(Topic ID: 1276)

DE Star Wars Sound and Display Issues

By gseador

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kronix2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 13 years ago

hello, i had this same problem and i found out that the ROM 0 chip was in the ROM 1 socket, i changed the eprom and it worked, also check the ribbon cable the red stripe n the DMD goes from right to left on both conectors. by the way does anyone have a wiring diagram for the HD74LS245P ? i looked on the cpu diagram but the IC thats in the manual has 18 pins while the one installed has 20 pins.. my star wars doesnt boot and i removed this component by mistake ( was kinda drunk, 3 am, no sleep) i was supposed to change the 74LS273 (the one that controls the coils) well the thing is broken and it wont boot up =) if anyone can send a detailed picture or diagram of how this 74ls24p is connected? the board got messed up and i cannot see how to repair the broken lines. Thank you !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kronix2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/de-star-wars-sound-and-display-issues?tu=kronix2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.