Pinside_forum_7639144_1 (resized).jpg
IMG_5695 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0539 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0551 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0561 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0562 (resized).jpeg
There are 3,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 76.
#851 7 years ago

Since we're on the subject of pirates, we just got the original and alternative cabinet decal sets.

Original: http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/pirates-of-the-caribbean-pinball-cabinet-decals-original/

Alternative: http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/pirates-of-the-caribbean-cabinet-decals-sparrow-edition/

pirates-caribbean-pinball-cabinet-decals (resized).jpgpirates-caribbean-pinball-cabinet-decals (resized).jpg

pirates-caribbean-pinball-cabinet-decals ALT (resized).jpgpirates-caribbean-pinball-cabinet-decals ALT (resized).jpg

#852 7 years ago

I would like to have an original decal for the front of the cabinet, don't need an entire set. Available?

#853 7 years ago

Got color? Just installed my new LED ColorDMD. POTC (resized).jpgPOTC (resized).jpg

#854 7 years ago

Wow that dmd looks great.

#855 7 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

The final batch of POTC toppers have shipped today. Thanks to everyone for a great response. We do have two toppers left but when they're gone that's it. -D

Looks great!

potctop (resized).jpegpotctop (resized).jpeg

#856 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I assume it goes in front of the ship somehow from its placement in the manual, but I have no idea where it would mount. Checked some pictures online but didn't see it anywhere, and afraid to start mounting the main ramp if this needs to go underneath it

I just had a look at mine. I don't have the part in mine, at least not as it is shown in the manual. Instead, there is a much larger piece that extends to the left and all the way down to the pop bumper. It goes under the ramp, yes, with the semicircle matching the rounded top of the guide of the center shot (Liar's Dice).

Another problem I ran into today: what type of post is the 'cannon' plastic under the shooter ramp mounted with? As far as I can tell it should be angled under the ramp, and I have a hole there for the screw, but not sure what holds the plastic away from the playfield...

The top end of it (the end away from the plunger) just sits on on top of a metal guide. There is no post, as far as I can see. Let me know if you can't work it out and I'll try and take some photos.

Michi.

#857 7 years ago
Quoted from michi:

I just had a look at mine. I don't have the part in mine, at least not as it is shown in the manual. Instead, there is a much larger piece that extends to the left and all the way down to the pop bumper. It goes under the ramp, yes, with the semicircle matching the rounded top of the guide of the center shot (Liar's Dice).

The top end of it (the end away from the plunger) just sits on on top of a metal guide. There is no post, as far as I can see. Let me know if you can't work it out and I'll try and take some photos.
Michi.

Is the plastic you're talking about the one that also covers the ship shot?

If there's no post holding the cannon, then what holds it down? I see a screw hole in it...

#858 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Yes. On mine, there is a single fairly large plastic piece that covers the ship shot, the center shot, and it extends all the way down to the pop bumper. In the manual, that piece is labelled -05. There is no piece that looks like -11 on my machine at all. If you have one, I'd expect that it would go directly on top of -05, assuming that the screw holes in -11 match up with the screw holes for -05.

If there's no post holding the cannon, then what holds it down? I see a screw hole in it...

It's a bit difficult to see without pulling things apart. (I have the Pearl Cannon from Back Alley Creations installed.) The top of the cannon plastic just sits on top of the guide that runs around the right-hand treasure target. The bottom looks like it might be screwed directly onto the playfield. (I can't see that spot properly.) But there is definitely no post. By the looks of things, the cannon plastic is flush with the playfield at the bottom and just bent up towards the top of the treasure target flat rail (FR 15), resting on top of the rail.

Michi.

#859 7 years ago
Quoted from michi:

Yes. On mine, there is a single fairly large plastic piece that covers the ship shot, the center shot, and it extends all the way down to the pop bumper. In the manual, that piece is labelled -05. There is no piece that looks like -11 on my machine at all.

This is interesting. I suspect there may be machines with different versions of the plastics floating around.

If found some sets:

https://www.pinball.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/803-5000-92_lg.jpg
and here:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/803-5000-92

I can clearly spot the -11 part.

There is also a close-up image in the pinballnews.com for POTC where the part shows up:

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/potc/index7.html

It may be that the part is simply missing from my machine, or was omitted in later versions? I'd be interested to hear from other POTC owners to see whether the part is on their machine. On mine, the relevant section is just clear plastic on the -05 piece.

Michi.

#860 7 years ago
Quoted from michi:

Mystery solved

I found this image in an eBay ad. My machine actually does have the -11 part. It's just that the angle at which I can look at the machine and the lighting in the room made it essentially disappear and look like part of the playfield. The part goes behind the center shot, below the -05 part, near the base of the center shot flat rail. Zoom in on the picture and you can see where it belongs.

I'm surprised that Stern even bothered with this part. It's essentially invisible from anything near a normal playing position. You have to look straight down on the playfield near the ship to see it, and even then it is hard to spot, looking like the blue playfield.

Michi.

7a0abadc36f2c5f6e437c021dcbb71212790a0fb.jpg7a0abadc36f2c5f6e437c021dcbb71212790a0fb.jpg

#861 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

You are talking about the bottom end of the plastic (near the shooter)? Or the top?
I might be able to find the time to open up the machine, remove the Back Alley cannon mod, and have a closer look.

Michi.

#862 7 years ago
Quoted from michi:

This is interesting. I suspect there may be machines with different versions of the plastics floating around.
If found some sets:
https://www.pinball.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/803-5000-92_lg.jpg
and here:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/803-5000-92
I can clearly spot the -11 part.
There is also a close-up image in the pinballnews.com for POTC where the part shows up:
http://www.pinballnews.com/games/potc/index7.html
It may be that the part is simply missing from my machine, or was omitted in later versions? I'd be interested to hear from other POTC owners to see whether the part is on their machine. On mine, the relevant section is just clear plastic on the -05 piece.
Michi.

Wow, I finally spotted it 2/3 of the way down that review. What a weird way to place a plastic! Now I get to take the bigger piece off again...

As for the cannon, there's only one screw hole in it, and it's near the top of the plastic. There's also only one screw hole in the playfield, which would align with the cannon plastic if it was resting on the FR15 rail, but there's thus air space beneath the angled plastic... I guess it could work with just a screw, but I'd assumed there's a spacer or something...

IMG_20161120_131528.jpgIMG_20161120_131528.jpg

IMG_20161120_131548.jpgIMG_20161120_131548.jpg

#863 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Wow, I finally spotted it 2/3 of the way down that review. What a weird way to place a plastic! Now I get to take the bigger piece off again...
As for the cannon, there's only one screw hole in it, and it's near the top of the plastic. There's also only one screw hole in the playfield, which would align with the cannon plastic if it was resting on the FR15 rail, but there's thus air space beneath the angled plastic... I guess it could work with just a screw, but I'd assumed there's a spacer or something...

Looks like you could use some arch support.

#864 7 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

The final batch of POTC toppers have shipped today. Thanks to everyone for a great response. We do have two toppers left but when they're gone that's it. -D

Just bought one. Looks so good, couldn't resist. So maybe there's one left?

#865 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

I took the glass off so I could get a photo. Is basically impossible to peer into the space below the cannon plastic otherwise. Even so, I ended up having to position the lens on the playfield.

There is a grey spacer for the cannon plastic. You can see it in the attached image in between the two posts near the top-right. I'm no sure what height it is though. I looked in the manual, and it doesn't seem to be listed

Michi.

IMG_0982.JPGIMG_0982.JPG

#866 7 years ago
Quoted from michi:

I looked in the manual, and it doesn't seem to be listed

That seems to be the modus operandi of every part of the manual... I should be able to gauge it off the height of the other stuff in that pic though, thanks !

#867 7 years ago

I acquire my POTC a few weeks ago and one of the main issues is the main ramp. The ramp has a crack and is affecting the game was able to get a new ramp and now is time to switch it out. Any advise for a Noob when removing this ramp?

Thanks.

#868 7 years ago

The main ramp is not that difficult. If you want to make sure you do it correct, make lots of photo's of the process.
But for all I can see it is just unscrew the ramp and put the new on it. The only electrical items on there are the lamp at the top.

#869 7 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

The main ramp is not that difficult. If you want to make sure you do it correct, make lots of photo's of the process.
But for all I can see it is just unscrew the ramp and put the new on it. The only electrical items on there are the lamp at the top.

And the micro-switches for the three lanes and the Parlay hole. If you look in the manual, there are instructions for removal of the large ramp. Taking photos and making notes is a good idea. As is to arrange all the parts you remove in some logical order, so you know what goes where afterwards.

Michi.

#870 7 years ago
Quoted from michi:

I watched this POTC video: » YouTube video
At 11:30, they start talking about Davy Jones and, at 12:15, they mention "Davy Jones rape, where you can basically play Davy Jones forever."
Anyone know what this strategy is? How is that supposed to work? I've beaten Davy Jones a number of times, but I don't see how you can play that "forever".

