(Topic ID: 218149)

Dead & Company Summer Tour 2018 Who is going !

By RobKnapp

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Deadlander
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0279 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

Saw the Chicago solider field show a few years back (with Trey). That was enough for me. Fun time, just not like it was.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I was at those. Too big of venue and trey gets annoying. The shows seemed like kind of a gimmick.

they are all an obvious money grab IMHO

"Hey everybody, we are coming back for a single run of shows"
those sell out instantly...
"Hey everybody, we are adding another weekend cause it only seems fair to do a west coast and Chicago show... I mean... for the fans..."
those sell out instantly... (shit, why did we call this fare the well tour and say it was the last every Dead shows?)

"hey everybody, those were the last shows with Trey as Jerry... now we are going to milk this thing for every last cent and you get John Mayer"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dead-company-summer-tour-2018-live-stream?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.