I need some help with a flipper issue I'm having on my Data East Star Wars machine.
The right flipper fires weakly and delayed once or twice when I first start a game, but then it will only twitch and barely even move. The left flipper seems to be working fine.
- It has a fairly new Rottendog flipper board,
- The flipper was rebuilt with new coils and everything. I tested the coils with the multimeter on continuity and they seem to be the same, around 5 ohms.
- The PPB is a new new xpin board,
- The flipper switch is working fine (making contact and the contact is registered during the switch test), and
- I pulled and checked all of the fuses from the flipper board and they're all good.
I've had consistent problems with the flippers and I'm not sure what to do next.
Oh, and feel free to explain it like you would to a noob.