Pinside_forum_7639144_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_5695 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0539 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0561 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0562 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#774 7 years ago

Ditto. One for me too.

2 weeks later
#787 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I just wanted to send a note to those that will be receiving their Airball Deflectors soon. There is a protective film on BOTH sides of the deflector. One side will be a slightly translucent white, and the other side will be clear. Remove both. Once these are removed, it should be nice, shiny, and transparent. Also, these were laser cut, so when you first look at the deflector, it will appear to have burn marks around the edges. No need to worry, these burn marks are only on the protective film and not the deflector itself. Also, similar to normal pinball plastics, do NOT over-tighten the screws when installing the deflector. Below is an image of the 2 screws that hold it in place (the screw at the right side of the Tortuga ramp, and the screw behind Jack the Monkey/near the Liars Dice scoop). I place the deflector on top of the existing PotC plastics. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thanks again, it's pretty exciting to see others put an idea I created for my own machine to use.

I agree Maffle, you did a great job on this plastic piece. Mine fitted perfect. Glad you posted the pic though because my dumb ass had it on backwards LOL Sooooo much better than the sneeze guard. I can actually see my ship now

2 years later
#2103 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Just joined tonight
Never owned one really pumped
I pick up in the morning
One owner with like 5700 plays
Man oh man is there black dust everywhere on the playfield
This guy never changed the balls
All works and cab,playfield seem to be near perfect
Thing is filthy though
Nabbed it at 3400
I hope I did good makes me nervous I hope it cleans up

You’re going to love the pin. I enjoyed sinking that ship just as much as I enjoyed blasting that castle in MM, plus the treasure chest was so fun to hit and it interacted well with the game play. Really miss mine and you got one at a cool price. Should clean up nice I’m sure, but get rid of the sneeze guard on it and replace it with the plastic that stops air balls, even though I never had a ball jump up and hit the ship.

1 year later
#2622 3 years ago

Ahoy Mateys!

Okay, that was corny, but I do need your help.

Just got a really nice POTC. I had one before and I missed it, so I had to get it back.

Okay, here’s the question. In this pin, I can’t get any multiballs to register in this game. I remember after sinking the ship I would get a 2 ball multiball to fight the Kraken and mine just does one ball. I spelled HEART in the chest and it says multiball, but the game never shoots out the extra balls. I thought when you hit the upper left playfield and the ball is spinning around in the timer mode, I recalled the game would shoot out a ball while giving you the chance to at least knock 2 more balls up their while the disc was still spinning. Am I wrong? I remember playing it like that in my old Pirates pin.

I went to setting and changed the factory difficult on those modes from the recommended medium settings to easy, but still nothing. I installed and un-installed the directors cut, but to no avail. Every now and then a ball won’t register in the trough, so I don’t know if that’s the problem or not because it doesn’t happen very much.

Any help would be appreciate because this problem sure does diminish some of the fun factor in this game.

Thanks in advance.

#2624 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsunami:

Do you have 4 pinballs installed in the Ball Trough? I have 5 installed in mine.

Thank you sir, I’ll check that. I only have 4, but I couldn’t remember how many the game required. Thanks!

#2627 3 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Should only have four. Definitely don’t want more, that can confuse the game.

Yeah, it's a ball trough issue. The game was shipped to me on it's legs, so I'm sure all of the jarring around probably did something to it. I contacted Lloyd and he gave me some pointers on how to fix it. Was going to fix it yesterday, but I got that (1) shot covid shot Saturday morning and it kinda kicked my butt.

Thanks for responding though. Had this game and missed it, so I had to get it back. The one I got is beautiful with so many cool mods. Very happy with the purchase, as soon as I get the ball trough issue fixed.

1 year later
#3355 1 year ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Paint job done ✅.
[quoted image]

4 months later
#3513 1 year ago
Quoted from DystopicPinball:

Hi everyone,
I'd like to share with you the gallery of all the mods I've made for my POTC pinball!
Thank you
https://www.dystopicpinball.com/my-pinball-gallery/pirates-of-the-caribbean

This guy is legit and makes great mods. I have the rope bridge for my POTC and the female magician for my TOM machine. Both of them are great and really adds to the visual appeal of the pins. Pretty fast shipper too and responds to emails pretty quick as well.

2 months later
#3540 11 months ago
Quoted from ZedMcGlunk:

Added colorDMD and Disney code - What other must have mods are available these days? Really happy with these sideblades I just picked up from Pinstein
[quoted image]

Check out some of the mods made for the Jersey Jack version of their POTC pin as well. Several of them, like Jack the money, pirates ye be warned and a couple others fit inside the Stern version as well. I really like the rope bridge mod that replaces the ugly sneeze guard in front of the pirate ship looks good as well.

1 month later
#3576 10 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

The other day I finished my final version of the custom music edit. The main music tracks are now replaced with the movie music soundtracks and it sounds SO much better! No quote to start the game anymore, not from me and not the lame baby singing that Stern had in there.
Anyone wanting to have a more official movie sounding pin and lose the singing toddler that begins every game, just message me for the file link.

Would love to see a Youtube video of the changes you made. That would be awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New Brighton, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dead-men-tell-no-talespotc-owners-club?tu=Indypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.