Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinsiders_(resized).jpg
Screen_Shot_2016-05-04_at_6.43.42_PM_(resized).png
Stern-GhostbustersPro-Details-03_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
keep-calm-because-today-s-the-day_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 7 years ago

It was just announced that Jack Danger will be streaming a Ghost Busters LE from the Stern factory on Wednesday the 4th of May.

5 PM central

Magna-slings in action!

#2 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3 7 years ago

May the fourth be with him

#4 7 years ago

As you can tell from my avatar, I've been patiently awaiting a gameplay video of this thing

#5 7 years ago

Finally ffs. Excited to see this.

#6 7 years ago

sweetness

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

May the fourth be with him

Damn, you beat me

#8 7 years ago

Can't wait to Crack open a cold one and watch this

#9 7 years ago

Booya! Popcorn ready

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

As you can tell from my avatar, I've been patiently awaiting a gameplay video of this thing

Thought your inside source said the 16th?

#11 7 years ago

Looks like I suddenly have a dentist appt on Wednesday .. Need to leave work at 3 for it haha

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Thought your inside source said the 16th?

That's when the game goes into production. What does this have to do with that? Want the inside source? Call Stern's main number, hit 0, and ask for Jim Belt. He'll tell you the same thing

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Just got some inside info. Wont go into detail.. but here you go:
May 11th gameplay video
Week of May 16th LE's go into production

Sorry meant the 11th

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Sorry meant the 11th

All he said is there would be a video by the 11th, maybe they bumped it up sooner because of the obvious ruckus that has been going on, either way, I guess it's coming soon.

Which id like to know where the official Dead Flip announcement is posted about the 4th? Can't seem to find it on his Twitter, FB, or Twitch page- so I was wondering where this info came from?

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Which id like to know where the official Dead Flip announcement is posted about the 4th? Can't seem to find it on his Twitter, FB, or Twitch page- so I was wondering where this info came from?

Watch the VOD of his short stream from yesterday. It came straight from Jody.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

Watch the VOD of his short stream from yesterday. It came straight from Jody.

Yeah I ended up catching it yesterday around the 14:00 mark its mentioned- stoked!

#17 7 years ago

Just over 48 hours until this happens.

Will Gary be there?

If he is, can we get him saying "pinch hitter" again?

#18 7 years ago

Tomorrow is the day!

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

Tomorrow is the day!

It's already today here. Going to be a long wait and a spectacular finale !

LTG : )

#20 7 years ago

I just talked with Jack and he is as excited as the all of us are.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

I just talked with Jack and he is as excited as the all of us are.

I hope they play better than they did on the pro live stream. The ball times were brutally short and didn't give a good impression of the game. GoT livestream was better I thought. One other thing is that I wish his camera didn't have such washed out color......

Rob

#22 7 years ago

Can they please turn up the volume on the pinball this time

#23 7 years ago

keep-calm-because-today-s-the-day_(resized).pngkeep-calm-because-today-s-the-day_(resized).png

#24 7 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the premium / LE in action.

Whats our guesses on how the Slimer toy moves on the premium / LE? I'll guess it moves to 3 different shots on the playfield, possibly 4 if it can reach the left orbit.

#25 7 years ago

This thing better be available later, because I'm working tonight.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Looking forward to seeing the premium / LE in action.
Whats our guesses on how the Slimer toy moves on the premium / LE? I'll guess it moves to 3 different shots on the playfield, possibly 4 if it can reach the left orbit.

i think it's going to move telescopicly and move down between the flippers and move back and forth across your flippers, like someone teabagging your flippers.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

This thing better be available later, because I'm working tonight.

It's saved on twitch and available as soon as the stream ends
and he usually uploads straight to Youtube as well

#28 7 years ago

Can someone please post a link to where the streaming will take place? Really looking forward to seeing the premium/le in action!

#29 7 years ago

And watch the world end in horror the first game when the magna slings throw the ball SDTM. The space time continuum will be interrupted and every pinhead will switch to a GB Pro.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Beachcomber:

Can someone please post a link to where the streaming will take place? Really looking forward to seeing the premium/le in action!

Should be able to get it from here.

https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip/profile

#31 7 years ago

I'm hoping we see a more polished version of the topper as well with some slick intergration effects.