I think I may have figured it out. After defeating Davy Jones, if you have two or more balls in play, the ship stays down and it becomes impossible to defeat the kraken. Meaning that, every time you shoot the kraken, you collect the kraken jackpot. From memory, I think that's 2 million each time, but that might be because I had max jackpots enabled at the time.

Best strategy would be to trap one ball, put one or two balls into tortuga, and shoot the kraken over and over with the remaining ball. Could add up quickly…

Michi.

#871 7 years ago
Quoted from Habeboo:

The final batch of POTC toppers have shipped today. Thanks to everyone for a great response. We do have two toppers left but when they're gone that's it. -D</blockquoteA

Any potc toppers left? Where do they plug into machine?

Thanks

#872 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Hey everyone... per several requests I've received from fellow POTC owners, I'm looking into the costs of creating the "ball deflector plastic" I designed/built in post 691. Images of my prototype are in that post and below. Again, the idea behind this piece is to allow the removal of the stock spit-shield that surrounds the ship. As the green targets are the main culprit of causing air balls, this goal of this piece is to keep an air ball from happening at the source.
How many of you would be interested in purchasing one of these for a price of approx. $15?
Again, thanks for all your positive comments!

This is really nice looking and well done mod.

Notice how nice my sneeze guard looks now sitting on my work bench. Also can see how clean the Playfield looks without it.
I put the original mounting screws back, thought it looked better than leaving the blank holes, also added a small washer on the left mounting post to protect the plastic mod.

Nice job William, and thanks for making it so affordable!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#873 7 years ago

Just got my POTC tilt topper (in Canada). Looks crazy awesome, so much detail, and I haven't even hooked it up to see the lighting effects. Premium shipping too. Well worth it imo. Thx Dan!

#874 7 years ago

I must be missing something simple here. I have a TOPS display on my POTC. I had a house tournament running for a while and then the tournament ended. I turned off tournament (at least I think I did) but for some reason the tournament results keep coming up on the DMD during attract mode. How can I get rid of that? Is there some setting or reset I am missing? I suppose a factory reset would do it but I didn't want to take such drastic action if it wasn't necessary.

Thanks,
Michael

#875 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I must be missing something simple here. I have a TOPS display on my POTC. I had a house tournament running for a while and then the tournament ended. I turned off tournament (at least I think I did) but for some reason the tournament results keep coming up on the DMD during attract mode. How can I get rid of that? Is there some setting or reset I am missing? I suppose a factory reset would do it but I didn't want to take such drastic action if it wasn't necessary.
Thanks,
Michael

I may be off, but I think tournament mode in the menu just changes the "randomness" of certain rewards into a pattern. An example being the Liars Dice gives a predictable outcome and not a random reward. However, there is a tournament that you can set up to run from X date to X date, and it will log the results. It's been a while since I've messed with those settings but I'm pretty sure you just need to go into the actual tournament menu and cancel/end the tournament as the dates inserted are probably still valid. This is separate from "tournament mode" in the settings.

#876 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I turned off tournament (at least I think I did) but for some reason the tournament results keep coming up on the DMD during attract mode. How can I get rid of that? Is there some setting or reset I am missing? I suppose a factory reset would do it but I didn't want to take such drastic action if it wasn't necessary.

I tried to do the same thing, but it appears to be impossible to get rid of the tournament results in attract mode. If you do a factory reset, you instead see fake tournament results for a tournament that actually never took place.

Michi.

#877 7 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I may be off, but I think tournament mode in the menu just changes the "randomness" of certain rewards into a pattern. An example being the Liars Dice gives a predictable outcome and not a random reward. However, there is a tournament that you can set up to run from X date to X date, and it will log the results. It's been a while since I've messed with those settings but I'm pretty sure you just need to go into the actual tournament menu and cancel/end the tournament as the dates inserted are probably still valid. This is separate from "tournament mode" in the settings.

The tourney dates have long passed and the tournament is "officially" over. I guess I will go back into the settings and mess around a bit more.

Quoted from michi:

I tried to do the same thing, but it appears to be impossible to get rid of the tournament results in attract mode. If you do a factory reset, you instead see fake tournament results for a tournament that actually never took place.
Michi.

That may be. For some reason I seem to remember never seeing any kind of real or fake tournament stuff displayed on the dmd during attract mode until I started an actual tournament.

Does any one else's POTC display tournament "results" during attract mode if you've never turned on or run a tournament?

Thanks,
Michael

#878 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

The tourney dates have long passed and the tournament is "officially" over. I guess I will go back into the settings and mess around a bit more.

That may be. For some reason I seem to remember never seeing any kind of real or fake tournament stuff displayed on the dmd during attract mode until I started an actual tournament.
Does any one else's POTC display tournament "results" during attract mode if you've never turned on or run a tournament?
Thanks,
Michael

Was just googling how these tournaments work in the first place, as I'd never seen one and was curious, came across this tidbit: "Start and stop a tournament 10 times to wipe that data (will stay in attract mode forever if you don't)" (via https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-tournament-system#post-491570)
, maybe that'll help? Seems weird

#879 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Was just googling how these tournaments work in the first place, as I'd never seen one and was curious, came across this tidbit: "Start and stop a tournament 10 times to wipe that data (will stay in attract mode forever if you don't)" (via https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-tournament-system#post-491570)

Nice find! I must have missed that. Although it does seem weird to have to start and stop a tourney *10* times to wipe the data, but stranger things have happened.

I will give that a shot and report back. Thank you for the link.

Edit: Well I tried it. Started and stopped a tournament 10 time. I just used the quick start and pressed the select button about a million times to quickly cycle through starting and stopping the tournament.

It worked! The previous tourney data is no longer displayed during attract mode. Thanks for finding that post!

Michael

#880 7 years ago

Looking to sell/trade my nice potc, located in NE....pm for details

#881 7 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

"Start and stop a tournament 10 times to wipe that data (will stay in attract mode forever if you don't)" (via https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-tournament-system#post-491570)

Thanks for that, that worked perfectly! Extremely non-obvious way of getting rid of the tournament display, I must say. And I don't think it's mentioned in the manual?

Michi.

#882 7 years ago

New treasure chest mod...color changing LED lights the jewels inside the chest.

For sale in the Pinside Shop or our websiite:

http://lermods.com/products/treasure-chest

#883 7 years ago

Looks best as the leds are changing colour and for a split second you get a yellow, when that happens it makes the coins look like there sparkling a little, if you could do that with maybe a couple yellow leds, one coming on while other goes off and vice versa that could make a cool effect of the coins sparkling and look great!

Another idea if possible, could be a white led and a yellow led to simulate the treasure cove scene from the first film when the coins are sparkling and then the moon light hits them and Barbosa and jack.

#884 7 years ago

I have the treasure chest in my machine and it looks awesome. The coins have little reflective glitter like jewels in them so pictures really don't do it justice. It has a ton of "sparkle" on its own. The rgb's look great, and I agree, maybe a white/yellow flicker would look great as well.

1 week later
#885 7 years ago

I added the air ball deflector from maffewl and it is very nice. Fits perfect and is very easy to install. See video below of it installed on my game. I also show a few other mods I made myself.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qg2hqmtvfmh8j5g/POTC.mov?dl=0

#886 7 years ago

Damn should have come in here sooner. That topper (and I'm not a topper guy) looks awesome. All sold out? How much were they?

Need to search back in thread on this plastic protector too. I still have my sneeze guard since day I opened the box.

Nice work guys

#887 7 years ago

Anybody have Tilt Graphics inner cabinet decal mod installed on their machine and could share some decent pics. Leaning towards them (like the art and colors) vs. black mirrors blades (other choice).

On another note, I must be the only one that never had air balls on this machine.

Thanks, Bob

$_57 (resized).jpg$_57 (resized).jpg

#888 7 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

Anybody have Tilt Graphics inner cabinet decal mod installed on their machine and could share some decent pics. Leaning towards them (like the art and colors) vs. black mirrors blades (other choice).
On another note, I must be the only one that never had air balls on this machine.
Thanks, Bob

I have never had an airball either and took the sneezeguard off years ago. I have these on the sides.

ae11fd_08c558f2494e415db0f25031b416c850-mv2_d_3246_1503_s_2 (resized).jpgae11fd_08c558f2494e415db0f25031b416c850-mv2_d_3246_1503_s_2 (resized).jpg

#889 7 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

Quoted from yzfguy:

I have never had an airball either and took the sneezeguard off years ago.

From what I've seen, you two are the exception to the rule. I took a video of my wife playing (before I had created the deflector), and she had a mild one fly up and land in the rum ramp. I'd be happy to post it if you'd like to see how they typically happen. I've definitely seen worse, one that smacked the sneezeguard pretty hard. Without something there would have easily broken a sail. As mentioned, this was before I installed the deflector.

Quoted from badbilly27:

Need to search back in thread on this plastic protector too. I still have my sneeze guard since day I opened the box.
Nice work guys

Thanks, and if you'd like more information on the deflector, I started a thread located here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maffewls-potc-airball-deflector-for-sneezeguard-removal

You can also go back a few pages on this thread to see how it started.

Of note, I've ran out of my current batch of deflectors, but will go Tuesday to have more cut. So I should have some available then.

