Topic Stats

• 957 posts
  • 199 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 79 days ago by Gubbin
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Do you prefer more instructional, or more casual game-play when watching a stream?”

• Focused Instructional - [Let us know what you're doing and why!] 100 votes
    23%
  • Casual Instructional - [Keep it fun and educational!] 296 votes
    68%
  • Casual Game-Play - [Just play the dang game!] 38 votes
    9%

(434 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7958 (resized).jpg
IMG_8636 (resized).jpg
IMG_5277 (resized).png
IMG_6171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6131 (resized).jpeg
0592D8A0-9ECA-4F30-93D1-A07DBDD80E8D (resized).jpeg
EF8ADB36-065A-402F-8455-22382A05BFE7.gif
437445e3e4c0b980eb76f549b2acfbb4--dave-grohl-limo.jpg
D3BD2666-F20A-4FF5-B10E-A09169A63A57 (resized).png
20221230_164539_resized (resized).jpg
B5F2B875-708F-4C00-A116-80C2C9D24B03 (resized).jpeg
20181111_102517 (resized).jpg
C1F5FD8A-123B-4726-B7F1-3A805A65A494 (resized).jpeg
C8F255B9-DBCE-406A-B407-04E74D5AA4EB (resized).jpeg
271952C4-EA4D-458A-852A-829992815177 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Greetings Pinheads!
(It dawned on me that we don't have a "persistent" thread on here, so here we are!)
THANKS for all the support over the years, being able to turn this hobby into a career has been made possible by everyone who tunes in each night to shoot the breeze, criticize my game-play, and overall just hang out in support of each-other.
If you don't know what DeadFlip is:
DeadFlip is live Pinball show that broadcasts daily on Twitch. M-F 6PM C.
We showcase new game releases, tournaments, private collections, and locations that keep this hobby going!
DeadFlip also works closely with major manufacturers to debut their titles, and bring attention to their brands and events.
The nightly show (DeadFlip) is just the tip of the iceberg on what we do...
We also sponsor events, apps, players, charities, as well as offering our platform to help promote and signal boost groups/players, more notably the http://www.bellesandchimespinball.com/ on occasion.
We've been streaming Pinball for 6 years, been recognized by Twitch as an Ambassador for their platform, by Stern as an Ambassador for their brand, and by Twin Galaxies/Walter Day for our contribution to this hobby of ours (to name a few).
You all made this possible. Thank you again and can't wait to see you in chat!
I'll be using this space to announce upcoming broadcasts of note, and showcasing VODs.
Follow us on the some of the links below to stay up to date!
Twitter : https://twitter.com/deadflip
Facebook : https://Facebook.com/deadflip
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/deadflip
Insta: https://instagram.com/deadflip
Web: https://www.DeadFlip.com

Great to see you opened this tread I enjoy your broadcasts.I have just started in this great sport earlier in the year and have purchased 2 machines since April.I have 2 great kids 11 and 12 and We are having a blast together instead of being spread all over the house.I was wondering if anything has been floated around about a kids stream with kids hosts to more get in tune with the young generation that we will need to keep this jet flying! I appreciate you listening and keep up the great work !!

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Thanks for watching!
I think this is a great idea to have a pinball kids show, but it can't live on Twitch. The minimum age on Twitch is 13.
I'd recommend Facebook Gaming! There is a much larger audience on there for people to casually discover you too!
EDIT Turns out FB Gaming's minimum age is also 13. hmm
Perhaps pre-recorded for Youtube?

I hear ya just seems they would take more interest coming from someone theyre ages .They seem a lil overwhelmed when I start explaining sequences .Theyre having a blast reguardless !!! I’ve been telling them to ask if any questions I don’t want to ruin it for them ! Happy 4th!!

1 week later
#221 3 years ago

Good deal I’m on the fence with purchasing a ST or a FG .My 12 y/o has to decide .He lives both shows .My other wants DP I’m good w that .Now just have to find the cash lmao!!!

#222 3 years ago

ST will only get better n better as show finishes up looking forward to tonight as we only get to play when out at the pincade !!

#224 3 years ago

It’s what makes it fun you’ll be back for more !

1 month later
#399 3 years ago

I’m torn maybe this will help me decide .Keep IMDN or go with AIQ.I still blow at pinball havnt got to the beast yet (damn you right ramp)that might be what’s holding me back .