I take it that the code will be further along as well.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

And watch the world end in horror the first game when the magna slings throw the ball SDTM. The space time continuum will be interrupted and every pinhead will switch to a GB Pro.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

If mag slings sent a ball SDTM, I cant tell you how disappointed and pissed i'll be. One thing normal slingshots never do, is throw a ball down the middle. Throw it in an outlane? Yeah... but never down the middle.. that would piss me off like no other.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If mag slings sent a ball SDTM, I cant tell you how disappointed and pissed i'll be. One thing normal slingshots never do, is throw a ball down the middle. Throw it in an outlane? Yeah... but never down the middle.. that would piss me off like no other.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how pissed will you be?

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how pissed will you be?

11. I would look like your avatar

#36 7 years ago

They should put the microphone close to the speakers so we can hear the sound better.....the last webcast they did everyone was talking and someone was banging something every 30 seconds and couldn't really hear the music or callouts very well.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

They should put the microphone close to the speakers so we can hear the sound better.....the last webcast they did everyone was talking and someone was banging something every 30 seconds and couldn't really hear the music or callouts very well.

Crazy right? It's almost like they were playing in a factory or something...

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

They should use a Mixer and Use the headphone output jack on the board.. It works Very well! then you can use the Mic to voice over when you want to.

JJ

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Crazy right? It's almost like they were playing in a factory or something...

I hear you, just thought they'd want to make a first great impression with the sound that's all.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

I hear you, just thought they'd want to make a first great impression with the sound that's all.

Agreed, if you want to be taken seriously as an online streamer of anything, at least get the audio right. It was pretty bad.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Quoted from kpg:

Agreed, if you want to be taken seriously as an online streamer of anything, at least get the audio right. It was pretty bad.

You mean you don't JUST want to hear Jody talk?

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

One thing normal slingshots never do, is throw a ball down the middle. Throw it in an outlane? Yeah... but never down the middle.. that would piss me off like no other.

Well, these are no normal slingshots, so why should they behave the same? (from a philosophical and not technical point of view)

Maybe the manga slings will be less prone to outlane drains and if these are "compensated" with center drains, then I'm OK with it.
I only care for the total number of drains I can expect from slingshot action.
And for the sake of this supposedly already hard pin, I hope to see lower numbers than with regular slingshots.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

He is streaming from the floor during working hours. It is going to be noisy. He is also limited as to what gear he can set up because he is streaming from the factory floor during working hours.

These are not launch party streams. He is streaming game play from machines that have not been released yet.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from Biv:

Well, these are no normal slingshots, so why should they behave the same? (from a philosophical and not technical point of view)
Maybe the manga slings will be less prone to outlane drains and if these are "compensated" with center drains, then I'm OK with it.
And for the sake of this supposedly already hard pin, I hope to see lower numbers than with regular slingshots.

The center drains are already insane as reported by those who posted audit results- lots of shots end up with SDTMs.. we definitely don't need magnets in the slingshot position throwing another un-savable SDTM shot on us. Then again we'll see tonight on the stream include of drawing conclusions now I guess

#45 7 years ago

Maybe the magna slings will draw balls away from SDTM drains.

#46 7 years ago

^^^bingo! Then what will everyone say??!!

#47 7 years ago

Accidents happen, but I think it's unlikely Stern would allow an internet stream of its brand new game with some obvious flaw in the new magnetic slings. Even if only for a few days or weeks, someone has play tested this at the factory.

To try and prevent mass hysteria in response. I know that games ship with some issues (GOT LE) orbit shot etc.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Biv:

Yeah, a lost ball is a lost ball. I don't care if it's down the middle or out the lane.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Maybe the magna slings will draw balls away from SDTM drains.

Maybe during multiball as the slings switches need to be hit first to energize the magnets. A ball headed SDTM and not turning on the slings wont do much - maybe have something in the code that when the Ghost standup target is hit, and the ball starts its quick trip to the center drain as it does on the Pro- energize/pulse magnets for 2 seconds? That would be fun

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Maybe during multiball as the slings switches need to be hit first to energize the magnets. A ball headed SDTM and not turning on the slings wont do much - maybe have something in the code that when the Ghost standup target is hit, and the ball starts its quick trip to the center drain as it does on the Pro- energize/pulse magnets for 2 seconds? That would be fun

why would the switch be activated anyway with the ball going down the middle. Whether or not the switch is physical or proxy style. They are not going to put the switch anywhere near the middle of the playfield. The magnets will not activate unless the the ball goes over or activates a switch. Which is only going to be along the rubber of the slingshot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 49.95
17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

15,699 (OBO)
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 103.00
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Athens, TX
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 238 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dead-flip-streaming-ghost-busters-le/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.