Topic Stats

• 957 posts
  • 199 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 77 days ago by Gubbin
  • Topic is favorited by 96 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Do you prefer more instructional, or more casual game-play when watching a stream?”

• Focused Instructional - [Let us know what you're doing and why!] 100 votes
    23%
  • Casual Instructional - [Keep it fun and educational!] 296 votes
    68%
  • Casual Game-Play - [Just play the dang game!] 38 votes
    9%

(434 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3379 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7958 (resized).jpg
IMG_8636 (resized).jpg
IMG_5277 (resized).png
IMG_6171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6131 (resized).jpeg
0592D8A0-9ECA-4F30-93D1-A07DBDD80E8D (resized).jpeg
EF8ADB36-065A-402F-8455-22382A05BFE7.gif
437445e3e4c0b980eb76f549b2acfbb4--dave-grohl-limo.jpg
D3BD2666-F20A-4FF5-B10E-A09169A63A57 (resized).png
20221230_164539_resized (resized).jpg
B5F2B875-708F-4C00-A116-80C2C9D24B03 (resized).jpeg
20181111_102517 (resized).jpg
C1F5FD8A-123B-4726-B7F1-3A805A65A494 (resized).jpeg
C8F255B9-DBCE-406A-B407-04E74D5AA4EB (resized).jpeg
271952C4-EA4D-458A-852A-829992815177 (resized).jpeg
There are 957 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 20.
#751 2 years ago

Awesome stream!!! Game looked great!!!

#752 2 years ago

$$$ as always thank you !

#753 2 years ago

Team Constipation (0 turds) strikes again well done !!

#754 2 years ago

Best stream yet guys - and wow, what a machine! Huge congrats to all involved, and thanks for the FUN!

#755 2 years ago

Any idea when we will get a pro stream?

#756 2 years ago

Thank you Jack!

And Elwin/Stern too of course - Godzilla looks like a truly bitchin' game!

#757 2 years ago

The building mech is nuts. Love the lighting too. The art really came alive with the light show.

Thanks for the stream.

#758 2 years ago

Godzilla stream up now on YouTube:

#759 2 years ago

Kudos to Jack and team - this was probably the best reveal stream I've seen since jumping into the hobby in March 2020. They let the gameplay do most of the talking, which was perfect.

#760 2 years ago

Game looks great. Thanks for the Stream.

#761 2 years ago

I liked when Gary Stern said - I usually get a pro verision to see what it's all about but " THIS " game is going to my Apartment !

#762 2 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

I liked when Gary Stern said - I usually get a pro verision to see what it's all about but " THIS " game is going to my Apartment !

Sure Gary, good luck getting that home on your motorcycle

#763 2 years ago

When are you expecting to get Godzilla in house for some streaming again?

2 weeks later
#764 2 years ago

This thing still on?
Sorry I vanished for a while, I’ll be back on the horse shortly! ❤️

#765 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

This thing still on?
Sorry I vanished for a while, I’ll be back on the horse shortly! ❤️

Bronco stream? Sweeeeet!

#766 2 years ago

So I made a thing!
Stern let me reimagine the “Pin”.
https://sternpinball.com/affordable-home-game/jurassic-park-pin/

#767 2 years ago

Looks great!!! Cool double spinner and jump ramp! Well done!!!!

#768 2 years ago

Congrats Mar dude! Looks cool!

#769 2 years ago

Awesome! Congrats! Are you going to share any behind-the-scenes info about how this came to be?

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from Wiggidy:

Awesome! Congrats! Are you going to share any behind-the-scenes info about how this came to be?

for sure!

#771 2 years ago

That's very exciting dude, hopefully the beginning of a design career for you!

#772 2 years ago

Looks fun to shoot….Good job man!

#773 2 years ago

Way to go! From sketching mock-ups and layouts with your twitch audience to shipping a Stern pin--congratulations! This looks like a lot of fun.

#774 2 years ago

So Jack, is the big mono target a design choice or a cost choice?

#775 2 years ago

Is anyone secretly saving Jacks streams and willing to share it with me?
I feel I'm left out of the communty... I always felt home watching his streams.
Since I`m from Austria i can't watch them live and DMCA-risk killed it all

For example yesterday, I would have loved it to get more information of the pin....

#776 2 years ago

Yeah, bummer it wasn't archived, I'm always swamped with family stuff during normal DF hours. But I get it if there are reasons it can't be saved.

#777 2 years ago

So it should have been called DINO - DANGER ! get it ?

#778 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah, bummer it wasn't archived, I'm always swamped with family stuff during normal DF hours. But I get it if there are reasons it can't be saved.

He responded to me on FB saying he was going to have it available after he makes sure he didn’t say anything he couldn’t

#779 2 years ago

Disappointed today. I thought for sure Jack would be next President of Stern.

Jack, next time just let Gary win.

#780 2 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

So Jack, is the big mono target a design choice or a cost choice?

Choice. The price is comparable.

#781 2 years ago

So let’s talk quick about tonight’s stream!

First off, this is weird revealing my own game.

Second, tonight’s stream will be fairly short. We’ll do a Q&A, play a couple games, kiss, and say goodnight. OH, and Laura Danger will be joining us! ❤️

Third, Stern is letting me do something we really haven’t done before, I’m showing you my personal test/prototype machine for the reveal! (We’ll do another one with the full production model soon!). I’m too dange excited to share this awesome game with you!!

Get your questions ready, I’ll be happy to answer all that I can!

What an honor, and holy smokes your support has been through the roof!

See you tonight!
Jack Danger

#782 2 years ago

Congrats Jack on the epic first release! I'll tune in tonight.

#783 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

So let’s talk quick about tonight’s stream!
First off, this is weird revealing my own game.
Second, tonight’s stream will be fairly short. We’ll do a Q&A, play a couple games, kiss, and say goodnight. OH, and Laura Danger will be joining us! ❤️
Third, Stern is letting me do something we really haven’t done before, I’m showing you my personal test/prototype machine for the reveal! (We’ll do another one with the full production model soon!). I’m too dange excited to share this awesome game with you!!
Get your questions ready, I’ll be happy to answer all that I can!
What an honor, and holy smokes your support has been through the roof!
See you tonight!
Jack Danger

Game looks fast as hell and fun!!! For a home pin to have more toys in it than the cornerstone pro is amazing. Told my distributor to hook me up with one, hope you get to sign all that are made or at least the first run. Congrats on a home run for a first design!!!

#784 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Game looks fast as hell and fun!!! For a home pin to have more toys in it than the cornerstone pro is amazing. Told my distributor to hook me up with one, hope you get to sign all that are made or at least the first run. Congrats on a home run for a first design!!!

Heck yeah!!!! I hope you enjoy it!
I’m happy to sign whatever, I’m just not sure how to know what is going where. Haha

#785 2 years ago

Gotta sign em all! I ordered one as well, great job Jack. I hope this is just the beginning of design for you!

2 weeks later
#786 2 years ago

Congrats Jack on the news of another design and thanks for the pic ,you made this young streamers day !

DF1542F3-7C53-4D3F-BF92-6466907F9904 (resized).jpegDF1542F3-7C53-4D3F-BF92-6466907F9904 (resized).jpeg
#787 2 years ago

Sorry if I'm behind, but is there news of Jack doing another pin after the new JP pin?

#788 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Congrats Jack on the news of another design and thanks for the pic ,you made this young streamers day !
[quoted image]

Thanks!
Great to meet ya! Keep them streams goin!

#789 2 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Sorry if I'm behind, but is there news of Jack doing another pin after the new JP pin?

Speculation only

8F9A412A-C5AA-4692-824D-DC871B314C84 (resized).jpeg8F9A412A-C5AA-4692-824D-DC871B314C84 (resized).jpeg
#790 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Speculation only [quoted image]

I wish!

2 weeks later
#791 2 years ago

What's with Jack's dislike of Addams Family? Feel like I'm missing something.

#792 2 years ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Assuming it comes from the tournament strat where you shoot the ramp then the chair, ad nauseam. It hands out so many points its harder to go any other route gameplay wise.

#793 2 years ago
Quoted from HooperTriplett:

It's more a joke than anything else, but yeah, it's from the tournament side of things.
CHAIR. RAMP. REPEAT FOREVER.

3 weeks later
#794 2 years ago

What a huge honor.
Now to get back to work. HAHA

"Twitch Pinball Superstar Jack Danger Joins Stern Pinball’s Game Design Studio
CHICAGO, IL – December 20, 2021 – Stern Pinball, Inc., announced the hiring of Jack Danger in the role of Game Designer. Jack is best known for being a Twitch and Stern Brand Ambassador. Recently he created his first hit game design, Stern’s Jurassic Park Home EditionTM pinball machine.
Jack brings a unique and diverse game design perspective to Stern Pinball. He started his career as an animator. He worked on commercials, music videos, and feature films for almost 20 years prior to launching his own design studio. After borrowing pinball machines to place at his studio, Jack got bit by the pinball bug that transformed his professional career forever.

Through Twitch, Jack transitioned into streaming pinball 7 days a week, launching the official Dead Flip Pinball streaming channel. The Dead Flip Pinball channel pioneered livestream pinball, promoting Jack to Twitch Ambassador status, and creating the official “Pinball” category on the Twitch platform. After a decade of successful pinball reveal streams, hosting of major eSports events, and becoming an official Stern Brand Ambassador, Jack was given an opportunity to design Stern’s new Home Edition machine.

