• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by HighwayStarr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Good Morning

My GNR Lockdown bar had a ding on it so I ordered a replacement from Marco ... it looks real close to the original but it wont seat properly .... Before I send it back im just curious if these occasionally need a little "tweaking" or something. On the other hand I don't want to force anything and make the part un returnable if it truly doesn't fit .... any suggestions????

Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

You need to analyze the binding a little more. Lift the Playfield and put it in so you can see where it's binding. Is it binding when trying to latch it? Is it not sitting down all the way due to the side rails? Visually inspect it with Playfield up and report back

#3 5 years ago

Thanks .... seemed to be binding on the right side (looking down at it) ...didn't want to seat. tapped on it with my hand gently a few times and it went into place. still not a smooth transition but I can get it go in now which is good ..... think I can manage to adjust it now. thanks for the input Gnatty I figured it it needed manipulated a little but just wanted to be sure before made any adjustments that might scratch it and make it un returnable. I just thought it would be easier ,,, I shoulda known better

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Wood Dale, IL
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 259.99
$ 19.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside