops. You can only get on the sword and feed the right flipper from the left flipper.

#257 6 months ago

I am a big comic guy, and I LOVE my Iron Maiden Prem, but I just don't see what everyone is so excited about. I actually think the artwork is almost too childish. Like I loved the look of my old Wolverine pin and I do like comic art but just not blown away at first glance. Obviously I need to see more. And yeah not a fan of the bobblehead either.

#258 6 months ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

I am a big comic guy, and I LOVE my Iron Maiden Prem, but I just don't see what everyone is so excited about. I actually think the artwork is almost too childish. Like I loved the look of my Wolverine and I do like comic art but just not blown away. Obviously I need to see more. And yeah not a fan of the bobblehead either.

Agreed. That playfield gives me a technicolor headache.

#259 6 months ago

Womp-Waa

Looks great.

#260 6 months ago

Like ACDC pro before it, The pro is going to be extremely hard with standups creating violent and drainy side to side action. Something to consider.

Here, the important part. The rules. Looks good to me. Lil DP MB looks accessible for newbs, which is huge imo for a title to succeed.

B06253B0-B6FE-4E4E-9FD6-2F9A6E6CDAEA.jpeg
#261 6 months ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Like ACDC pro before it, The pro is going to be extremely hard with standups creating violent and drainy side to side action. Something to consider.
Here, the important part. The rules. Looks good to me. Lil DP MB looks accessible for newbs, which is huge imo for a title to succeed.[quoted image]

As always code is super important to me but those rules sound well suited to the theme that is fun, providing it’s not just shoot lane x10, shoot ramp x10 that is but with some creative shooting required those rules can be great!

My 7 year old loves Deadpool and thinks this looks amazing! So any pin he likes the look of and wants to play is a winner in my eyes!

#262 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

.... providing it’s not just shoot lane x10, shoot ramp x10 that....

With a Gomez machine...what are the chances?

#263 6 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

GOTGLE
Maiden Pro/Prem
Deadpool
Ah crap there goes a years wages

Hahahah. I always tell my wife, “hey I could be addicted to the bars/pubs” but I’d rather be at home

#264 6 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

With a Gomez machine...what are the chances?

Nothing to do with the design, it all depends on who’s coding, BM66 is certainly not hit this 10x hit that 10x.

I’m hoping for good things from Tanio this is his big chance to prove himself and he did some cool things with X-Men it just took too long for that games code to get good before it’s reputation was mud!

#265 6 months ago

Wow this game looks great. The artwork is amazing. ZY really hit the mark in this one.

Game play wise it looks cool too. My introduction to Deadpool was the video games well before the movies, so the display graphics appeal to me and fit the theme perfectly. Can't wait to play it.

#266 6 months ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hahahah. I always tell my wife, “hey I could be addicted to the bars/pubs” but I’d rather be at home

I use a very similar excuse, something tells me 90% of pinside uses a twist on the “I could be spending my money on.........” or the classic I like to default to “babe at least these keep me at home and that means you know where I am, what I’m doing and who I’m doing it with”

#267 6 months ago

My immediate thoughts:

1. The Market is already flooded with <5 year old games, this will add a lot of pressure to it.
2. I can't believe the incredibly high prices for new games has been somewhat "normalized".
3. With several more titles hitting the market, several more to come and whatever deeproot announces, I sure hope the number of new owners is going to keep up, otherwise we may see one hell of a burst bubble this Spring.

#268 6 months ago

Waison finished XMEN not Tanio. Tanio started on Star Trek as his first game and worked on several since.

Quoted from J85M:

Nothing to do with the design, it all depends on who’s coding, BM66 is certainly not hit this 10x hit that 10x.
I’m hoping for good things from Tanio this is his big chance to prove himself and he did some cool things with X-Men it just took too long for that games code to get good before it’s reputation was mud!

#269 6 months ago

Wow the Pro now has playfield rails instead of pegs!

#270 6 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Depends on your definition of "now".

#271 6 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

That started being standard with IM

#272 6 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Waison finished XMEN not Tanio

Did Waison really finish XMEN?

#273 6 months ago

Yes, he spent 3-4 weeks on it dedicated until it was done.

Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

Did Waison really finish XMEN?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 273 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside