7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by WIZ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

giphy.gif
    petersellers02 (resized).jpg
    Untitled.png

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 months ago
    Quoted from dawasa:

Was his name Jason from Vineland NJ?

Yup

#52 7 months ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

I’ve been looking for a rare $15K+ pin. I got lucky and found one a couple hundred miles away on Mr Pinball Classifieds that’s been listed since Dec ‘17. Emailed the guy, he responded with pictures. I said I wanted it at his asking price. Haven’t heard back from the guy. BTW, he’s on pinside, but hasn’t checked on in over four years. Sellers remorse?

Your location is showing as Hong Kong?

Seems legit.

#53 7 months ago
    Quoted from scott_freeman:

Your location is showing as Hong Kong?
    Seems legit.

I live and work in Hong Kong, but my complete collection is in Mississippi.

#54 7 months ago

Jason is a real jerk who gets off on lying to people. He had posted on pinside under another name and opened up a new account to dodge his bad reputation. I am sure he opened a new account already. He has a cdc machine and try to solicit business for that so he can screw more people. Beware of him.

#55 7 months ago
    Quoted from dawasa:

Jason is a real jerk who gets off on lying to people. He had posted on pinside under another name and opened up a new account to dodge his bad reputation. I am sure he opened a new account already. He has a cdc machine and try to solicit business for that so he can screw more people. Beware of him.

Looks like I dodged a bullet! Thanks

#56 7 months ago
    Quoted from pduffy:

Seller was Evilelement

Well no surprise hearing this!! I've told multiple people to stay away from him and they won't listen. He recieved a negative feedback awhile back from someone here that he sold a machine to with his last username Jasong78. He went as far as disabling that profile and then starting a whole new pinside account to start off clean like he never got that previous negative. Sold the guy a machine that wasn't as he described condition wise.

Whatever he's told you pduffy, is more than likely a lie..... all of it.

#57 7 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

His last post was in the "I'm done" thread so that may just size things up.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-m-done-/page/2#post-4482553

And he's probably lying about this too. He probably already made a new username (for the third time) and is lurking the threads as we speak. Funny thing is the post of his in your link, the things that he complained about are the same things that he's done to people that considered him a friend.

#58 6 months ago
    Quoted from sohchx:

And he's probably lying about this too. He probably already made a new username (for the third time) and is lurking the threads as we speak. Funny thing is the post of his in your link, the things that he complained about are the same things that he's done to people that considered him a friend.

Bastard!

#59 6 months ago

Has happened twice to me. Literally backed out on agreed price, meet place, and sold as I had the rental trailer and was in their town. You just have to chalk it up that some people don’t place the same values on other’s time or “doing the right thing”. In both cases I said to myself “what a real dick” and moved on and got the machines elsewhere.

#60 6 months ago
    Quoted from dawasa:

He's certainly not the only one around here like that.

The OP got played, plain and simple. Guys like this get their jollies getting people all wound up. You were never going to get the game. Either he never had one to sell in the first place or maybe you rubbed him the wrong way for some stupid reason. You'll never know why.

I've been played once or twice. Doesn't take long to figure it out. When you do, just stop communicating and look elsewhere. It's not worth the grief.

#61 6 months ago

Smart on his part to disappear if machine was not as described. I am less than a 1/2 hour away and have a low tolerance for nonsense. I would have been back for a visit if he played games.

#62 6 months ago
    Quoted from pduffy:

Smart on his part to disappear if machine was not as described. I am less than a 1/2 hour away and have a low tolerance for nonsense. I would have been back for a visit if he played games.

A New Jersey style visit?

#63 6 months ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

A New Jersey style visit?

Most of New Jersey does have a no nonsense policy.

#64 6 months ago
    Quoted from pduffy:

Are deadbeat sellers common here?

yes, if you look hard enough.

petersellers02 (resized).jpg

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

There are a lot of flakes out there.

especially when it snows in the midwest.

giphy.gif

#65 6 months ago

Actually just had a very good experience with Jason. His communication was very good. Machine was as described and he threw in a bunch of extras.
    After reading all the stuff here I was apprehensive but took a shot. Like I said earlier, he did return my deposit after he had been sick.

#66 6 months ago

And let me guess, you still by parts from crazy Mike at Madamusements (aka *pinballparts* on ebay)..................

Quoted from Butch2099:

Actually just had a very good experience with Jason. His communication was very good. Machine was as described and he threw in a bunch of extras.
    After reading all the stuff here I was apprehensive but took a shot. Like I said earlier, he did return my deposit after he had been sick.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 55.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 109.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    € 50.00
    Boards
    FLIPPROJETS
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 50.00
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside