(Topic ID: 218149)

Dead & Company Summer Tour 2018 Who is going !

By RobKnapp

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Deadlander
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0279 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Feel like a stranger....

#4 5 years ago

Saw the 95 April Fools show in Memphis. Was their first show back since 1969.
It would be the last time Jerry played Standing on the Moon. My personal favorite memory of any show.

#15 5 years ago

So after this thread last night, I've been in a Dead kinda mood. Pulled out my Dicks Picks last night. This morning loaded kids in truck, headed to gym, trying to get my 300lb bench press today. Took a break from the Incantation for XM 24.
There are a few songs, a select few, that no matter where I'm at or whom I'm with, the tears just start a-flowin.... some select music has always moved me like that. China Doll is one of those songs. When the chorus comes in at the end, I'm usually blubbering like a schoolgirl.
China Doll comes on, and I'm like NO, NOT RIGHT BEFORE I WALK IN MY GYM. Lol.
"Dad, why are you crying?"
"I'M NOT CRYING, YOU ARE"
The chorus lights up literally as I'm pulling in parking lot. I couldn't turn it off, I never can. God I love that track.
Embarrassed? Naw...I don't get embarrassed.
And I didn't get 300lbs either. But I got 280 ×3.
So pick up your own motherfuckin China Doll. It's only fractured. Juuuuust a little nervous from the fall.....
Have a great show friends.

#18 5 years ago

BREAKING NEWS: I have successfully made it through multiple airings of China Doll sans eyeball sweat. Mostly cause it takes so long to get to the gd chorus that I usually forget and am looking at Pinside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dead-company-summer-tour-2018-live-stream?tu=Gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.