Thanks everyone!

#890 7 years ago

Here you go Bob. The left shot is better lit up in my room than the right. I had so many airballs before Maffewl's deflector. A few times the ball would fall behind the ship and not allow her to sink. It really depends on how worn your green stand ups are. The more worn and beat back the angle is of the target the higher the chance of ball deflection. Maffewl's deflector ensures that won't happen again.
20161217_095226 (resized).jpg20161217_095226 (resized).jpg
20161217_095256 (resized).jpg20161217_095256 (resized).jpg

#891 7 years ago

Thanks much Crispin, those pics will surely help in my decision. I'm kinda torn between the art vs. black chrome blades (Black Pearl Ship).

I got this machine when it first came out and played it a couple years and sold it to a friend of mine. I recently got it back from him (still in mint condition) and I had started a mod w/ my pin tech earlier and just finished (who someone else had done since, but doesn't sell anymore) where we drilled the cannons on the ship out and put LED's in there and they fire when the ball hits the targets in the spinning disc or when you hit the ship. Video to come soon. I love it. Great machine, glad it came back to me.
Thanks again, Bob

#892 7 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

Thanks much Crispin, those pics will surely help in my decision. I'm kinda torn between the art vs. black chrome blades (Black Pearl Ship).

My personal preference is for mirror blades because they make the machine visually wider and remove that "boxed in" feeling. But the decals are pretty stylish too, I admit.

Michi.

#893 7 years ago

Does anybody make *black chrome* side blades for POTC? Can't seem to find any.

#894 7 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

Does anybody make *black chrome* side blades for POTC? Can't seem to find any.

PDI have black mirror blades: http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html
Pinball Side Mirrors also have them: https://pinballsidemirrors.com/product/pinball-side-mirrors/

The ones for Stern machines should fit.

I'm surprised though by the idea of fitting black ones to a POTC. Given the theme and colour scheme, I would go with either silver or gold, not black.

Michi.

#895 7 years ago

One of the movies is called.. The Curse of the Black Pearl.. which is why I am considering black blades. I'm not much of a mod guy, don't much care about flashy lights, add ons. I'm more of a player than a looker. Hell, I'm leaving the incandescent lights in as I like how they slow dim in and out, verses on/off LED's (yes, I have LED's in other machines). Looks better to me. Thanks for the links michi, thought I checked them, will look again. Does anybody have a preference between these 2 companies? Still a toss up between these and the art from Tilt Graphics.
Thanks again, Bob

#896 7 years ago
Quoted from beepnutz:

One of the movies is called.. The Curse of the Black Pearl.. which is why I am considering black blades.

Fair enough, that association didn't come up on my radar. Still, I suspect (but am not sure) that silver or gold would work better with the game in terms of mood and theme.

Hell, I'm leaving the incandescent lights in as I like how they slow dim in and out, verses on/off LED's (yes, I have LED's in other machines). Looks better to me.

On mine, I have all the inserts and GI as LEDs. But, when I got the machine, the tortuga and key lights on the back panel were LEDs and they looked awful. I replaced them with the original red and green incandescents, and it looks way better that way, IMO.

Michi.

#897 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Damn should have come in here sooner. That topper (and I'm not a topper guy) looks awesome. All sold out? How much were they?
Nice work guys

It pays to visit the club thread with some regularity. The topper is awesome. Contact tilttopper to see if they have any left. Prices are on their website.

I had a snafu installing my POTC topper and I finally had the time to figure it out, got it sorted. Looks great!

IMG_1916 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_1916 (2) (resized).jpg

#898 7 years ago

"Antique miniature brass/iron cannons". $8 for the set on eBay. I think they look OK.

IMG_1229 (resized).JPGIMG_1229 (resized).JPG

IMG_1231 (resized).JPGIMG_1231 (resized).JPG

IMG_1232 (resized).JPGIMG_1232 (resized).JPG

IMG_1233 (resized).JPGIMG_1233 (resized).JPG

#899 7 years ago

Finished cleaning up and modding a potc I got from an awesome pinsider.

20161221_095321.jpg20161221_095321.jpg

tmp_19459-20161221_095256-686628922.jpgtmp_19459-20161221_095256-686628922.jpg

tmp_19459-20161221_095307894466358.jpgtmp_19459-20161221_095307894466358.jpg

#900 7 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Finished cleaning up and modding a potc I got from an awesome pinsider.

Love the green on the ship! Was that just the gi and spotlight or did you have to add any more lights?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
€ 18.00
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 3,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dead-men-tell-no-talespotc-owners-club/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.