“Jack is an incredibly creative and talented designer. He brings tremendous energy, passion, and player skill to the work. We were beyond impressed with his strong leadership skills and the unique perspective he brought to the Jurassic Park Home Edition design. We are very excited to add his talent to our studio and look forward to his design work on future cornerstone machines,” said George Gomez, Stern Pinball EVP and Chief Creative Officer.
About Stern Pinball, Inc.

Stern Pinball, Inc. is a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball. Headquartered minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport in the heart of North America, the company creates, designs, engineers, manufactures, markets, and distributes a full line of technologically advanced terrestrial and digital pinball games, parts, accessories, and merchandise. Stern Pinball serves digital, consumer, commercial, and corporate markets around the globe.

Recent Stern Pinball titles include Godzilla, The Mandalorian, Led Zeppelin, Avengers: Infinity Quest, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Stranger Things, Elvira’s House of Horrors, Jurassic Park, Black Knight: Sword of Rage, The Munsters, The Beatles, Deadpool, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars, Aerosmith, Ghostbusters, KISS, Metallica, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Star Trek, AC/DC, Batman, and Spider-Man. A broad range of players enjoy Stern Pinball’s games from professional pinball players who compete in high-stakes competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit www.sternpinball.com."

#795 2 years ago

Congrats, Jack!

#796 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

What a huge honor.
CHICAGO, IL – December 20, 2021 – Stern Pinball, Inc., announced the hiring of Jack Danger in the role of Game Designer. Jack is best known for being a Twitch and Stern Brand Ambassador. Recently he created his first hit game design, Stern’s Jurassic Park Home EditionTM pinball machine.
Jack brings a unique and diverse game design perspective to Stern Pinball. He started his career as an animator. He worked on commercials, music videos, and feature films for almost 20 years prior to launching his own design studio. After borrowing pinball machines to place at his studio, Jack got bit by the pinball bug that transformed his professional career forever.
Through Twitch, Jack transitioned into streaming pinball 7 days a week, launching the official Dead Flip Pinball streaming channel. The Dead Flip Pinball channel pioneered livestream pinball, promoting Jack to Twitch Ambassador status, and creating the official “Pinball” category on the Twitch platform. After a decade of successful pinball reveal streams, hosting of major eSports events, and becoming an official Stern Brand Ambassador, Jack was given an opportunity to design Stern’s new Home Edition machine.
“Jack is an incredibly creative and talented designer. He brings tremendous energy, passion, and player skill to the work. We were beyond impressed with his strong leadership skills and the unique perspective he brought to the Jurassic Park Home Edition design. We are very excited to add his talent to our studio and look forward to his design work on future cornerstone machines,” said George Gomez, Stern Pinball EVP and Chief Creative Officer.
Stern Pinball, Inc. is a global lifestyle brand based on the iconic and outrageously fun modern American game of pinball. Headquartered minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport in the heart of North America, the company creates, designs, engineers, manufactures, markets, and distributes a full line of technologically advanced terrestrial and digital pinball games, parts, accessories, and merchandise. Stern Pinball serves digital, consumer, commercial, and corporate markets around the globe.
Recent Stern Pinball titles include Godzilla, The Mandalorian, Led Zeppelin, Avengers: Infinity Quest, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Stranger Things, Elvira’s House of Horrors, Jurassic Park, Black Knight: Sword of Rage, The Munsters, The Beatles, Deadpool, Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars, Aerosmith, Ghostbusters, KISS, Metallica, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Star Trek, AC/DC, Batman, and Spider-Man. A broad range of players enjoy Stern Pinball’s games from professional pinball players who compete in high-stakes competitions around the globe to novice players who are discovering the allure of the silver ball for the first time. To join the fun and learn more, please visit www.sternpinball.com."

Time for you to make that Tank Girl pin a reality!

#797 2 years ago

Congrats, Jack! Now grab that Pee Wee License and make it epic!

#798 2 years ago

Congratulations!

Quoted from DeadFlip:

We are very excited to add his talent to our studio and look forward to his design work on future cornerstone machines,” said George Gomez

Maybe this will stop everyone from assuming you are the home pin guy now.

#799 2 years ago

Awesome news!!!! Congrats Jack!!!!

#800 2 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

What a huge honor.

Congrats Jack now you can finally get that Power Rangers pin you’ve been mentioning designed and made!

4C50491B-6969-4F7F-A8D4-7F750FFC607C (resized).jpeg4C50491B-6969-4F7F-A8D4-7F750FFC607C (resized).jpeg4CA8482F-BBA1-4FF0-81D1-6C1D27E2C5B0 (resized).jpeg4CA8482F-BBA1-4FF0-81D1-6C1D27E2C5B0 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 1,700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Raiden Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Burlington, VT
$ 495.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Cruces, NM
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 210.00
$ 265.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 35.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 957 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadflip-now-on-pinside/page/16?hl=onemilemore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.