#406 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

You can't sell a game until you beat it!
Honestly if a shot is causing you trouble, change how you look at it.
Use art on the playfield instead, and aim at that. I P R O M I S E it will help improve your shot making.

Thanks Jack no I can’t .Im sure I’ll get to play it at the pincade we go to he gets every new stern :)looking forward to wensday bud knock em dead !

#408 3 years ago

This hobby is insane ! I might as well sell my golf clubs I don’t use them anymore lmao !

#414 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I'll say this. I've legit had newbies kick my butt because they are just flailing and I'm aiming for dangerous stuff.
Some people just "Have it" no doubt, but practice takes you past the level of "beginners luck".

Well put

1 week later
#443 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

You can't sell a game until you beat it!
Honestly if a shot is causing you trouble, change how you look at it.
Use art on the playfield instead, and aim at that. I P R O M I S E it will help improve your shot making.

Thanks Jack ,I’ve been playing the last dozen or so games just shooting picking different spots on the artwork .Its really working well ! Previous high score was 550 .I’m going to keep at it then start slowing the ball down and play the code .Its starting to come together your tips n streams help a ton ! Keep up the great work brother I’ll be watching

25BBC513-DD19-40BC-B4F4-83D8FF02F816 (resized).jpeg25BBC513-DD19-40BC-B4F4-83D8FF02F816 (resized).jpeg5845EDC6-D124-4E30-B1DB-F917A3657DAB (resized).jpeg5845EDC6-D124-4E30-B1DB-F917A3657DAB (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#459 3 years ago

That’s must see TV thanks for the heads up

1 month later
#489 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Here is the Stranger Things stream with the crew.
The FPS of my “players eye view” cam was jumping around, but overall solid fun times.
For those of you wondering, for that view I’m using a GoPro hero 8 Black which atm can’t output 60fps live. A know issue they need to fix. I have a Hero 4 on the way in the meantime.

That new camera view is great !

9 months later
#752 2 years ago

$$$ as always thank you !

#753 2 years ago

Team Constipation (0 turds) strikes again well done !!

1 month later
#786 2 years ago

Congrats Jack on the news of another design and thanks for the pic ,you made this young streamers day !

DF1542F3-7C53-4D3F-BF92-6466907F9904 (resized).jpegDF1542F3-7C53-4D3F-BF92-6466907F9904 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#808 2 years ago

Happy New Year

7 months later
#842 1 year ago

What’s up JD ? Hope all is well .Was wondering what this is on Sterns IC site ?

AB0AF6E9-7880-4F62-807A-322D112C66C6 (resized).pngAB0AF6E9-7880-4F62-807A-322D112C66C6 (resized).png
#845 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

It's a leaderboard for those who broke into my studio to play pinball.

Lmao

3 months later
#873 1 year ago

I still think Foo Fighters is code for Nirvana

2 months later
#884 1 year ago

Best Wishes Buddy !!! Not sure if LE , First run Prem (would have to sell a pin ) or second run Prem (might be able to get this and keep what we have ) but we will own your rookie cornerstone at some point We’re ready to get blown away Tuesday !!!

#903 1 year ago

Congrats you sneaky Devil Now that is a pinball reveal !!! Cannot wait until late summer we’re in on a first run Prem and the whole house is happy with Dad

2 months later
#931 11 months ago

Lights out , Lights out in Tokyo

IMG_5277 (resized).pngIMG_5277 (resized).png
#932 11 months ago

Hold tight , till the end ……. Hey Jack I know your mail is probably overflowing so I’ll try to reach you here It’s my humble opinion you need to create a Deadflip Logo Mod (whether magnet , 3D print etc) that you can sell to us to mark your pins moving forward .Let’s face it ,DF is a huge part of pinball with all the work you do delivering the best pinball streams out there ,it would be cool to mark your territory .I was thinking to mount on the hinge plates .I’m personally going to chrome out my hinges (along with leg bolts ,coin slots/returns ) on our LE (well ,buy a extra set and keep the powdered ones ) and want it for there ,so I’ll hold off to see if you would do this to sell for yourself via your DF site .There’s potential for big sales so I’d give it a go as it doesn’t seem it would take much of an initial investment and the work is already done with your logo .Last thing , can you see about creating a killer pinball moment with lighting when hitting the SJP on the upper with every light in the box and something big on the screen ? That shot needs to stand out as it’s a incredible rush to hit it Kevin

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 1,700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Euless, TX
$ 495.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kkoss24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadflip-now-on-pinside?tu=Kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.