(Topic ID: 218149)

Dead & Company Summer Tour 2018 Who is going !

By RobKnapp

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Deadlander
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0279 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

No gimmick .Celebrating 50 years of the "Grateful Dead". Fucking iconic . Phil Lesh was opening up his own venue . And is ill . It was the last time Phil Lesh would tour with Weir, Kreutzman, Hart, Hornsby, as the Grateful Dead .
Who give a shit if it is a cash grab these men are all (70) years plus and still Rocking on !! Good on them period ! Good on them period !Good on them period !Good on them period !
I saw Phil Lesh at Red Rocks in Colorado May 5th 2018 he and his new band were epic.
I saw Dead & Company in 2016 and 2017 there were fabulous some harmony issues just as with Garcia in the 90's but still great. I saw a Memorial Grateful Dead show at Red rocks in memory of (Jerry Garcia) last August 2017 played for SIX and a Half hours Epic and sounded great.
These concerts go beyond money . These men (Love to Perform) with there (Hearts a Souls) . They are all rich as shit . It is for the (Love of music and giving back to there Fans) !! That what it is (All) about .
I will support there music till they stop and and I hope it is going to continue . I have so much fun dancing my ass off to the groove !! Sober mind you .
Nothing like a Dead show (flawed or not) . Peace , Love , Groovy

Great post. Sober Head here too. Groove on brother!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rondogg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dead-company-summer-tour-2018-live-stream?tu=rondogg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.