Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinsiders_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-05-04_at_6.43.42_PM_(resized).png
Stern-GhostbustersPro-Details-03_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
keep-calm-because-today-s-the-day_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 7 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the premium / LE in action.

Whats our guesses on how the Slimer toy moves on the premium / LE? I'll guess it moves to 3 different shots on the playfield, possibly 4 if it can reach the left orbit.

#31 7 years ago

I'm hoping we see a more polished version of the topper as well with some slick intergration effects.

I take it that the code will be further along as well.

#141 7 years ago

So I heard there are some people impersonating Pinside users on the stream and acting like jerks, wow lol. That's sad.

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I expected the goggles to do pretty much what they seem to do, take the pin2K tech and shrink it down. Unfortunately that is not really a hologram like we see in the films. Kind of a cheap looking gimmick on video, but hopefully better in person (guessing it will be cooler in a pitch black room but that is not how the majority of pinball is played in most places). I think the goggles are a "ok that is neat" sort of thing for the first time you see it but not much besides that.

At this point I dont really see much value in the premium. Subway ramp is neat but nothing amazing. Right hand ramp change will help fro flow of game but also has 1 return option versus the 2 options on the Pro ramp. Goggles are not worth anyhting IMO. Mangaslings are not very good from watching the video. Slimer movement is preferred on the Pro as I thought he would go up/down and side to side on the premium but seems it is just side to side. Am I missing anything else that is supposed to have percieved value? From playing the Pro quite a bit, I am definately excited to play a Prem/LE model but based on video alone, I am less than impressed. To me it seems yet again, the pro is the better model to play and for the price.

Pro is cool but damn does the premium have some fun and interesting toys.

Magna slings add a lot to gameplay. Steel ramp with ball lock, subway, VUK / scoop is a huge addition. Slimer action the premium is far more interactive and interesting. Ecto Goggles adds a lot to the game and is a very cool feature.

#215 7 years ago

Premium / le is filled with a lot of innovation and multiple interactive toys. This isn't fluff like the dancing band in ACDC but actual fun and interactive features.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 103.00
$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dead-flip-streaming-ghost-busters-le?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.